Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Holly's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

What was so terrible about her childhood at home? It seems like her parents doted on her and still do. Did I miss something?

Her home life was awful!! Just Awful!

If you believe that, then you believe she eats cereal and toast with sugar free jam and nothing more until lunch 4 hours later  😝

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

1300 steps? And she thinks that’s a lot? 

It’s the same number as her calorie allotment (basically). So she figures it has to be good.

• Love 9
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

I'm honestly shocked that she lost almost 50 lbs.  I hate to admit it, but I dislike Holly so much that I kinda wish she'd fail and not get rewarded with weight loss surgery.   That's not nice of me I know.

Come. You and I can eat sour sweet tarts together in hell.

• Love 10

You know, I look at Holly, and then I look at my friend who got the gastric sleeve put in last year and has dropped almost 100 pounds. My friend is single, turned to chocolate for comfort, and had trauma in her life.

And yet... she manages to succeed after her surgery. 

• Love 11

I'm honestly shocked that she lost almost 50 lbs.  I hate to admit it, but I dislike Holly so much that I kinda wish she'd fail and not get rewarded with weight loss surgery.   That's not nice of me I know.

Same here.  I see her heading out for fast food within a year of surgery, just don't see her as a long term success.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Could be worse there Holly...he could bust your stitches after surgery and give you an infection 

That’s got to be in “the top 10 most disturbing things ever seen on this show” list. (((Shudder)))

• Love 8

Well, even Penny got surgery. So Holly still has a role model for failure. 

• Love 12

I am even worse.  I am actually waiting for her to get surgery and then set a new record for regaining it all back as quickly as possible! 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Were those shadows under her boobs or sweat?

It was sweat. 

And there is no way I see this surgery as being anything but a temporary measure for her to lose weight. She's gonna gain it all back. AGAIN.

1 minute ago, Splashes said:

What is jazz that people keep talking about?

Jazz is the young girl in one of the ads.  She has a show on TLC where she is going through the transgender process.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

"Being healthy is everything I've ever wanted"

Pants on fire, Holly. The only thing you want is biscuits, gravy and Chinese takeout. 

I would love some orange chicken right now. Not on my food list though. I'm avoiding fried foods.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

That’s got to be in “the top 10 most disturbing things ever seen on this show” list. (((Shudder)))

That is the number one most disturbing, imho.  I haven't gotten over it.  That guy.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Hellga said:

My friend bought a house that hasn't been updated since 1970s and while she updated the upstairs, basement still has rainbow shag carpet!)

My friend and her family were out of their house for a year because they had to have it raised (hurricane Sandy aftermath), and they stayed a house that belonged to a friend of her mom's. The place was straight out of an early '70s time machine. We were born in '75 and I am 100% positive the stove and oven are older than we are. And yes, there was shag carpet in the family room. (And wall-to-wall carpet in the bathroom. I can't even.) 

• Love 2

Dr. Pimple Popper needs to wear gloves when she's poking around on her patients' skin, and she needs to wear eye protection when she's popping cysts. And she needs to not be on my TV screen.

• Love 16

Oh no, she has a hernia wrapped around her intestines!? Yeeouch, that sounds painful; actually sorry for her having that complication. Sounds like that would be be very painful but I never heard her complain about abdominal pain.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Holly, please take a moment, check in with yourself, and get back to us on how you feel.  Okay? 

She doesn't need a moment.  What she feels is "hungry"!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Ahh, so he is doing the full bypass. She definitely needs the severe restriction. 

Aaannnnddd, maybe not. Hernia repair is pretty involved, no? I wonder if he can’t to the bypass, if she’ll ever go back under again. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Because she has to walk all the way from the parkinglot. Its nearly a marathon! Though in fairness if its summer time in Texas its easy to get sweaty quickly.

Well you know, one day last week she walked 1300 steps. 

😱😱😱

• Love 5

If she ignores the rules of living with full gastric bypass, then she's going to have all kinds of nutritional, and physical issues.     Dumping syndrome will be in her future.     

There is zero way this woman will be a long term success story.     I bet she's one that finds a way to eat through the surgery, and defeat the bypass.     

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Being healthy is everything I've ever wanted"

Pants on fire, Holly. The only thing you want is biscuits, gravy and Chinese takeout. 

My neighbor is morbidly obese. I ran into her husband at the store and he was buying biscuits, sausage, and sausage biscuits.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Hernia repair is pretty involved, no?

I think it depends on the hernia. My mother-in-law had hers fixed pretty easily. But Dr. Now is making this sound dramatic.

• Love 1