Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Holly's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

If it still worked, why did you get rid of it? We've been in this house for almost 5 years. It had a new dishwasher when we moved in. It started making a howling noise today. I hope we PCS before it fails completely. 

I am with you, I don't get rid of appliances unless they stop working.  

• Love 6
Just now, QuinnInND said:

If it still worked, why did you get rid of it? We've been in this house for almost 5 years. It had a new dishwasher when we moved in. It started making a howling noise today. I hope we PCS before it fails completely. 

We update to sell to people much younger than us.  We have the kitchen countertops and sink as our last project.  And this will be the last house.  My former paratrooper husband is in is mid 70s, and his hips and knees are shot so time for a more senior living lifestyle.

• Love 8
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Who was she sexually abused by in high school? I assume it was not a relative.

And I REALLY hope they edited the hell out of that scene.  Because if I told my Mom that and she just sat in her chair saying “I didn’t know”, that would NOT help me.  Where’s the shock and horror and hug and comfort?!

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, mysticalflute said:

Oh boy. She's going home. That rarely ends well.

Also, a 12 hour drive in a day? That seems like a lot, even for me... and I'm 27 and healthy.

My brother and I did 10 hours in a day a few years ago (he drove). I then came back with my parents two days later (we were at a wedding in NC and then my brother went off to TN) but we took two days and I drove half of each leg, but even then my dad didn't want to do it in one day. I'm okay driving 5 hours total in a day myself but I wouldn't try to do 10-12. (I think the longest I've done solo is 5-6 but I will stop whenever I need to. And yeah, I get fast food...like a hamburger and fries at McDonalds, or a hot chocolate at Starbucks.)

11 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

The dog seems to be a normal weight. I guess they're not feeding him off their plates.

Like she'd share with the dog.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

From what I've read, some centers have rather low weight requirements for gastric bypass, or sleeve, and the lapband is even lower, because it's removable.

If you're willing to go to Mexico for WLS, they do it at any weight, no qualifications or requirements at all.  

Alas, a woman I used to follow on YT went to Mexico for WLS. When she returned she lost some weight and started out OK, but over time she was in and out of the hospital and never really lost the weight you'd expect for a person who was 400+.  I found out she died last year, from problems that developed from the surgery.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Is that a picture of her first wedding above her graduation with her new fiance.

That's what I thought it was a picture of.

I think Holly is right, if she had told the mother about the rape, then she would have been blamed for it, and told to be quiet about it.  

I'm definitely qualifying for my gasoline soaked drawers, because it looks like Mommy and Holly are now the same size.   Maybe Dr. Now will give Mom and Ray the family discount.  

Month 10---483 pounds.   It's good that she's doing the Dance Fitness class, but obviously just a beginner, so I wonder if she's really doing it often, or just for the filming?   I still don't trust Ray.    

I wasn't surprised at the makeup, she sells Mary Kay. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Azubah said:

You KNOW her mom would have blamed her for getting in the truck with the guy, and then told her to pray. 

Definitely. She had her panties in a bunch because her 38 yo adult daughter was “living in sing unmarried. Ok, lady. 

• Love 12

At least she seems to be trying, she is going to the aerobics class, even if it is super easy.  Maybe she will get a couple years of weight loss...  I still don't believe in long-term success for her.

Off to Family by the Ton now.

• Love 4