Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E04: Week 4 - Singapore

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Honestly, it is though.  If you search the #metoo hashtag on Twitter, it's overwhelming.  I think it'd be harder to find women who haven't gone through something like this rather those that have.  It's insanely overwhelming how many women have.  I'm sorry to say, that it is normal, and it is common.  Not acceptable or okay, but yes, definitely common enough that it is a normal experience that women go through.  Unfortunately.

I agree it's completely normal and common; I was saying that it shouldn't be. I also don't agree with the implication from the first post I quoted that because it's so common we don't need to hear someone's story about it. 

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, suddenlyforever said:

Ok I do have to speak up a bit for Colton here. I think what he was trying to say is his ex Aly Raisman has very publicly spoken up about being sexually assaulted by the gymnastics team doctor. And I think Colton was trying to say, without naming names, that part of the reason he’s a virgin is because he loved someone who was also a victim and maybe wasn’t quite ready for physical intimacy and he was respectful about that. 

I realize it isn't really his story to tell, but I'd love if they used this opportunity (if sincere of course) to bring a more serious angle to the show. Real life is messy and complicated, and people come with actual baggage. In today's climate, it feels antiquated and outdated to show a faux fantasy world, replete with shallow catfights. I fast forward through more and more every week.

Separately, are scenes of sheltered people trying new food for the first time and overreacting really that entertaining? 

I'll let myself out to tell someone to get off my lawn now. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Jeez, Tayshia's body is incredible.

I'd never go bungee jumping, not for anyone.

Sinagpore looks beautiful and it's recently featured in the movie "Crazy Rich Asians".

Her swimsuit was fab!

And I agree...Hell no to a bungee jump!!

• Love 5

I think on one hand it was good for Caelynn to address this publicly because it could help others who have been in this situation or find themselves in that situation speak out but it felt a little early, like maybe waiting a few more weeks since I imagine she’ll here for the long hall and at least get to the parent stage.  I, too, felt like I was intruding but it’s her story to tell and decide when the right time is though I hope this wasn’t producer driven.  

Does anyone know what Caelynne’s platform is in the pageant arena? I though it had to do with sexual assault or trafficking? She is much more poised than Hannah and doesn’t have that roughness to her. I don’t find either Hannah or Caelynne exceptionally pretty though.  

That honor goes to Tayesha, who is my favorite.  Hopefully the divorce thing won’t hinder their relationship or his vanilla white bread personality and lifestyle.

I was surprised Colton kept Oneyeko and Kirpa because I don’t remember any substantial one on one conversations with them unless I missed it.

Demi needs to go down in the most humiliating way.  She is so smug and enjoys rubbing things in people’s faces, I would love to see her sent home but maybe not yet.  I want her to hang herself with her own rope so to speak!

• Love 9

Colton is so dead in the eyes. He's hard to watch.  

I would leave the show if someone put an ounce of pressure on me to bungee jump and I would enjoy every minute of my limo ride back to the airport for my 17 hour and 50 minute trip back to LA from Singapore.  

• Love 13

I feel like Demi is a total producer plant at this point, or at least will become one, and be here long after Colton would have kicked her to the curb. They are hoping and praying for that mom right out of jail home visit, and they will keep getting him to keep picking her at least until we get there. I suspect anyway, as no way are they getting rid of that kind of shit stirrer quickly, with that juicy backstory and her trashy mean girl ways, even when I feel like Colton will go for one of the down to earth somewhat normal girls, like Cassie or Tayshia. She wont win, but she will probably get pretty far. 

There was some serious mood whiplash this episode, going from the ladies trying "wacky foreign food" to Caelynns tragic and truly disturbing story of sexual assault, and right back to cat fights and reality TV drama. It was like another, way more serious, show got right in the middle of this trashy ridiculousness that has been making virgin jokes for as long as Colton has been the Bachelor. Also, having this harrowing story of sexual assault in the middle of the most weirdly sexual season of the Bachelor, with people alternating between acting like being a virgin is the holy grail of sexual history, or acting like it makes you a leper, its a weird look. 

Singapore looks really cool, so at least we get to look at some nice places! I feel like they really wanted to get lots of girls with big personalities and intense backstories, as Colton himself is pretty dull. He seems like a nice, well meaning kind of guy, and I like him as a person so far more or less, but he isnt exactly Mr. Personality. 

• Love 11

I don’t understand caelyns story.  She woke up naked the next day with no memory of the night before.  Then a friend told her and her two friends that she had been sexually assaulted.  How did the friend know? She also said her friend told that she was passed out on the couch earlier and guys were taking pictures, etc.  Why didn’t she stop them?  I wonder who the guy was that got expelled and why only one of them.  Why not arrested.  They probably edited the story knowing TV. 

• Love 7

You can be blackout drunk and still have some memories of what happened.  You aren't really controlling your actions or acting like you normally would as the alcohol has taken over.  But afterwards, you can see "pictures" and memories of what happened.

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

You can be blackout drunk and still have some memories of what happened.  You aren't really controlling your actions or acting like you normally would as the alcohol has taken over.  But afterwards, you can see "pictures" and memories of what happened.

My friends and I did some excessive drinking in college and we virtually all had our stories of waking up in strange places with no memories from a certain point on.  Zero memories.  Not having clothes on wasn’t so unusual either.  If I could do it over I would avoid alcohol and college parties like the plague.  I would give serious money to retrieve some of those nights and know what actually happened.  

• Love 5

I did not get the impression Caelynn had been drinking excessively, but rather that her drink had been tampered with.  She said her 2 friends had drunk the same wine and all 3 had been sexually assaulted. I wonder why the 1st hospital refused to administer a rape kit? Very strange. 

• Love 22
3 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Demi: "Courtney puts the ass in class."

Like you saying that plus flipping the bird doesn't make YOU an ass? More like a class-less ass.

Demi = rose. Colton is so easily manipulated. Ya'll need a mom in the fed pen if you want a rose I guess.

Seriously. If we didn’t already know her mother was in prison, I would have thought she was making the whole thing up.  She could barely elicit anything other than her typical smirk. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Wow, lights! AND building! This place has it all!

HaaaahhhhaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Jeez, Tayshia's body is incredible.

I'd never go bungee jumping, not for anyone.

Sinagpore looks beautiful and it's recently featured in the movie "Crazy Rich Asians".

It is beautiful,,,no litter in the streets, nor in parks.  Against the law to litter, spit and spit out gum.  Too bad this country can't be like that.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ECM1231 said:

I did not get the impression Caelynn had been drinking excessively, but rather that her drink had been tampered with.  She said her 2 friends had drunk the same wine and all 3 had been sexually assaulted. I wonder why the 1st hospital refused to administer a rape kit? Very strange. 

She also said the one that did it didn’t work because it was too late.  If there was no penetration it’s probably more difficult to collect DNA?  

2 hours ago, Lemons said:

I don’t understand caelyns story.  She woke up naked the next day with no memory of the night before.  Then a friend told her and her two friends that she had been sexually assaulted.  How did the friend know? She also said her friend told that she was passed out on the couch earlier and guys were taking pictures, etc.  Why didn’t she stop them?  I wonder who the guy was that got expelled and why only one of them.  Why not arrested.  They probably edited the story knowing TV. 

Sounds like a Law & Order: Special Victims Unit episode.

• Love 3

Hannah B. is adorable. More Hannah B.! Less Hannah G.!

Bye, Courtney. I was agreeing with Demi, but Demi sure let her bitchiness show. Can't stand her. I didn't appreciate Demi calling Courtney "lazy," but Courtney needed to take initiative. And she was hardly the cancer of the house. What a joke. Dorky Colton needed to hear the conversation that followed, with the general vote over whether she was indeed the "cancer," and the other women saying, "Wow, that's harsh!" But since Courtney never spoke to Coulton, she might as well go home.

I'm glad we got Caelyn's story over with. It was awful. I was waiting for the 1-800 help line, and there it was. OK, let's get silly again, show, OK? Coulton had to be talking about Aly Raisman, right? I heard he had dated her, and her abuse story is well known. (That doctor is such a sicko.)

I might have been able to bungee, but no way would I have eaten that crap. Makes me barf just thinking about it.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Andromeda said:

Hannah B. is adorable. More Hannah B.! Less Hannah G.!

Are you sure?  

this is Hannah B: to me, she is empty headed, vapid, insecure

image.png.f9052df719c87ca9796b405aaecd6b5f.png

And this is Hannah G:  we don't see much of her, but she seems sweet.  And more beautiful than most of the women.
image.png.5af2a286b0b33addad699bead4109e66.png

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Lemons said:

7 hours ago, Lemons said:

My friends and I did some excessive drinking in college and we virtually all had our stories of waking up in strange places with no memories from a certain point on.  Zero memories.  Not having clothes on wasn’t so unusual either.  If I could do it over I would avoid alcohol and college parties like the plague.  I would give serious money to retrieve some of those nights and know what actually happened.  

7 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

At the beginning of the story, she said someone put something in their drinks.

I also wonder why the friend did not call 911?? I am sure they all had cellphones then.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Didn't Colton date Aly Raisman who was molested by Larry Nassar?

ETA: Oh, now he's talking about it but w/o a name.

no doubt he is talking about Aly Raisman. kind of disgusting of him and then somehow he turns it into a discussion about revealing his virginity. Sorry Colton, that reveal (and shameful mention of his ex) are nothing compared to what Caellyn revealed. How awful for her.

6 hours ago, Lemons said:

She also said the one that did it didn’t work because it was too late.  If there was no penetration it’s probably more difficult to collect DNA?  

she said the first hospital refused to do a rape kit--that is simply a terrible story!!!!!I wonder if it was her platform in the Miss USA contest??

8 hours ago, Lemons said:

the fact that the pictures were "snap chatted" is horrifying. Im so glad there were no cell phones when I was in college.

• Love 4

Warning cattiness.

I don't know about Caelyn's story being part of her "platform," because I'm not sure if the Miss USA contest requires women to have platforms, I know they don't have talents. Both are required for the Miss America pageant but not for Miss USA.   I think of one contest for college girls and another one for Hooters girls.

I do see that her assault story, as well as her "almost died as a child" story are both part of the bio on her pageant page:

Miss NC, USA

As you can tell by her bio page, the  Miss USA pageant is all about how one looks from the neck down, which explains how far she went with a boneless nose and close set eyes.

Sorry, I'm jealous on behalf of all the girls who got bungee jumps and leeches, while she got piles of dresses, shoes and accessories when her local pageant sponsors probably already paid for more evening gowns that most of us have in a lifetime.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, nutty1 said:

At the beginning of the story, she said someone put something in their drinks.

I also wonder why the friend did not call 911?? I am sure they all had cellphones then.

It seemed odd because the non-affected friend apparently went home, while Caelynn somehow got home, and the other two were passed out and assaulted at the party.  I can't make heads or tails of the fourth friend witnessing it all, leaving them there and going home, and then giving a little call in the morning to inform them they've been drugged, raped, and pictures and videos were made. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, nlkm9 said:

no doubt he is talking about Aly Raisman. kind of disgusting of him and then somehow he turns it into a discussion about revealing his virginity. Sorry Colton, that reveal (and shameful mention of his ex) are nothing compared to what Caellyn revealed. How awful for her.

As I was watching, I had this exact same thought.  I was really hoping that the editing was hinky, and that the real conversation unfolded over a longer period of time and that the transitions made more sense.  I actually like Colton in a bland, harmless sort of way, but that disappointed me.  The only thing I can think of is that it was awkward (which it was) and he was trying his limited best to be sympathetic, but it didn't come out as a good look.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I don't get what the whole Demi versus Courtney thing.  Demi's right, not that I like her, really.  Courtney really thinks she can play hard to get in this situation.

Demi's really assertive.  I give her props.  Assertive with Colton but also with Courtney.

Wow, all the other women had to encourage and push Courtney to even talk to him.  Jesus.

I also don't understand how all 3 options for a left-in-the-desert 2-1 date went up in smoke in a single episode! Hannah B and Caelynn made up, and BOTH of Demi's nemeses (Tracy and Courtney) left in a completely standard rose ceremony. We didn't even get any histrionics from either of them on the way out. 

Not that I have any doubts about Demi being able to make a new enemy by next episode, but after several episodes of these rivalries building, to have them all extinguished in a moment is a letdown.

Not sorry to be done with Courtney though, she was giving off "emotional intelligence" Taylor vibes in that last conversation with the girls. She almost had the troops rallied behind her by revealing with Demi called her, but she blew it by acting like she was above it all. 

Caelynn's story seemed very heavy to drop on someone that she's not all that close to yet, but if she discusses it regularly on the pageant circuit, maybe it doesn't seem so to her. I also didn't fully understand the details of the 4th friend who didn't drink, but somehow left her friends behind but I imagine there's a lot more to it than the show could fit in. 

The only good thing I can see coming out of that is the thought that maybe whoever did it is out there quaking in their boots that their names are going to come out. If they can't get jail time, internet justice can be nearly as devastating in terms of having their names permanently linked to their crime.

I like Cassie a lot and she seems to be a frontrunner, along with Hannah G. There were several girls at the RC that I again don't recall ever seeing or hearing from. Not an interview, not a conversation with anyone else, nothing at all. It feels a little deep in the show to have more than one nameless/faceless girl, but there appear to be several.

Edited by ljenkins782
  • Love 10

I like how Tayshia talked about her divorce. She seems like a very nice woman. When he popped the cork off the bottle, I thought at first something broke down on the Ferris wheel.

It's nice how he can just laugh with Cassie. They do have a good connection although we haven't been shown it a whole lot.

Wow, Demi says something that makes sense - what she said about Courtney. But I think Demi likes being in a competition more than she likes Colton. I actually like her a little bit now after her conversation about her mom. 

For all of Courtney's "waiting patiently" and complaining, I kind of think she doesn't want a "relationship" with Colton since she's so reluctant to initiate conversation with him. And now she does the worst thing possible - confronts Demi in front of Colton.  Demi is making a lot of sense in this conversation but she shouldn't have done the finger if she wants Colton to believe she has class. Then she rubs it in about the rose. Now I can dislike her again.

• Love 5

This is like Arie's date with Becca last year. I like that first dress she tried on.  The light pink sequinned and feathered dress was fun.

I think Caelynn should have toned it down with the shopping bags, showing her gifts, etc., but the alternative would have been to go to her room, unload the bags, and not say anything about her date. 

Colton made such a good statement: "Who am I to feel the pain when I'm not the victim?" I wonder if Caelynn feels comfortable and safe with Colton because he is a virgin - and she's saying it right now. It was brave of her to talk about it, knowing it would most likely be included in the episode. 

Who is asking Courtney the questions - a producer or one of the other women? Demi, you are not one of the nicest people in the world. And what a coincidence!!! Courtney comes into talk with Colton while Demi is there. 

Courtney is doing this all wrong. But maybe not. But I think Courtney won't get a rose tonight. And she didn't. Aw, poor Tracy. Both of Demi's foes vanquished in one evening. But she might have been gone if Colton hadn't already given her a rose.

Demi is definitely going to be on Paradise this summer - maybe that's her goal.

• Love 4

If Caelynn doesn't win, will ABC be able to resist making her the next Bachelorette? With her own awful #MeToo story, will they want to try to push sexual assault forward even more?

I feel like it would be exploitative, and I don't know if Disney is ideally suited for it, but my cynical side makes me think they'll view it as a logical step after House of Virgins.

The more I think about it, the more depressed the idea makes me. If they do, I hope they at least vet the bachelors for a change.

1 hour ago, JudyObscure said:

Tayshia is my favorite, she is so naturally bright and beautiful and Colton sort of comes alive with her.  I still think first-impression-rose  Hannah will probably win, but I'll bet Tayshia makes final four.

I loved Tayshia. I was worried her head was going to snap off when she jumped off the bungee platform feet first. They were connected at her ankles, and when that cord drew tight, it looked like she whipped around violently.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I was surprised Colton kept Oneyeko and Kirpa because I don’t remember any substantial one on one conversations with them unless I missed it.

While I don't remember ever seeing or hearing either one before. I was like, "Oh, there's a Kirpa?" during the RC. I guess they don't have a mom in prison or a beauty-pageant past so they can hate on the other women. How boring. /snark/

37 minutes ago, phlebas said:

If they do, I hope they at least vet the bachelors for a change.

I believe they vet the bachelors now ... for ones who are racist, sexist and have a criminal past. Those guys all get on the show.

47 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Demi is definitely going to be on Paradise this summer - maybe that's her goal.

Most def. I'll bet my life savings that Demi's on BIP for sure. She's a lock. Maybe Corrine can come back too, they can have a villain duel-off.

1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

I think Caelynn should have toned it down with the shopping bags, showing her gifts, etc., but the alternative would have been to go to her room, unload the bags, and not say anything about her date. 

No way would TPTB ever let her NOT make all the other women jealous with her shopping overload, even if she wanted to just put the bags quietly in her room. That is not how this franchise works.

4 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Warning cattiness.

Warning: I loved your entire post, 100 percent.

6 hours ago, telemachus2 said:

If you like police states with public canings for such civil infractions, Singapore is the spot.

I don't know, I think our society could benefit from a few public canings. Too bad some of the contestants on this show were probably protected from it. YMMV of course!

• Love 10
16 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Aren’t these ladies dressed skimpily for Singapore?

i really like Tayshia.  

Women in Singapore dressy very skimpily.  I lived and worked there and I couldn't believe how some of the women would come dressed for work.

• Love 2

The one really classless/clueless thing Demi does that I haaate is when she summarizes her latest convo with Colton out loud to everyone when she finishes talking to him. 'So I had some things to say and he took it well, I really think we are growing our relationship. He reassured me. Everything is going great with us.' (approx) It is just so tone-deaf to do that constantly when other people in the room are after the same thing and don't care that you gave him a massage. Nobody else gives summaries of their time, and I'm sure nobody cares.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Wandering Snark said:

Nobody else gives summaries of their time, and I'm sure nobody cares.

That's the villain edit.

Is fish-lip old-dog-owner Catherine still there? I'm tired of Demi as villain, want Catherine to take over.

• Love 2

So, the WHOLE ENTIRE group of these ladies are in it 1000% for the right reasons. That’s what this show is missing – more hyperbole.

Never have seen bungee jumping spelled "bungy" before. I thought that was maybe for when you don't have enough fibre in your diet.

• Love 6

Unpopular opinion, Taiysha is basic. I’m not that impressed. 

Another unpopular opinion, yes Demi is a little girl playing grown-up but I’m entertained by it and I like that she doesn’t give a fuck what the other girls think. I mean, why do these bitches think they deserve some kind of special ass treatment when all they do is talk shit? Demi is playing the game right for her instagram shilling career and future BIP invite. We have to remember that they have to have a villain and they edit the scenes to their liking. There have been several “villains” that completely redeemed themselves on BIP. It’s all about how they want it to look. Miss sexy voice was co-hosting the first episode of the season in a hot tub with her goose, another “villain” who didn’t manage to redeem himself as much as some of the others, probably because he truly is a bit of a douche and not at all as cute as he thinks he is, but I digress. I like Demi. I love watching these girls so easily get their panties in a bunch over her.  I hope he chooses her in the end and fucks up her career aspirations lol.

My actual favorite is Hannah G, though. Adorable. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, saber5055 said:

That's the villain edit.

Is fish-lip old-dog-owner Catherine still there? I'm tired of Demi as villain, want Catherine to take over.

Yeah, that faux innocent retelling of whatever "amazing connection"* you just made with the lead is an old standard from the villain playbook.

No, Catherine got the boot as soon as Demi emerged and the pageant girl feud was uncovered. She was such an over-the-top villain out of the gate, she seemed to be the villain placeholder put there in case no one else stepped up to the plate.

*In the spirit of Jimmy Kimmel's ban on the word "amazing" or "amazing journey", whatever it was, can we add "open up" to a ban list?? It seems especially bad this year, with each conversation seeming to start with "it's so hard to open up about this/I need to open up/I need her to open up/etc" So tired of it. 

Another unpopular opinion, yes Demi is a little girl playing grown-up but I’m entertained by it and I like that she doesn’t give a fuck what the other girls think. I mean, why do these bitches think they deserve some kind of special ass treatment when all they do is talk shit? Demi is playing the game right for her instagram shilling career and future BIP invite. We have to remember that they have to have a villain and they edit the scenes to their liking. There have been several “villains” that completely redeemed themselves on BIP. It’s all about how they want it to look. Miss sexy voice was co-hosting the first episode of the season in a hot tub with her goose, another “villain” who didn’t manage to redeem himself as much as some of the others, probably because he truly is a bit of a douche and not at all as cute as he thinks he is, but I digress. I like Demi. I love watching these girls so easily get their panties in a bunch over her.  I hope he chooses her in the end and fucks up her career aspirations lol.

I did appreciate that she stood her ground and leaned right into Courtney's attempt to blow up their feud in front of all of the girls. It's hard to even take the stuff she says and does to Colton seriously because she kinda looks foolish. The other girls would do best to find the humor in it and let her play her games while they do their own thing. She also strikes me as the kind of person who's all bark and no bite, like she's playing this aggressive role to win, but if she actually got the chance, she wouldn't know what to do. 

Edited by ljenkins782
  • Love 3

No doubt he is talking about Aly Raisman. kind of disgusting of him

How so?  He didn’t name her and Aly herself has been very vocal about it as well as being an upfront spokesperson for all the women victimized by Nassar.  I’m not a big Colton fan but I thought he handled Caelyn’s story pretty well.  

• Love 17
6 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Tayshia is my favorite, she is so naturally bright and beautiful and Colton sort of comes alive with her.  I still think first-impression-rose  Hannah will probably win, but I'll bet Tayshia makes final four.

I love her.  She’s gorgeous, nice hair, smile, has a real job, mature and just an all around great catch.  Perfect choice for Bachelorette if she isn’t chosen. 

• Love 7
16 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Are you sure?  

this is Hannah B: to me, she is empty headed, vapid, insecure

image.png.f9052df719c87ca9796b405aaecd6b5f.png

And this is Hannah G:  we don't see much of her, but she seems sweet.  And more beautiful than most of the women.
image.png.5af2a286b0b33addad699bead4109e66.png

ACK!!! I mixed them up!!!!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, limecoke said:

How so?  He didn’t name her and Aly herself has been very vocal about it as well as being an upfront spokesperson for all the women victimized by Nassar.  I’m not a big Colton fan but I thought he handled Caelyn’s story pretty well.  

just MY opinion--but she is telling this horrific story and he turns it around to his relationship and his virginity. I found it distasteful, but thats just my opinion:)

• Love 1

He also listened to her with tears in his eyes and gave her a hug. They are live on TV and as the lead he is required to keep the conversation going. I think he was understanding and kind and talked about himself so she would understand that he would not think less of her and cared about her. I think he handled it as well as anyone could on a show like this.

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 15

As usual, that is not the most flattering pic of Hannah G but on the show she is definitely one of the most beautiful women there. She also seems like a nice, normal (for this show) young woman. I just have no use for the two pageant girls. I don't think either is that beautiful and neither of their personalities seem that great. 

I only just watched this ep, I've been following the board and Sharleen's blog as far as what is happening, but in this ep I wasn't very impressed. Colton seem decent enough though, good guy, just a bit bland. That Demi though...she's quite beautiful to look at but what an annoying personality. Still no where near as bad as Tia (who I've heard her compared to). I think she's just trying way too hard to be the "villain". It's hard to take her seriously at all so it's kind of fun to watch all the other women get annoyed by her painfully obvious attempt to annoy them. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, telemachus2 said:

If you like police states with public canings for such civil infractions, Singapore is the spot.

Yes!  Thus why there is no crime there (nor litter, nor garbage...)

Edited by bequialife
  • Love 2

Help me remember: has a Bachelor/B-ette ever taken back a rose from someone? I, too, was hoping Colton would rip the rose out of Demi’s hand and give it to someone else. Didn’t have to be Courtney; could have been the cougar with a fivehead. Just would’ve enjoyed the look on Demi’s face!

• Love 8