Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E08: Bridezilla Of Bimini

• Start Topic

Tensions between Margaret and Danielle reach a fever pitch as Danielle’s wedding demands drive Margaret to destruction; as Jennifer’s family celebrates her brother’s engagement, Jackie meets with Dolores to try to understand what makes Teresa tick.

Airs 12/30/18 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 2

We've seen a lot of sham marriages and vow renewals on these shows. But I can't recall one where people surroundingthe couple were SO negative about the outcome of the marriage. 

I actually found it hilarious that Marge was all, "Be diplomatic", then Joe proceeds to tell Marty all the ways in which being married Danielle would ruin his life. 

He wasn't wrong.....Marty should have joined Marge and hopped a plane right out of that nightmare. 

Shallow note - Danielle's dress was way too formal for a beach wedding. The bridesmaid dresses were a nice color, very complimentary to all. But way to much fabric. 

• Love 20

I agree that Danielle's dress was over-the-top for that sort of wedding.  And for 45k she could have gotten one that flattered her figure better.  The women all looked pretty in that dusty pink- even Teresa!

Love that Marg has come to her senses about Danielle.  The marriage was so short though that by the time they filmed their TH shots it was probably already over hence her saying that it would not last.

I'd sure the relationship was real but Danielle probably orchestrated the on-camera engagement last season hoping she'd get upgraded to Housewife this season and her wedding would be a major storyline.  How sad, yet I still can't bring myself to feel sorry for her.

• Love 17

Jenn is back in one scene.  I'd forgotten that's she on the show.  Too bad.

I'm still liking Jackie.  Wished she was at the wedding just for the commentary and to stand up for Marg.  Instead, we get her with Delores.  Yawn.

Danielle's playing a character?  Right?  No?  Marty's not in on it?  On another note, Danielle's daughters are gorgeous. 

• Love 8

This episode was pretty boring despite all of the "drama" that felt so manufactured.  Danielle put such extreme effort to secure a full-time spot and to no avail.  I wonder if she got the $45,000 wedding gown in the divorce settlement?

My favorite part of the episode was seeing Teresa, Melissa and Margaret without makeup! It's so refreshing, and real! 

• Love 7

This episode was pretty boring despite all of the "drama" that felt so manufactured.  Danielle put such extreme effort to secure a full-time spot and to no avail.  I wonder if she got the $45,000 wedding gown in the divorce settlement?

My favorite part of the episode was seeing Teresa, Melissa and Margaret without makeup! It's so refreshing, and real! 

ETA: I watched the repeat of the boring episode and I get the feeling that Bravo's going to say, "Buh-bye Danielle," at the end of this season. I've felt that Teresa has been doing Danielle a big, fat favor out of guilt over the seasons 1 and 2 pile-ups on Danielle by being a friend to her for these last 2 seasons.  

In the Bravo After Show for this episode, Dolores put into words what I've been thinking about Danielle for a while now: She looks for something/anything to get upset about.  

Danielle's daughters seem to be so sweet, intelligent and empathetic.  I follow their Instagram's and they exude light from their eyes and every bit of their being. Danielle is really blessed with those two.

Edited by HadleyFields
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, HadleyFields said:

I've felt that Teresa has been doing Danielle a big, fat favor out of guilt over the seasons 1 and 2 pile-ups on Danielle by being a friend to her for these last 2 seasons.  

I get no sense that Teresa feels any guilt, regret, or remorse for how she treated Danielle in seasons 1 and 2. Teresa is friendly with Danielle out of self-preservation. Bravo has scheduled filming around her; they've cast around her, both to support and antagonize her, but the ratings keep sliding down. I maintain that the ratings in season 6 were artificially high because everyone wanted to see Teresa plead guilty and go to prison. It was pure schadenfreude. When she gets out of prison, the rating just start freefalling. They are like at a million viewers per episode. If there weren't institutional reasons to continue the show for a 10th season, they'd probably be thinking of canceling the show. Their ratings are maybe 10% higher than Miami when it was canceled.

Teresa's continued presence on the show has killed it. She's doing more harm than good. Unlike Bethenny whose return resulted in very meager ratings improvements (only 200,000 viewers), but improvements nonetheless, the ratings for New Jersey get worse year after year after year.

I think Teresa is very aware of her vulnerable position. She has very high negative Q scores, she isn't delivering in ratings, and this show and all of the gigs surrounding it are her family's only source of income.

• Love 16

I love how Dolores tried to play down any jail time Jackie's dad did was like no big deal ....bitch anytime that you are away from your family is bad just because he didn't fuck up as bad has Joe doesn't mean the time away was less then because .... Joe got himself in trouble and the point jackie made was valid IF T could control her man like she said Melissa could then Joe wouldn't be in jail point blank period

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10

Teresa, shut the hell up. everyone, including your kids know where you were and where your husband is at. Don’t put your shit on other people. Saying your husband is in jail can’t hurt your children more than the fact that you and your husband are the reason you had to miss 1-3 years of their lives growing up or the fact that it was because of the two of you that your kids have to cope with everything so publicly.

Marty’s decision to choose Danielle over his kids should have been enough to know that there’s nothing they could say to make him see clearly. I did get a laugh at how they managed to cover it up quickly when they realized how far gone a cause he was, lol.

Jackie didn’t start that lunch meeting well when she inferred that Teresa wasn’t educated because of the way she yelled at her. She’s not wrong…Teresa seems pretty stupid but that’s not how you start a conversation with one of her best friends when you’re looking for advice on how to make things better with Teresa, lol. I think Jackie recovered well and clarified that she didn’t intend to hurt Teresa or throw a jab at her. Teresa is stubborn in her own right but if Dolores goes back and tells Teresa that Jackie basically said she’s not educated because how she yelled at her (and I suspect she will), I suspect there’s no coming back for Jackie and I also suspect that she’ll be fine with that. She’ll try her best with Melissa without sucking up to Teresa the way Teresa would prefer.

I really don’t care about Jennifer and each time, she says or does something that makes me like her less and want to see less of her.
Danielle, everyone came in with wet hair because you communicated wrong information to them. Marge, kudos to you for getting through that entire experience without socking that bridezilla bitch in the face.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I think Teresa is very aware of her vulnerable position. She has very high negative Q scores, she isn't delivering in ratings, and this show and all of the gigs surrounding it are her family's only source of income.

Ratings are up, Teresa the OG of NJ in Bravo's eyes.  She's not going anywhere.

Personally, I enjoy her and her family more than anyone else on the show.  I can't see anyone taking the reigns of this franchise from her and anything over 1mil pretty much guarantees renewal.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, SillyOldClothCat said:

Margaret and Joe are my favorite couple. Dare I say it - they almost seem genuine!

Agreed! I love how he seems to legitimately adore her—yet also teases her and isn’t a total pushover. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Teresa, shut the hell up. everyone, including your kids know where you were and where your husband is at. Don’t put your shit on other people. Saying your husband is in jail can’t hurt your children more than the fact that you and your husband are the reason you had to miss 1-3 years of their lives growing up or the fact that it was because of the two of you that your kids have to cope with everything so publicly.

Thank you. I constantly scream whisper that at the tv. Teresa YOU committed a crime & so did your husband. You did this to yourself-and hey asshole, if you are committing crimes maybe don’t go on a reality show. I appreciate she has paid her debt (to society at least) but stop trying to cover it up. I can’t stand her victim mentality.  You know who I feel bad for? All the people she defrauded & their families. 

Also Danielle looked so angry the entire time of her third special day (only shaming Danielle here-not others thrice married). She’s a manipulator. 

• Love 10
51 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I never would have thought Danielle would have 9 friends!

43 minutes ago, abbottrabbit said:

Well. . .three co-workers, two daughters. . .so only 4 friends. Still. More than I'd expect for her. 

And at least 1 of those (maybe 2) were Marty's family members.  So 2-3 friends.  Still more than I'd even expect for her.  

Man, usually I try to give brides some leeway on the days leading up to their wedding/wedding day, but Danielle was so vile.  Being a bride doesn't give you carte blanche to be nasty.  

• Love 14
24 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

And at least 1 of those (maybe 2) were Marty's family members.  So 2-3 friends.  Still more than I'd even expect for her.  

Man, usually I try to give brides some leeway on the days leading up to their wedding/wedding day, but Danielle was so vile.  Being a bride doesn't give you carte blanche to be nasty.  

Maybe the 2-3 "friends" got a free trip to Bimini - that might have been enough for me...

• Love 4
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Marty’s decision to choose Danielle over his kids should have been enough to know that there’s nothing they could say to make him see clearly. I did get a laugh at how they managed to cover it up quickly when they realized how far gone a cause he was, lol.

Marty looked like such a fool, choosing to believe them. He looks worse than Danielle, IMO. We've always known she's crazy. But here comes this dude - attaches himself to her crazy, chooses her at the detriment to his relationship with his kids, and lets himself get clowned on national TV the day before his wedding. He's truly pathetic. 

1 hour ago, abbottrabbit said:

Well. . .three co-workers, two daughters. . .so only 4 friends. Still. More than I'd expect for her. 

Did Bravo caption who any of them were? I wonder if there were relatives of Marty's in the mix. Maybe paid employees?

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Did Bravo caption who any of them were? I wonder if there were relatives of Marty's in the mix. Maybe paid employees?

No! I kept watching after the two stragglers showed up at the photo shoot (one of whom ALSO left her pants on, ala Marge), and they never said who they were. I do think that one of them was pointed out as being a sister-in-law, but I thought she said "my sister-in-law through my [???]" So  maybe the wife (widow?) of a brother, or the sister of the girls' dad, or Marty's sister. . .? Who knows. 

I did think it was quality shade of Bravo to caption Marty's kids, underlining the fact that neither of them were in the wedding party. 

Did Marty have ANYONE standing up with him? 

• Love 3

I didn't watch the entire episode just long enough to see some of the wedding ceremony. Danielle's body language was interesting. From the torso up, Danielle was leaning away from Marty. 

Dress was pretty but not suitable for a beach wedding. I agree with Flying Egret. Way too many bridesmaids for someone who has been married before. 

I don't understand beach weddings in general, and especially for large wedding parties and many guests. To me, a beach wedding warrants a few family and friends who are not required to get all dressed up to walk through the sand and sit in the sun and wind.  

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, abbottrabbit said:

No! I kept watching after the two stragglers showed up at the photo shoot (one of whom ALSO left her pants on, ala Marge), and they never said who they were. I do think that one of them was pointed out as being a sister-in-law, but I thought she said "my sister-in-law through my [???]" So  maybe the wife (widow?) of a brother, or the sister of the girls' dad, or Marty's sister. . .? Who knows. 

I did think it was quality shade of Bravo to caption Marty's kids, underlining the fact that neither of them were in the wedding party. 

Did Marty have ANYONE standing up with him? 

Yes, the overhead shot showed that Marty had a number of groomsmen.

Jackie's lunch wasn't about understanding Teresa, it was to gauge if she could convince Dolores to join Team Melissa and Jackie. Didn't work. Dolores is a loyal friend to Teresa. Melissa is loyal to no one except the promise of a Bravo paycheck. Jackie will learn that the hard way sooner or later. Not convinced of Jackie's alleged intelligence. She's still on this show, playing these stupid games with ex-felons and wannabes. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. This show is 100% Teresa Giudice and family. She isn't going anywhere.

Can't wait until next week and the spoiled children debacle. Jackie didn't do her research, did she? Melissa and Joe have spoiled their little brats rotten. Remember the "small, disgusting house" comment from little Antonia? lmao

• Love 8
5 hours ago, SillyOldClothCat said:

Margaret and Joe are my favorite couple. Dare I say it - they almost seem genuine!

Margaret is growing on me but her loser husband who doesn't work and lives off of her income makes me nauseous. His constant compliments to her on her body, face and outfits is a little much and sometimes cringe worthy.

• Love 2

Jackie didn’t start that lunch meeting well when she inferred that Teresa wasn’t educated because of the way she yelled at her. 

I hope I can ask this without sounding like a dick but do you mean "implied"? Or did Dolores say something that would make Jackie infer that? I zoned out a bit during this part until that table blew over, but I did somewhat catch the part about Jackie's family's brushes with the law (which sounded pretty similar to Teresa and Joe's to me).

• Love 3

I didn't think Joey G could get any more vulgar with the sex references until the man-lunch conversation with Marty...

Does he even know the man ??

• She's got him by the balls already..She (Danielle) is p*ssy-whipping him
  • Did you get laid last night ? - Just what business is that of his ? and then to imply that Danielle doesn't want to have sex, like at all..
  • Referring to the poor alive Conch as a "penis"..whose balls are gone - like Marty...
    • {didn't know if I should feel sorry for Marty or the Conch}

"This was not a test" - glad he later corrected himself .

Then when re-canting the incident to Tre and Melissa, while calmly eating a chicken wing - 

• Don't let the p*ssy whip you, you need to whip the p*ssy.
Edited by sATL
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

I hope I can ask this without sounding like a dick but do you mean "implied"? Or did Dolores say something that would make Jackie infer that? I zoned out a bit during this part until that table blew over, but I did somewhat catch the part about Jackie's family's brushes with the law (which sounded pretty similar to Teresa and Joe's to me).

I think you were correct. A person making a statement can imply. A person hearing a statement can infer.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, kicksave said:

Margaret is growing on me but her loser husband who doesn't work and lives off of her income makes me nauseous. His constant compliments to her on her body, face and outfits is a little much and sometimes cringe worthy.

Well I completely disagree about Joe. But regardless of my personal feeling, the fact is that he absolutely does work. He’s a plumber and a contractor. 

• Love 11

Normally Joe Gorga annoys me but him and Joe B were cracking me up. Marty is a tool. Throwing the drink on Joes pants was super lame. Throw it in his face if you are gonna go for it lol.

I hope Margaret and Danielle are no longer friends. Danielle is a wack job and total jerk. I had a friend like her once and it was one of the most draining friendships I ever had. Once I stopped being friends with that person I felt free.

Jennifer can leave anytime she’s annoying and I don’t care about her brothers mail order bride. She seems to think this is some love at first sight thing but it’s more like the woman her brother is marrying just really wants out of Turkey.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Yes, the overhead shot showed that Marty had a number of groomsmen.

Jackie's lunch wasn't about understanding Teresa, it was to gauge if she could convince Dolores to join Team Melissa and Jackie. Didn't work. Dolores is a loyal friend to Teresa. Melissa is loyal to no one except the promise of a Bravo paycheck. Jackie will learn that the hard way sooner or later. Not convinced of Jackie's alleged intelligence. She's still on this show, playing these stupid games with ex-felons and wannabes. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. This show is 100% Teresa Giudice and family. She isn't going anywhere.

Can't wait until next week and the spoiled children debacle. Jackie didn't do her research, did she? Melissa and Joe have spoiled their little brats rotten. Remember the "small, disgusting house" comment from little Antonia? lmao

Did they work for the resort?

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Well I completely disagree about Joe. But regardless of my personal feeling, the fact is that he absolutely does work. He’s a plumber and a contractor. 

Yes...I know he’s a plumber and a contractor but apparently he doesn’t seem to have many or any clients...hasn’t even finished one project in Margaret’s house.

27 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Did they work for the resort?

Lol.  My husband and I eloped and got married at a resort in the Caribbean.  My maid of honor was the wedding planner and my husband's best man was the water aerobics instructor. 

• Love 14

I like Jackie and think she's a great addition, but she should recognize that just because you CAN make a point doesn't necessarily make it right to do it.  Often things "below the belt" are true but they're still off limits.  Next time say it to somebody behind her back. To her face keep it to "Do you have complete control over YOUR husband?" And any answer she gives just smile and nod. Same point, plausible deniability that you went there.

I felt bad for Marty, but Margaret's talking head implied that Danielle would "eventually" reveal herself to him.  Even if for some reason he never watched a frame of this show before, her behavior on this wedding trip should have been revelation enough. Who marries THAT?!

So Mrs "so much respect for my conservative culture" does a jerk off gesture in front of her elderly father? Klassy.

Edited by kassa
  • Love 6

9 HOURS AGO, FLYINGEGRET SAID:

Maybe the 2-3 "friends" got a free trip to Bimini - that might have been enough for me...

47 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Man, you really need a vacation even more than me 🙀

I'd take it too. Are either of you from North Jersey--maybe we can all befriend her and get in on her next wedding, haha!

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

9 HOURS AGO, FLYINGEGRET SAID:

1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

Man, you really need a vacation even more than me 🙀

I'd take it too. Are either of you from North Jersey--maybe we can all befriend her and get in on her next wedding, haha!

I’m from Metro Atlanta.  It I’m game 😻

• Love 1
10 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Marty looked like such a fool, choosing to believe them. He looks worse than Danielle, IMO. We've always known she's crazy. But here comes this dude - attaches himself to her crazy, chooses her at the detriment to his relationship with his kids, and lets himself get clowned on national TV the day before his wedding. He's truly pathetic. 

At one point where the guys asked him why he put up with her (or something to that affect), he basically said 'have you seen her, she's hot!'. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and Marty thinks Danielle is all that and a bag of chips so he put aside his common sense because thought he was lucky to have a woman as hot as Danielle be interested in him and it was worth compromising his family just so he could walk into a room and feel like every guy is jealous that he could land a woman like her. Except that the average guy would have probably figured out by then that she's batshit crazy and to stay clear. Too bad he had to spend all that money to figure out that it wasn't worth it.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, kicksave said:

Yes...I know he’s a plumber and a contractor but apparently he doesn’t seem to have many or any clients...hasn’t even finished one project in Margaret’s house.

He’s probably too busy working on projects that actually pay. 

ETA: oops I see Giselle and I were on the same page!

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 10

Does anyone know more about Marty? How did they meet- where his $ comes from etc etc. It just seems to random and not real (and I get that it didn't work out ).  It just seems so contrived. I mean with all her grace (snark snark) being all over the place public- how would someonemarty decide this is the woman to marry???

Maybe this has been discussed before? If so please steer me along. thank you

• Love 3

I love Joe Gorga’s talking heads. Omg he is bringing it, and how he swiftly prevented Margaret’s Joe (who I LOVE also) from getting his lights punched out made me LOL. 

Real househusbands for the episode win! Danielle who? Joe G falling down! 💯👍

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, mayvenne said:

Does anyone know more about Marty? How did they meet- where his $ comes from etc etc. It just seems to random and not real (and I get that it didn't work out ).  It just seems so contrived. I mean with all her grace (snark snark) being all over the place public- how would someonemarty decide this is the woman to marry???

Maybe this has been discussed before? If so please steer me along. thank you

She impressed him with her "skill set" and kept him thinking with his little head. 

That's my guess. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Giselle said:

Home projects will more often than not be put on the back burner if there is a chance to make outside income.

I remember an old friend saying of her husband "He's a custom cabinet maker & does beautiful work but do you think I can get cabinets like that?" 

Yep.  My besties hubby is a painter. One day she finally stopped waiting for the bedrooms to be painted and she did them herself. 

• Love 5
20 hours ago, snarts said:

Ratings are up, Teresa the OG of NJ in Bravo's eyes.  She's not going anywhere.

Personally, I enjoy her and her family more than anyone else on the show.  I can't see anyone taking the reigns of this franchise from her and anything over 1mil pretty much guarantees renewal.

Up, but not good. Miami had comparable ratings in its final season. Some episodes were about 10% higher than this episode; others were about 10% lower. These ratings are about comparable to seasons 1 and 2 of Below Deck: Mediterranean. Seasons 2 and 3 of Don't be Tardy had similar ratings, but it was much cheaper to produce because of its smaller cast. Teresa is reportedly earning a million dollars a season. Melissa earns something in the high six figures. Jennifer and Jackie are probably not making too much money. I think the baseline is $100K or $150K. Marge and Danielle might make similar amounts. Danielle is a friend, but she's been around for awhile; that usually means you get a slight salary bump. Dolores probably makes more than Marge.

It has lower ratings than Below Deck, Vanderpump Rules, and Southern Charm. Potomac has on average 10K - 20K fewer viewers and has much lower cast salaries. I'll just put it this way, this is not a healthy show; it doesn't have the cushion to absorb additional viewership loss.

I've never really liked this show and I've watched it off and on for most of the time. I've always that thought that this was the most provincial and bigoted cast out of all of them. I think Teresa is profoundly ignorant and continues to make sure that it's going to be a multi-generational thing by passing that shit down to her children. The only things I've ever found sort of interesting about Teresa is her very screwed up family dynamics with her brother and la bambina mafiosa.

I noticed the Tito's label was blurred out at the conch shack. Bravo has a long standing product agreement with Tito's. We often see it displayed fairly prominently on tons of other Bravo shows. If Tito's has withdrawn its product placement with Bravo as a whole or just RHoNJ, it makes me wonder if loss of that income/consideration hurts RHoNJ.

• Love 8
On 12/30/2018 at 10:44 PM, Kiki777 said:

I agree that Danielle's dress was over-the-top for that sort of wedding.  And for 45k she could have gotten one that flattered her figure better.  The women all looked pretty in that dusty pink- even Teresa!

Love that Marg has come to her senses about Danielle.  The marriage was so short though that by the time they filmed their TH shots it was probably already over hence her saying that it would not last.

I'd sure the relationship was real but Danielle probably orchestrated the on-camera engagement last season hoping she'd get upgraded to Housewife this season and her wedding would be a major storyline.  How sad, yet I still can't bring myself to feel sorry for her.

i love hate watching this show but every time i hear about the excessive , to say the least, amount of money they spend on crap, i want to scream and cry. while so many people and animals are suffering in this world . it is shameful and foul. what the hell does that guy do that he can afford to buy his fiancé a $45, 000 gown? good lord, it must be getting older but i am starting to not see the humor in these shows anymore. although , i do love margaret and she can be friend any day. she needs to get off this show before she gets tainted. 

2 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Yep.  My besties hubby is a painter. One day she finally stopped waiting for the bedrooms to be painted and she did them herself. 

here's an oldie: the shoemakers children have no shoes"...

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

i love hate watching this show but every time i hear about the excessive , to say the least, amount of money they spend on crap, i want to scream and cry. while so many people and animals are suffering in this world . it is shameful and foul. what the hell does that guy do that he can afford to buy his fiancé a $45, 000 gown? good lord, it must be getting older but i am starting to not see the humor in these shows anymore. although , i do love margaret and she can be friend any day. she needs to get off this show before she gets tainted. 

here's an oldie: the shoemakers children have no shoes"...

has anyone found the gown online ? This show is known for dropping big nbrs to impress. It's easy to say , 3rd hand, that the gown was more than it really was.. And is it possible that its like dress that those wear at award shows? Meaning they don't own the dress, but to wear it at a function to get the design or designers name out there.

ROFL - at the shoe-less shoemaker's children ... that's a good one

RE: the income Tre and others make on RHONJ- Andy loves and cares for Tre and her family plight. The woman had a summer mini-series while in jail - "Teresa Checks In", then authored a NY-times best seller, to keep the $$ rolling in. As long as there is a storyline - no matter how foolish, Tre will get a check. Probably until little Audiranna goes to college. The weddings of her daughters (Bridezilla and Mommy-Bridzella) will probably be at least a season..

Tito's Vodka ?

1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I noticed the Tito's label was blurred out at the conch shack. Bravo has a long standing product agreement with Tito's. We often see it displayed fairly prominently on tons of other Bravo shows. If Tito's has withdrawn its product placement with Bravo as a whole or just RHoNJ, it makes me wonder if loss of that income/consideration hurts RHoNJ.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

He’s probably too busy working on projects that actually pay. 

ETA: oops I see Giselle and I were on the same page!

I doubt that...looks like he's slacking around the house much of time and certainly had a lot of free time to wait hand and foot on Margaret's mother post face lift. Whatever...I really don't care about what he does or doesn't do.