Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E08: Not So Silent Night

• Start Topic

(edited)

I despise Heather Dubrow, but I am on her side in the Good Day LA situation.  What an ungrateful shrew Tamra is.  If I was Heather, I would take back my gift and not let Tamra be on the show to boost her gym.  Tamra sucks!!!

That being said, now Heather has gotten a little taste of what they put Alexis through last season.  It's not so fun being ganged up on is it Heather?!  Tell me, did you feel bullied? 

And Terry is such a braggadocious blowhard!  Shut up dude.  Must everything you all have be better than everyone else's?  Ugh!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 12

I missed so much of this episode because my husband was all trying to convince me that his day at Jury Duty was more important. But, I did think that Tamra was being ridiculously dramatic with the whole "you hurt my feelings" thing to Heather. 

I don't even like Heather, and I still felt bad for her. Tamra is the most awful human being on the this show. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I can't stand Heather's clipped way of speaking when she's making her point.

David was being a douche. Telling Christian that happy marriages produce sons and miserable marriages produce daughters while his daughter was standing there? Hell no.  I'm not sure why Shannon doesn't consider divorce an option at this point. They don't have anything in common. Don't have any affection or love between them that I've seen.

Terry is showing his ass this season too. The not so humble bragging about Quiet Riot was embarrassing. Loved the clueless look on Eddie and Christian's faces.

Edited by charming
  • Love 9

Ok I'm on Heather's side in this but good grief the lengths they are going to create "drama" is becoming absurd. 

For once Vickie wasnt the worst of the bunch.

And really did Tamra say for Ryan not to inject substances into his body. I guess irony is taking the week off.

• Love 11

You can always count on Good Day LA to spice up the drama.  This was much more enjoyable for me than the chair, or Heather's supposed condescending nature.  Which- I think Shannon just revealed how that's all a bit of bullshit perception too, by stating that she doesn't trust Heather because Heather's an actress.  Seems like maybe that's the sticking point with a couple of them, they interpret Heather in light of that fact.

I think Heather could have gotten Tamra's gym on the other show.  They were trying to make her feel comfortable, she probably could've lied and said she went to Cut instead of where she really goes, and the producers would have booked them.  That said- I don't care.  Tamra is an entitled, ungrateful ass.  It was nice to see Vicki be the voice of reason in that unneeded drama. 

The awesomest part of all of this- by making it an issue, Tamra got the other gym mentioned on this show several times, complete with a flashback to their segment.  She let us all know that it's where Heather goes, so if we're Heather fans and were persuaded to work out where she does we might go there instead.  Even if not, it does make one wonder...why wouldn't Heather go to her friend's gym?  And, she's now associated herself- and her gym, by extension- with the use of human growth hormones to build muscle.  So, y'know: go Tamra!  Way to build your brand!!

On another note- I don't think it makes sense for Shannon to be pissed at LIzzie for bringing up their issues and then compliment Tamra on being brave and strong.  She was neither.  She said nothing at first, and then she left the room.  How is that something to celebrate?

• Love 3

Loved the points Shannon was making about how Heather can bring up her own grievances and get the subject away from what you're trying to discuss.  That drives me crazy about Heather,too.  She won't listen.  You can see her coal black eyes blankly starring at whoever is trying to explain their side and you just know she's making her own case in her head.  She'd have made a good lawyer.  And she has the nerve to say she never lies?!  Can't wait for the reunion when she's seen the clips of herself.  But I'm sure she will be able to explain everything away to her own satisfaction and innocence since she'll have time before the reunion to figure it all out.  :(   Boy she really has it in for Shannon, heeee.  I love that because Shannon can hold her own in this fight, unlike poor  bullied Alexis Belino.

• Love 4
(edited)

I was dial twisting between this and another show (the other show was a rerun and more interesting) and every time I went back to RHOC I'd shake my head, 'Are they still talking about that dumbass morning show appearance?', then hit the remote to go back to the other show. Heather really probably didn't and wouldn't have any say over guest bookings if she's just a part time, occassional host. She probably did Cut a favor by getting them a freebie. Vicki is still whining about Briana moving and how it's going to be a stake through her heart (no word about how it may be a good thing for B to actually be with her husband building a relationship and, hopefully, a strong marriangwhile she's pregnant--whether you like the jerk or not). The husbands were bored and tuned out with a few obligatory snide remarks.

If this contived, scripted mess hasn't actually jumped the shark, it's circling for the leap.

God, that was boring.

Edited by Beden
  • Love 1
(edited)

We'll I'm convinced 90% of what Tamra was bitching about about Heather is completely false or at least exaggerated, the look on her face when she thought Shannon might tell Heather was terror. I don't think Heather ever told Tamra to pick a side. Tamra is a lying liar who lies to stir shit.

Fuck Tamra & her gym, where just working out without growth hormones or testertone will get you no where.

Edited by Lucygirl2
  • Love 5

You have to laugh a Tamra making this huge fuss about publicity for her gym on TV, when she's on TV and she talks constantly about her gym.

Unfortunately, almost everything that they manage to show shows her gym in the worst possible light.

But Good Day LA, with the hosts that The Soup is constantly sending up, is going to turn that around!

• Love 1
(edited)

The look on Tamra's face when she had told Shannon that Heather told her to take sides, and then realized Shannon was going to repeat it to Heather - priceless. She was so busted and she knew it. You could see the little hamster wheel turning in there as she was trying to figure out how to spin it.

(Or, what Lucygirl2 said!)

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 7

Why didn't Heather deny it then?  (Shannon's accusation that Heather told Tamra to pick a side.)  Did she and I missed it?  It was a boring episode.

The whole gymgate fight seemed fake to me.  I remember Tamra viciously attacking Gretchen in seasons past--that was when she cared and the fight was real.  This thing with Heather was just too quiet.  You could tell Tamra was just clinking and clunking her way around another reason to stay mad.  The whole thing was dumb.

• Love 1

I'd rather have seen the housewives just gathering and having fun.  In the first two seasons or so, you would see the housewives going to an event and just having a great time without any fighting.  In fact, the first gathering that I recall where there was any conflict was between Jeana and Vicki where Jeana was trying to excuse someone that was renting Vicki's place with Vicki snapping that she is her client, not the other guy while Tammy Knickerbocker is in the middle wishing she were anywhere but between them. 

I'm sure there could be some geniune conflict that could be mined between these five women (six if we count Danielle) without going the scripted route.  Tamra stirs things up, Vicki annoys, Heather thinks she's better then anyone else, Lizzie seems direct, and Danielle seems a void.  I'm curious to see what sets Danielle off against Tamra later on, unless that won't be shown since Danielle isn't an official housewife.

Why didn't Heather deny it then?  (Shannon's accusation that Heather told Tamra to pick a side.)  Did she and I missed it?

I thought she did. I didn't see the entire episode because my husband wanted to share his Jury Duty experience, but I could have sworn that Heather absolutely denied that she told Tamra to pick a side. I actually thought that it was one of those rare moments when we could see Tamra's botoxed face trying to tell a lie and look believable. I will have to catch this one on repeat.

Heather was smart to ask Tamra if she ever lied to her - I always think a person's character or track record counts for a lot. (And calling her out for the snide"not that I know of" was smart, too, but that's another story). So if they really are friends, and your friend tells you one thing, and only catty innuendo or heresay tells you another, then you go with the friend's version. Esp. if you know you can trust her. Tamra is an immature, shit-stirring brat. I wish Heather rescinded her offer, but it appears via the preview that they follow through. I can't see them picking up business, though, after highlighting Ryan's use of HGH.

• Love 3

I don't think Heather verbally denied telling Tamra to pick a side, but I could be wrong.  From what I remember she gave Tamra a look that was, to me, more shock that Tamra would reveal that piece of information to Shannon, and then she went on to try and sort out Shannon's grievances from the Good Day LA stuff.  

• Love 1

Vicki finally admits the similarity between her moving to CA and Briana moving to OK.  Then of course, she martyrs it with --- if Donn & I stayed in Chicago, we'd be surrounded by family and still be together.  Right.

Lizzie was doing her best to secure a spot on the series.  Shit stirring extraordinaire!

Heather was herself as was Terry --- they are made for each other.

Tamra is as ungracious as they come. Eddie is smiling through all his scenes - must be thinking of the paycheck.

Shannon is joyless.  David is kinda hot but a complete ass.  Who says that in front of their daughter?!

• Love 1

Heather did not directly deny or refute Tamra's contention that Heather told her to "pick a side." Coupled with the documented instances of Heather fabricating "perceptions" of what Shannon has and has not done out of thin air, and I think it's even odds that Heather is simply indulging in her standard mendacious modus operandi. The confrontation in the living room was a wonderfully symmetrical echo to the Alexis CUT pile-on, down to Heather saying she would be happy to address issues one-on-one with each lady. Of course, when Alexis said that, it was ridiculous and Heather tsk-tsk'd that "everyone" telling someone what was wrong with them wasn't bullying/problematic. Now, also, she's chagrined that Shannon is chastising her at the party she's hostessing? It was totally copacetic when Heather did it to Shannon at the hoedown! Oh, but wait, Heather was "sucked into" Tamra's conversation with Shannon then because she has no agency of her own. I thought Shannon could have opted to be the bigger person and not display poor manners just because Heather chose to do so at the groundbreaking, but, on the other hand, I'm glad Shannon didn't back down and actually held to her agreement that she would be forthright about any and all points of argument about which she became troubled. Heather's in over her hypocritical head, and I'm totally here for it.

• Love 3

Why would Tamra think a television show would feature a gym that isn't even opened yet?  I think she said that they were about to have their grand opening at the time that Heather was guest hosting.  That kind of segment would be pointless and boring for an audience, and nothing more than an advertisement for a gym that may or may not become recommendable.  I would think that those types of morning shows would need companies to be already established so that whatever they talk about is tried and true.

And, as others have pointed out, Tamra and her son running to doctors and parking lots for synthetic body improvements are hardly ringing endorsements for a gym.

• Love 2

And, as others have pointed out, Tamra and her son running to doctors and parking lots for synthetic body improvements are hardly ringing endorsements for a gym.And, as others have pointed out, Tamra and her son running to doctors and parking lots for synthetic body improvements are hardly ringing endorsements for a gym.

And yet, this was the best moment of the night for me (almost).  Watching Tamra's beady eyes become filled with panic was just awesome.  She had a few moments tonight, and I loved every minute of it.  Her shit-stirring came home to roost... and she did not like it one bit.

• Love 1
(edited)

Over at TWOP, I posted all about all the new gyms/studios opening up around here.  That Orange 'whatever' was one of them.  Apparently, I found out tonight that Tamra thinks this is her rival.  Hee.  Hee. and one big LAUGHING OUT FUCKING LOUD!   Drive thru El Pollo Loco and you look directly at it.  Oh, it's next to a Starbucks!   It is in a much better site then Tamra's off the hidden trail location.  There has been all kinds of fitness businesses opening up recently.  I stay with 24 Hour Fitness.  

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

OK, so here are the evils of Heather for tonight's show:

She sits Tamra and Eddie down, excited to share the news of her new true guest host gig, and then immediately says that she pitched Cut, and got them a spot on the show. Eddie, who is not BSC, is happy, but Tamra knows she is already on a money making show, realizes she has to earn the money she does make, because Cut is not making her any money, so she pulls a bitch face, and drama ensues.

Heather gets into a conversation with Vicky about Oklahoma, even pulls her aside, acts sympathetic, tries to bolster Vicky, and Vicky seems receptive, but in her TH tells Heather she has no clue and can shut it.

Shannon still hates Heather, and wants to be relevant, so tries to get Tamra to go off on Heather, then clutches her pearls when Lizzie actually has the balls to bring it up, then decides to make herself a victim of Heather, and basically is a bitch all the way around. Unless, there is footage of Heather telling Tamra to take sides, and them discussing this prior to Heather walking in with Vicky? Did I I miss this?

Heather's husband gets dragged in, states that he knew that even though it was not up to Heather who was on the show, that Heather knew that Tamra would get her feelings hurt, and that maybe Heather should just not go on the show at all, even though that backed up what Heather told Tamra, and she said she wasn't willing to sacrifice her own opportunity, somehow Tamra decided that Heather did not let Terry speak for himself, right after I saw Terry speak for himself.

Here's the kicker for me. Vicky does not particularly like Heather. But Vicky was all about Vicky, and in that instance didn't feel the need to co-sign Tamra's typical victim, bullshitty lies. So she didn't.

Heather is condescending, and stuffy, and needs to learn how to talk to people, and not be such a snob. But I am 100% on her side vs. both Tamra and Shannon.

Also, I LOVED Lizzie throwing it all out there, and then sitting back and smirking. That was outstanding.

• Love 21

Also, I LOVED Lizzie throwing it all out there, and then sitting back and smirking. That was outstanding.

I did love it when Tamra had that "oh shit" look creep over her face.  Though, to be petty, Lizzie's face is too weird to look at for me.  It's like something one of those caricature artists on the boardwalk would draw.

• Love 6

Christmas parties are usually so pretty, but Shannon's looked way too bright and seemed sterile.  All the yelling and cussing probably ruined the holiday tone for the other guests.  

I wouldn't think that Heather would actually fake a phone call, but Vicki seemed confident that she did.  I would believe it with Terry because he's kind of odd, but not Heather. 

• Love 1
(edited)

But Good Day LA, with the hosts that The Soup is constantly sending up, is going to turn that around!

Great point!  I don't live in CA so my only frame of reference for Good Day LA is The Soup, so I always regarded it as a general, not particularly newsy, morning talk show that could be in any market, but maybe with higher production values than the suburban bible belt area where I live.

Vicki finally admits the similarity between her moving to CA and Briana moving to OK.  Then of course, she martyrs it with --- if Donn & I stayed in Chicago, we'd be surrounded by family and still be together.  Right.

Again, another great point.  Didn't Vicki move away from Chicago to get away from Brianna & Michael's father?  If there was so much "glue" in Chicago, she'd still be with her first husband?  I think not.

The most disturbing thing about this episode is that I agreed with Vicki about the Cut/Good Day LA spot.  Take a free commercial when you can get it, Tamara!

Another thing, if one more HW of OC or NYC does the "I'm up here, you're down here" hand gesture, Kelly Benisome is going to collect royalties.

Edited by Lizzing
  • Love 3

The most disturbing thing about this episode is that I agreed with Vicki about the Cut/Good Day LA spot.  Take a free commercial when you can get it, Tamara!

Tamra never disappoints.  Way to be grateful for a plug, by reminding the person trying to do you a favor that you are still "hurt" about something that happened months before.  Graciousness is not in her lexicon.

How about her oufit at the party?  And Shannon's TH:  "Where do you go to buy something like that?"

• Love 3
(edited)
David was being a douche. Telling Christian that happy marriages produce sons and miserable marriages produce daughters while his daughter was standing there?

Well, it was more of a jab at his wife & his shitty, hellish marriage than any kind of dig at his daughters.  The girl has to have some sorta clue as to how awful their marriage is.  I doubt it's news to her.  She knows all too well.  Guess I'm a terrible person cuz it actually gave me a giggle.

Anyone catch Vicks telling some guy at the party (who told her he was waiting for his husband) he didn't look gay?  Wow, does a day go by where Vicks doesn't insult or offend anyone near her?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

Anyone catch Vicks telling some guy at the party (who told her he was waiting for his husband) he didn't look gay?  Wow, does a day go by where Vicks doesn't insult or offend anyone near her?

What was with the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang comment to the woman first? 

• Love 1

Is it just me or does Terry seem like a really prissy, petty drama queen this season?

I'm with Vicks about that bullshit call Heather got just at the moment she was gonna get ambushed & busted.  The timing was just a wee bit suspicious, wasn't it?

• Love 2
(edited)

And shoot me too cuz I agreed with Tams -- up to a point.  I don't think Heather is being straight.  She had on the talk show, someone from the fitness studio she uses.  So Heather still insists she had no say in booking this person on the talk show?  Sounds suspicious to me.  

I get why Tams was upset.  Clearly, she needs the publicity desperately.  One time ain't gonna do much for her.  She needs to have some kind of multiple appearance gig.  And she was pissed a competitor, from a fitness place Heather goes to, got it & she didn't.  I get why she was pissed.  

But she shoulda just shut her big trap & accepted the one-time gig.  It's better than nothing.  Tams is her own worst enemy.  Heather didn't have to get her any appearance at all.  And now that she annoyed Heather, guess she may not get even that.  Tams is a fuckin' moron.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4
(edited)

I thought she did. I didn't see the entire episode because my husband wanted to share his Jury Duty experience, but I could have sworn that Heather absolutely denied that she told Tamra to pick a side. I actually thought that it was one of those rare moments when we could see Tamra's botoxed face trying to tell a lie and look believable. I will have to catch this one on repeat.

I thought Heather did deny that she had told Tamra to pick a side.  Tamra sputtered a bit, but didn't press the point.  Most likely because it was a big fat lie and she knew she was cornered.

Shannon annoys me every time she opens her mouth.  David is no prize, but I've been on his side every episode so far.  She harps on him and criticizes his every move.  If a grown man wants to drink tequila, what's the big deal?  She's such a nagging shrew, intent on emasculating him and throwing her superior attitude around at every opportunity.  Has she ever laughed or been the slightest bit fun at all?  Everything that comes out of her mouth sounds like a whining complaint even when she's not actually complaining.  She strikes me as a really miserable person.  The sound of her voice makes me cringe.

And I'm having trouble relating to all of these never-ending Christmas festivities in June.  I understand showing us episodes that were filmed in different seasons (summer shenanigans shown in the spring, for example), but all this Christmas stuff being aired now just makes the show look dated.  I feel as though I'm watching reruns.  It's just really jarring to see them all in their holiday sweaters or hanging up Christmas decorations when I'm just back from the beach, shaking sand out of my towel, and turning on the a/c.  I would think that Bravo would want the show to look fresher than that, and not so obviously filmed way before now.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 3
(edited)

I could be BFF with this gal who posted on Tamra's FB page:

Beverly Grimes wow..WHATS STILL WRONG INSIDE? You have it all, look great, healthy, marriage...get rid of that mean bad seed inside of you..even Vicki see's that meanness that lives in you, are you jealous of Heather and the others? Are you afraid they steal your limelight..you were way off and nasty and didn't look 1/10 as good as your still picture....more like a wolf in sheepskin,I don't blame HEATHER if she's done with you and waisting time on you....pretty soon no one will trust you...the look on your face when you were being given the invitation to be on TV from her invite was sooooo mean and nasty....maybe talk to a professional....good luck
25 · 3 hours ago

And apparently, Tams has some ideas to pitch...probably wondering how she's going to pay the rent there on off season...

Nina Molina I think a gym spin off would be amazing! W stories of success and transformations. W our countries severe obesity issues maybe it could actually inspire ppl and entertain. Xxoo
25 · 16 hours ago

Tamra Judge I do too, I have a great idea for one but have not pitched it yet
17 · 16 hours ago

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 2
(edited)

I'm wondering if Shannon was taught during etiquette classes (She said her daughters were 4th generation Cotillion girls which I'm sure means they all will have and she also had her debutante ball, so I'm assuming etiquette classes were a must in her household)  while growing up that gossiping behind your guests back during a party you are hosting is proper etiquette or high class refinement.    Loved the look on Tamra's face when Shannon mentioned bringing up the 'pick a side' thing to Heather.  Also loved that the new gal, can't remember her name at the moment, was the only one with enough balls to tell the truth, Heather is no dummy, she knew something was going on.  And.... what is up with Tamara's eyes?  Those talking heads with the white eye liner are horrible.  Her under eyes are pulled so tight her eyes appear to be slits.  It has aged her drastically!

Also loved Eddie telling Tamra that it was a great opportunity and Heather had been a good friend to her.  For all of Tamra's expectations of 'what can you do for me', I'm curious to know what Tamra has ever done for anyone that didn't benefit herself.  Hell she doesn't even buy insurance from her great friend Vicki for Pete's sake!

Edited by CheekyCharlie
  • Love 3

I did love it when Tamra had that "oh shit" look creep over her face.  Though, to be petty, Lizzie's face is too weird to look at for me.  It's like something one of those caricature artists on the boardwalk would draw.

I agree.  I don't see at all how she can be considered beautiful.  Or even pretty.  I think she's just really odd-looking, and not attractive at all.  Yet she seems to think she's hot stuff, which just in turn makes her even more attractive, IMO.

• Love 3

Well, it was more of a jab at his wife & his shitty, hellish marriage than any kind of dig at his daughters.  The girl has to have some sorta clue as to how awful their marriage is.  I doubt it's news to her.  She knows all too well.  Guess I'm a terrible person cuz it actually gave me a giggle.

Shannon is a walking billboard for the saying "Money can't buy you happiness!".  To have so much she is the most miserable person I have seen on a reality show about rich people.  Someone needs to teach her how to count her blessings and stop jabbing her husband with the hot fire poker all the time.  Also, someone needs to tell her that there are professionals that they can talk to that might help with their situation.  The way she's always bitching at him she's just asking for him to make an exit, stage left.

• Love 4
(edited)
Though, to be petty, Lizzie's face is too weird to look at for me.  It's like something one of those caricature artists on the boardwalk would draw.

I could be wrong, but I think it's her makeup, that's making her look so bad on camera.  It's just way too exaggerated.  She bragged about not needing makeup lessons cuz she was a pageant gal & supposedly knows all she needs to know.  I beg to differ, hun.  She probably picked up some really bad makeup habits on her days along the pageant circuit.  Most drag queens' makeup looks better than Lizzie's does -- and they're usually going for an exaggerated look.  She needs to tone it the fuck down & get some professional help ASAP.  She might look a 1000% better.  Well, maybe.

but all this Christmas stuff being aired now just makes the show look dated.

Yeah, who the hell is in the mood to see Christmas stuff in June?  The producers made a big error with this.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

I haven't seen this topics episode yet but didn't Terry ask Tamera at the Hoedown why she wasn't backing his wife or something to that effect?  Tamera might have thought Terry was asking her to pick a side without saying it outright. I might be entirely wrong as I saw the Hoedown episode once. 

I'm not particularly fond of Tamera nor Heather so it really doesn't matter.

I loved the way Heather argued her point last night. She kept calm, looked Tamra directly in the eye and wasn't afraid to take her on point by point. I loved when she asked her if she had ever lied to her, and kept Tamra focused on this point when she tried to pull the "well I don't know" deal.  Equally loved her asking her what reason she might have to want to hurt or upset her. Shannon and the others might have a point that Heather can sometimes be condescending when she talks to others, but IMO Shannon looked silly throwing it out there last night. The problem for Tamra and Shannon is that Heather can actually use logic when she wants too, and last night she did. This is nothing but confusing to them as they want/need/expect someone to start screaming and crying. 

I know that similarities have been mentioned between the deal with Alexis and what when on last night. I am not sure how there is a comparison to be made. Alexis was made aware beforehand that the other gals were going to address issues they had with her. Alexis knew that shit was going to go down, and is even the one who asked if everyone wanted to talk about the issues. The gang-up/intervention/bitchfest was led by someone who didn't like Alexis; someone that Alexis had often had issues with in the past. The only real surprise to Alexis was that Gretchen didn't take her side and instead agreed with some of the points the others were making. In this case Heather is enjoying a holiday party and comes into a room to find that one of her best friends has been talking about her with the others. She didn't have the heads up that Alexis did that this was the theme for the party. She also thought that things with her and Shannon were better, only to find out she was a big part of the gossip situation.  The only way these things are similar to me is that they all involve petty women airing petty grievances, which is pretty much per usual on this show.

• Love 5

Can we talk about Tamra's hair at the party? I had a hard time paying attention to what she was saying as I tried to figure out what she was going for with that.

I was struck by how little interest Eddie had when Tamra was relating Ryan's health issues. Dude didn't give two shits. 

I did like Eddie shutting Tamra down when she was going after Heather. His "she has always been a good friend to you" seemed to throw Tamra. 

• Love 4

Tamra is the biggest hypocrite in the world. How can she sit there and say to her Rapey-eyed son, "You're fine the way you are. You don't need to inject your body with stuff to look better" with her stiff Botox face? Is she insane?  Where do you think this kid GOT all of his body-image issues? Does she think that kind of thing only effects girls? Take a look in the mirror, Tamra. If your son doesn't need to inject "stuff" into his body, neither do you. 

And the Good Day LA/fitness studio stuff. Oh jeez. She is so immature. Look, I can't profess to know whether Heather really had anything to do with the other studio being on the show or not....but at this point, who cares? She's offering to feature YOUR show now, and you're going to use that as an opportunity to rehash old drama? Give it a rest and graciously accept. And I don't really care that Lizzie put it all out there when Heather came in the room. Normally I'd say that is shit-stirring, particularly if Heather wasn't there and Lizzie chose the next time they were altogether to announce people had been talking about her. But those girls were bitching about Heather LOUDLY, when she was in the same building! She could have walked in on them at any time. And it was super awkward when she did come in and everything got quiet. 

I loved when Vicky had to go fetch Terry to weigh in on the argument, and he just happened to be bragging about Quiet Riot to the men. Too funny!

Speaking of Vicky, she is ever appropriate at parties, isn't she? Asking two people she just met if they're screwing and then proclaiming, "you don't look gay!". Wow. No filter. 

Oh, and all of a sudden she and Donn got divorced because they left the Midwest and weren't around family? Well, what about your first husband? You were surrounded by family when married to him, so how did that end in divorce? Logic clearly mystifies old Vicks. And she really shouldn't have been dismissing Heather's advice in her THs. True, Heather is not at the same life stage as you and obviously cannot literally relate, but I thought she was being very genuine and supportive of what Vicki is going through. But Vicki loves to be the victim - "oh woe is me, no one could possibly understand what I am going through". Blargh. 

• Love 11