Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E08: Not So Silent Night

• Start Topic

Tamra saying that Heather's gym was her competition? What total bullshit. No one would drive from Newport Beach to the industrial area in R.S.M. to work out. NO ONE.

OrangeTheory is a chain, with locations in RSM and Newport Beach. It's funny to me that I would have no idea that OrangeTheory was even featured on Good Day LA if it weren't for Tamra giving the chain tons of publicity this week. Way to go Tamra!

Tamra seemed so disengaged during her "fight" with Heather. She just sat there with an "over it" look on her face and nodded, and finally just walked away. If I were a producer on the show I'd be pissed. How are viewers supposed to even pretend to be invested in the show when she seems bored by her own storyline?

• Love 3
(edited)

Aw, you just softened me toward Terry.  I didn't exactly dislike him before, but you've made such good points here that I now just like him.

Terry, I can't quit you.  He works hard and can't a guy just get his damned onion rings?!!  And you soooo know that the only reason Heather said Terry would have his onion rings at gatherings from now on was because that particular episode edit where she shot down the whole onion ring request made her look like the uber controlling person she really is.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 1

These two have gone way overboard in their quest for camera time:

Tamrat's devastation over a spot on Good Day L.A.  She owns a local gym, not a chain of them.  GDLA viewers in Santa Monica or Long Beach aren't going to jump in their cars and drive down to Rancho Santa Friggin Margarita to work out several times a week.  If anything, that disorganized "workout" segment that finally aired would turn me off instead of pique my interest.  She should just advertise in the local supermarket throw-away papers.

Heather's beating of the Hawaii 5-O dead horse over and over again.  "Terry, my episode is airing tonight!  You'd better go tape it!  Friends from the East Coast are texting me!  I'm so damn busy making personal appearances all over town!"  Like her other recent roles, it was a bit part -- if you blinked you missed it.

• Love 6

I just can't with Tams. She is ridiculous. I don't care for Heather but I can take her better than Tams. Her so called hurt about the "other" gym and her talking head about Ryan injecting stuff in his body.  Beyond stupid she is

• Love 3

I took the comment as further evidence Vicki was an active poster on TWOP since almost every other post it seemed in the RHOOC was about how "gay" Eddie looked seemed or was.  Long detailed posts on why being gay of course was okay but somehow Eddie owed it to the world to just come out already.  Got to be that the thread was downright discomforting to follow for me.  I had to educate myself against making gay an accusation.  And I'm gay.  So hearing Vicki make the comment was hardly jawdropping for me since every new season since Eddie came on the show the TWOP thread had a tsunami of unintended but downright virulent self righteous accusations and outrage over one man's private matter.  I just hope I live long enough I don't have to hear people talk about how we homosexuals somehow 'ping' and move across their "gaydar".  Whether it be Vicki or just fellow posters.  I've got relatives in the deep south and they gave up talking about suspecting people of passing as "white" decades ago.

Gretchen and Slade were always accusing Eddie of being gay.  Slade even made it part of his comedy act.

I'm not sure that's it.  The one Tamra wore was much more low cut and wide.  She could have altered it I suppose.

Are we sure she was right there? I know that was the impression but did they show them in in the same scene while he was saying that?

Yeah, after David said that about daughters, the camera panned over to her.

I took the comment as further evidence Vicki was an active poster on TWOP since almost every other post it seemed in the RHOOC was about how "gay" Eddie looked seemed or was.  Long detailed posts on why being gay of course was okay but somehow Eddie owed it to the world to just come out already.  Got to be that the thread was downright discomforting to follow for me.  I had to educate myself against making gay an accusation.  And I'm gay.  So hearing Vicki make the comment was hardly jawdropping for me since every new season since Eddie came on the show the TWOP thread had a tsunami of unintended but downright virulent self righteous accusations and outrage over one man's private matter.  I just hope I live long enough I don't have to hear people talk about how we homosexuals somehow 'ping' and move across their "gaydar".  Whether it be Vicki or just fellow posters.  I've got relatives in the deep south and they gave up talking about suspecting people of passing as "white" decades ago.

I am giving this a standing ovation. It's brilliant and well said!

• Love 3

I was struck by how little interest Eddie had when Tamra was relating Ryan's health issues. Dude didn't give two shits.

So was I.

Eddie was concentrating so hard on browning that ground turkey that it was almost as if he was trying to find ONE SINGLE FUCK to give about Ryan in the bottom of that skillet.  

Love the way he pretty much just cut off Tamra's tale of woe by telling her to hurry up and get the vegetables ready.

It looked like Eddie and his chompers have all but checked out of the drama known as Tamra.  

• Love 3
(edited)
Gretchen and Slade were always accusing Eddie of being gay.  Slade even made it part of his comedy act.

Yeah, their accusations were nasty as fuck.  Slade isn't funny -- just bitter & nasty.  And no, I don't miss either of them one fuckin' bit.

I took the comment as further evidence Vicki was an active poster on TWOP since almost every other post it seemed in the RHOOC was about how "gay" Eddie looked seemed or was.

I don't remember an abundance of those kinda comments over there -- certainly not to the point of making me uncomfortable as gay man myself.  No, I don't believe anyone should be forced to come out.  Still, when someone is so obviously gay & they insist they're straight, it does seem rather silly.  But I believe it should be everyone's own choice to come out when they feel right about it.  Er, btw, are we gonna see Danielle's gay husband again?

I said this on TWOP -- what has bothered me about Eddie was the fakery that I believe their marriage is.  I think they only married for the show, to provide a storyline for Tams, and to give both Tams & Eds a steady stream of Bravo cash.  Yeah, I'm sure Eds is gay & his adopted father is his long time boyfriend.  Still say this marriage is merely a scheme Tams cooked up to stay on the show, and Eds just went along with it.  Well, this is my theory, anyway.  Do I think Eds should have to come out as gay?  Nah.  But it would give me a hearty giggle if someone finds pics of him posted on one of the gay cruising sites/apps.

Now I'm mostly bored by Tams & Eds.  It's only a bit fun watching how completely indifferent Eds is to anything Tams says.  I'm waiting to see when his boredom with her turns into hatred.  When will they be jabbing at each other like David & Shannon?  That might be fun to watch.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

Heather may have said "choose sides", but it was after the ground breaking party and before the luncheon.  The luncheon where Heather & Shannon decided on a fresh start and to discuss anything that bothered them face to face and right away.  Which, to me, doesn't mean running something that happend previously past all the women and anyone who can hear before speaking to Heather and being surrounded by your posse.  

Yeah, the phone call seemed fake to me, but it was more polite that yelling "I hate you bitches!" and running out crying.

What's up with It's so Terrible to get a Divorce Vicki?  They've been cheating on each other for years.  What's to miss about that?

Eddie didn't seemed concerned about Ryan cuz it was painfully clear they were recreating a conversation for the cameras.

Tamra's neck is getting big.

Best shot of the night?  The woman rolling her eyes in the background when Heather said the LA host was like a second husband.  Priceless.

• Love 3
(edited)

I wouldn't say that he bullied Heather so much as manipulated her. Didn't he give her the silent treatment until she agreed to do the show?

Yes.  I distinctly remember reading an interview with Heather before her first episode aired.  She stated she didn't want to do the show but Terry did.  She said he gave her the silent treatment until she caved and agreed.

Manipulative much, Terry?  I just can't tolerate his "aw, shucks, I'm a regular guy" shtick when he probably stands in front of a mirror every morning chanting "Mirror, mirror on the wall...Who's the biggest famewhore of us all?"  

Heather may have said "choose sides", but it was after the ground breaking party and before the luncheon.  The luncheon where Heather & Shannon decided on a fresh start and to discuss anything that bothered them face to face and right away.  Which, to me, doesn't mean running something that happend previously past all the women and anyone who can hear before speaking to Heather and being surrounded by your posse.  

Yeah, the phone call seemed fake to me, but it was more polite that yelling "I hate you bitches!" and running out crying.

What's up with It's so Terrible to get a Divorce Vicki?  They've been cheating on each other for years.  What's to miss about that?

Eddie didn't seemed concerned about Ryan cuz it was painfully clear they were recreating a conversation for the cameras.

Tamra's neck is getting big.

Best shot of the night?  The woman rolling her eyes in the background when Heather said the LA host was like a second husband.  Priceless.

Speaking of running and screaming into the night, does anyone have any idea when we'll be treated to the sight of Tasmanian Tamra running barefoot in her evening finery screeching at the top of her lungs?  That's one episode that may never leave my DVR once it's aired.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 3

I have a season pass for RHOC on Amazon, and mistakenly purchased the HD option.  I noticed that Vicki's face in the Oklahoma choking dinner looked like it could be used to sand  furniture,  and in this ep during gym plug gate, her neck could possibly used as a crumpled rag to apply stain.   Goodness woman, pawn your chin implant and correct yo neck. 

Ambush?  Really?   Whoever heard of such a thing!  Certainly not people vacationing in Costa Rica.   You know, the Costa Rica that's in Mexico?   

I busted out laughing when Tamra sniveled that Ryan could die in her talking head.    Not because I want that little shit to come in harm's way, but because she looked like an angry Klingon woman.   I don't suppose I could use her face to refinish furniture, but it certainly looks cured and hard enough for a doorstop.   

If I were David I would be a drunk, too.    Shannon is such a joyless ball breaker.   If they didn't live in California, I would advise him and Terry to divorce their controlling shrews and become drinking buddies.    Speaking of a joyless shrew, why would a person who was portraying a dead body for like 15 seconds go on a publicity tour?   Even the actress who portrayed the dead girl in Twin Peaks didn't do that, and she was portraying a Very Important  to the Plot Dead Person.  

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, LOL

• Love 2

I loved the little interspersed scenes like Vicki with the "chitty chitty bang bang" (holy inappropriateness, Batman!) and Terry talking about his brother.  I'm probably in the minority, but I think this show is at its best when it simply focuses on people who are varying shades of crazy interacting as they would in daily life.  I find the manufactured screeching tedious.

When is it Tamra's turn to have everyone gang up on her?  She has deserved it so many times, and it has never come to pass.  Either she's touched by an angel or she's really, really, really good at playing the game.  

The awesomest part of all of this- by making it an issue, Tamra got the other gym mentioned on this show several times, complete with a flashback to their segment.

This was my favorite thing about the whole episode.  (Nelson Muntz: "HA Hah!")

• Love 1

When I first saw Lizzie I thought "oh my God that women is huge" not fat huge but like an Amazon huge. Then she stood next to the other ladies and she seemed to be of average height. I couldn't for the life of me figure it out till someone up thread mentioned she has enormous features. She looks like she could eat small children for breakfast.

Yes that's it!  Big eyes, big lips, big hair, big boobs.  Or, to quote Nene Leakes: "Eyes poppin ... lips bustin"

• Love 3
(edited)

I took those TWOP comments as just snarky.  I'm sorry if it bothered you.  I never made them, I only save my snark for Tamballs ;)  I never ever thought a ho wife would possibly be a poster.  Hot dang, that would have been fun.  But I wanted you to know your post is meaningful to me.  

I posted my encounter with Teeths and Tamballs on the Tamra thread.  Eddie was very nice.  I can't snark on him anymore.  Is this the world we live in?   I liked Eddie?   Tamra - Tamrat is still free game for me!  

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

Eddie may have 368 more teefs in his head than a normal person,  but he's always seemed low key and like a decent person to me.    How a laid back guy like him ended up with Tamra is a mystery. 

• Love 2

Eddie may have 368 more teefs in his head than a normal person,  but he's always seemed low key and like a decent person to me.    How a laid back guy like him ended up with Tamra is a mystery. 

Probably because he's an opportunistic famewhore.  Just a guess.

• Love 7

I don't understand how this DOESN'T happen more often.  This would be AMAZING.  And a lot more genuine.

• Love 1
(edited)
Terry and Heather's fake phone call was way overacted and cringeworthy.  Heather should have simply said, "I am through with you basic bitches tonight, I'll catch up with you tomorrow - peace" and then left the party.

YES! Especially since she's always insisting on people being up-front and all. That phone call thing was so freaking fake -- and in my opinion, offensive. Did they really think people believed them? And then Heather's stomping off? Please.

And as other people have mentioned, why the heck is Terry texting Tamara? Huh?

If he were my husband? No soup...errr....onion rings for you! for that stunt. Especially considering the lecherous way he looked at Tamara when she borded that bull.

Another reason I'm convinced it was fake? Terry kept saying "honey" and "sweetheart." The thing is, it was supposed to be the 10-year-old boy who was sick. Now, is it OK to call boys "honey" and "sweetheart"? Absolutely. I just don't think Terry does. Besides, when he started saying "honey and sweetheart" Heather got all loud, trying to shift focus so people wouldn't notice the slip.

I think the whole thing is made up by Heather and Tamara. It reeks of Heather's marriage trouble storyline, faux.

I actually think that the Dubrow marriage isn't as perfect as they'd like us to believe. Straight up, I think that new house is their version of "having another kid" to save the marriage.

The smarter person always gets points from me.

I'm not as convinced as other folks of Heather's "intelligence." Yes, she's articulate; and yes, she is VERY concerned about "appearances" -- so she acts prissy (and ultimately phony) -- but to me, that's not "smart." That's more "brought up a certain way" / fake as eff.

OH - and, personally, I think Shannon looks great. I hope I look that good at 50. 37 here, and...errrrrr.....yeah - things are starting to dip and bubble and wrinkle -- and I sure as shit don't have time to work out 2 hours a day, nor can I afford aesthetic "helpers"....so, it's just nature against a busy life. Fingers crossed!

Edited by Lady Grump
  • Love 2

Meds.  Its called meds.

(edited)

Meds.  Its called meds.

Eddie must call it 'riding his bike'.    I bet he 'rides' alllllllllott.  Just to get out of that damn house!  Work the core.  Ride the bike.  Anything to be out of that house, especially when it's her week end with the kids.  Quite frankly (PT), I don't blame him.

Another reason I'm convinced it was fake? Terry kept saying "honey" and "sweetheart." The thing is, it was supposed to be the 10-year-old boy who was sick. Now, is it OK to call boys "honey" and "sweetheart"? Absolutely. I just don't think Terry does. Besides, when he started saying "honey and sweetheart" Heather got all loud, trying to shift focus so people wouldn't notice the slip.

I actually think that the Dubrow marriage isn't as perfect as they'd like us to believe. Straight up, I think that new house is their version of "having another kid" to save the marriage.

Ah, thank goodness I'm not the only who noticed that?  Sweetheart?  Honey?  Mr. "hey dude" said sweetheart?  I don't like Terry but I was kind of scared for him...after the cameras left.  Those black eyes and in Kellism from RHONY - knives on her tongue.  Run, run for Saddleback Mountain Terry.  

Jeez, Heather scares me!  "Lablover27, what did I just tell you!"  me, "um, I don't know."  "Lablover27, if I wanted to put you in a vat of hot olive oil I could, so just stop it!"  me, "okay."

Holy shit.  I think we can all agree there are no wire hangers in any of their closets.  Holy shit.  Thank goodness she doesn't have a dog.  If only woofLablover could take a shit on her ground breaking and THAT could be buried under her foundation.  Wouldn't that be great?  Then I could send her a congrats card and tell her my lab shitted all over your foundation.  But he's a vegan and shits out diamonds.  So there ya go.

I think she beats out Ramona for the crazy eyes!

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 2

I think she beats out Ramona for the crazy eyes!

I do think her eyes could scare a person - mainly because she just looks you straight in the eye while she is making her point. It might come natural to her or it is a tactic she has learned, but it is effective. I really noticed it on second viewing of her meeting with Shannon. She sits perfectly still and looks intently at the person who is speaking - she barely blinks. It was interesting the way Tamra almost seemed to be shrinking under her gaze at Shannon's party. I also wonder if Heather wasn't saying with her eyes "I know a lot of shit about you that I could start spilling so you had better be very careful". 

Ramona on the other hand cannot look a person in the eye. She looks to the side, looks up, looks all around with those crazy eyes. She always looks like she is trying to get away with something. 

• Love 1

I may be in the minority, but I don't see Eddie as a particularly nice guy.  I find it funny that Tamra claims that their relationship is so completely different than her and Simon's, but to me Eddie also seems controlling and angry.  It might have to do with the fact that their entire relationship is staged... 

• Love 2

Anyone catch Heather being asked if she got anything to eat?  She answered something along the lines of "Terry & I had a nibble at home." Dang, woman!  There was some good looking food at that party. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I have a season pass for RHOC on Amazon, and mistakenly purchased the HD option.  I noticed that Vicki's face in the Oklahoma choking dinner looked like it could be used to sand  furniture,  and in this ep during gym plug gate, her neck could possibly used as a crumpled rag to apply stain.   Goodness woman, pawn your chin implant and correct yo neck. 

Ambush?  Really?   Whoever heard of such a thing!  Certainly not people vacationing in Costa Rica.   You know, the Costa Rica that's in Mexico?   

I busted out laughing when Tamra sniveled that Ryan could die in her talking head.    Not because I want that little shit to come in harm's way, but because she looked like an angry Klingon woman.   I don't suppose I could use her face to refinish furniture, but it certainly looks cured and hard enough for a doorstop.   

If I were David I would be a drunk, too.    Shannon is such a joyless ball breaker.   If they didn't live in California, I would advise him and Terry to divorce their controlling shrews and become drinking buddies.    Speaking of a joyless shrew, why would a person who was portraying a dead body for like 15 seconds go on a publicity tour?   Even the actress who portrayed the dead girl in Twin Peaks didn't do that, and she was portraying a Very Important  to the Plot Dead Person.  

This should be a sticky on every page of this thread.  Hilarious! 

Vicki and Tamra look like HELL this season.  Tamra looks soft and slack-bodied and mottled frozen rat-faced, and every time Vicki moves she seems like she's straining a seam in her dress or across her cheek.  They are both just fucking ugly beyond what can generally be described in English.

David's remark about daughters was unforgivable.  But Shannon is just beyond - beyond comprehension, beyond being dealt with.  Is it because of her (plasticky, tiny) nose that her voice has that horrendous aged whine to it?  Or is that just her?  She also really does carry herself like a woman in her mid-70s, and is desperately unhappy and passive-aggressive.  Tamra's made-up lie and ingratitude towards Heather didn't require miserable Shannon's two cents.  Shannon's got her 3 girls but maybe what she really needs is a job besides RHOOC.  She has too much time, money and opportunity to make herself unhappy and to navel-gaze and pick at her dumb fucking husband.  Maybe she wasn't always such a shrew. 

Edited by Midnight Cheese
(edited)
Speaking of running and screaming into the night, does anyone have any idea when we'll be treated to the sight of Tasmanian Tamra running barefoot in her evening finery screeching at the top of her lungs?  That's one episode that may never leave my DVR once it's aired.  

They better not tease us with that and then not end up showing it! Cuz Tamballs (never gets old!) yelling, "LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!"  (or is it "GET AWAAAAAAYYYY FROOOM MEEEEE!") just might be the  new "FAAAAAMMMIIILLLY VAAAAAAANNNNN"!

Vicki and Tamra look like HELL this season.  Tamra looks soft and slack-bodied and mottled frozen rat-faced, and every time Vicki moves she seems like she's straining a seam in her dress or across her cheek.  They are both just fucking ugly beyond what can generally be described in English.

David's remark about daughters was unforgivable.  But Shannon is just beyond - beyond comprehension, beyond being dealt with.  Is it because of her (plasticky, tiny) nose that her voice has that horrendous aged whine to it?  Or is that just her?  She also really does carry herself like a woman in her mid-70s, and is desperately unhappy and passive-aggressive.  Tamra's made-up lie and ingratitude towards Heather didn't require miserable Shannon's two cents.  Shannon's got her 3 girls but maybe what she really needs is a job besides RHOOC.  She has too much time, money and opportunity to make herself unhappy and to navel-gaze and pick at her dumb fucking husband.  Maybe she wasn't always such a shrew. 

Yes, for someone that owns a gym, she's very puffy in her arms. Of course, genetics come into play, but so does booze. I'm not sure what Shannon's deal is. I think she could be a fun person to hang out with, but man, she is just sucking the life out of everyone.

Edited by Cranky One
(edited)

About who?

I think this is in response to Slade & Gretchen thinking Eddie was gay.  

They better not tease us with that and then not end up showing it! Cuz Tamballs (never gets old!) yelling, "LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!"  (or is it "GET AWAAAAAAYYYY FROOOM MEEEEE!") just might be the  new "FAAAAAMMMIIILLLY VAAAAAAANNNNN"!

Yes, for someone that owns a gym, she's very puffy in her arms. Of course, genetics come into play, but so does booze. I'm not sure what Shannon's deal is. I think she could be a fun person to hang out with, but man, she is just sucking the life out of everyone.

Glad I wasn't the only one noticing Ms. Cut's uncut arms.  Now Heather, those are some CUT arms, shoulders, eyebrows, chin, dang, she's scaring me.

I want that Tamra screaming on a loop so I can post it on Cut's FB site ;)  JK.  

Oh, I caught that.  That woman not only rolled her eyes she cocked her neck and looked at the other woman like "really?"   That was funny!

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

I did notice that Tamra's arms didn't look so great, but I think it's the lighting.    They really skimp on indoor light, which is pretty unflattering to most humans.

I can't wrap my head around why Eddie, if he is gay, would bother to marry a woman.   He is generally a good looking man with a nice physique.  I think he probably had a decent job at the law firm, and he also is a fitness instructor.   He probably pulls a decent income, so why wouldn't he seek out another man with similar attributes, pool resources, and live happily?    I don't see him as a famewhore.   He's fairly low to no drama, IMO.    Slade and Terry are huge famewhores, Eddie not so much.  Could he actually have love for The Beast?   

• Like 1

Eddie was the 'office manager' at his sugar daddy's law firm.  He had zero qualifications for it and never went to school.  He got the firm in trouble by playing that he was a lawyer, appearing in court etc.  Basically, the firm collects bad debt for condos.  Eddie also taught spin classes at night which is where he really met Tamra.  That's why he takes to the gym business so readily.

• Love 4

Why does Vicki never remember that Brianna could have had thyroid cancer and be living a very different life now?  It wasn't that long ago that Brianna had very serious surgery but Vics never seems grateful that Brianna isn't currently battling cancer.  Sure she's married to a potential serial killer and only one of the three occupants of the entire state of Oklahoma, eating only God knows what, but Vicki talks like Brianna has died.  No Vicki, she could have but she didn't.  Plus, does anyone really believe that Brianna is not going to end up running home to Vicki eventually to escape her starter husband?

• Love 5
Sure she's married to a potential serial killer and only one of the three occupants of the entire state of Oklahoma, eating only God knows what, but Vicki talks like Brianna has died.

LOL! I just took a look at the home they just purchased and Briana's Pinterest page - I swear I have a life besides being a stalker - that place is not my taste at. all.  First off, it looks exactly like every Olive Garden home in the OC. Secondly, there is some odd Swiss Alps/hunting lodge vibe to it.  All that's missing is a full bearskin rug and animal heads all over the walls.

• Love 1
(edited)

Agree that Tamra has a nice figure, overall, but not the best arms. I can relate to her in that one aspect (but that's the only one- I swear).  Even when I was a size 4 and worked out hardcore 6 days a week, I never had great "cut" arms like Heather does.  It is genetics at work, unfortunately.  I think she (and I) would have to get body fat % down super-low to get arms like that.

As for her face, I believe she is a pretty woman, naturally, but has had WAY too many fillers and injections.  She really *is* the "Two-Faced Girl" from that Seinfeld episode.In some shots I think she looks lovely, and in others she is downright scary!

Edited by Duke2801

Shannon's Xmas party looked empty and un-fun to me. It was as if all the "regular" people, who must be her real friends from her real life, stayed out of the way of the cameras, and only the housewives were holding court in the living room "fliming."  When they showed the background shots you could see some of the regular folks mingling, but the separation between the two groups looked awkward and obvious.  Add to that the obvious tensions between Shannon and her husband and I'd say the party did not live up to its budget. 

Heather is horrible. I would die if I had to be friends with her. She constantly speaks down to her antagonists in a very Advanced Speaking Skills 222 level practiced manner. I do agree in part with some of the comments about Terry just being somewhat good-hearted, but then I think he globbed onto Heather as the woman he couldn't live without and then I think, nah, that's too big a mark against him to redeem his other good qualities.

Another reason I'm convinced it was fake is that they didn't discuss Nicky or his health issue at all on the limo ride home. No phone calls to the nanny that we saw or heard; just Heather's irritation at Terry texting Tamra to state he thought Heather should have chosen her shallow friendship with Tamra over her career interests.

I don't like when people make crap up about the children being ill. I feel like it sends out bad karma. That was totally unnecessary.

• Love 2

Tamra looked great at the party, but the talking heads with her white inner eyeliner is so creepy. Why do women think that makes their eyes look "bigger"?  

Glad I'm not the only one who thought Shannon's posture was reminiscent of a 70 year-old! She seems much older than she probably is.

I may be in the minority, but I don't see Eddie as a particularly nice guy.  I find it funny that Tamra claims that their relationship is so completely different than her and Simon's, but to me Eddie also seems controlling and angry.  It might have to do with the fact that their entire relationship is staged... 

Took the words right out of my mouth.  Quiet, calm outer demeanor.  Explosion about to erupt under the surface.  That's Eddie to me in a nutshell.

(edited)

David, you're a fucking idiot.  "If you're happy while conceiving, you produce boys, and if you're not, you produce girls"? It's myths (and stupid "jokes") like these that perpetuate self-esteem issues for young girls and women. We get it, you're not happy. Then go get happy. Hopefully their girls will learn not internalize their father's moronic and sexist "jokes"... I swear, the more I see of that fucker, the more I want to kick him in the balls. 

We see that Lizzie's an instigator, starting shit for her own entertainment. She seems just as manipulative as Tamra and Vicki-- maybe a younger version of them? Got to be careful with those pageant girls! They're competitive by nature. Can't wait for next week, when Lizzie touches on a nerve and Tamra self-destructs. 

Edited by LadyBug76
  • Love 2

David, you're a fucking idiot.  "If you're happy while conceiving, you produce boys, and if you're not, you produce girls"? It's myths (and stupid "jokes") like these that perpetuate self-esteem issues for young girls and women. We get it, you're not happy.

And wasn't their first daughter conceived on the honeymoon?  So why go ahead and have two more if you were that unhappy from the start.  And honestly, between Shannon and Lizzie, they need another lesson on BIRTH CONTROL.  

David, you're a fucking idiot. "If you're happy while conceiving, you produce boys, and if you're not, you produce girls"?

I couldn't help but think, "Who wouldn't be happy during an orgasm?"  Are there actually unhappy orgasms? lol

• Love 2

I couldn't help but think, "Who wouldn't be happy during an orgasm?" Are there actually unhappy orgasms? lol

Well, I've certainly had "I'm going to regret this in the morning" orgasms.....

• Love 3

Why would David say such a thing? I'm sure he thought he was being funny, but there's nothing funny about it. I feel so bad for his girls.

That aside, I'm finding David to be interesting to watch. He doesn't seem to hold back much with the camera as long as he has some liquid courage.