Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, GaveIn said:

My niece put hers on hold altogether because of that right there...the quarantine after the fact.  For her, no question, I would do it but I can work from home.  They said they don't want to put anyone in the that situation where they basically would have to take 2 weeks off for their wedding.  They are in their early 20's so I was very proud, yet kinda surprised, they thought that part through lol but a lot of their friends aren't in situation to work from home.  I could be wrong, but didn't Kelsey B post about going right back to work showing houses basically a day after the trip to Veronica's wedding?  

I have vacation time saved up that needs to be used !! And yes I think so 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, GaveIn said:

I could be wrong, but didn't Kelsey B post about going right back to work showing houses basically a day after the trip to Veronica's wedding?  

Did you see on the DCC Shade & Sun FB board the nasty posts Kelsey got on her IG?

Edited by MrsEVH
59 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Did you see on the DCC Shade & Sun FB board the nasty posts Kelsey got on her IG?

I just saw that, I swear I'm not that upset about it!  Holy sh*t people are crazy!  I know there is concern out there, but that is taking things to a whole new level because we don't know all the precautions they took.  I kinda feel bad using her as my example.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Tinydancerxo28 said:

I get that this is a tough year for brides but it’s been a tough year for everyone. I don’t think this will be gone by then either. I also hope that she’s at least smart about having a wedding and people wear masks and try to social distance unlike what I saw in pictures from Veronica’s wedding. Personally, I wouldn’t be holding a large event right now. I wouldn’t want to carry the burden of my wedding being a potential super spreader event. 

One trend I've noticed is couples just having a civil ceremony for now, with plans to host an actual wedding when things open up again.

• Love 8
22 hours ago, Tinydancerxo28 said:

I get that this is a tough year for brides but it’s been a tough year for everyone. I don’t think this will be gone by then either. I also hope that she’s at least smart about having a wedding and people wear masks and try to social distance unlike what I saw in pictures from Veronica’s wedding. Personally, I wouldn’t be holding a large event right now. I wouldn’t want to carry the burden of my wedding being a potential super spreader event. 

22 hours ago, Holly85 said:

This is why I’m afraid of my sisters wedding in February but since I work in a nursing home I plan to test right before and take 14 days off of work and test right before I come back to work 

Me too. I do not think this will be gone until next year even then it wont be completely gone next year. As for Veronica's wedding, its just like Lacey's wedding. I think it was smart that Meghan C didn't post much about her wedding and the seating and so but I know Meghan had alot of people go to her wedding judging by her instagram etc, same as Veronica, and thats when I kind of stopped following them. I just think if you want to have the wedding now, thats fine just freaking do 2 things 

1) At least have the freaking distancing available and at least show it esp if and when they are sitting down to eat, but I have worked in the catering industry both Front and Back of staff (I don't miss the industry for my own reasons that y'all need to know here without me going off topic totally, but that don't mean I don't respect the industry because I do respect them a hell of a lot). You may have the tables placed in the "correct" distancing but did you also factor in the spacing that the FoH (Front of House) staff has to walk in and the fact that once everyone sat down the back of chair to the next is that within the social distancing etc. I have seen weddings recently on instagram where the spacing was basically measured from where the chairs was basically pulled up to the table etc and have less then distancing once sat down etc.

2) WEAR A DAMN MASK.

Lacey was the one that I was really really bothered with, as stated in my previous posts and nope not ranting about that anymore. But all weddings now I don't have probs with just as long as they at least have the brains to tell their guests to at least wear a masks if not ...... just be damn careful. 

21 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

I went to my daughter's friend's wedding in August and nobody got sick. 

I hope your daughters friends wedding was all well etc but was everyone wearing masks etc?

6 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Can you show the post(s) or link the page? I don't have FB so no idea what was said and what happened with Kelsey, which Kelsey? Kelsey Bond? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Uk-Eve said:

I hope your daughters friends wedding was all well etc but was everyone wearing masks etc? 

For the church ceremony: All guest had to wear masks.  The bridal party did not have to. After it was done and they went to the back of the church and then put them on. When the guests arrived at the venue (restaurant) we all had to sign a waivers which I assume  was to release the restaurant of any liability.  All the staff did wear masks. Most of the guests eventually took off their masks, myself included. We did put them back on for the dinner and the food was served to us by the staff.  We could go outside on the patio which was nice or stay inside. I enjoyed myself and don't feel guilty about not having it on.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

For the church ceremony: All guest had to wear masks.  The bridal party did not have to. After it was done and they went to the back of the church and then put them on. When the guests arrived at the venue (restaurant) we all had to sign a waivers which I assume  was to release the restaurant of any liability.  All the staff did wear masks. Most of the guests eventually took off their masks, myself included. We did put them back on for the dinner and the food was served to us by the staff.  We could go outside on the patio which was nice or stay inside. I enjoyed myself and don't feel guilty about not having it on.  

Well at least you guys had masks on for the ceremony etc, better than what I've seen in the recent months in terms of weddings!!! 

1 minute ago, vivianspoetry said:

It’s brutal to begin with, but what could anyone have against Kelsey Bond? That’s like hating Santa Claus. 

It’s bc she went to a friends wedding and didn’t wear a mask 

• Love 1
On 10/2/2020 at 6:41 PM, scorpio1031 said:

image.thumb.png.c34a05d2a58915178a2c9a5ac65baecb.png

This coupled with what was sent to current DCC Taylor J, all I have to say is WTFuck is wrong with these people who send these girls these messages and DMs? I mean, seriously. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

This coupled with what was sent to current DCC Taylor J, all I have to say is WTFuck is wrong with these people who send these girls these messages and DMs? I mean, seriously. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the same person. Both posters wrote really horrible and hateful things. May be targeting DCC’s...🤷🏻‍♀️ 

The common theory on here is that Jenna was a mean girl. I dispute that. I see her constantly with former teammates, and she's been a bridesmaid for other DCC at least a couple of times.

On another note, I think Emily would have been a great DCC. She is absolutely gorgeous. Her dancing was fine. Especially, given the duds we've had over the years (Jessika, Meredith, Savannah, to name a few). If we can have Kat and Kelsey L. (knockouts of moderate dance ability), then surely we could of had Emily AND Vivian. To me they BOTH are stunners. Interesting that they are both Latina.

• Love 17
5 hours ago, hypeman said:

The common theory on here is that Jenna was a mean girl. I dispute that. I see her constantly with former teammates, and she's been a bridesmaid for other DCC at least a couple of times.

On another note, I think Emily would have been a great DCC. She is absolutely gorgeous. Her dancing was fine. Especially, given the duds we've had over the years (Jessika, Meredith, Savannah, to name a few). If we can have Kat and Kelsey L. (knockouts of moderate dance ability), then surely we could of had Emily AND Vivian. To me they BOTH are stunners. Interesting that they are both Latina.

Talk about different strokes for different folks. 😂 Emily’s bug eyes and frozen massive smile made her look crazy. I know that’s so mean to say, but she is one of my more memorable TCCs, and not in a good way. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
52 minutes ago, vivianspoetry said:

Talk about different strokes for different folks. 😂 Emily’s bug eyes and frozen massive smile made her look crazy. I know that’s so mean to say, but she is one of my more memorable TCCs, and not in a good way. 

Same here. She may have been the nicest, smartest, best dancer, best body, goddess of all the world but all I remember her for is that stare. It might have been fear, it might have been just the way her eyes are but it made me not like watching her.

• Love 7

Emily didn't look so crazy in her second time in training camp. I definitely remember those big eyes her first time. Lol but I thought she had a good personality, and she seemed funny and fun. She was more serious the second time, and I didn't like her as much. 

46 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

Same here. She may have been the nicest, smartest, best dancer, best body, goddess of all the world but all I remember her for is that stare. It might have been fear, it might have been just the way her eyes are but it made me not like watching her.

I will always wonder why they brought her back a second time. Maybe the men all liked her? She still had the overly done eye makeup and pigeon toed walk she had the last time. That didn't change. She did have better showmanship from being on the Mavs but I think that was the best place for her, an NBA setting.

• Love 7

Emily's a very pretty, talented girl, but she puts all her nerves and tension in her face, specifically her eyes and her mouth.  If you look at her face in that picture with Jenna (where she's relaxed and comfortable) and compare it with her face when having to "perform" in front of Kelli and Judy, it's almost like she's two different people.  If she cleaned off some of that makeup (especially the eye makeup) and toned it down, that would have helped somewhat and maybe even taken some of the attention off her eyes or at least lessened it.

• Love 8
18 hours ago, hypeman said:

On another note, I think Emily would have been a great DCC. She is absolutely gorgeous.

I hadn't remembered reading that Jenna was a mean girl (I hope she wasn't), but I do remember reading that some of the girls she was close to might have been.  She was a standout dancer and really seemed to cherish being a DCC.  Even though there was a lack of maturity in some of her actions and reactions in her final year particularly, she took things seriously when she finally understood what she needed to do to make things right.  It's hard to remember sometimes how young these girls really are, and I think that's particularly true with Jenna since she stayed so long, but she was only just 18 when she started, and she is still very very young (at least to me - I feel ancient of days compared to these girls).  It always makes me unreasonably happy when I see that the girls have made lasting friendships over the years, and I'm really glad she has so many.  

Character matters a lot to me when I watch.  I'm always going to root for the nice girls (insofar as I can make that kind of judgment with the clear limitations I have in not knowing a single one of them 😂).  It's one of the reasons I was rooting so hard for Emily.  She always seemed to be one of the first to run over to comfort the girls who were cut before her, and I am always seeing pics of her with the girls.  I liked her sense of humor, and she's really beautiful (particularly when she takes a lighter hand with her makeup).  I understand why she didn't make it if her dance was as much of an issue as it sounds, but I was hoping for her sake she could turn it around, and had she been able to do so, I think she'd have made an outstanding DCC.

I felt differently about Vivian though.  She was one of my favorites the first season she was on, and she had such a great attitude about Kitty's comments on her solo that first year - she listened, adapted, and rocked it.  Completely stunning, lots of power - I was so sad for her when she didn't make it, and I was so excited to see her try out again the following year - and then she just lost me.  Her attitude was absolutely off, enough so that it was really clear almost from the jump.  (I've this mentioned before, but I lived for MRS' low key shade for her self-absorption in the otherwise cheesy "girl talk" section).  Kelli saw it too, and straight up told her not to let her opportunity slip through her fingers.  I think had Vivian made the kind of effort she was perfectly capable of (regarding her attitude), she would have walked on the team, and it would have made all the difference in the world to her.  I can understand some of her slip-ups (maturity, having had a lot of "fans" validating her feelings about not making it the first year, messy breakup, and last but not least, probably feeling loopy from lack of food as she tried to get her weight down).  However, that doesn't excuse having a poor attitude in the end, and especially not in trying to throw her other TCCs under the bus.  I think it would have been different had she made it the first year, but I can understand why she didn't in the second, and I don't blame Kelli and Judy in the least for having to make that cut.

• Love 13

If we could give awards for comments here like you can on Reddit, I would give you all of them, @raindancer   💜

I totally agree. I never thought Jenna was a mean girl, but was friends with the mean girls. She might have come across as more naive as she really was, but she always seemed so dang young to me. But a kickass dancer and good teacher/mentor for DANCE in particular. We all know how the rest of it went. But Jenna doesn’t seem as savvy as Holly for peeps that entered the squad at 18. Jenna seemed to soak in the experience and loved just being a DCC.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, raindancer said:

I think it would have been different had she made it the first year, but I can understand why she didn't in the second, and I don't blame Kelli and Judy in the least for having to make that cut.

Same here.  She just kinda acted "off" the second time around.  I'm surprised Kelli didn't tell her "I'm the star of this show so quit auditioning for the part."   Judge Judy likes to say that when litigants act too big for their britches.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Hi all, first time poster, after following y'all for a long time...

I always loved Jenna, maybe because her rookie season was the first I ever watched. In my opinion, you saw a young girl walking in, and a young woman walking out six years later. I was sorry to see "her downfall" am sure she would have been an awesome point. And maybe she hasn't handled everything the way she should have, but...neither have I! It's all part of life/growing up.

Emily...yes she was amazing and I felt sad she was cut twice. But when I think of her eyes, I think of several "unlucky" Breelan shots on the big screen. That screen, and particularly the close ups, would have done her no good.

• Love 5

2 cents from someone whose met all those girls more than once.

Emily very nice just pigeon toed and terrified. If she couldve fixed her expression and feet, which she clearly could not, she’d be a shoe in. It’s to bad. 
Vivian was trouble waiting to happen. Histrionic personality disorder would be my guess. Gorgeous, got in shape, power pom performer, but DRAMA. I get that cut. 
Jenna oh Lawd. Jenna is very very confident. Look back at her rookie year even and she’s like I Am It. Nothing wrong with some confidence when you can back it up performance wise. Her trouble was when she got to big for her britches and got in with 1) friendly competition and onreyness from Holly in whose the best, who can party more, who can bang the biggest player 2) laziness and a little meanness from Erica 3) some manipulation from Cersten and that bunch. Cersten would never get her hands dirty but she sure knows how to suggest and support.

Jenna got wrapped up in some big egos that all fed off drama and competition. Not saying by any means that they tricked her or changed her personality. They just brought out the worst of what was already there. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 10
35 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

2 cents from someone whose met all those girls more than once.

Emily very nice just pigeon toed and terrified. If she couldve fixed her expression and feet, which she clearly could not, she’d be a shoe in. It’s to bad. 
Vivian was trouble waiting to happen. Histrionic personality disorder would be my guess. Gorgeous, got in shape, power pom performer, but DRAMA. I get that cut. 
Jenna oh Lawd. Jenna is very very confident. Look back at her rookie year even and she’s like I Am It. Nothing wrong with some confidence when you can back it up performance wise. Her trouble was when she got to big for her britches and got in with 1) friendly competition and onreyness from Holly in whose the best, who can party more, who can bang the biggest player 2) laziness and a little meanness from Erica 3) some manipulation from Cersten and that bunch. Cersten would never get her hands dirty but she sure knows how to suggest and support.

Jenna got wrapped up in some big egos that all fed off drama and competition. Not saying by any means that they tricked her or changed her personality. They just brought out the worst of what was already there. 

I always liked Emily...and wish she could have fixed her issues 😞  She would have been great on the team.  I have never met any of the young ladies, so I like seeing the perspectives from someone who has.  I thought Jenna was precious the year she made the team at 18...and I think things did appear to go to her head at the end.  I will always be a huge Holly fan as far as dance goes, but she did act immature when she resigned rather than swallow her pride and accept her punishment.  I liked Cersten at first, but she kind of lost me with her attitude.  Erica ....I was disappointed with her...because I really think she is one of the more talented dancers they've had.  😞

• Love 4
5 hours ago, kalibean said:

If we could give awards for comments here like you can on Reddit, I would give you all of them, @raindancer   💜

I totally agree. I never thought Jenna was a mean girl, but was friends with the mean girls. She might have come across as more naive as she really was, but she always seemed so dang young to me. But a kickass dancer and good teacher/mentor for DANCE in particular. We all know how the rest of it went. But Jenna doesn’t seem as savvy as Holly for peeps that entered the squad at 18. Jenna seemed to soak in the experience and loved just being a DCC.

Who were the mean girls that Jenna was friends with?

I had a soft spot for Emily always. Did she make it into TC the two only times she tried out, or did she miss getting to TC other years? She was so beautiful but yes, crazy eyes. 

Also are those recent party pics above? Fucking yikes if so

• Love 1

I’ve always had a soft spot for Jenna. I love her dance style. I remember that after watching the auditions her rookie year, I was concerned her whole training camp that they were going to cut her for “looking too young,” or some other BS, so I was pleasantly surprised that she seemed to make it through training camp pretty easily.

Honestly, outside of the fact that videos from her 6th year are the best dancing videos that we have of Jenna, I wish she would’ve retired after her 5th year. Hindsight is always 20/20, but in general, I think being in the DCC environment for 6 years has to be unhealthy. I definitely think that the social media attention, and being one of the most visible ones on the team, the most senior vet, and a favorite went to her head, and she started believing that the rules didn’t apply any more. I don’t have insight into the personalities of her group of friends, but I totally buy that there was a toxic mix between them in that competitive environments. 

Its unfortunate though because, IMO, she is as close to an “Emma” as they could find - by that, I mean someone who likely could’ve been an All Star for years, could’ve stayed in shape and stepped in every other game, and still outdanced most of the current team members. Unlike Holly or Cersten, Jenna always struck me as a true believer in the DCC world (too much so actually - remember her comment how DCC was all she had known her adult life), so it’s a shame that she screwed up so badly at the end of her career.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, kalibean said:

I never thought Jenna was a mean girl, but was friends with the mean girls. She might have come across as more naive as she really was, but she always seemed so dang young to me. But a kickass dancer and good teacher/mentor for DANCE in particular. We all know how the rest of it went. But Jenna doesn’t seem as savvy as Holly for peeps that entered the squad at 18. Jenna seemed to soak in the experience and loved just being a DCC.

Jenna has always been one of my favorites. She was just a baby when she first tried out! Finally having gotten to see her rookie season after seeing her later seasons she really was so young. And I think that, despite having travelled, she was also very sheltered, at least she came across that way, not in a bad way, just, I think between being 18 when she started and as she said basically growing up in DCCland, she really wasn't prepared to deal with someone like Holly who, despite coming from some tiny town somewhere (I forget where, just that she described it as being VERY small) seemed far more savvy. 

I never saw "mean girl" in Jenna, mostly because all the other girls seemed to like her so much. That is usually how I judge who is or isn't the "mean girl" because let's face it, they can all fake it for the camera but it's a lot harder to fake it with the other ladies when they spend so much stressful time together. 

She was also one of the best dancers for the "DCC style". She always caught my eye when she was in a group. I miss her. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I think I just figured out why I couldn't put my finger on why Emily rubbed me the wrong way.  I suspect that it was the edit she received on the show.  K&J seemed like they were all over her for everything, and in a manner that could cause viewers to perceive her a certain way.  She still had her dance issues that she ultimately couldn't correct, but I suspect that Emily's a lovely woman beyond the show.

• Love 5

I don't know what they fed the girls at LSU Tigers Girls but Erica, Cersten & Keyra acted like their shit don't stink. They came across stuck up to me. Never got the hype around them..

• Love 12
4 hours ago, JayDKay said:

I don't know what they fed the girls at LSU Tigers Girls but Erica, Cersten & Keyra acted like their shit don't stink. They came across stuck up to me. Never got the hype around them..

4 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 

Wasn't Denise DiChiarry their coach at LSU?  And Jacie was a Tiger Girl, wasn't she?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Wasn't Denise DiChiarry their coach at LSU?  And Jacie was a Tiger Girl, wasn't she?

Yes, Jacie was!  So was that girl Katelynn (long dark hair) that tried out that everyone thought should have at least made it to training camp.  I thought it was interesting that she started with the Tiger Girls & then went to the Golden Girls (which Tess & Jax were).  I know she said something like it was to better prepare for DCC, but I always thought that was a little weird, like there was more to it.  And when she didn't make it to training camp, I wondered if it had to do with some with behind the scenes info the TPTB were getting from those girls...more the Tiger mean girls not the golden girls 🙂 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 10/4/2020 at 1:28 PM, hypeman said:

Aww, Emily! Most of her second season is on YouTubeTV this week (WHY skip makeovers and vet cuts??) and has been a palate cleanser. (Season 11 cameos also has the infamous Kelli gif with her hand over her head saying "Duh... I'm a cheerleader... Go, Cowboys!") It's a fun season to watch knowing what I know now.

I think Emily got a brutal cut and if pigeon-toes are nails on a chalkboard annoying to Kelli, then Emily should have been asked at panels if / how much ballet she'd taken over the last year to improve her turn out. Again knowing what I know now, I personally wish they'd have kept Emily, Kendall, and Auto Amy, and released Jessika, Tess, and Allie. I have nothing against Tess, but longevity seems the only reason for her leadership positions... and I think the three I would have kept would have provided more heart for the one or two seasons they got to fulfill their dreams. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Random but if Pro Bowl rep is voted on by the girls, what does that say about Sydney and Jenna who were never chosen?

I always thought that too....I found something I posted in 2015 lol  I remember one of the things being discussed was her bridesmaids, she had like 20 billion of them and I think maybe Jenna was the only DCC.  They all mostly seemed like 'newer; friends.

GaveIn

JANUARY 5, 2015

I have to chime in on Sydney....I know I've said it before, but something just SEEMS off with her (meaning this is only based on we get get to see thru the show & social media). I would totally stay on the team if I was her, it was the whole she didn't seem to be friends with any of the vets and I took her always being bffs with rookies as her trying to cling on bc they are not going to not be her friend....does that make sense? I honestly didn't think her & Jenna would still be bffs, I figured it would be a newer dcc by now.

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, GaveIn said:

I always thought that too....I found something I posted in 2015 lol  I remember one of the things being discussed was her bridesmaids, she had like 20 billion of them and I think maybe Jenna was the only DCC.  They all mostly seemed like 'newer; friends.

GaveIn

JANUARY 5, 2015

I have to chime in on Sydney....I know I've said it before, but something just SEEMS off with her (meaning this is only based on we get get to see thru the show & social media). I would totally stay on the team if I was her, it was the whole she didn't seem to be friends with any of the vets and I took her always being bffs with rookies as her trying to cling on bc they are not going to not be her friend....does that make sense? I honestly didn't think her & Jenna would still be bffs, I figured it would be a newer dcc by now.

First, thank you for digging that up haha! And your post is exactly how I feel too. That would explain why she was never chosen by her 'sisters' to be PBC after 7 seasons. I find it out that neither she or Jenna were chosen... 

6 hours ago, TB12 said:

Random but if Pro Bowl rep is voted on by the girls, what does that say about Sydney and Jenna who were never chosen?

Do you really think that the girls get the final say on who gets chosen? Last year Kelli mentioned that it was unanimous vote that Amy was chosen. I don’t buy that one bit and I believe that Kelli and or Judy and Charlotte have the final say. 

6 hours ago, GaveIn said:

GaveIn

JANUARY 5, 2015

If I remember correctly she had 4 DCC in her wedding party. I think it’s wonderful that she kept in touch with her friends that weren’t DCC and had them in her wedding party. If you look at some of the DCC ladies who recently got married their entire wedding party was not mostly DCC sisters.  Sydney seemed to be friendly with both rookies and vets when she was cheering from what I remember.  As for theses days she has many friends and they aren’t just newer friends from the photos I’ve seen. There are many photos of her with DCC alumni and  their children. When I look at her social media pages Sydney seems to be doing very well. She is happily married with an adorable little boy, has many friends and is a very successful businesswoman. 

Edited by Carnival Girl
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Carnival Girl said:

Do you really think that the girls get the final say on who gets chosen? Last year Kelli mentioned that it was unanimous vote that Amy was chosen. I don’t buy that one bit and I believe that Kelli and or Judy and Charlotte have the final say. 

I have no doubt PBC is NOT chosen by the team simply wondering why one girl in her 7th year and the other in her 6th were never chosen although its obvious why Jenna wasn't chosen in her last year

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I have no doubt PBC is NOT chosen by the team simply wondering why one girl in her 7th year and the other in her 6th were never chosen although its obvious why Jenna wasn't chosen in her last year

In my opinion I don’t think Sydney got it because she had so many other big things she participated in during her 7 years. She was on Talkin’Cowboys, went on many USO tours and was a group leader. Trisha T was a 6 year and I don’t believe she got it either. Plus so many 5th years didn’t get it. Kashara got it in her third year over Jinelle who was in her 5th year so it leads me to believe TPTB send who they want. Just my opinion though and I understand yours also. 

Edited by Carnival Girl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Yeah and Jenn K got it over Sydney, Danielle & Jessica.. it's so obvious K&J choose who goes... As if the girls didn't choose Danielle! 

I always thought that since there were 3 five year vets, maybe the votes got spread between them and Jenn managed to sneak into the lead🤷‍♀️

• Love 6
2 hours ago, JayDKay said:

Yeah and Jenn K got it over Sydney, Danielle & Jessica.. it's so obvious K&J choose who goes... As if the girls didn't choose Danielle! 

Yeah Danielle not making PBC was crushing she definitely should've been. I was certain she'd get it & then Jenn K got it... Danielle will forever be my fave DCC!

• Love 9
2 hours ago, JayDKay said:

I remember when Danielle didn’t get it though, her and jasmine were quite petty on twitter. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3