Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

I didn't see that last part rofl I stopped following Danielle ages ago and didn't see its only postphoned to Nov, sothought it was now next year or something. Still hope her guests were able to rebook everything in flights etc, where was her wedding being held again?

She wants her wedding at 100 percent attendance 

2E52506F-52DE-41A4-977F-22A1C55A5C25.jpeg

1 minute ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Oh Danielle and that wedding story. Girl likes to drink for sure 😂😂😂

To be fair, I was single for a couple of years during 'their age'...and we did go to clubs, bars, high end restaurants, that's just what 'going out' was all about...I think I drank more then than any other time in my life. I met the hubby in a bar line at a party...

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

She wants her wedding at 100 percent attendance 

2E52506F-52DE-41A4-977F-22A1C55A5C25.jpeg

Yea lets be honest, good luck with that. I still think that that is too soon in terms of covid going away. Parts of uk is already in its second lockdown (some cities here in lockdown no3 depending on how you are counting it). I do not even think it will be completely gone by November let alone 100% then or gone by christmas but thats me and how I see it.

And damn I missed her and Jasmine pics together they were cute in pics together etc (does that sound wrong or is that me being tired?)

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Uk-Eve said:

Yea lets be honest, good luck with that. I still think that that is too soon in terms of covid going away. Parts of uk is already in its second lockdown (some cities here in lockdown no3 depending on how you are counting it). I do not even think it will be completely gone by November let alone 100% then or gone by christmas but thats me and how I see it.

And damn I missed her and Jasmine pics together they were cute in pics together etc (does that sound wrong or is that me being tired?)

I loved them together so glad they are still best friends 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, moonchild81 said:

I loved checking out the wedding party pics and photo gallery. I know there are mixed feelings about a DCC-heavy bridal party, but my nostalgic heart adores seeing them together. Daniel is so cute rocking a high ponytail and like some of you mentioned, it's so sweet seeing that she and Jasmine are still besties. 

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

To be fair, I was single for a couple of years during 'their age'...and we did go to clubs, bars, high end restaurants, that's just what 'going out' was all about...I think I drank more then than any other time in my life. I met the hubby in a bar line at a party...

Hey she’s a grown woman, not pregnant, not bound to any morals clause etc. Her business. We are going to need Thunder footage for sure! Also jasmine was a train wreck for a minute but I still love her, glad she’s in the wedding party. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, CrazyMoon said:

I met mine at a kegger in college. No judgement from me. I love that she and Jasmine are still besties, I was worried and Jas for a while with the reality tv stuff.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Are Tara and Savannah?

IIRC, when Tara was cut, the scuttlebutt was that they were never that close.

But since they both came from the Jets, production pushed them together.  Like maybe they were going for Danielle & Jasmine 2.0.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, kalibean said:

I think they were friendly, just not BFF. Made sense for them to room together during camp since they already knew each other and could combine resources. 

They were also different ages. Tara was 20/21 I think, Savannah was 26. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

And you could tell from their first screen that Tara and Savannah were never that close anyway.

Jasmine and Danielle on the other hand ... looked like they had alot more in common besides cheering on the Jets. Besides if I remembered correctly, Jasmine's final year on the Jets, Danielle wasn't even on the Jets anymore because she did her 3 years on the Jets the year before (about a year before her rookie) and she spent the next year on the New York Giants unofficial cheering team but the production wasn't exactly going to "talk" about unofficial things without making themselves look like they promote "unofficial things" and it did feel like they kept in contact during that final year before their rookie year.

Also Jasmine and Danielle both had alot more in common than Tara and Savannah in terms on things to deal with their rookie year on DCC eg first time paying rent and bills for the first time, and seems like they lived at home when they were on the Jets and had their parents comforts to an extent eg parent chaffeur etc (I know that was not said by anyone on the show on Danielle/Jasmine but the way they talked about it ,makes it like that) and Danielle has also said on instagram that her parents spent alot of money coming to Dallas just to see her at every football game and that looked liked it included when she is All Stars too. Both seems too proud to ask their parents for help in rent/bills etc as its their first and that in itself brings up alot more bond than Savannah/Tara. 

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

They were also different ages. Tara was 20/21 I think, Savannah was 26. 

WOW not gonna like I thought Savannah was way younger than that lol. This would put her near, or in, her 30s now.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Someone pls refresh my memory.  Was the disaster where Holly Powell's top popped off at solos her last audition?

Well. that was the most embarrassing part, but the other part, later that season, was when she was confronted about her being out and about in clubs (rumors were that she was drinking and that Jenna got her into) along with fraternizing with players and not caring who knew it.  When confronted about it, Holly straight up lied about it to Kelli's face and continued to do so until Kelli said she had proof.  Rumor had it that Holly was sure that she was too good and too important to the team for Kelli to cut until she found out that Kelli was going to cut her so she resigned during Training Camp. 

Not sure if this was exactly what you were asking about.

• Love 1
Just now, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I just couldn't remember when her top popped off on camera during her solo

That makes sense and it would be embarrassing as all get out.  Why she didn't take extra precautions to make sure it didn't happen, I don't know.  That type of top is notorious for doing just what it did and most dancers take extra precautions to make sure it doesn't happen to them.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

Speaking of Holly P, she hasn't updated her IG recently. Wonder what she's up to?

I'd like to know what happened to that cheer show she was supposed to be on. Maybe it was cancelled.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

And you could tell from their first screen that Tara and Savannah were never that close anyway.

Jasmine and Danielle on the other hand ... looked like they had alot more in common besides cheering on the Jets. Besides if I remembered correctly, Jasmine's final year on the Jets, Danielle wasn't even on the Jets anymore because she did her 3 years on the Jets the year before (about a year before her rookie) and she spent the next year on the New York Giants unofficial cheering team but the production wasn't exactly going to "talk" about unofficial things without making themselves look like they promote "unofficial things" and it did feel like they kept in contact during that final year before their rookie year.

Also Jasmine and Danielle both had alot more in common than Tara and Savannah in terms on things to deal with their rookie year on DCC eg first time paying rent and bills for the first time, and seems like they lived at home when they were on the Jets and had their parents comforts to an extent eg parent chaffeur etc (I know that was not said by anyone on the show on Danielle/Jasmine but the way they talked about it ,makes it like that) and Danielle has also said on instagram that her parents spent alot of money coming to Dallas just to see her at every football game and that looked liked it included when she is All Stars too. Both seems too proud to ask their parents for help in rent/bills etc as its their first and that in itself brings up alot more bond than Savannah/Tara. 

I was just looking at Danielle's wedding web site and Jasmine is going to be her Maid of Honor. That tells me they are still very close. A number of former DCCs are going to be bridesmaids, including Jordan Elizabeth, Alex Hermes and Jessica. I can't remember the others.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

I was just looking at Danielle's wedding web site and Jasmine is going to be her Maid of Honor. That tells me they are still very close. A number of former DCCs are going to be bridesmaids, including Jordan Elizabeth, Alex Hermes and Jessica. I can't remember the others.

Thats what I love about their friendship. It was genuine and you could tell it the first time you see them on the show. Tara and Savannah on the other hand, you don't see it because you don't see what else they had in common besides the fact they cheered on the Jets which fair enough if it was the case of "not alot of time to show what else they had in common" it just didn't feel the same as when they show Jasmine and Danielle together. 

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

So seeing Abigail's name, made me go search up old videos. The entire group was so messy, but Klein was stunning.

All I kept thinking when watching this was Judy shouting LINES. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 9/19/2020 at 10:23 PM, Uk-Eve said:

I mean, I love Danielle... but what makes her think that the situation is getting better during the winter/flu season when the virus didn’t slow down at all over the summer?

All I think about when I see old clips is... wow they are STILL doing the same choreo and moves after a whole decade. I don’t understand why they refuse to update the website and social media for fear of their routines getting stolen? No offense, but any half decent choreographer can “steal” your moves considering that all choreos from the past 10+ years are basically the same counts in different order.

• Love 11

Yes, I agree that Danielle is being too optimistic for TEXAS in two months, but I love her to be right. I have friends who were getting married in New York that had to postpone their wedding from May to October to next May (and we're still not sure if it'll happen). They got Zoom married last month, so it's legal, which to me, is the important part. But a lot of these past DCCs and current DCCs are acting differently than I would (at least on social media) during this pandemic, so I supposed I have to live and let live (and hope they don't spread COVID to others).

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I mean, I love Danielle... but what makes her think that the situation is getting better during the winter/flu season when the virus didn’t slow down at all over the summer?

All I think about when I see old clips is... wow they are STILL doing the same choreo and moves after a whole decade. I don’t understand why they refuse to update the website and social media for fear of their routines getting stolen? No offense, but any half decent choreographer can “steal” your moves considering that all choreos from the past 10+ years are basically the same counts in different order.

37 minutes ago, Girl in a Cardigan said:

Yes, I agree that Danielle is being too optimistic for TEXAS in two months, but I love her to be right. I have friends who were getting married in New York that had to postpone their wedding from May to October to next May (and we're still not sure if it'll happen). They got Zoom married last month, so it's legal, which to me, is the important part. But a lot of these past DCCs and current DCCs are acting differently than I would (at least on social media) during this pandemic, so I supposed I have to live and let live (and hope they don't spread COVID to others).

Yep, Lets be honest I knew back in March/April there is no way this will be completely gone by christmas. I also knew that once the first lockdown was "over" in the summer the young people will just be "that stupid" and just go back to what it was before in their lives thinking "oh lockdown is over" without realising that once lockdown starts easing they need to still be adhere with the social distancing. Just because it is lifted does not mean it is completely gone. Danielle is 4yrs younger than me (if she is 30 that is) so I wouldn't have thought she was stupid esp at her age and given the fact she is the manager of a recruitment agency too ....  But heyho look where we are now. Some countries are going into lockdown no2 because of current situation. I haven't even been out for ages. I want to go out but I don't fancy risking anything and I live on a street with elderly people and I do mass baking for them with cakes and cookies and buying some of their groceries for them too, so I don't really want to risk their lives. Because there is always at least one idiot that would do something that would cause a second lockdown. 

I even changed my grocery shopping too. I actually buy from farmers now and either have them deliver or visit them personally to buy their products, to support them because they are losing money etc because I used to work in catering and I used to work in kitchens that buys directly from farmers because the head chefs knows they get better quality meats than to buy from catering suppliers where the farmers sells to them suppliers and those suppliers then repacks it for maybe cheaper prices/but has more waste in terms of packaging. But atm I am prob spending more on food because of it but I rather support them directly and will more than likely just keep doing that soon. (maybe harder for me to do that soon, with me going back to school to do a masters, via distance learning and would be on a student budget, ggrr!!!!)

Ok back on topic. But yea I stopped following Danielle ages ago with some of the shit she was posting on instagram. I do not think that covid will be gone by next year, at this rate. I think it will still be here in May next year. I do think the whole world will keep going into lockdown and coming out of lockdown and back in, at the rate some people, eg the younger generations, keep going at this rate, which is sad.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

THIS so much THIS!!!

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Wasn’t Jenna 6 years on the squad?

https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/jenna-retirement-thank-you

The website never had any TLC. 

The hilarious part was the video says "6 year vet" but the writing says 3 years. You can tell they do not know how (or bother) to proof read before they post. If they were posting on a forum for example you could forgive the grammar and errors ...... but clearly they are slacking. 

This is why I do not like looking at the cowboys site. Its like the old squad photos, sorry but can they just write everyone's names and if that person left the squad before they even done that year thats fine, just put their names and in brackets (left squad). Its not even that hard I would love to know the names of all the woman in the squad photo instead of just knowing them by the name of "left squad" which is just an insult to those women who left for whatever reason, they have a name you know Charlotte, and its a tad insulting and racists to call them "left squad", they are a human being even if you do not "like" them anymore for leaving before finishing that season.

Edited by Uk-Eve
  • Love 6

Ha! That’s exactly what I came to post - aren’t they adorable?  I know other jobs require much longer sacrifices/time away from families than a professional athlete, but it still probably stinks to leave your infant and wife behind for two months to be in a bubble.  Baby in the cup had to make it feel a little sweeter! 

(But sad for the Stars, I was rooting for them!)

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Ha! That’s exactly what I came to post - aren’t they adorable?  I know other jobs require much longer sacrifices/time away from families than a professional athlete, but it still probably stinks to leave your infant and wife behind for two months to be in a bubble.  Baby in the cup had to make it feel a little sweeter! 

(But sad for the Stars, I was rooting for them!)

The nhl had it set up to were 4 members could go to watch them play in the bubble for finals but they never cleared it with Canada they turned around and denied the family members entry into Canada 

19 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

The nhl had it set up to were 4 members could go to watch them play in the bubble for finals but they never cleared it with Canada they turned around and denied the family members entry into Canada 

I only saw a couple of families there so must have been Canadians, makes sense though. Why would Canada want people coming in not knowing their status, especially when they have mandatory 14 days isolation in place.

But I do think the NHL bubble is the best example of a sports bubble so far, yes they were away from their families for up to 80 days but no one tested positive and everyone stayed safe. Shame NFL haven't done something similar.

Babies in the cup are always the best pictures!

Edited by Jesiklyn
Typo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

I only saw a couple of families there so must have been Canadians, makes sense though. Why would Canada want people coming in not knowing their status, especially when they have mandatory 14 days isolation in place.

But I do think the NHL bubble is the best example of a sports bubble so far, yes they were away from their families for up to 80 days but no one tested positive and everyone stayed safe. Shame NFL haven't done something similar.

Babies in the cup are always the best pictures!

The nhl had the family members quarantine in their homes for 14 days and had them do 5 covid tests she posted abt it on her ig 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/19/2020 at 2:23 PM, Uk-Eve said:

I get that this is a tough year for brides but it’s been a tough year for everyone. I don’t think this will be gone by then either. I also hope that she’s at least smart about having a wedding and people wear masks and try to social distance unlike what I saw in pictures from Veronica’s wedding. Personally, I wouldn’t be holding a large event right now. I wouldn’t want to carry the burden of my wedding being a potential super spreader event. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Tinydancerxo28 said:

I get that this is a tough year for brides but it’s been a tough year for everyone. I don’t think this will be gone by then either. I also hope that she’s at least smart about having a wedding and people wear masks and try to social distance unlike what I saw in pictures from Veronica’s wedding. Personally, I wouldn’t be holding a large event right now. I wouldn’t want to carry the burden of my wedding being a potential super spreader event. 

This is why I’m afraid of my sisters wedding in February but since I work in a nursing home I plan to test right before and take 14 days off of work and test right before I come back to work 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Tinydancerxo28 said:

I went to my daughter's friend's wedding in August and nobody got sick. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Holly85 said:

This is why I’m afraid of my sisters wedding in February but since I work in a nursing home I plan to test right before and take 14 days off of work and test right before I come back to work 

My niece put hers on hold altogether because of that right there...the quarantine after the fact.  For her, no question, I would do it but I can work from home.  They said they don't want to put anyone in the that situation where they basically would have to take 2 weeks off for their wedding.  They are in their early 20's so I was very proud, yet kinda surprised, they thought that part through lol but a lot of their friends aren't in situation to work from home.  I could be wrong, but didn't Kelsey B post about going right back to work showing houses basically a day after the trip to Veronica's wedding?  

• Love 5