Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, bjo1969 said:

Has anybody seen the Lifetime Christmas movie with Abigail Klein in one of the lead roles? It's called Christmas on Ice. Abigail looked fantastic, and her hair darker, which I think looks good on her.

She was great, and it was actually a very good movie! 😎

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, jlc said:

She was great, and it was actually a very good movie! 😎

Yes she was ~ seemed very natural, and yes, it was good movie considering some of the Hallmark/Lifetime sappy movies (which I do like sometimes).

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Girl in a Cardigan said:

I didn't love the movie, but she did a good job with what she had to work with (as my mom would say). I wouldn't have recognized her as the bubbly girl from season 2 or the TacoBell commercial, which is great!

I like her on that ep of CSI when she played the weather girl.  Other than that, the Taco Bell commercial is cute

On 10/30/2020 at 12:08 AM, Holly85 said:

So sorry you had to resigned 

I didn't "have to", and in hindsight I probably shouldn't have, but it was just a bad situation.  They expected me to figure out how to answer and handle incoming phone calls by just watching the lady I'd be replacing over her shoulder while I was busy trying to pass all their "E Learning" crap.  At least I got paid for the one day @ the job site and the several hours I spent on my own time at home doing the "E Learning".

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
hellacious grammar
On 10/29/2020 at 2:01 PM, TB12 said:

This is bordering on creepy! I wonder what Mandy thinks of all this? I'm sure she's over him, I hope she is, but it seems like Christina just stepped in & is playing the role of Mandy now. I would not be happy if it were me...

I think it would be hilarious if we found out Mandy was the one who introduced them 🤣

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
On 11/4/2020 at 6:02 AM, ByTor said:

I think it would be hilarious if we found out Mandy was the one who introduced them 🤣

The whole scene is strange to me, but who am I to judge... I'd love to know what she thinks though...

• Love 3

I don't care that Christina's dating Mandy's ex given that she didn't know Mandy (at least I don't THINK she did), but the fact that she suddenly stepped into Mandy's old life/role IS a little weird because it's like she thought "If I experience everything MANDY did, maybe I'll get as fabulous a career as SHE did" despite the fact that Mandy outperforms Christina on so many levels in the dance world.  Christina will have her own experience though and I'm just guessing as to what's going on in that whole situation.  I would like to meet Christina to see what I think of her as a person vs what she's like as a dancer and form my own opinion of her based on real world knowledge.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 4

I really don't think it's odd that Christina started dating Mandy's ex.  They were never teammates and Mandy moved away from Dallas when she quit the DCC because rumor was she did not want to try out again and have them show a conversation on her weight.  Christina has worked in fitness and dance for years.  Christina's boyfriend went to fitness classes Christina taught.  I believe Danielle got her a job in recruiting but the first job Christina could get when she moved would make sense at a dance studio.  Danielle used to date Rachel A's current boyfriend.  Rachel W went out with Lacey's husband a while back before Lacey would have met him.  Some guys like dating the cheerleader.  I think Chrisitna barely squeaked on the team her last year and it was time for her to retire.  However,  as far as her personal life she seems happy and moved out of state with her man and I wish good things for her.   

Hearing your ex has moved on, people react differently.  If Mandy is staying silent, she has taken the high road and good for her.  Mandy is a beautiful woman and I'm sure she will find someone.   

• Love 13
13 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

I really don't think it's odd that Christina started dating Mandy's ex.  They were never teammates and Mandy moved away from Dallas when she quit the DCC because rumor was she did not want to try out again and have them show a conversation on her weight.  Christina has worked in fitness and dance for years.  Christina's boyfriend went to fitness classes Christina taught.  I believe Danielle got her a job in recruiting but the first job Christina could get when she moved would make sense at a dance studio.  Danielle used to date Rachel A's current boyfriend.  Rachel W went out with Lacey's husband a while back before Lacey would have met him.  Some guys like dating the cheerleader.  I think Chrisitna barely squeaked on the team her last year and it was time for her to retire.  However,  as far as her personal life she seems happy and moved out of state with her man and I wish good things for her.   

Hearing your ex has moved on, people react differently.  If Mandy is staying silent, she has taken the high road and good for her.  Mandy is a beautiful woman and I'm sure she will find someone.   

So was he the one looking to replace Mandy, not Christina trying to do it?? 🤣 🤣  I kid, I kid

Yes, I'm happy to see all parties involved are happy and that's is all that really matters.  It all makes sense how things fell in place for Christina and the dance studio, but it's not out of reach to think it is kinda weird.  

• Love 3

I'm hoping everybody who's attending Danielle's wedding was/is being as responsible as they can be!

(I think the wedding should just be a court ceremony or postponed, but that's besides the point.) 

She seems well-loved by her DCC sisters, so that's heartening to see. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, DizzySometimes86 said:

I'm hoping everybody who's attending Danielle's wedding was/is being as responsible as they can be!

(I think the wedding should just be a court ceremony or postponed, but that's besides the point.) 

I always try to look at things from both sides and not to judge, which can be hard to do... When it comes to Covid and the lock-down the most sensible thing seems to be extremely cautious/lock yourself away in your house. Yet at the same time I can see why a lot of people struggle to stick to the rules, especially when you are from an area where Covid hardly claims any victims, and/or you only know people with (very) mild symptoms. I teach high school classes and this is one of the discussions I recently had with my students. I try not to be harsh and condemning,unless it is someone deliberating flaunting the rules whilst obviously sick and running a fever for instance.

On a personal note but for different reasons: it seems sooo easy to just postpone your wedding (till God knows when) but I can tell from experience it is not.  We decided to get married eventually but with a very limited number of people. And till this day, years later, we stand by this decision but there is this annoying, nagging voice in the back of my mind that keeps saying "my wedding day has not been what I envisioned and I cannot change a damn thing about it..." And that is something I will probably regret till the day I die...

I wish Danielle all the best and a very happy future❤️

• Love 3
7 hours ago, DizzySometimes86 said:

I love Danielle, but I can’t stand incredibly selfish people so... and she had out of town guests like Heather (whom I also used to love but...).

In any case, she seems like a lovely person otherwise and well liked by her teammates. 

3 hours ago, LilyDutch said:

I always try to look at things from both sides and not to judge, which can be hard to do... When it comes to Covid and the lock-down the most sensible thing seems to be extremely cautious/lock yourself away in your house. Yet at the same time I can see why a lot of people struggle to stick to the rules, especially when you are from an area where Covid hardly claims any victims, and/or you only know people with (very) mild symptoms. I teach high school classes and this is one of the discussions I recently had with my students. I try not to be harsh and condemning,unless it is someone deliberating flaunting the rules whilst obviously sick and running a fever for instance.

On a personal note but for different reasons: it seems sooo easy to just postpone your wedding (till God knows when) but I can tell from experience it is not.  We decided to get married eventually but with a very limited number of people. And till this day, years later, we stand by this decision but there is this annoying, nagging voice in the back of my mind that keeps saying "my wedding day has not been what I envisioned and I cannot change a damn thing about it..." And that is something I will probably regret till the day I die...

I wish Danielle all the best and a very happy future❤️

In general I agree with you. Your wedding should be a cherished memory so you should be able to have it the way you want -whether that means save up for years in order to have a huge party or take 5 of your closest friends and get married on the beach. BUT, I don’t think that having to postpone your wedding due to a pandemic is the end of the world. It’s a (hopefully) once in a lifetime thing and something that we need to accept and endure for a little longer. Selfish actions like that is what makes us all suffer.

I’m sorry if I sound harsh, but we’re entering a second lockdown in my area precisely because people can’t sit their butts down and follow the rules. And it was announced that they are looking into the possibility that there is a mutation already and that’s why the cases have risen so fast, which would make the vaccines currently under testing useless AND mean that we would have to start over. So yes I’m hella pissed because I’ve spent 7 months of my life like this and I hate that so many people decided that having the time of their lives during a pandemic is more important than the common good.

You have family and friends and the love of your life next to you? Suck it up, stay home and marry them next year, it’s not gonna destroy your life or change much really. Getting people sick or under another lockdown does destroy their lives though.

• Love 17
16 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I love Danielle, but I can’t stand incredibly selfish people so... and she had out of town guests like Heather (whom I also used to love but...).

In any case, she seems like a lovely person otherwise and well liked by her teammates. 

In general I agree with you. Your wedding should be a cherished memory so you should be able to have it the way you want -whether that means save up for years in order to have a huge party or take 5 of your closest friends and get married on the beach. BUT, I don’t think that having to postpone your wedding due to a pandemic is the end of the world. It’s a (hopefully) once in a lifetime thing and something that we need to accept and endure for a little longer. Selfish actions like that is what makes us all suffer.

I’m sorry if I sound harsh, but we’re entering a second lockdown in my area precisely because people can’t sit their butts down and follow the rules. And it was announced that they are looking into the possibility that there is a mutation already and that’s why the cases have risen so fast, which would make the vaccines currently under testing useless AND mean that we would have to start over. So yes I’m hella pissed because I’ve spent 7 months of my life like this and I hate that so many people decided that having the time of their lives during a pandemic is more important than the common good.

You have family and friends and the love of your life next to you? Suck it up, stay home and marry them next year, it’s not gonna destroy your life or change much really. Getting people sick or under another lockdown does destroy their lives though.

Her wedding wasn’t that big !! 

891E7DDC-9BEA-430E-AC2A-499E8019E32B.jpeg

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

I’m inclined to agree with you. In England, we’ve just gone into our second lockdown (not as locked down as the first one though). Numbers have been rising since the first lockdown was lifted as social distancing seemed to go out of the window for the most part.

My nanna has barely left the house since February and now she has to choose just one of her six children to form a support bubble with. 

My parents and I have only gone to work, the supermarket and the occasional coffee out to avoid others not following the rules i.e. wearing a mask and social distancing. Yet we have to stay at home for another month because others won’t follow the rules. 

This laisez-faire attitude is why the numbers aren’t decreasing. 

• Love 8
On 11/5/2020 at 8:49 PM, EricaShadows said:

I don't care that Christina's dating Mandy's ex given that she didn't know Mandy (at least I don't THINK she did), but the fact that she suddenly stepped into Mandy's old life/role IS a little weird because it's like she thought "If I experience everything MANDY did, maybe I'll get as fabulous a career as SHE did" despite the fact that Mandy outperforms Christina on so many levels in the dance world.  Christina will have her own experience though and I'm just guessing as to what's going on in that whole situation.  I would like to meet Christina to see what I think of her as a person vs what she's like as a dancer and form my own opinion of her based on real world knowledge.

Her dancing was weak and not on Mandy’s dance levels but in terms or weight it does seem like (based on looks wise) was Christina’s body was slimmer than Mandy and Mandys was more healthier and may seem overweight in DCC terms.

On 11/5/2020 at 10:41 PM, Lexusprincess said:

Who is this Slade (or whatever his name is) you guys are talking about? Is he the one in the picture with Christina with the Pulse kids.

I always wondered who the new owners of Mandy’s studio was, because she said she was travelling between Texas and the studio when she made the team, which sounded super expensive in terms of plane flights etc, especially since there seems to be a picture of Mandy still on that website (or I think it’s Mandy it’s been there since her DCC days)

But having said that don’t forget I think Christina DOES know Mandy. Christina has tried out for the team 5 times, since her early 20’s, before making it on her 6th try (if I remember correctly), around when she was 27 or 28, and during the 5 times she tried out (before making it) she made finals and training camp once or twice so there would have been a chance she have met DCC’s who was on the team before she finally made the team.

She might have met Mandy in finals during one of the finals but we never saw because of the condensed hours for the show and it’s only about 2 years ago when they sep the prelims, semis, finals into 3 separate episodes and before that all of that was done within 1 episode. It’s like Erica Wilkins, Melissa Rycroft said somewhere that Erica tried out the year after she got cut but she was never really shown because of the lawsuit but not confirmed but any of us in terms of seeing X or Y or Z etc

7 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

That’s why I stopped following Danielle on Instagram. She expected COVID to be completely “gone” by her wedding, she can’t seriously be that stupid to seriously think that is she? I didn’t even know the COVID cases in the USA had dropped that much for it to be completely gone by then. But at least it looked like there was social distancing unlike a certain former DCC, naming no names, yes I’m talking about you Lacey. 

I did respect Danielle A LITTLE (not a lot and I had a lot of respect for her when she was a DCC) for at least post phoning unlike someone who was that desperate (I wish my friend and her army husband broke the uk COVID rules for her wedding which happened a few weeks before selfish Lacey’s wedding, still kills and breaks my heart and makes me cry her dad never got to walk her down the aisle but had to watch the wedding via a video call at home  ....) 

7 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Her wedding wasn’t that big !! 

891E7DDC-9BEA-430E-AC2A-499E8019E32B.jpeg

Well the guests seated had social distancing , but grooms/bridesmaids .... needs more social distancing ....

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

the ceremony looks kinda ok, but even there you can see hella lots of people there. You don’t catch covid or any illness only if you stand around x number of people. Just by looking at the wedding party you have like 20 people right next to each other and of course all of them got dressed together etc and Danielle had apparently some kind of pre party yesterday. Is that really following the rules?

The venue seemed more crowded, they were inside without masks, they danced together, they ate together. So no, that’s not social distancing. Especially when you consider that people travelled there and will travel back to their hometowns now. 

At least Lacey’s ceremony and reception were both outside if im not mistaken. There’s no social distancing in a party held indoors, it’s that simple.

Edited by dreamcatcher
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I agree with you! It doesn’t matter if you have a “big” wedding or not because COVID doesn’t care. It only takes one person to spread it. Personally, I would have tried to postpone my big day because I wouldn’t want to risk being the host of a super spreader event. She had people from all over the country and no masks interacting🤦🏻‍♀️

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Tinydancerxo28 said:

Personally, I would have tried to postpone my big day because I wouldn’t want to risk being the host of a super spreader event.

That's why my cousin postponed his until next year. He didn't want to be the reason anyone got sick since so many of us would have had to fly there. He and his fiancé just felt it wasn't worth the risk. They also didn't want to make us have to make the decision to not go to his wedding which I, having a compromised immune system would have had to do. They are crushed that they haven't had their wedding yet, it was all planned and was going to be breathtaking, but they put their guests (and those wouldn't have been able to go during Covid) ahead of their schedule. I just hope this ends before their new date because I so want to be there with them. 

• Love 9
On 11/7/2020 at 7:33 PM, Tinydancerxo28 said:

I agree with you! It doesn’t matter if you have a “big” wedding or not because COVID doesn’t care. It only takes one person to spread it. Personally, I would have tried to postpone my big day because I wouldn’t want to risk being the host of a super spreader event. She had people from all over the country and no masks interacting🤦🏻‍♀️

Tbh it makes me sick. I had to stop following Danielle, Ashley Pro, and some other former DCCs. Just to be so damn brazen with it, when we've been setting new (recorded) case records literally every day. 

Also Texas just became the first state to surpass 1 million cases, but your precious little wedding is the most important thing in the world and god forbid you postpone or downsize for the greater good

The selfishness...it's actually sickening 

• Love 16
On 11/7/2020 at 9:29 AM, dreamcatcher said:

Dreamcatcher. What happened with Heather ?

17 hours ago, vanillagum said:

Tbh it makes me sick. I had to stop following Danielle, Ashley Pro, and some other former DCCs. Just to be so damn brazen with it, when we've been setting new (recorded) case records literally every day. 

Also Texas just became the first state to surpass 1 million cases, but your precious little wedding is the most important thing in the world and god forbid you postpone or downsize for the greater good

The selfishness...it's actually sickening 

For all we know she could of made her guests get a test done before the wedding !! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Whew. It's taken about 2 months but I'm caught up on this thread... (I have a lot of time to kill while my kids are homeschooling)

I'm SO happy for Jinelle and Katie, but also so curious.... How long were they dating under the radar? Were they both lesbians before, or just fell in love with each other (not that it matters, but it's an unusual situation).

I have been a Dallas Cowboys fan for 20 years, but I really never heard of the "World Famous" "Iconic" DCC until the show came out. I mean, you see the cheerleaders on the sidelines, but for football fans, they really aren't a big deal. On this subject, there is a show called "Hard Knocks" (HBO), and they focus on preseason of a football team (diff team each year), very similar to DCCMTT. Anyway, when football coaches make roster cuts, typically they bring a player in, the FIRST thing they say is "We are releasing you. Here are all the reasons why...". I really think Kelly should do that, not drag it out for 5 minutes telling a girl how good she is, BUT tonight is your last night".

I have a lot of thoughts on many topics, but for now, who wants to play DCC Superlatives??

Meanest Kelly Moment: Anytime she comments to herself or Judy about something physical a girl can’t change, like having big gums, or  being “stocky”. Also when she made fun of Colby going "tee hee" behind her hand.

Prettiest DCC: Tasha, Megan McVay, Maggie, Kalyssa, and the GOAT Britney Schram

Cattiest DCC moment: Cassie and Taylor!!

Most pointless/why? Moment(s): The “Fashion Show”. What does that have to do with being a DCC? It’s obviously just an advertisement for Belk.

Saddest moment: When they cut Amy from Illinois. She had tried out 5 times, finally made it to TC, and got cut the last night. She cried and said “Please don’t give up on me”…. They absolutely devastated her, and I really thought she should have made it, even just for perseverance sake.

Most embarrassing moment: Holly’s top coming off! Tin Man disaster.

Funniest moment: Kashara trying to eat shrimp

Meanest Kitty Moment: The time she lined up a bunch of girls and told them they looked heavy. Britney Schram? Heavy? I don’t think so. But stuff like this, no wonder they have eating disorders.

Who should have made it but didn’t: Blonde Courtney from East Tx.  She was so well spoken and poised, I thought she should have made it.

Unattractive (I hate to comment on people’s appearances, but I will anyway): Cassie. Megan Sharpe, I thought she had a very manly look. Colby, just a butterface.

Favorite Rookie Class: Season 7 (I think), with Danielle, Jasmine, Collin, Chelsea, Emily, Kelsey, Jenna, etc…

Veteran cut you love: Chelsey

Veteran cut you hate: Kat, just because she wore the wrong dress?

• Love 13
48 minutes ago, Emma C said:

Meanest Kelly Moment: Anytime she comments to herself or Judy about something physical a girl can’t change, like having big gums, or  being “stocky”. Also when she made fun of Colby going "tee hee" behind her hand.

Who should have made it but didn’t: Blonde Courtney from East Tx.  She was so well spoken and poised, I thought she should have made it.

1. I wasn't a fan of Colby but my god, Kelli was so horrible to her and about her! 

2. I adored Courtney and thought she would've been a great addition to the team. She was one I think would've improved throughout the year, like Kashara!

3. Honestly, that whole incident annoys me. They always say that DCC are meant to be a glammed-up girl next door, and that dress was exactly that. Sure, she could've put a jacket on over the top but their idea of interview attire isn't standard. 

Kat was a fave of mine because her improvement was impressive. You could clearly see that she listened to critique and worked on it. She was very coachable, maybe not the most powerful, but there have been worse blenders than her! I think she would've retired after her second season anyway as she was over 30!

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, Emma C said:

Whew. It's taken about 2 months but I'm caught up on this thread... (I have a lot of time to kill while my kids are homeschooling)

I'm SO happy for Jinelle and Katie, but also so curious.... How long were they dating under the radar? Were they both lesbians before, or just fell in love with each other (not that it matters, but it's an unusual situation).

I have been a Dallas Cowboys fan for 20 years, but I really never heard of the "World Famous" "Iconic" DCC until the show came out. I mean, you see the cheerleaders on the sidelines, but for football fans, they really aren't a big deal. On this subject, there is a show called "Hard Knocks" (HBO), and they focus on preseason of a football team (diff team each year), very similar to DCCMTT. Anyway, when football coaches make roster cuts, typically they bring a player in, the FIRST thing they say is "We are releasing you. Here are all the reasons why...". I really think Kelly should do that, not drag it out for 5 minutes telling a girl how good she is, BUT tonight is your last night".

I have a lot of thoughts on many topics, but for now, who wants to play DCC Superlatives??

Most pointless/why? Moment(s): The “Fashion Show”. What does that have to do with being a DCC? It’s obviously just an advertisement for Belk.

Saddest moment: When they cut Amy from Illinois. She had tried out 5 times, finally made it to TC, and got cut the last night. She cried and said “Please don’t give up on me”…. They absolutely devastated her, and I really thought she should have made it, even just for perseverance sake.

Meanest Kitty Moment: The time she lined up a bunch of girls and told them they looked heavy. Britney Schram? Heavy? I don’t think so. But stuff like this, no wonder they have eating disorders.

Unattractive (I hate to comment on people’s appearances, but I will anyway): Cassie. Megan Sharpe, I thought she had a very manly look. Colby, just a butterface.

Favorite Rookie Class: Season 7 (I think), with Danielle, Jasmine, Collin, Chelsea, Emily, Kelsey, Jenna, etc…

Great awards!!!! The Kat dress thing still bothers me! I get the cut-outs are not interview appropriate, but I thought over all it was more appropriate than what most girls wear and showed less skin 😂 The earlier seasons the girls are all in pants suits, blazers, things you would actually wear to an interview.   I'm not a super conservative dresser when it comes to my corporate job, but I would NEVER show up to an interview or even a meeting with my shoulders exposed or a super tight and/or short dress that wouldn't even pass the bend over test. 

And YES!!!! Kelli really should take that approach on the cuts.  I cringe every time when she kinda beats around the bush and then is like (annoyed) 'maybe I'm not being clear' when the girl thinks there is still hope......Kelly, you are NOT being clear most of the time

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

3. Honestly, that whole incident annoys me. They always say that DCC are meant to be a glammed-up girl next door, and that dress was exactly that. Sure, she could've put a jacket on over the top but their idea of interview attire isn't standard. 

Way better said than my rant 😆 you are right, their standard is different, so that outfit was perfectly fine in my opinion unless they just happen to cut out ALL the others girls being asked about their interesting choices too.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, GaveIn said:

Way better said than my rant 😆 you are right, their standard is different, so that outfit was perfectly fine in my opinion unless they just happen to cut out ALL the others girls being asked about their interesting choices too.

What gets me when I see that is that the cutouts weren't even that big and yet in an earlier season you have Ann Lux showing up in a halter dress that exposed I don't know how much skin and Brenda said not a word about it.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, tarheel220 said:

What gets me when I see that is that the cutouts weren't even that big and yet in an earlier season you have Ann Lux showing up in a halter dress that exposed I don't know how much skin and Brenda said not a word about it.

Great example!!  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, tarheel220 said:

I always wonder if there's something we didn't see to that dress...for example, it looked like it was really oversized on Kat.  Because it didn't fit her well, did the peepholes along the side and torso reveal more than they should have?  Maybe they'll talk about wardrobe malfunctions in the context of dancing (Tasha, Holly, Auto Amy) but an wardrobe malfunction during the interview wasn't as interesting, or wasn't caught on camera.  That's legit the only thing I could think of that made it stick out.  I didn't think the dress was appropriate for a professional interview either, but I've seen other dresses that made ZERO sense unless they slapped a jacket over the open back before they entered the actual interview.  IE...the waiting area was excessively warm, so someone took off their jacket while waiting to go in.

Remember back in early seasons when the candidates were wearing legit suits and formal dresses?  I know it's a dance job, but the expectations are pretty freaking clear at this point thanks to a zillion years of this being a reality show.  Why take a fashion risk during an interview for a job?  I've worked in fashion for most of my career and wouldn't risk it.  You can be modern and fresh and stylish while still making a no worries choice.  I think it hurt Kat that she was one of the older candidates too - Brenda probably would have given more grace to an 18 year old that biffed it, but a late 20's career woman?  It did show poor judgement on Kat's part.  Did Brenda need to flay her like she had murdered someone?  No.  I wonder what else we missed in that interview because Charlotte had a big old bee in her bonnet about Kat too.

• Love 7

Kat's cut made me so sad, she seemed so sweet. I like the unconventional DCC, as rare as they are. IIRC she was a rhythmic gymnast at one point but was never on a dance team. I loved her flexibility. Not the best dancer but so cute. I also really like the older girls for some reason—I'm 24 but I find myself rooting for them the most. Like my girl Brennan. I love their maturity. 

The dress thing was SO overblown. Just say you don't like her and go. 

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

Kat's cut made me so sad, she seemed so sweet. I like the unconventional DCC, as rare as they are. IIRC she was a rhythmic gymnast at one point but was never on a dance team. I loved her flexibility. Not the best dancer but so cute. I also really like the older girls for some reason—I'm 24 but I find myself rooting for them the most. Like my girl Brennan. I love their maturity. 

The dress thing was SO overblown. Just say you don't like her and go. 

100% to these two points. There's too many regular, pretty girls; give me someone interesting and mature with some life experience, like Brennan, Briana and Kat. I don't want them to look like young girls!

• Love 9
On 11/9/2020 at 2:29 PM, Holly85 said:

For all we know she could of made her guests get a test done before the wedding !! 

Nurse speaking here: she certainly could have asked that of her guests but once they got on a plane the tests would be obsolete 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, kalibean said:

I always wonder if there's something we didn't see to that dress...for example, it looked like it was really oversized on Kat.  Because it didn't fit her well, did the peepholes along the side and torso reveal more than they should have? 

I found the fit of that dress (and the color, but that's just a preference) more objectionable than the little cut outs. Maybe because the dress didn't fit well it made the cut outs stand out more? IDK. Saying that hot pink, ill fitting dress with the cut outs at the midsection wasn't appropriate for an interview is correct, it's just that same comment could have been made to at least half the women who have gone into that interview room. So either they have said it to others and it just was never shown because the show didn't need to show it since either the girl made it or was cut for some other "better" (narratively speaking) reason, or they didn't like Kat and that was all any of them could come up with to pick at her with. Like it could have been done to single her out and unnerve her a little in preparation for dropping the axe later on.

Who knows. There is so much we don't see and so much more going on than we are shown that I can't be bothered getting too worked up about it. It is more interesting to me that they kept it in the edit. Maybe they just wanted to show she had terrible fashion sense. lol

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Emma C said:

New category:

TCCs that I hope are reading these boards and know that after all of these years, we support and love them and think that they got the shaft:

Auto Amy - agree her cut was the only time I ugly cried.  That girl did EVERYTHING and more that they wanted - except make her legs longer (see the mean Kelly comment)

Meghan - the girl with the gorgeous body and face, the girl who could dance at Holly P levels, the girl Kelly made up an unfortunate word to describe her body (again, see the mean Kelly comment)

Hey you two!!!  You will probably have a little trauma for the rest of your lives, but remember this - you got treated horribly by Kelly, but it gave you a HUGE fan base amongst the real fans.  We all want only the best for you!

• Love 13
19 hours ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

I feel like a decent number of girls show up to panel interviews looking like they are ready to hit the club.

Absolutely.  I really think Charlotte told Kelly it was time to ditch Kat.  Kelly picked one of her henchmen (Brenda) and told her to handle it. Brenda went way overboard in an effort to impress Kelly.  So far overboard that even Kelly called her out on it.  It was absurd.  Just quietly cut the girl for pity's sake!

Also, I understand that in my corporate world or Brenda's TV world, that dress wouldn't have been appropriate.  But, hey Brenda!!  Are you reading this????  Showing up to be ON SCREEN with no makeup on like you did (was it last year?) is also inappropriate!  The DCCs and TCCs can't even practice looking like that!

• Love 1
On 11/9/2020 at 6:48 PM, dariafan said:

Dreamcatcher. What happened with Heather ?

Not a scandal, not trying to start rumors! I absolutely love her and she seems mature, but she’s one of the few dcc guests I’m sure doesn’t live in Texas anymore, so I’m not happy she went. I’m not judging her as harshly as Danielle because well I don’t know whether she decided to make a road trip out of it instead of flying in and she’s one of the very few dccs who doesn’t post nights out etc. Either she legit stays at home with her partner or she’s smart enough not to flaunt it on social media.

22 hours ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

I feel like a decent number of girls show up to panel interviews looking like they are ready to hit the club.

True, but I think that’s more of the vibe nowadays. They all wear colorful dresses that are a bit too short and skin tight for interviews.

17 hours ago, njcate said:

Nurse speaking here: she certainly could have asked that of her guests but once they got on a plane the tests would be obsolete 

Eh exactly, and unless they’ve quarantined for 2 weeks before taking the tests, even a negative test isn’t worth anything.

I understand some posters on the forum might consider this excessive,but this is such an unusual moment in history so I can’t understand those who act like nothing has changed. Especially when so many people have had to make drastic changes in their lives, lost their jobs or loved ones etc. And well yes I’m furious that we got into another lockdown after months of following state-mandated rules (so not exactly the same situation as in the us where you don’t have federally imposed laws on covid), just because a smaller part of the population just don’t get it. And I mean, we have the internet, we have more entertainment options at home than ever before... no susan it’s not that terrible to spend even a year limiting social interactions, parties etc when you can have chill nights at home with select people, go outside in non-crowded areas etc. We’re not exactly battling black death during the middle ages here, get it together for the sake of everyone else if not for yourself.

and to move on from this happy talk, WHY havent they asked Mary yet to choreograph for dcc? She’s amazing: 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHbNzDZlOEr/?igshid=1d3qn0ismeh0x

Not sure if her account is public?

• Love 10
43 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

and to move on from this happy talk, WHY havent they asked Mary yet to choreograph for dcc? She’s amazing: 

Mary is one of the most underrated DCCs ever IMO. Beautiful woman, clean dancer, solid technique, sweet girl. She went under the radar in her first  year and then started to shine when she made SG. I just wish she'd stayed longer!

• Love 14
2 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Great routine! So much fun. Maybe she's too good for DCC? I mean, their actual talent level has been questionable at best lately. Glad Mary is enjoying her life though. I always liked her. 

• Love 7
On 11/11/2020 at 9:52 AM, DCC-UK said:

Mary is one of the most underrated DCCs ever IMO. Beautiful woman, clean dancer, solid technique, sweet girl. She went under the radar in her first  year and then started to shine when she made SG. I just wish she'd stayed longer!

I love this routine! It’s a lot more interesting and flashy than some of the DCC routines.

On 11/10/2020 at 8:39 AM, Emma C said:

Cattiest Moment: Vivian’s “I have problems with self-esteem” and Melissa’s swift reply “You hide it well.” I wonder that they didn’t have to stop filming for a few minutes to let the giggling subside.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

I love this routine! It’s a lot more interesting and flashy than some of the DCC routines.

Cattiest Moment: Vivian’s “I have problems with self-esteem” and Melissa’s swift reply “You hide it well.” I wonder that they didn’t have to stop filming for a few minutes to let the giggling subside.

Ughhh...MRS and her snarky sniggling (sorry...what she does isn't cute like a giggle).  If I never saw her on screen again...it would be too soon. 😉

• Love 1

I am watching the uniform fitting with Meagan of the sexy, husky voice. I see nothing at all wrong with her bottom. I see a typical ass curve, no thut at all. WTF were they pointing at? Meagan didn't have a bubble butt, but it wasn't some straight backside with no curving. Was it because it was slightly below the shorts line? I am assuming that's what they meant but she looked fine in the shorts so I just feel like they were looking for a reason to cut her (don't know why) and Kelly wanted to show off how clever she was by coming up with "thut". 

I know being on this team is something these girls would die for, but I always find myself thinking girls like Meagan, and some of the others they have picked apart, are so much better off that they don't make the team.

Also, same season, I actually prefer Lauren with blonde hair, not the dark haired makeover they gave her. 

Oh yay, I'm at the part where Vivian talks about her thousands of friends on FB. lol (I have a feeling she was hearing about the vet who was treading more than Miley Cirus and thinking "OMG that's what I want!")

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

Also, same season, I actually prefer Lauren with blonde hair, not the dark haired makeover they gave her. 

The blonde was too yellow, but I saw a recent pic of her somewhere and her hair is a much better shade of blonde.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

The blonde was too yellow, but I saw a recent pic of her somewhere and her hair is a much better shade of blonde.

Possibly an unpopular opinion, but I loved her brunette makeover!  Her blonde was definitely too yellow and she honestly kind of blended in with blonde hair.  I kept getting her and Buccaneers Courtney confused until after the makeovers, after that Loren really stood out to me!  

• Love 13