Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, Spunkyyy said:

I remember when Danielle didn’t get it though, her and jasmine were quite petty on twitter. 

I am not surprised.  I noticed that for the most part, they have selected the girls that are point to send to Pro Bowl.

22 hours ago, Spunkyyy said:

I remember when Danielle didn’t get it though, her and jasmine were quite petty on twitter. 

Really, how did i miss that! But her being petty is her being real, i'm not excusing it but I find her relatable which makes her likable to me...

• Love 11
3 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

That's what I want to know as well.

Same, I want to know not sure how I missed it, i've been following her on twitter since she got her handle and she follows me. I'd love to know what they were saying!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TB12 said:

Same, I want to know not sure how I missed it, i've been following her on twitter since she got her handle and she follows me. I'd love to know what they were saying!

I don't remember exactly what she said but I think it was something eluding to Danielle not be picked and she posted the kermit meme sipping tea saying but that's none of my business 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, GaveIn said:

I don't remember exactly what she said but I think it was something eluding to Danielle not be picked and she posted the kermit meme sipping tea saying but that's none of my business 

I remember that.

I remember that video of Danielle and some of her DCC friends eating Doritos and laughing about being fat too.  Or something like that.  If that was before PB was chosen no way would she have had a chance.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, GaveIn said:

Exactly! It would be hard for me to find the receipts now since it was years ago but they were posting the frog and tea emojis like Kermit sipping the tea. It insinuated Jenn A may be PBC but Danielle is the more deserving. 

It was posted on one of these forums at the time so the screen shots are probably still out there somewhere. 

Edited by Spunkyyy
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

I remember that.

I remember that video of Danielle and some of her DCC friends eating Doritos and laughing about being fat too.  Or something like that.  If that was before PB was chosen no way would she have had a chance.

Jackie Bob was in that video and she got Pro Bowl

8 hours ago, Spunkyyy said:

Exactly! It would be hard for me to find the receipts now since it was years ago but they were posting the frog and tea emojis like Kermit sipping the tea. It insinuated Jenn A may be PBC but Danielle is the more deserving. 

It was posted on one of these forums at the time so the screen shots are probably still out there somewhere. 

I can't find it on Twitter (she probably deleted it), but she did end up tweeting this:

10 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

I remember that.

Yeah, they were singing 'this is why I'm fat' to that 'this is why I'm hot' song.  I feel like that video was posted either during the off season or training camp, because Chelsea was pretty prominent in the video and people thought that might have contributed to TPTB thinking she wasn't taking being a DCC seriously.  I wasn't a Chelsea fan but thought that was a little unfair considering she wasn't the only one in the video.  I think the other girls were more just laughing in the background.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I'm still a firm believer though that the PBC is mostly picked by the girls, but I wouldn't be surprised if behind the scenes there might be a few other factors (and by factors, I mean rules TPTB make up along the way).  Like was Danielle on weight warning or something at that time therefore they went with the second pick?  

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, GaveIn said:

I'm still a firm believer though that the PBC is mostly picked by the girls, but I wouldn't be surprised if behind the scenes there might be a few other factors (and by factors, I mean rules TPTB make up along the way).  Like was Danielle on weight warning or something at that time therefore they went with the second pick?  

Not me.  Not after seeing Amy get PB last year.  No way.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, GaveIn said:

Chelsea was pretty prominent in the video and people thought that might have contributed to TPTB thinking she wasn't taking being a DCC seriously.

I could be wrong, but I thought the video was done after Chelsea was cut.

4 hours ago, GaveIn said:

Yeah, they were singing 'this is why I'm fat' to that 'this is why I'm hot' song.  I feel like that video was posted either during the off season or training camp, because Chelsea was pretty prominent in the video and people thought that might have contributed to TPTB thinking she wasn't taking being a DCC seriously.  I wasn't a Chelsea fan but thought that was a little unfair considering she wasn't the only one in the video.  I think the other girls were more just laughing in the background.  

I  think Jackie Bob was in that one too and she was chosen for PBC.

I  would love to see again the video of Olivia S and another TCC making fun of Kelli and Judy but can't find it anywhere.

Just now, GaveIn said:

You could be right, I'm thinking it was all around the same time though

It may have been an assumption by me that it was more or less mocking Chelsea's cut 🙂 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, go4luca said:

Not me.  Not after seeing Amy get PB last year.  No way.

I know, my theory doesn't hold up well 😆 maybe there was something behind the scenes again.  I would have voted Bridget, but there is probably a rule they have to cheer 3+ years or something stupid. 

• LOL 3
Just now, GaveIn said:

I know, my theory doesn't hold up well 😆 maybe there was something behind the scenes again.  I would have voted Bridget, but there is probably a rule they have to cheer 3+ years or something stupid. 

Seriously who knows? 😁  With the way this year's management has been going, the inmates might as well have escaped the asylum.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Regarding Danielle vs Jenn for pro bowl; I find it highly unlikely that all votes, or almost all votes, go to 1 single person in a team of 36. It just does not make sense statistically, and logically.  We did not get to see the votes and for all we know, it may have been a pretty close call between the two of them, with Jenn winning.  

It would not surprise me if TPTB do a little pre-selection; pro bowl does not go to rookies or "junior" vets. Girls that are in the dog house or seriously messed up, won't get it either (which is why Jenna dit not get it, I think). When it comes to the actual voting, I am sure other factors come into place that influences their decision like loyalty to their present, and past group leaders in addition to popularity and/or friendship. But these are just my thoughts...

• Love 2
14 hours ago, GaveIn said:

That must not exist with the Patriots cheerleaders. They chose a rookie for Pro Bowl. She just happened to be the sister of former Pats cheerleader and DC C Alexandria.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

That must not exist with the Patriots cheerleaders. They chose a rookie for Pro Bowl. She just happened to be the sister of former Pats cheerleader and DC C Alexandria.

She might be a rookie, but she's an incredibly strong dancer and arguably the best looking girl on the team. I'm sure those combined with who her sister is and the strong connection she has to the program didn't hurt her chances.

• Love 2

Perhaps PB selection goes something like country music awards...first you vote one in each category from the list of eligible artists, which selects the top 5...then you select your favorite from those top five...then you have a winner...with DCC only those TPTB will allow to go are on the first list.

• Love 2
On 10/11/2020 at 1:26 PM, MrsEVH said:

I  think Jackie Bob was in that one too and she was chosen for PBC.

I  would love to see again the video of Olivia S and another TCC making fun of Kelli and Judy but can't find it anywhere.

Was it jackie or jasmine? Jasmine makes more sense bc she was friends with Danielle and had WW issues. Jackie bib seems way too mature for that and never had issues. 

also pro bowl - Kelli and co always get final veto etc. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Was it jackie or jasmine?

It was definitely Jackie, but Jasmine might have been there too.  The only three I remember for sure were Jackie, Chelsea, & Danielle.  It might have been a group event, like they were all in the same group that year??

• Love 1
On 10/12/2020 at 2:02 PM, lizbiz06 said:

She might be a rookie, but she's an incredibly strong dancer and arguably the best looking girl on the team. I'm sure those combined with who her sister is and the strong connection she has to the program didn't hurt her chances.

Wasn't Alexandria PBC as well?  I love watching Victoria when she tried out for The Patriots Cheerleaders.  Next to Courtney Krauss, she's probably my fave that has been on that team. 

• Love 1
On 10/12/2020 at 2:32 AM, MrsEVH said:

Someone on here said that teams with a good chance of going to the Super Bowl often rookies or less senior members to the Pro Bowl   It makes sense that you’d want your leaders at home preparing or doing appearances. 

On 10/13/2020 at 1:53 PM, mizzhyer said:

Wasn't Alexandria PBC as well?  I love watching Victoria when she tried out for The Patriots Cheerleaders.  Next to Courtney Krauss, she's probably my fave that has been on that team. 

Can you point me out to where I can watch Pats tryouts? 

Apologies if this has been posted, I didn't see it on the last 2 pages and that is all I have time to look at. I was watching the always horrible "Married at First Sight" tonight and they have a Lifetime moving coming out called "Christmas on Ice" starring Abigail Klein. She has the lead roll in the movie. I always liked her, she seemed so down to earth and nice. She still looks amazing. Anyhow it airs Oct 23 on Lifetime if anyone is interested.   

image.png

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Meleighsa said:

Can you point me out to where I can watch Pats tryouts? 

I just followed them on IG and picked it up in bits and pieces that they posted.  It wasn't like MTT...but they did post several videos from Victoria's rookie year trying out.  Of course with this season, there's not been anything really posted other than the team announcement. 

• Love 2

Moved from the Current Team thread as I don't want to get yelled at 😂

33 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Cassie DID NOT have the look, stamina, dance ability or attitude to be a DCC. However she didn't put herself on the team for 5 years and given leadership and show group positions. Blame K, J, and C for all of that. What really bothers me is when she speaks up about DCC drama. Her experience on the team will forever be completely different from the rest of the girls. Is she really that delusional to think she earned her way onto the team on her own accord? If my last name was Trammell I would keep my mouth shut. Sam Finglass and Haley Anderson are smart to not even consider auditioning. 

I was watching Cassie's fourth season on Pluto a couple of nights ago, the episode where she makes group leader for the first time. And Cassie talks about how it's the same year that her mom was made Group Leader and how much it means, blah blah blah. But then Judy does a talking head where she's like, "People talk about Cassie and how she hasn't earned it, but now she's a Group Leader, so I think she's earned it." And I couldn't stop laughing because JUDY PICKS THE GROUP LEADERS! It's not like it's voted on by someone. Like why does Judy think that because JUDY PICKED HER DAUGHTER TO BE A GROUP LEADER that everyone will shut up about Cassie not making the squad on her own? We watch the show, lady!

And I totally agree with the above as well. When Cassie's crying after making it to finals (or training camp?) in season 3, Judy's like, "You scared yourself, didn't you?" And all I could think was, yeah, because then Judy had to go into that room and be like, she's my kid, she's going to make it to all those judges instead of Cassie being able to master 64 counts of choreography. 

All this to say, I don't care about Cassie now (I obviously had strong opinions about her time on the squad), but I don't love that she inserts herself in drama after the fact and I don't love that she makes her daughter be in every squad photo. Watching those seasons back to back on Pluto, every time they shoot the squad photo, cheerleader after cheerleader talks about how hard it is to pose for that long (hours). And yet, now they have to pose even longer so the choreographer's granddaughter can be in the picture too. (I'm not a fan of kids, so this is clearly a me thing, but still).

/end rant about Cassie like 10 years after she left the squad 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

I don’t know why I never minded Cassie on the squad...she got a pass for some things, for sure, but that’s true of at least a couple of TCC every season, sometimes a solid handful. Stamina, memory, etc. but she ended up a solid cheerleader in the end.  And I think the show group was more about her singing voice and tumbling skills as part of the USO variety shows that they don’t do anymore. And OF COURSE Judy is going to want her to travel with her. 

She was never one of the glam DCC, but she had a killer body and was cute enough IMO.  Comparable to plenty of other “cute” squad members (in recent times, Amy, Maddie, Christina, etc.) 

The laying down the law stuff is ridiculous, as was the mess with TCC Taylor who I also found annoying AF. I could also live without her constant interjection into everything now, but it’s her mom still in the mix and it was an important part of her life. Has to be hard to resist! 

So for me, pretty neutral. I find VK much more annoying, tho also think she’s fine on the squad. Just not on show group. 

Edited by kalibean
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

I can't get upset about Judy wanting her granddaughter in a squad photo.  I think it's something we all would do, and with perfectly good reasons.  It's not hurting anyone, it only takes a few minutes, and it's something that will be cherished.  When my kids were little and I coached basketball, they would sit on the end of the bench and be the waterboys.  They loved it, the players got a kick out of them, and I am smiling just thinking about it.  

As for the other stuff, I always had a little bit of sympathy for Cassie because she was in a position where people were always going to play the nepotism card, but then her behavior and attitude completely turned me off.  She turned into the stereotypical coach's kid: good, but believes she's superior to everyone else.  I'm sure the (somewhat) unfair criticism she got when first making the squad was tough on her, but she eventually brought it all on herself.  I do agree it's a bad look for her to still be inserting herself into the DCC drama.  It's been years since she's been on the squad, she's got a family, and should have moved onto other things.  Judy is at the center of it, yet she's learned how to accept criticism and either accept it or ignore it depending on the source.  Being coached as a DCC certainly had a hand in that.  I think you can see Cassie's lack of coaching throughout her career showing now, but she's not the first and certainly won't be the last.  

• Love 9

Wow, they didn’t even try, except maybe a smaller guest list than they started with?  And all indoors too, without masks or distancing.  This isn’t a night out with girlfriends...this is straight up wkth older, riskier populations. Sheesh.  99% of the weddings I’ve seen this year have been outside...and even then most wore masks except for eating and quick pics. I’ve briefly attended indoors events where I’ve been the only one wearing a mask, and it blows my mind. Hence the brevity of my stay at said occasions. I’ve had friends with Covid that lived but felt miserable, and I don’t want to expose the elders in my family either. 

What does her husband do that he has so many followers? My first thought was #bachelornation but I truly have no clue. 

Just now, kalibean said:

Wow, they didn’t even try, except maybe a smaller guest list than they started with?  And all indoors too, without masks or distancing.  This isn’t a night out with girlfriends...this is straight up wkth older, riskier populations. Sheesh.  99% of the weddings I’ve seen this year have been outside...and even then most wore masks except for eating and quick pics. I’ve briefly attended indoors events where I’ve been the only one wearing a mask, and it blows my mind. Hence the brevity of my stay at said occasions. I’ve had friends with Covid that lived but felt miserable, and I don’t want to expose the elders in my family either. 

What does her husband do that he has so many followers? My first thought was #bachelornation but I truly have no clue. 

My sisters wedding is in February I asked her what precautions were In place and she said her venue requires masks except when eating and drinking 

• Love 1