Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

Former DCC Cassie (Kathleen) Dyson is on a new dance team.  She was  previously on the Allen American Ice Angels and USA Cheerleaders after DCC. 

Cassie   https://www.instagram.com/p/C4Wsk_vMhW8/

Team      https://www.instagram.com/dallasjackalsdancers/

Former TCC Rose (former AA Ice Angels & SD Chargers) is on it as well. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4Ye_iipKxS/

Most of girls on this team are or were on the USA cheerleaders with her along with other previous teams (AA Ice Angels, Texas Legends dancers). 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
20 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Former DCC Cassie (Kathleen) Dyson is on a new dance team.  She was  previously on the Allen American Ice Angels and USA Cheerleaders after DCC. 

Most of girls on this team are or were on the USA cheerleaders with her along with other previous teams (AA Ice Angels, Texas Legends dancers). 

I love that she’s still dancing pro!💪

• Like 2
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Wow! I wouldn't have recognized either of them. Good for them!

• Like 1
On 2/25/2024 at 1:57 PM, MrsEVH said:

I didn't realize it's been 5 years since Kelsey was on the DCC. 

https://www.raiders.com/video/raiderette-bio-kelsey-2023

The Raiderettes website is done so well! DCC could take a note or two. I liked that each cheerleader had a bio video where she introduces herself, and they do a write up about each gameday cheerleader. They seem more like whole people than as presented on DCC website. Also, I love that their dance studio is open to the public and cheerleaders help teach dance and fitness classes there. DCC could do the same in their fancy facility and provide part-time employment to current and former DCCs beyond prep classes.

Also, maybe I missed the posting here, but Jasmine Goode is a "friend" on the new Bravo show, The Valley (a spinoff of Vanderpump Rules, which is a spinoff of its own). I was watching a show preview and thought she looked familiar and found this info: https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/who-is-jasmine-goode-on-the-valley-what-to-know#:~:text=Jasmine Goode Appears on The Bachelor and The Valley&text=Jasmine competed in the former's,as reported by Us Weekly. Apparently, Jasmine was thinking about/trying to get onto Vanderpump Rules a few years ago, as she was working at the restaurant. The Bravo bio says she is selling real estate now and living with her girlfriend of 2 years. Having only watched her on DCC MTT, I am curious about the reality TV personality she presents (I missed her on the Bachelor). But, having watched the extended preview, not sure I will be watching The Valley.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, M1977G said:

The Raiderettes website is done so well! DCC could take a note or two. I liked that each cheerleader had a bio video where she introduces herself, and they do a write up about each gameday cheerleader. They seem more like whole people than as presented on DCC website. Also, I love that their dance studio is open to the public and cheerleaders help teach dance and fitness classes there. DCC could do the same in their fancy facility and provide part-time employment to current and former DCCs beyond prep classes.

The Raiderettes seem like the "go to" team when girls don't make the DCC. Currently there's 6 former Allen American Ice Angles (3 vets, 3 rookies) on the squad. I remember in 2017 when a lot of Texas girls went to FL to audition for the Dolphins cheerleaders. 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

This poor Jackals girl has her tights pulled up too high, this is why those super low rises aren't the best idea.

image.png.4e4f89223b65c31af30ce8e2f906396a.png

Rose is so pretty. LOVE the bangs!

Totally agree about Rose. So pretty.  Every time I see her recently, I can’t help but think of Jaime Gertz. 

• Like 3
(edited)
8 hours ago, StepKickClunk said:

Totally agree about Rose. So pretty.  Every time I see her recently, I can’t help but think of Jaime Gertz. 

Ohhh I can see that! She also looked great with the shorter hair when she was with the Chargers. How is it that they all manage to look even better post-DCC?

Edited by ByTor
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, StepKickClunk said:

I think Rose looks better after she was cut from DCC training camp. She never looked that great as a AA Ice Angel. The SD chargers gave her a makeover when she made the team.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

I think Rose looks better after she was cut from DCC training camp. She never looked that great as a AA Ice Angel. The SD chargers gave her a makeover when she made the team.

I LOVED the shorter, darker hair on her!

• Like 1
(edited)
On 3/16/2024 at 10:37 AM, MrsEVH said:

The Raiderettes seem like the "go to" team when girls don't make the DCC. Currently there's 6 former Allen American Ice Angles (3 vets, 3 rookies) on the squad. I remember in 2017 when a lot of Texas girls went to FL to audition for the Dolphins cheerleaders. 

Honestly I feel like the Raiderettes are positioning themselves to be "the" team in the NFL overall... they've gone back to holding auditions before DCC this year, meaning girls will have to intentionally choose them over DCC or wait an entire additional audition cycle. Looking at their IG videos from recruitment clinics, they're drawing a lot of talented ladies, including former TCCs Madisyn (2021) and Ariana (2022 & 2023). Plus in their miniseries on YouTube this past year, their director said something to the effect of wanting to be the best team in the NFL.

Obviously DCC will always be iconic, but with the community outreach from their studio, their great media team, and the mental health resources they offer their cheerleaders (to name a few things they featured in their mini-doc), the Raiderettes are becoming ~that girl.~

On 3/16/2024 at 10:37 AM, MrsEVH said:

I remember in 2017 when a lot of Texas girls went to FL to audition for the Dolphins cheerleaders. 

Also speaking of the Dolphins cheerleaders, I wouldn't be surprised if we see more Texas girls headed to Miami soon because of Kashara!

Edited by ...And5678
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, ...And5678 said:

Also speaking of the Dolphins cheerleaders, I wouldn't be surprised if we see more Texas girls headed to Miami soon because of Kashara!

I agree. Brooke Nix was the Dolphins choregrapher back in 2017 and I believe she encouraged those girls to audition. 

• Like 1

With the Raiders now being in Vegas this doesn't surprise me at all, being that the city attracts so many dancers.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

With the Raiders now being in Vegas this doesn't surprise me at all, being that the city attracts so many dancers.

Besides the Raiderettes there's other dance teams to audition for; Golden Knights Vivas (hockey) and Vegas Desert Dogs (lacrosse).

• Like 3

Wasn’t Taylor the one whose grandad died during her rookie season and they kept in contact via hand written letters and some moron (well I call them morons) thought it was ok to troll her that they were glad he died or something and I just thought “f off, troll that was rude you moron” 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
On 3/29/2024 at 3:44 PM, Uk-Eve said:

Wasn’t Taylor the one whose grandad died during her rookie season and they kept in contact via hand written letters and some moron (well I call them morons) thought it was ok to troll her that they were glad he died or something and I just thought “f off, troll that was rude you moron” 

Wow. People can be so cruel, it is shameful. Taylor's relationship and weekly letters with her grandpa were about the sweetest things ever to be shown on that TV show, and they were just so filled with love for each other. I was a fan of her and her dancing, too. Hope she is doing well and was able to disregard trolls like that.

• Like 5
On 3/21/2024 at 6:11 AM, ...And5678 said:

Honestly I feel like the Raiderettes are positioning themselves to be "the" team in the NFL overall

Actually, that doesn’t surprise me. We’ve often talked about the DCC not really moving forward over the years. The old and worn choreographies for instance, the show group routines and uniforms that haven’t changed over the past 10 years or so, and a rather poor, not very professional website to name a few. You need to evolve if you want to stay on top of the game.

I also firmly believe that the last couple of seasons of MTT discouraged professional girls from auditioning. All the drama… it sometimes looked like very cheap reality tv. Not to mention all those professional dancers with a great resume being butchered by Kelli & friends during the audition process…. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I don’t know if anyone else has seen this on the news but I think the name of the team was the aces and they had a very large dance team and it was all ages I mean that people over 50 all body sizes and it was very refreshing and they did a great job of dancing ! I believe this was for a female basketball team. Can anyone help me out or did anyone know of this team?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

I don’t know if anyone else has seen this on the news but I think the name of the team was the aces and they had a very large dance team and it was all ages I mean that people over 50 all body sizes and it was very refreshing and they did a great job of dancing ! I believe this was for a female basketball team. Can anyone help me out or did anyone know of this team?

The Golden State Warriors have a separate 50+ dance team.

https://sfstandard.com/2023/05/02/doing-the-splits-at-77-its-all-in-a-days-work-for-the-warriors-senior-dance-squad/

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

348309770_602433068517719_5282311140887376500_n.thumb.jpg.fd26d6c5a5d018b3eddcdd8fa88604c4.jpgIs anyone watching or do you guys even care that Abigail Klein (2007-2010) is doing a wonderful job as Stephanie Johnson on Days Of Our Lives? Here she is with her character's TV dad Stephen Nichols (Steve "Patch" Johnson).

Edited by JarlenaFan2023
added something
  • Like 4

I saw that pic of Jalyn and I was wondering if she's pregnant! Wow! I hope she feels great and is happy and healthy. She is a bit of a mystery to me (dance studio/wedding planner/kinda low-key DCC even though I loved her!) but I wish her all good things!

On 4/2/2024 at 9:59 AM, cherryblossom said:

Yes, I believe you're referring to the Las Vegas Aces High Rollers! I think saw something about them on IG recently because the Raiderettes' director helped judge their auditions. I think it's awesome that groups like this exist to give people of all ages opportunities to keep dancing :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ...And5678 said:

Yes, I believe you're referring to the Las Vegas Aces High Rollers! I think saw something about them on IG recently because the Raiderettes' director helped judge their auditions. I think it's awesome that groups like this exist to give people of all ages opportunities to keep dancing :) 

Our NBA team the Milwaukee Bucks have the Grand Dancers for men & woman over 55.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

On Nicole Bulcher’s Instagram, she has a reel in her stories advertising that she was interviewed on a podcast. Full podcast drops tomorrow. In the reel she’s telling the story of when the “nutritionist” raids her refrigerator. She calls her a “fake” nutritionist, it and sounds like she was completely set up for this story. She had approved a camera crew to come and do a backstory on her because the show had not done one yet. She was completely blindsided by someone coming to read her refrigerator. Might be a juicy story there. Sorry, don’t know how to post the link to Instagram.

Edited by lilybell1425
  • Like 5
18 hours ago, lilybell1425 said:

On Nicole Bulcher’s Instagram, she has a reel in her stories advertising that she was interviewed on a podcast. Full podcast drops tomorrow. In the reel she’s telling the story of when the “nutritionist” raids her refrigerator. She calls her a “fake” nutritionist, it and sounds like she was completely set up for this story. She had approved a camera crew to come and do a backstory on her because the show had not done one yet. She was completely blindsided by someone coming to read her refrigerator. Might be a juicy story there. Sorry, don’t know how to post the link to Instagram.

Not sure if I read this correctly but it looks like Nicole was pregnant again and lost the baby, a son. https://www.instagram.com/p/C2DqjYKrgDz/?img_index=1

• Sad 2

I started listening to that podcast with Nicole. I always wondered why she and her sister sold up that bar method they built from scratch. 

On 4/16/2024 at 9:22 PM, Uk-Eve said:

I always wondered why she and her sister sold up that bar method they built from scratch. 

Me too! Did she say why?

(edited)
7 hours ago, ByTor said:

Me too! Did she say why?

I’ve only listened to 10 min of it. Not fully listened to it. It’s an hr long. Will try to listen to it when I get home from work later

Edited by Uk-Eve
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, ByTor said:

Me too! Did she say why?

Still not listened to it but was bored at work looking at instagram and it looks like Nicole is popping snippets of it on her ig and it sounds like her and her sister have been having issues with memberships and not enough people since it opened.

I wonder what the membership of it and how whether its still like that now, with Ashton and whoever else bought Nicole and her sister out of the studio etc. I'll try listen to it later it does sound so interesting

• Like 1

Two DCC weddings this weekend.

Congrats to former DCC and current All Star Stephanie!

Congrats to current DCC Reece!

Not the best quality photos but I am sure there will be more popping up on social media.

stephwedding.jpg

Reecewedding.jpg

Edited by StellaCL
  • Like 1
  • Love 1