Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, StellaCL said:

The first husband was no good, but I am not sure what the rumors were. I also suspected he was the reason she retired.

Immediately after the divorce, she had an abusive and stalkerish boyfriend. It sounded like absolute hell for her. I am so glad she has moved on and found happier days. 

I might have gotten the first husband mixed up with the abusive boyfriend.

On 7/3/2023 at 11:59 AM, TB12 said:

Does anyone else have an irrational dislike of any of the DCC boyfriends/husbands?

OMG yes, Emma's husband with the giant gaping maw in every single picture!!

• LOL 6
10 hours ago, StepKickClunk said:

Had to Google the definition of maw… then had to go find his IG…

I’m screaming 🤣🤣

What does that mean? I found her IG so what am I missing?

32 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

What does that mean? I found her IG so what am I missing?

I went to his IG @christopherbeavers to see more pics of him… and @ByTor is right.  Almost every pic.

”Maw” - the jaws or throat of a voracious animal. "a gigantic wolfhound with a fearful, gaping maw.”  💀😂

• LOL 4
(edited)

I'm surprised I haven't seen this posted yet, but Brandi Colbert had another baby girl! I believe this makes 7 for her - 6 daughters and one son!

Edit: Actually, I'm a bit confused on how many babies she has now. Her son was seemingly #6 per her IG, and I believe she's since had 2 more daughters, but her most recent pics of the "crew" prior to the newest baby includes just 5 daughters. Does anyone know for certain?

Edited by BattleBabe
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, BattleBabe said:

I'm surprised I haven't seen this posted yet, but Brandi Colbert had another baby girl! I believe this makes 6 for her - 5 daughters and one son!

Her social media is set to private. I had no idea she had that many children. (Formerly Brandi Kilby).

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Her social media is set to private. I had no idea she had that many children. (Formerly Brandi Kilby).

I requested to follow her just last year and she accepted! Going through her feed, I'm actually not sure how many babies she has now. 😅 I believe it's 7 or 8 though!

• Mind Blown 7
3 hours ago, BattleBabe said:

I requested to follow her just last year and she accepted! Going through her feed, I'm actually not sure how many babies she has now. 😅 I believe it's 7 or 8 though!

I follow her too. I didn't see any pregnancy announcement for this one. I agree it could be 7 or 8. I wish she'd post a picture with all of the kids in it.

• Like 1
(edited)

Looks like former DCCs Jenna and Tara have retired from D-Town crew.
They also lost former TCC Mel Park and former auditioner Brittany-Elle who is now a rookie on the Raiderettes. 

The only dancer left from MTT days is Hunter Blackwell, the finalist who couldn't think of the last book she read in season 11 interviews.

Oh and Stephanie DiBiase is still there as coach.

dtown.jpg

Edited by StellaCL
  • Like 4
On 7/17/2023 at 6:20 PM, StellaCL said:

They also lost former TCC Mel Park and former auditioner Brittany-Elle who is now a rookie on the Raiderettes. 

The only dancer left from MTT days is Hunter Blackwell, the finalist who couldn't think of the last book she read in season 11 interviews.

Oh and Stephanie DiBiase is still there as coach.

dtown.jpg

Haven’t seen a pic of Tara since the cut on DCC…checked out her instagram..WOW….what a makeover.  It’s like those glamour shots from the 90’s!!  Seriously, how does one get a makeover that drastic…asking for a friend!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 7/26/2023 at 8:40 PM, StellaCL said:

Making of the 2023 Raiderettes starts tomorrow on youtube. 
Hopefully they include a bit of Kelsey Lowrance.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvI-m8qrerc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

That looks like high quality production. Kelli F--you better be talking to those folks about making a new DCC show! I never watch YouTube shows, but I'm going to give this one a shot. Nice to have something to try to fill the DCC:MTT hole in TV world.

I saw a glimpse of Kelsey dancing in the middle of the trailer. I never was a big fan of hers but I admire that she is persistent in going after her performing dreams. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Didn’t some director or choreographer called sandy chardenor (spelling?) for falcons do it with the falcons for years on YouTube but I haven’t seen falcons one in years or they stopped? I know someone said on here something about sandy getting fired or something from falcons? 

1 hour ago, Uk-Eve said:

Didn’t some director or choreographer called sandy chardenor (spelling?) for falcons do it with the falcons for years on YouTube but I haven’t seen falcons one in years or they stopped? I know someone said on here something about sandy getting fired or something from falcons? 

No sandy was bucs 

7 hours ago, M1977G said:

That looks like high quality production. Kelli F--you better be talking to those folks about making a new DCC show! I never watch YouTube shows, but I'm going to give this one a shot. Nice to have something to try to fill the DCC:MTT hole in TV world.

I saw a glimpse of Kelsey dancing in the middle of the trailer. I never was a big fan of hers but I admire that she is persistent in going after her performing dreams. 

Hopefully the finals episode is better the first episode left me wanting more 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Uk-Eve said:

Here's the first year the Bucs cheerleaders did it.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Holly85 said:

No sandy was bucs 

Hopefully the finals episode is better the first episode left me wanting more 

The episode left me wanting a bit more, too! I can reflect more on exactly what, but overall, it felt like a high-production value but *much more abbreviated first episode of MTT. You see about one count in slow-motion of each dancer per frame and they don't make clear whom the judges are talking about with their comments. But, it was fun and helps fill the MTT void. Now, the Raiders website had videos for all or a lot of the cheerleaders, with a little intro and a decent clip of their solos. I'd love it if DCC did that, especially lacking a show.

• Like 1
On 7/18/2023 at 12:20 AM, StellaCL said:

Jenna danced professionally for a long time and she's getting married this September. I guess it makes sense to retire now. 

• Like 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, LilyD said:

Jenna danced professionally for a long time and she's getting married this September. I guess it makes sense to retire now. 

She did 6 years with the DCC and 2 or 3 with the Mavs D Town. 

Edited by MrsEVH
On 7/30/2023 at 8:23 PM, LilyD said:

Nevermind

Edited by Jazzmom
On 7/28/2023 at 7:17 AM, M1977G said:

If and when you do watch the last episode you will be highly disappointed it wasn’t that great 99 percent of it was talking heads nothing more than that !!

Edited by Holly85
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
11 hours ago, Holly85 said:

If and when you do watch the last episode you will be highly disappointed it wasn’t that great 99 percent of it was talking heads nothing more than that !!

This! What a waste of time. They highlighted 3 ladies in long talking heads. And the two coaches repeating how much they love the women. You don’t get to see more than a few seconds of even the three women’s solos. 🤦‍♀️ I really hope this would NOT be the direction of a new DCC Making the Team show. 

Edited by lilybell1425
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, lilybell1425 said:

This! What a waste of time. They highlighted 3 ladies in long talking heads. And the two coaches repeating how much they love the women. You don’t get to see more than a few seconds of even the three women’s solos. 🤦‍♀️ I really hope this would NOT be the direction of a new DCC Making the Team show. 

I liked the first episode of the Raiderettes' series and what they did last year but I was a bit disappointed with the lack of dancing in this second episode.

Someone on Reddit shared this from the Carolina Panthers TopCats team: 

Looks like they are also doing a web series this year, and they are already showing much more of their dancing and audition process in episode 1. They even show some other things like team bonding and veteran uniform returns if you're interested in that type of content. I'd recommend giving it a watch!

ETA: Their coach also has a really fun personality as well :)

Edited by ...And5678
  • Useful 1
On 7/14/2023 at 1:29 PM, BattleBabe said:

Did you see her insta-story today? The baby, a girl  is 5 weeks old already.

On 8/3/2023 at 1:17 AM, Holly85 said:

Thanks for the heads up! I expect a show to get better over its first episodes, not worse, so it's good to moderate my expectations. 

Congrats to Jenna on her long professional cheer and dance career and upcoming marriage. I know she left DCC in an anti-climactic way, but I always loved her dancing and enjoyed cheering on as she tried out for the team. She's just so fun to watch when she's performing.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, M1977G said:

Thanks for the heads up! I expect a show to get better over its first episodes, not worse, so it's good to moderate my expectations. 

Congrats to Jenna on her long professional cheer and dance career and upcoming marriage. I know she left DCC in an anti-climactic way, but I always loved her dancing and enjoyed cheering on as she tried out for the team. She's just so fun to watch when she's performing.

It was way over hyped I watch alot of the other ones from other teams and this one diffently was disappointing 

Edited by Holly85

From Jenna's bridal shower. 
Former DCCs left to right: Tara, Kashara, Melissa W., Jenna, Erica, Kinzie (as a brunette)!

Jenna has a destination wedding in Hawaii  this September. I am curious if it was supposed to be on Maui? 

Edit: Major wedding rabbit hole here but it looks like Jenna had to move her wedding from Maui to Oahu at the last minute. 

Due to the Maui wildfires, we have decided to move our wedding to Oahu on 9/8/23. We understand this may affect your plans. Please let us know by Wednesday 8/16 if you are still able to make it. All information can be found here on our website.

jennashower.jpg

Edited by StellaCL
more info
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, StellaCL said:

Former DCCs left to right: Tara, Kashara, Melissa W., Jenna, Erica, Kinzie (as a brunette)!

Jenna has a destination wedding in Hawaii  this September. I am curious if it was supposed to be on Maui? 

Edit: Her wedding registry says Kapolei, Hawaii which is on the main island. Wow - very lucky she didn't pick Maui. She may of had to reschedule.

jennashower.jpg

I have really fallen down the Jenna wedding rabbit hole now, but from her registry it looks like she has eleven bridesmaids:

Former DCCs Erica, Tara, and Cersten. And Former TCCs, Emily Villarreal, and Mel Park. The other six I am not sure if they have a DCC or D-town crew connection or not.

For anyone morbidly curious: https://www.theknot.com/us/jenna-jackson-and-zachary-shuffield-sep-2023/wedding-party

• Like 3
1 hour ago, StellaCL said:

Edit: Her wedding registry says Kapolei, Hawaii which is on the main island. Wow - very lucky she didn't pick Maui. She may of had to reschedule.

jennashower.jpg

The link says because of the Maui fires they have moved the wedding to Oahu.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 8/14/2023 at 4:03 PM, StellaCL said:

I have really fallen down the Jenna wedding rabbit hole now, but from her registry it looks like she has eleven bridesmaids:

Former DCCs Erica, Tara, and Cersten. And Former TCCs, Emily Villarreal, and Mel Park. The other six I am not sure if they have a DCC or D-town crew connection or not.

For anyone morbidly curious: https://www.theknot.com/us/jenna-jackson-and-zachary-shuffield-sep-2023/wedding-party

wait was there some fallout between Sydney and Jenna? I used to follow the show/these girls closely but haven’t in the past couple of years. Just wanting to know if there’s any tea here ️ 

• Like 1
On 8/14/2023 at 4:03 PM, StellaCL said:

The others have neither connections 

• Useful 1

Marissa & her mom have a new podcast, Life in the Pink House. The 3rd episode is about Marissa’s experience as a TCC during Covid and DCC. Lots of good content, but they do have strong opinions about the Primetimer forums! Definitely worth a listen! 

• Like 1
On 9/5/2023 at 7:41 AM, Pj3422 said:

Marissa & her mom have a new podcast, Life in the Pink House. The 3rd episode is about Marissa’s experience as a TCC during Covid and DCC. Lots of good content, but they do have strong opinions about the Primetimer forums! Definitely worth a listen! 

Do you have a direct link for this?

On 9/5/2023 at 7:41 AM, Pj3422 said:

Her mother sounds almost like Tina Kalina

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
36 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Congratulations to former DCC Jenna and her husband who got married yesterday on Oahu. Many former DCC as bridesmaids and/or in attendance.

jennawedding.jpg

Former dcc Erica was her moh and then Tara and cersten and Kenzie were bridesmaids !! Mia was there to do her wedding makeup and hair !!! Not sure if any other former dcc team mates were there 

• Like 5