Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

And that person who "they" insist is Tina--it's hilarious how she incites them all.

Oh I’d love a link to that! 😆

Breelan’s going to dance in the alumni performance this weekend Cowboys vs. Texans 👏👏

22A04F5D-5C78-454A-A9E7-009F2A07C188.jpeg

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, StepKickClunk said:

Oh I’d love a link to that! 😆

Breelan’s going to dance in the alumni performance this weekend Cowboys vs. Texans 👏👏

22A04F5D-5C78-454A-A9E7-009F2A07C188.jpeg

Lacey is as well as jasmine, Brooke from earlier season is coming in for it as well 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

And that person who "they" insist is Tina--it's hilarious how she incites them all.

Is that "Glassisnevaempty" or something like that?  I just find the poster hilarious and hilariously bad.  They pick the WEIRDEST/ODDEST things to get overly upset about and all the name calling?  What is that about?

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 3
On 12/5/2022 at 7:35 PM, EricaShadows said:

Is that "Glassisnevaempty" or something like that?  I just find the poster hilarious and hilariously bad.  They pick the WEIRDEST/ODDEST things to get overly upset about and all the name calling?  What is that about?

I just noticed they get downvoted pretty heavily. 

On 12/5/2022 at 7:35 PM, EricaShadows said:

Yes, that is the screen name they swear is Tina.  If you go back and read that screen name's posts she commented in a dog forum about tripping over her dog and breaking her foot.   Hmmmmm.   Someone is having fun for sure.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, StepKickClunk said:

I just noticed they get downvoted pretty heavily. 

Usually, because of their obnoxiously over-the-top defense of Kelli and Victoria.  I don't mind when people defend Kelli and Victoria because they have their reasons, but those reasons are usually given in relatively easy-to-understand terms, without much name-calling or insults.  Glassisnevaempty does the opposite.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Yes, that is the screen name they swear is Tina.  If you go back and read that screen name's posts she commented in a dog forum about tripping over her dog and breaking her foot.   Hmmmmm.   Someone is having fun for sure.  

Lol!
I don’t recall ever seeing a dog in VK stories or anything… but not saying that it doesn’t exist, just have never seen one.  But I don’t stay on top of stories either so go figure.  

14 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

13 hours ago, StepKickClunk said:

Lol!
I don’t recall ever seeing a dog in VK stories or anything… but not saying that it doesn’t exist, just have never seen one.  But I don’t stay on top of stories either so go figure.  

Kelli tripped over her dog and broke her ankle or something.  At the time, she posted about it on her instagram and it became part of the storyline for Season 16 auditions on MTT. All those glamourous shots of Kelli with a leg scooter in AT&T stadium 😄

Edit: I really miss the show. 

Edited by StellaCL
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Kelli tripped over her dog and broke her ankle or something.  At the time, she posted about it on her instagram and it became part of the storyline for Season 16 auditions on MTT. All those glamourous shots of Kelli with a leg scooter in AT&T stadium 😄

Oh Kelli… my bad!

On 12/7/2022 at 7:16 PM, EricaShadows said:

Usually, because of their obnoxiously over-the-top defense of Kelli and Victoria.  I don't mind when people defend Kelli and Victoria because they have their reasons, but those reasons are usually given in relatively easy-to-understand terms, without much name-calling or insults.  Glassisnevaempty does the opposite.

Ok yea I spent a little time over there in that current VK thread last night and WOW!!! Y’all weren’t lying.  This Glassisnevaempty is a trrrrrip!  I was totally entertained lol.  I made the mistake of going to her “comments” link🤦‍♀️ and wow, B-A-N-A-N-A-S. 🙃  And people go in HARD on them.

Edited by StepKickClunk

I went on Reddit to check it out & wow, talk about a cluster****, & arguing, hate etc.  One person posted it didn’t help that Tina came on the board to define Victoria. Glasshalfempty or whatever her name is cab see no moderation & is only unfiltered.  Coven of Karens! 

• Mind Blown 1
6 hours ago, StellaCL said:

She stepped on a bone left at the foot of the stairs by her dog and fractured her foot. She had her foot in a surgical boot for most of MTT series 16 training camp.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, vanillagum said:

wait...so the implication is that that loony reddit poster is kelli?

The running joke is that it's Tina, but some seem to act as if it's Kelli instead of Tina.

I don't think it's Kelli OR Tina, just someone who wants to believe that they're "insiders" in a way that no one else is despite not being an insider in the least.  Well, that or they're a desperate/obsessed fan who wishes they were closer to the Kalinas'/Finglass families then the anonymous person who isn't connected to Kelli/Tina/Victoria in any way that they likely are (see pretending to be close personal friends with Kelli/Tina/Victoria when they aren't).

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Like 3
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Pj3422 said:

Here’s the link to the performance. Looking good! 

@ShellyB out there slaying it!  Fun to see Kitty out there for a moment. Kinda bummed they lumped the ‘00s & ‘10s together (2000s & 20teens). Would’ve liked to see the just the last 10 yrs have their moment to kill the choreo lol !  Thanks for the link!

• Love 7

Loved seeing old favorites & did Tina get a lot of camera time with here hair in her face! No hairography from her! Would love to see Kelli & Judy out there.  Looks like some of the points were line leaders too.perhaps they might want to consider freshening up the music every couple of years as it seems these are the same we have heard repeatedly.

• Love 4

@StepKickClunk I thought the same thing and was disappointed that those two decades were lumped together. 

@cherryblossom YES to fresh music!

@ShellyB, you looked amazing, per the usual. Please tell K&J, Charlotte, and all the DCC and Retired Sweethearts that we LOVED seeing them and that we always want more, more, more, lol! Personally, I'd continue to follow the journey of the ladies in whatever capacity that you guys can make available to us. Before the announcement that CMT wasn't renewing the show, I was looking forward to being able to see two legacies on the team at the same time, especially since that hasn't happened before

Edited by Meleighsa
Total fail on overlooking Meredith & Cassie, especially since I was watching MTT at the time.
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, Meleighsa said:

Before the announcement that CMT wasn't renewing the show, I was looking forward to being able to see two legacies on the team at the same time, especially since that hasn't happened before.

Actually, two legacies on the squad HAS happened before.  Meredith Oden and Cassie Trammell were both legacies and cheered at least one year together, maybe more, when Cassie first made the team.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Actually, two legacies on the squad HAS happened before.  Meredith Oden and Cassie Trammell were both  legacies and cheered at least one year together, maybe more, when Cassie first made the team.

Meredith (2007-2011) and Cassie (2008-2013) cheered a few years together.

• Like 1

Oops! Thanks for the correction @EricaShadows and @MrsEVH. I have no clue how that didn't enter my brain. 

Can anyone recall if Kim (Meredith's mom) and Judy cheered together? I remember @MrsEVH pointing out that Tina and Shannon (Madeline's mom) were on the 1988 and 1989 squads. I just think the whole legacy thing is so sweet! I love some nostalgia. :-)

3 hours ago, Meleighsa said:

Oops! Thanks for the correction @EricaShadows and @MrsEVH. I have no clue how that didn't enter my brain. 

Can anyone recall if Kim (Meredith's mom) and Judy cheered together? I remember @MrsEVH pointing out that Tina and Shannon (Madeline's mom) were on the 1988 and 1989 squads. I just think the whole legacy thing is so sweet! I love some nostalgia. :-)

Kim and Judy cheered together on the 1982-83 and 1983-84 squads. Here's a link to the 80s squads.  https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/cheerleaders-dcc-squad-photos1980-89

Kim is listed as Kim Chapman (1982-83) and Kim Oden (1983-84).

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Kamal said:

She's captain. Great for her.

Good for her! She seems happier and more purposeful than she did as a DCC. 

I was watching season 15 yesterday and Kelli did her dirty. So glad Hannah seems to be thriving now. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
On 12/13/2022 at 9:56 AM, cherryblossom said:

Would love to see Kelli & Judy out there.  

perhaps they might want to consider freshening up the music every couple of years as it seems these are the same we have heard repeatedly.

100 million percent on seeing K&J out there!  Surely, there’s someone competent enough on the staff to watch over things for a few moments so they could at least run out there for the ending with sexy hips or something.🤷‍♀️

Yes please for the love of God, we need a music update for the alumni routines.  Gonna 🤮 if I hear “We Are Family” again. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
45 minutes ago, StepKickClunk said:

100 million percent on seeing K&J out there!  Surely, there’s someone competent enough on the staff to watch over things for a few moments so they could at least run out there for the ending with sexy hips or something.

I don't know why at least Judy couldn't be out there dancing, but I don't think Kelli ever will.  It would mean she would not only have to give up control for at least a few moments, but she wouldn't get a lot of solo attention because she is part of the crowd. 

I remember hearing that Kelli absolutely LOVED getting all sorts of attention from people outside the Texas area and being able to rub shoulders with big name people she would normally never get to, mainly because of the show.   Now that the show is no longer airing, she's not getting to do that so she's not getting nearly as much individual and collective attention as she wants to

• Like 3

I follow Kelsey Lowrance (S11 rookie) on TikTok and she's pretty popular on there. She's been talking about her DCC journey and gave some nice insight. She replied to my comments and she said she's not done dancing yet and hopes her dancing journey can continue and the reason why she wasn't at the retirement announcement at the beginning of season 13 is because she was out of town.

Something I found interesting is she said she made it to the second round and they gave her a generic rejection "thanks but no thanks" email.

She's pretty responsive so go check her out!

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Kdtennis91 said:

I follow Kelsey Lowrance (S11 rookie) on TikTok and she's pretty popular on there. She's been talking about her DCC journey and gave some nice insight. She replied to my comments and she said she's not done dancing yet and hopes her dancing journey can continue and the reason why she wasn't at the retirement announcement at the beginning of season 13 is because she was out of town.

Something I found interesting is she said she made it to the second round and they gave her a generic rejection "thanks but no thanks" email.

I love her TikTok!  

On 12/25/2022 at 9:36 PM, Kdtennis91 said:

I want to know why she left after only two seasons...after all those years of auditioning. And then wants to go back a few years later.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 12/30/2022 at 11:57 AM, Teriyaki Terror said:

I want to know why she left after only two seasons...after all those years of auditioning. And then wants to go back a few years later.

I think she thought she would blow up into a huge social media influencer post-DCC, and when that didn’t happen, she tried to come back and K/J weren’t having it. 

• Like 3
On 1/1/2023 at 11:39 PM, RedDelicious said:

I think she thought she would blow up into a huge social media influencer post-DCC, and when that didn’t happen, she tried to come back and K/J weren’t having it. 

How/when did she try to come back? I don’t remember seeing her try out again.  Her story will always go down in the DCC audition history book though. 

Her and her husband Brodie have a couple million subs between all their YouTube channels. Mostly his content on disc golf.   

• Like 1
3 hours ago, StepKickClunk said:

How/when did she try to come back? I don’t remember seeing her try out again.  Her story will always go down in the DCC audition history book though. 

Her and her husband Brodie have a couple million subs between all their YouTube channels. Mostly his content on disc golf.   

I believe it was the Covid season (2020).

7 hours ago, StepKickClunk said:

4 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

I believe it was the Covid season (2020).

It was the 2021 season. She submitted an audition tape, but I am not sure how far she progressed. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

She posted on Instagram in response to many questions. It was 2021 and she said she didn't progress to finals and acknowledged that there were a lot of talented ladies and her turn had come and gone. I thought she handled that very gracefully.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, PomPomPom said:

She posted on Instagram in response to many questions. It was 2021 and she said she didn't progress to finals and acknowledged that there were a lot of talented ladies and her turn had come and gone. I thought she handled that very gracefully.

WOW!  I had no idea.  Boy, it seems once that ship sails, it sails way out and never returns huh!  It would have been fun to see her just stay on for more years from the start. I will always love her and her audition story.   It takes me back to the “old” days of anticipating the show coming on… seeing who would “come back for some more” (as Kaime said) 😂

• Like 6
On 12/30/2022 at 9:08 AM, JarlenaFan2022 said:

Abigail Klein is featured in the newest issue of Soap Opera Digest.  Her story with Alex and Chad is more than I expected!

SODDrakeAbigail.png

Look for Abigail's role on Days to get more "intense" this week:  For those that aren't Days fans,  that's her character Stephanie Johnson's parents in the Youtube video preview...

Edited by JarlenaFan2022
added something
1 minute ago, TUOwl84 said:

Whatever happened with Tara and Savannah? I feel like I never see them together in any photos or hanging out? Are they no longer friends? They were so inseparable their rookie season. 

Tara’s mean girl incident !! Pretty sure they are no longer friends because of it !!! Plus savannah moved to California with Maddie 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
6 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Tara’s mean girl incident !! Pretty sure they are no longer friends because of it !!! Plus savannah moved to California with Maddie 

What was that all about?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JarlenaFan2022 said:

Whatever happened to Christina Riccelli? I don't remember how she left the team.

She retired after being on the team for 3 seasons. She is engaged, planning to marry March 2023. She is living in Washington state now. 

• Like 1