Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, StellaCL said:

One of the least controversial DCC in MTT years, Jessica Purdy, had her second babe two weeks ago. Congrats to her and her beautiful family 💕

IMG_2329.jpeg

IMG_2330.jpeg

Very cute family!  In looking at the little girl, her facial features, are distinct.  Does she have developmental delays?   She is a cutie no matter what!  That grin!!

• Like 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, Blue hues said:

Very cute family!  In looking at the little girl, her facial features, are distinct.  Does she have developmental delays?   She is a cutie no matter what!  That grin!!

Her mother is Asian. The child has features like her mother. 

Edited by StellaCL
  • Like 1

If this question has been asked and answered my apologies, I have been off the boards for a while due to health issues.  Does anyone know what happened with former DCC Simone's marriage?  Seems she is already divorced.  She looks happy and has an amazing new job but seems "spouseless".

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
5 minutes ago, J-R said:

If this question has been asked and answered my apologies, I have been off the boards for a while due to health issues.  Does anyone know what happened with former DCC Simone's marriage?  Seems she is already divorced.  She looks happy and has an amazing new job but seems "spouseless".

I noticed that awhile back on Instagram, I follow her, she had removed all pics of him and he no longer has an account on there.  Sad really as they weren't married that long.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3

So I don't see a whole lot of/any mention of former DCC Abigail Klein.  Does anyone watch her on DAYS OF OUR LIVES? I never in a million years thought she'd be a daytime drama actress! Yes I'm biased because I LOVE DOOL.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, JarlenaFan2023 said:

So I don't see a whole lot of/any mention of former DCC Abigail Klein.  Does anyone watch her on DAYS OF OUR LIVES? I never in a million years thought she'd be a daytime drama actress! Yes I'm biased because I LOVE DOOL.

I’m glad she got the role on Days. I always hoped she’d be much more successful in her acting career. I did spot her at the very beginning of this Eucerine commercial last year. 

IMG_6578.thumb.jpeg.aff84a57b1cf0f1757a8279f5872b808.jpeg

On 5/6/2023 at 12:28 PM, StellaCL said:

Former DCC Breelan had her second baby on May 4th. Congrats her and her beautiful family!

So happy for Breelan. She named her “Jovie James”.  Super sweet. She’s one of my all time faves and I loved Season 9.  So many great stories. 🩷🩷🩷

• Like 2
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, StepKickClunk said:

I’m glad she got the role on Days. I always hoped she’d be much more successful in her acting career. I did spot her at the very beginning of this Eucerine commercial last year. 

I was completely shocked when I read she was coming to DAYS.  Actually thought it could be a "different" Abigail Klein because I didn't know she'd moved to CA or started acting professionally.  I mostly just knew about her dancing.  Can't wait  to see where this story goes.  Do you prefer Stephanie Johnson with Alex Kiriakas or Chad DiMera?  I think I heard that Alex either gets hurt or killed and the character leaves (I actually prefer Robert Scott WIlson as Ben Weston anyway).

15 minutes ago, JarlenaFan2023 said:

I was completely shocked when I read she was coming to DAYS.  Actually thought it could be a "different" Abigail Klein because I didn't know she'd moved to CA or started acting professionally.  I mostly just knew about her dancing.  Can't wait  to see where this story goes.  Do you prefer Stephanie Johnson with Alex Kiriakas or Chad DiMera?  I think I heard that Alex either gets hurt or killed and the character leaves (I actually prefer Robert Scott WIlson as Ben Weston anyway).

She went to LA pretty much immediately after DCC retirement to launch her acting career. I thought she was really going to take off after getting a role in that Adam Sandler/Adam Samberg movie but things seem to fizzle and I didn’t follow too closely. She had quite a few commercials (I believe a Super Bowl Doritos one?? IIRC) and one for Taco Bell.  But who am I to judge on what’s deemed a “success” in that business though. I just thought being so gorgeous, she’d break in in a big way.  I actually don’t follow Days but maybe I should!!!😁  Abigail is one of my all time faves.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, StepKickClunk said:

She went to LA pretty much immediately after DCC retirement to launch her acting career. I thought she was really going to take off after getting a role in that Adam Sandler/Adam Samberg movie but things seem to fizzle and I didn’t follow too closely. She had quite a few commercials (I believe a Super Bowl Doritos one?? IIRC) and one for Taco Bell.  But who am I to judge on what’s deemed a “success” in that business though. I just thought being so gorgeous, she’d break in in a big way.  I actually don’t follow Days but maybe I should!!!😁  Abigail is one of my all time faves.  

As much as I like her and thought she was a fun, sweet, gorgeous person, there are a LOT of pretty girls out in Hollywood and, unfortunately, she is just one more pretty girl.  Just like Holly P found out there are a LOT of amazing dancers in LA and she became just one of many.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

As much as I like her and thought she was a fun, sweet, gorgeous person, there are a LOT of pretty girls out in Hollywood and, unfortunately, she is just one more pretty girl.  Just like Holly P found out there are a LOT of amazing dancers in LA and she became just one of many.

#facts

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/8/2023 at 3:45 PM, StepKickClunk said:

Abigail's been a pretty big part of the current storylines.  Stephanie Johnson's (Abigail's character) Mother was recently presumed dead (along with two other women).  All 3 women are fine now but one is still "missing" (she was kidnapped).  Stephanie's also involved with a male character (Chad DiMera) whose wife was recently killed off (Abigail Devereaux DiMera).

Haha you guys can see who I like on DAYS by my profile pic.

Edited by JarlenaFan2023
added something
  • Like 4

Jarlena! Cute! Started watching Days for decades but too busy to stay with it while raising a child & working probably 60+ hrs. Have tuned in to see Abigail who seems to be really flourishing in her career now. I started watching Days with Doug & Susan & the original Roman & remember when Deidre had her real life sister play her twin! Deidre has been on over 45 years so I guess that gives you an idea! My favorite time is Christmas episode when they look at all the personalized ornaments

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, cherryblossom said:

Jarlena! Cute! Started watching Days for decades but too busy to stay with it while raising a child & working probably 60+ hrs. Have tuned in to see Abigail who seems to be really flourishing in her career now. I started watching Days with Doug & Susan & the original Roman & remember when Deidre had her real life sister play her twin! Deidre has been on over 45 years so I guess that gives you an idea! My favorite time is Christmas episode when they look at all the personalized ornaments

Hey! Send me a PM so we can take the OT discussion there.  Diehard Jarlena Fan here! Did you know Deidre's filmed her 5000th episode?  That airs this FRIDAY!

Edited by JarlenaFan2023
added something and can't spell/type
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, JarlenaFan2023 said:

Abigail's been a pretty big part of the current storylines.  Stephanie Johnson's (Abigail's character) Mother was recently presumed dead (along with two other women).  All 3 women are fine now but one is still "missing" (she was kidnapped).  Stephanie's also involved with a male character (Chad DiMera) whose wife was recently killed off (Abigail Devereaux DiMera).

Haha you guys can see who I like on DAYS by my profile pic.

I miss stefano 

• Sad 2

Wow, so many DCC babies and weddings. No way to really keep up really.

Congrats to Ashley Pro on her baby girl, born in March!

Congrats to Megan C. on her second baby boy, born in May!

ashleyprobaby.jpg

meganCbaby.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Also, congrats to Alanna! Her first baby, a girl, born in March.
Sorry if this was posted about already. A lot of this stuff shows up on Reddit, but not everyone reads both.

alannababy.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Kelsey Lowrance auditioned for Raiderettes and made it to semifinals. The lady in the dark blue is Brittany M., former mavs/ice angels and DCC finalist. The lady in the seafoam top is Jenifer, also former mavs and DCC finalist. Wouldn't surprise me if there are some other dallas girls in the mix too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsT3Gv2LXxh/

KLsemifinalist1.png.bb8966cfaf30566e0babb508f213180b.png

KLsemifinalist2.thumb.jpg.a205f8e78b2808e17f396196af48335f.jpg

There's a set of twins (Jen & Wendy) who are former DS Ice Girls. They auditioned for the Raiderettes last year but got cut. They ended up making the 2022-23 Texans cheerleaders instead. I wonder if they went back to NV to audition again.

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

There's a set of twins (Jen & Wendy) who are former DS Ice Girls. They auditioned for the Raiderettes last year but got cut. They ended up making the 2022-23 Texans cheerleaders instead. I wonder if they went back to NV to audition again.

They are auditioning for their second year with the Texans. The have a fan vote going on right now. I think it's the last day. https://www.houstontexans.com/cheerleaders/voting

JenandWendy0002.png.b87302aa318cd2655dd4dc4babb3db65.png

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Jen and Wendy are finalists for Texans for another year 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Kelsey Lowrance auditioned for Raiderettes and made it to semifinals. The lady in the dark blue is Brittany M., former mavs/ice angels and DCC finalist. The lady in the seafoam top is Jenifer, also former mavs and DCC finalist. Wouldn't surprise me if there are some other dallas girls in the mix too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsT3Gv2LXxh/

KLsemifinalist1.png.bb8966cfaf30566e0babb508f213180b.png

KLsemifinalist2.thumb.jpg.a205f8e78b2808e17f396196af48335f.jpg

There is another gal in the photo that danced with the Allen Americans ice angels and then moved on and danced with the nba dance team in Oklahoma 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

It appears that Kelsey Lowrance didn’t make it past Semi-Finals for the Raiderettes. 

6B974D28-3D12-4B64-B696-90E8FFEA3301.jpeg

A72EB7E4-E38E-4A91-A5E9-DF98D40C61AC.jpeg

That group photo is a photo of the returning veterans 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
20 hours ago, JarlenaFan2023 said:

Sorry mods, not sure where to put this. Found this video on Facebook.  Shows who's retiring this year.  Surprised some of the ladies that started after the show ended are already retiring.  https://fb.watch/kE0ee8oAp1/

Tyra is getting married and I think she's moving to another state. 

• Like 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, ClassicPegg said:

Kelsey made it!!  Brittany Myrick also!

team1.jpg

It looks like 6 former Ice Angels made it. Megan, Ciara, and Kennedy who were on the 2022-23 team made it back as vets. Camille, (AAIA, OK Thunder Girl), Brittany (AAIA, Mavs) and Kelsey (DCC, AAIA) will all be rookies.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Is it me or does that pout and look on Kelsey looks like a cross. Between Monica from Friends and Mortician Adams?

Also am I correct in thinking that Kelsey hasn’t applied for any teams in the last 2 years and the last team she tried out was when she. Re auditioned for season 3 for DCC, in May 2020?

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Is it me or does that pout and look on Kelsey looks like a cross. Between Monica from Friends and Mortician Adams?

Also am I correct in thinking that Kelsey hasn’t applied for any teams in the last 2 years and the last team she tried out was when she. Re auditioned for season 3 for DCC, in May 2020?

She auditioned for DCC in May 2021, the year after the "bubble." That is the only one I know about, not sure if she auditioned other times/other teams.

• Like 1