Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, TB12 said:

A bunch of girls are celebrating Erin’s bach this weekend. I have to say it must be exhausting & so expensive! They’re all always dressed up & spend long weekends away. It’s not a criticism more an observation that I don’t know that I’d have the energy or desire, Maybe I’m getting old… :-)

I think since they stayed in Texas and a lot of them car pooled cut down on cost of getting there and possibly all chipped  in for a air B and B sometimes doing that is cheaper then hotel 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TB12 said:

A bunch of girls are celebrating Erin’s bach this weekend. I have to say it must be exhausting & so expensive! They’re all always dressed up & spend long weekends away. It’s not a criticism more an observation that I don’t know that I’d have the energy or desire, Maybe I’m getting old… :-)

My late 20’s and early 30’s were brutal. Every weekend was a wedding, bridal shower, baby shower. Still in touch with college friends, had worked at two companies post college, the peeps you meet along the way, the people back “home” and it went on and on.  There were 33 baby showers in two years when I was around 30. 

And then I never got married or had kids. For those of you that watched the original Sex in the City, I’m def ready to register for some new shoes 😂

• Mind Blown 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
19 hours ago, kalibean said:

My late 20’s and early 30’s were brutal. Every weekend was a wedding, bridal shower, baby shower. Still in touch with college friends, had worked at two companies post college, the peeps you meet along the way, the people back “home” and it went on and on.  There were 33 baby showers in two years when I was around 30. 

And then I never got married or had kids. For those of you that watched the original Sex in the City, I’m def ready to register for some new shoes 😂

33 showers in TWO years that is crazy! That says a lot about you though, you must be a great friend! 

And I loved SITC & that episode I can hear carrie’s voice on that episode & the shoes! :-)

• Like 1
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

See how many DCC you recognize:)

I recognized Kelsey B, Ashley Pro, Nicole B, and Mia. Maybe Jasmine and Abigail?  Couldn't tell because they were shown very fast. Who else was in it? 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

I recognized Kelsey B, Ashley Pro, Nicole B, and Mia. Maybe Jasmine and Abigail?  Couldn't tell because they were shown very fast. Who else was in it? 

I don't think Jasmine and Abigail are in it.  The first four you mentioned and Holly H are in it. 

On 9/19/2022 at 10:33 AM, ByTor said:

I love those two, they're so darn cute together!

the fact they were seemingly long distance for so long, both pursuing their passions, then came back together, got married, and are having a baby 😭

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Alexandria Walker (nee Stavrapoulos), now manager of the Patriots Cheerleaders, has redesigned the team's signature uniform.  Read an article about it here.

Alexandria

489273636_Alexandrialocker.jpg.2f9e2ca47355026e0c1351ecda607135.jpg

2021 uniform

wmcuh3r3xgxtsyie1xns.thumb.jpg.f82e649d4828d5b3d5bf585d3339cc43.jpg

2022 uniform

662574125_Pats2022uniform1.thumb.jpg.e041081530875c76f5f3fd9b22eb4356.jpg

I wonder if that's why they don't have the 2022-23 team bios up yet. Seems like a few pro teams have changed the uniform since they started taking male cheerleaders. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

Alexandria Walker (nee Stavrapoulos), now manager of the Patriots Cheerleaders, has redesigned the team's signature uniform.  Read an article about it here.

Alexandria

489273636_Alexandrialocker.jpg.2f9e2ca47355026e0c1351ecda607135.jpg

2021 uniform

wmcuh3r3xgxtsyie1xns.thumb.jpg.f82e649d4828d5b3d5bf585d3339cc43.jpg

2022 uniform

I really like the symbolism of 6 stars (for 6 super bowls) and 11 buttons (for 11 AFC championships). But I'm sorry - when I see those shorts, all I think is DCC. 

I liked the design of the old uniforms. I wish she would have just incorporated some of that symbolism as updates to the old uniform 

17 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Is that the Alexandria that left mid term?

Yes she is

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Is that the Alexandria that left mid term?

" Spent some time cheering for the Dallas Cowboys". What a load of BS. She left after 1 or 2 games.

Milan was the one you could say left mid term.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

" Spent some time cheering for the Dallas Cowboys". What a load of BS. She left after 1 or 2 games.

Milan was the one you could say left mid term.

I've felt that Alexandria just wanted to see if she could make another team and wasn't really serious about actually staying at all.  She went into auditions knowing that her SO's family member had health issues and that it could change at any time so why did she go all the way to Dallas to audition and cheer when there were quite a few East Coast teams that she could audition for if she was serious about dancing for another team?  I also think she used the health issue as a convenient reason to cut and run.  

She's happier where she is then she ever would in Dallas.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I've felt that Alexandria just wanted to see if she could make another team and wasn't really serious about actually staying at all.  She went into auditions knowing that her SO's family member had health issues and that it could change at any time so why did she go all the way to Dallas to audition and cheer when there were quite a few East Coast teams that she could audition for if she was serious about dancing for another team?  I also think she used the health issue as a convenient reason to cut and run.  

She's happier where she is then she ever would in Dallas.

Particularly since she’s the Pats cheerleaders’ manager.  That’s not a role she more than likely wouldn’t have been offered had she had a long tenure as a DCC.

Also, the unis do look 1776-ish.  I like the jacket, it’s a throwback that works. 

Edited by WenD08
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, WenD08 said:

Particularly since she’s the Pats cheerleaders’ manager.  That’s not a role she more than likely wouldn’t have been offered had she had a long tenure as a DCC.

With all due respect she would not have that job had the former manager not passed away. I don’t think she went to Dallas for that job. I also understand how Dallas may not have been for her. I’m in Boston & it may as well be another planet compared to Dallas. I don’t mean to sound defensive but she gets so much hate. She tried it, it wasn’t for her she left. That doesn’t make her a bad person. I respect that she did what was best for her…

• Like 1
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, TB12 said:

That doesn’t make her a bad person. I respect that she did what was best for her…

No, it doesn’t. But not finishing the season out at least, is a joke.  Especially as a former NFL cheerleader.   It does leave a bad taste in my mouth because it took a spot from someone that had all the heart for it… Brennan. 
Sorry I never liked Alexandra. I’m not 100% buying the family emergency crap. The second they starting talking about her remodeling that house with her “Tom Brady” wannabe fiancé/boyfriend, I was like “what is that girl doing moving to Dallas for”!  I knew it from jump that she was going to bolt. I also never saw what they saw on her looks. Sorry, her eyes were very reptilian to me.  Kelli, give her back the long full lashes please! 

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

I’m surprised it doesn’t have the knot tie type top á la DCC.  

15 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Those outfits just remind me of a sexy Hamilton Halloween costume. 

lin-manuel-miranda-of-hamilton-performs-onstage-during-the-news-photo-1599588898.jpg

Although it’s a blue jacket, it still leans British Redcoat to me vs a revolutionary Patriot (no offense UK 😆).  And when can we evolve past the go-go boot? Although I have no idea what they’d use instead.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

The uniform may be iconic but it is not like the DCC one where you don’t have to keep adding buttons when they win. Why not have it divided down each button plaque so easy to add an additional button.  No stars for the guys?

The guys stars are down the side of the pants 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, GetEmUp said:

No, it doesn’t. But not finishing the season out at least, is a joke.  Especially as a former NFL cheerleader.   It does leave a bad taste in my mouth because it took a spot from someone that had all the heart for it… Brennan. 
Sorry I never liked Alexandra. I’m not 100% buying the family emergency crap. The second they starting talking about her remodeling that house with her “Tom Brady” wannabe fiancé/boyfriend, I was like “what is that girl doing moving to Dallas for”!  I knew it from jump that she was going to bolt. I also never saw what they saw on her looks. Sorry, her eyes were very reptilian to me.  Kelli, give her back the long full lashes please! 

I agree with you about the sick family member excuse but I heard it was the mean girl attitude in the locker room all rumors of course… I laughed about her fiancé bc as much as I adore her he seemed like a big douche with that man bun… 

• Love 2