Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Tarode said:

What has happened to Nicole Bulcher? She hasn't been on instagram in forever. I really like her and like to follow and see what she's up to. I hope she is ok. 

She might have quit IG.  Her sister has a story up today about her eyebrows, I'm sure if something was wrong with Nicole she wouldn't be doing that.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Tarode said:

What has happened to Nicole Bulcher? She hasn't been on instagram in forever. I really like her and like to follow and see what she's up to. I hope she is ok. 

Maybe she didn't want to post anything during this pandemic incase it comes across wrong etc. But she does post alot of workout/travel stuff. 

But then again unless I am blind whats her instagram again? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Current "best of" compilations of current/former cheerleaders with tenures for perspective:

KaShara – 8:52 (4 years)
Lacey - 14:29 (5 years)
Maddie – 20:58 (1 failed year, possible 5 year this year)
Melissa Rycroft – 29:27 (2 years)
Meredith – 27:29 (1 failed year, 1 rookie season)
Victoria – 38:10 (1 failed year, 1 rookie season)
Yuko – 16:15 (3 years)

I’d really love to see one of these for Brennan and Jinelle. Most of my faves only stayed 2-3 years and didn’t have many struggles in TC. These two had more of a journey than many candidates.

• Love 6

Current "best of" compilations of current/former cheerleaders with tenures for perspective:

Almost 40 minutes of VK?! I'm glad I don't watch these. BARF. Geez Meredith too?

• Love 4
On 6/20/2020 at 11:54 AM, DCCFanatic82 said:

Surprised that they didn't include Cassie . . . After all, they dedicated a wedding episode to her and disguised it by adding others, just like they are doing with Veruca.  SMH.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Did Holly move home and is bartending now?  What about dance?  She’s so good at dance.  Her IG is her working a lot this bar 🤷🏽‍♀️ (If discussed, sorry.  I stopped reading for a few weeks and got too far behind)

On second thought, there might be no jobs available due to Miss Rona.  So she’s home for a while.  🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Edited by KickPretty
Second thought
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, KickPretty said:

Did Holly move home and is bartending now?  What about dance?  She’s so good at dance.  Her IG is her working a lot this bar 🤷🏽‍♀️ (If discussed, sorry.  I stopped reading for a few weeks and got too far behind)

On second thought, there might be no jobs available due to Miss Rona.  So she’s home for a while.  🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

I'd like to know whatever happened to the TV show she was supposed to be on?

• Love 5

Unless her family relocated, Shady Gators (the bar in her pics) isn’t really near her hometown. It’s at Lake of the Ozarks, which made national news for its no mask, Covid soup pool parties memorial day weekend. I can see why she’s there to make some quick cash, though. It’s a big old party scene all summer and she’s an attractive lady who should take in plenty of cash from tips and such. 

That said, plenty of people have a second home at LotO or Tablerock Lake, wouldn’t surprise me if her family did. If I was an entertainer laying low for a bit until business picks back up, a lake house in a party town wouldn’t be a bad place to camp out. I mean, other than Covid.

• Love 3

Are we talking about Holly Powell? Maybe the dance jobs have quietened down during this pandemic and the non dance jobs was to just get some money in to help pay rent/bills etc. Maybe the show she was on may have been delayed in showing?? Mind you, what show was it again? I lost track

• Love 1
12 hours ago, UK-Fan said:

Are we talking about Holly Powell? Maybe the dance jobs have quietened down during this pandemic and the non dance jobs was to just get some money in to help pay rent/bills etc. Maybe the show she was on may have been delayed in showing?? Mind you, what show was it again? I lost track

I don't think the show is happening.

https://www.cheerlivesla.com/

(edited)
10 hours ago, ByTor said:

Thank you. I don't live in usa so no idea about shows there as it don't get shown here in uk at all, unless it gets a uber massive viewing ratings etc. But I don't see the info where they might not be happening. I thought it was filmed already?

4 hours ago, go4luca said:

To me they look more like wannabe pole dancers than cheerleaders.  Probably a good thing if the show was cancelled.

cheer_lives.jpg

To me this looks like they are at an Ann Summers party. (for those that do not know what that is. Ann Summers is a women lingerie shop and they have "reps" who would have some of their products and then host a party with the products and hopefully the people who goes to those party then end up buying some of the products and the reps gets a commission for the sale)

Edited by UK-Fan
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, UK-Fan said:
12 hours ago, ByTor said:

Thank you. I don't live in usa so no idea about shows there as it don't get shown here in uk at all, unless it gets a uber massive viewing ratings etc. But I don't see the info where they might not be happening. I thought it was filmed already?

I don't know about what kind of viewing rights you have where you are, but this show was supposed to be on YouTube.

7 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I don't know about what kind of viewing rights you have where you are, but this show was supposed to be on YouTube.

Really? Wow. Yea youtube uk used to have tv shows/movies on there but then about 2 or 3 years ago we see the "this has been blocked in your country" message or that it gets removed. Only a handful tv shows/movies has managed to escape and stay on youtube in uk. I think it was to do with the gpd law thing, maybe wrong.

• Love 1

With such a large space for the wedding, I think there could have been some mild efforts to keep greater distance, if they had had real concerns about the pandemic going on yet still really wanted to have the wedding. Spread the chairs and wedding party farther apart--they don't have to sit and stand on top of each other with all that acreage. Same with the tables--have more tables and let people spread out more. So, what I'm saying is, it doesn't look like they really cared to try to limit their contributions to the viral spread even if they cut down on the guest list considerably.

I agree with one poster that this is related to the culture of Texas and not all about Lacey being selfish (not saying there's no selfishness at play, though). I also think that part of their rush/eagerness to get married is that they likely still were virgins and so starting their lives together probably meant that they would get it on at last. At least, years ago when I asked someone why on earth our neighbor would get married at 18 right out of high school without dating the guy for a long time, that was their suspected explanation and decades later, it still makes sense to me (they were similarly religious to Lacey's family). No way do I think Lacey was pregnant before her wedding, even if a preggers announcement comes soon. The ways they both are so deeply religious, I would be absolutely shocked if they'd had premarital sex. Now, I'm not saying the urge for sex is a reason to throw a giant party during a pandemic, and I'm also not saying they would have reasoned it out so explicitly like that, but I feel like hormones are a factor and they now have a whole new set of activities to keep themselves occupied and socially distanced from others while isolation continues to varying degrees.

• Love 2

I don’t know anything about MLM’s, but Lacey’s stories indicated that she joined Rodan + Fields, and just before, and now after, that announcement, she has been shilling Tula.  I didn’t think Tula was was part of the MLM world?  Is she really promoting two competing companies in nearly back to back posts?

She is also posting from her second vacation this summer.  The best possible spin is that she’s not reading the room, but I’m starting to think she is somewhat dim.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, DarlinClementine said:

She is also posting from her second vacation this summer.  The best possible spin is that she’s not reading the room, but I’m starting to think she is somewhat dim.  

I think it's a good possibility that it's a cross between the two.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, DarlinClementine said:

I didn’t think Tula was was part of the MLM world?

I've noticed it's becoming more popular with different IG influencers.  If it's a way for Lacey to make money from her DCC fame, along with choreo and teaching, good for her.  Even Cassie promotes merch on her IG, VK promotes protein bars, etc. 

(edited)

What is MLM?

Lol VK promotes protein bars? LOL Shes promoting the wrong thing. Shouldn't it be milkshakes she should be promoting?

Edited by UK-Fan
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 6/20/2020 at 11:54 AM, DCCFanatic82 said:

I wanna know where the hell is Brennan's??? 3 yrs in TC now going into 3rd year on the squad, she DESERVES a video

• Love 16
6 hours ago, CailynA said:

I wanna know where the hell is Brennan's??? 3 yrs in TC now going into 3rd year on the squad, she DESERVES a video

No Christina deserves to be in that for trying out what? 7 times before making the squad ........... LOL

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, CailynA said:

I second this, plus the fact she should’ve made it in her 2nd attempt for definite.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, moonchild81 said:

I found nicole's instagram  / look up nicole bohannon , her married name

Didn't she remove her instagram for a while? Because I know her instagram used to be "nicole bulcher" and than someone asked what happened to her and I looked it up thinking her insta handle was "nicole bulcher" and couldn't find it and then asked on here what it was think she blocked me for some reason or other LOL

But good to see her instagram back up and so 🙂

(edited)

Did you guys change DCC wiki page as a joke again? According to that page, Jen Amber AND Jenna was point in 2016/2017 season can someone change it cos I didn't know Jenna was co point with Jen Amburn and I havent got wiki account

Edited by UK-Fan
2 hours ago, UK-Fan said:

Did you guys change DCC wiki page as a joke again? According to that page, Jen Amber AND Jenna was point in 2016/2017 season can someone change it cos I didn't know Jenna was co point with Jen Amburn and I havent got wiki account

I'm thinking it's either Jenna or Erica having fun with that page.  There is a footnote that reads Erica's lawsuit is the reason for the cheerleader's pay raise.  According to Marshall, Kelli had been working on that for awhile, but Erica's lawyer had no problem taking credit for it.  And the lawsuit wasn't settled - it was dismissed.  

If it is them, they need to get over it.  If it's a fan, they can say what they want, but it won't change what really happened and it just reminds everyone of what did happen. 

• Useful 4
9 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I'm thinking it's either Jenna or Erica having fun with that page.  There is a footnote that reads Erica's lawsuit is the reason for the cheerleader's pay raise.  According to Marshall, Kelli had been working on that for awhile, but Erica's lawyer had no problem taking credit for it.  And the lawsuit wasn't settled - it was dismissed.  

If it is them, they need to get over it.  If it's a fan, they can say what they want, but it won't change what really happened and it just reminds everyone of what did happen. 

If it is them, they forgot to add Jenna as "THE captain" for 3 years .... LOL Yea didn't realise it wasn't settle but assuming did they get a pay rise because of it? I lost track of the details from that lawsuit

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

It was dismissed in federal court, but then it went to arbitration and was settled. At least that’s what the articles said at the time. That likely means that there was an arbitration clause in the contract that Cowboys chose to enforce (causing the dismissal from federal court and importantly, a public docket), not that there was no merit to the claims. 

I also wouldn’t dismiss any suggestion that the lawsuit had a factor in the pay raise. Even if a pay raise was already being discussed, it’s not unrealistic to think that the lawsuit spurred it along.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Jess14 said:

It was dismissed in federal court, but then it went to arbitration and was settled. At least that’s what the articles said at the time. That likely means that there was an arbitration clause in the contract that Cowboys chose to enforce (causing the dismissal from federal court and importantly, a public docket), not that there was no merit to the claims. 

I also wouldn’t dismiss any suggestion that the lawsuit had a factor in the pay raise. Even if a pay raise was already being discussed, it’s not unrealistic to think that the lawsuit spurred it along.

Yeah, I’m sure Kelli was considering it for a while, because it takes years to give such a huge amount of pay rise to your employees. It was just a coincidence that she finally worked the details right about the time Erica sued them. 

I checked the wikipedia page and the last edit was 8 days ago by someone who has made most of the changes and looks like most of the recent changes have nothing to do with point/lawsuit. I doubt it’s them honestly.

• Love 3
On 7/3/2020 at 9:45 PM, CailynA said:

giphy.gif

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Brennan certainly deserves a video on her journey.  Brooke's should have been longer since she was on for 5 years.  And I would love to have seen a longer one on Kashara.  I would love to see one on Meredith O.

• Love 7
On 6/20/2020 at 9:54 AM, DCCFanatic82 said:

Victoria and Meredith got that much more time than Kashara and Lacey? Pfffft F off CMT! 😂

• Love 4

I'm still peeved that they're calling these videos "Then & Now", but there is no "Now". Admittedly, I've only watched Brooke's. To gain my interest, the video needs to fill in the gap from when the cheerleader retired to where she is now in life. I shared my thoughts about missing the updated part of the story on a Facebook post and Brooke was kind enough to comment and say what she's done since DCC. Thanks to this forum, I was already aware of the info she shared, of course, lol. My point is THAT'S the (missing) part of the video that I want to see. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Meleighsa said:

I'm still peeved that they're calling these videos "Then & Now", but there is no "Now". Admittedly, I've only watched Brooke's. To gain my interest, the video needs to fill in the gap from when the cheerleader retired to where she is now in life. I shared my thoughts about missing the updated part of the story on a Facebook post and Brooke was kind enough to comment and say what she's done since DCC. Thanks to this forum, I was already aware of the info she shared, of course, lol. My point is THAT'S the (missing) part of the video that I want to see. 

THIS!!! If they're not going to include a where are they now section it should be called "One Cheerleader's Journey" or something like that

• Love 9
On 7/6/2020 at 8:32 AM, Jess14 said:

Finally someone who knows the legal system. Her lawsuit was not dismissed because lack of merit. Marshall needs to STFU and give himself his own hair advice. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, CailynA said:

THIS!!! If they're not going to include a where are they now section it should be called "One Cheerleader's Journey" or something like that

Exactly!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
21 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Finally someone who knows the legal system. Her lawsuit was not dismissed because lack of merit. Marshall needs to STFU and give himself his own hair advice. 

And as we all know Marshall reads and quotes us on this forum. He definitely needs a haircut and color. Kelli doesn't like a girl whose hair is showing color at the roots esp if they are different shades of color .....

Edited by UK-Fan
  • Love 2