Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, loveaux said:

Lacey looks stunning and so does her wedding!

I think that, considering what they could and couldn't do at this time, it turned out to be a very sweet and sentimental wedding.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, loveaux said:

Lacey looks stunning and so does her wedding!

I agree!  I was surprised to see Taylor J as a bridesmaid...guess I didn't realize they were that close.  I loved seeing Mary Dill and Melissa Wallace....they were two dancers I really really liked!! 🙂 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

I agree!  I was surprised to see Taylor J as a bridesmaid...guess I didn't realize they were that close.  I loved seeing Mary Dill and Melissa Wallace....they were two dancers I really really liked!! 🙂 

Seeing that pinky ring pic instantly made me wonder if they did Thunderstruck!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I watched this episode of Just 4 Kicks and Judy stated that Claire Wolford is one of her faves that has auditioned

Sorry I posted in the wrong thread.

Had a dental procedure this morning and wanted to relax today, so I spent an embarrassing amount of time on IG. And I satisfied a longtime curiosity! I always wondered whatever happened to Kimber Baker (S02), like, did she study and become more articulate and educated? I found her on IG and it seems she certainly has. She completed her nursing degree, she’s married, and has two beautiful boys. I was so glad to see this! I love a good underdog story.

https://instagram.com/kimber_hazouri?igshid=4qc69l8glup4

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Lopez LOLO said:

I’d bet a million bucks Lacey is pregnant! In the video she posted, her bridesmaid clearly says “I knew it!!!” and she’s posing to the side. 👀

872B6DCF-0342-478A-BB98-072D6FAE568C.jpeg

• Love 3
On 6/10/2020 at 5:45 PM, Pearl1227 said:

I’d bet a million bucks Lacey is pregnant! In the video she posted, her bridesmaid clearly says “I knew it!!!” and she’s posing to the side. 👀

872B6DCF-0342-478A-BB98-072D6FAE568C.jpeg

I thought that was more a reaction to the style of the dress, but I guess it’s possible. However her instagram stories showed her and her new husband eating sushi on their honeymoon...

All in all it looks like she and her husband ended up with a sweet and sentimental wedding in the backyard of her childhood home, they definitely made the best of a bad situation. (All three weddings I was invited to this year have been pushed to 2021) 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, mk626 said:

I thought that was more a reaction to the style of the dress, but I guess it’s possible. However her instagram stories showed her and her new husband eating sushi on their honeymoon...

All in all it looks like she and her husband ended up with a sweet and sentimental wedding in the backyard of her childhood home, they definitely made the best of a bad situation. (All three weddings I was invited to this year have been pushed to 2021) 

My friend had to not do her big wedding she ended up having a small one 25 people in her parents back yard she is having her big reception in February 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mk626 said:

She doesn't look pregnant here and it's a week before the wedding.

• Love 1

Was Khalyn a LSU Tiger Girl or Golden Girl? I didn't realize that she went to LSU. I thought she had gone to another Louisiana school, but Kaitlin, the LSU dancer who didn't make it to training camp for unknown reasons said that she danced with several DCCs, and Khalyn was named among them. 

Weirdly Lacey does look like she is pregnant in some shots, is it the dress? Is it because she gained weight during this pandemic? (I think we all know staying at home most of the time during this time can cause weigh gain even if working from home because you are not walking around as much eg walking to the car or public transport to get to work, etc).

What is the current social distance rules in Texas, esp during Lacey's wedding? Over here in the UK weddings are allowed but only with like 5 people or so and 3 of them has to be the priest, the bride and the groom and then 2 witness, until further notice and even then the bride and groom cannot kiss and everyone has to be within the 2 metre rule. But most weddings are cancelled here anyway because because of the social distance. The rules of lockdown are relaxing a little now but even then I don't think the wedding industry here will happen at all. I have friends who didn't actually care about the social distance and basically got one of their family or friends to get ordained via internet and had the whole wedding party go to their house and had the wedding at their house like Lacey (which is all fair and well and their choice but eurgh I'd rather die than risk anyone getting covid19 and have no wedding but thats me).

3 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Was Khalyn a LSU Tiger Girl or Golden Girl? I didn't realize that she went to LSU. I thought she had gone to another Louisiana school, but Kaitlin, the LSU dancer who didn't make it to training camp for unknown reasons said that she danced with several DCCs, and Khalyn was named among them. 

As for Khalyn, its weird because I seem to remember reading somewhere (I think it was on her profile on cowboys website) that she went to University of North Texas so whoever said they danced with Khalyn maybe it was when they were younger or for another pro team that they were both on. I cant remember. But thats from what I rememeber off the top of my head without looking it up

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, UK-Fan said:

Weirdly Lacey does look like she is pregnant in some shots, is it the dress? Is it because she gained weight during this pandemic? (I think we all know staying at home most of the time during this time can cause weigh gain even if working from home because you are not walking around as much eg walking to the car or public transport to get to work, etc).

What is the current social distance rules in Texas, esp during Lacey's wedding? Over here in the UK weddings are allowed but only with like 5 people or so and 3 of them has to be the priest, the bride and the groom and then 2 witness, until further notice and even then the bride and groom cannot kiss and everyone has to be within the 2 metre rule. But most weddings are cancelled here anyway because because of the social distance. The rules of lockdown are relaxing a little now but even then I don't think the wedding industry here will happen at all. I have friends who didn't actually care about the social distance and basically got one of their family or friends to get ordained via internet and had the whole wedding party go to their house and had the wedding at their house like Lacey (which is all fair and well and their choice but eurgh I'd rather die than risk anyone getting covid19 and have no wedding but thats me).

As for Khalyn, its weird because I seem to remember reading somewhere (I think it was on her profile on cowboys website) that she went to University of North Texas so whoever said they danced with Khalyn maybe it was when they were younger or for another pro team that they were both on. I cant remember. But thats from what I rememeber off the top of my head without looking it up

No mass gatherings here in Texas even tho people aren’t following that with the protest and riots and such !! Her wedding was at her family’s home with only her bridal party and family members 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

No mass gatherings here in Texas even tho people aren’t following that with the protest and riots and such !! Her wedding was at her family’s home with only her bridal party and family members 

Still alot, of people!!! We get warned and I've seen and heard people getting arrested here in UK if the social distance rules isnt followed (well in my area anyway). People here break that rule too, but the police in my area is quite strict. But thats still alot of people at Lacey's wedding even with 13 bridesmaid. Oh well. Her wedding her choice.

• Love 3

Lacey had 13 or 14 bridesmaids.  with that many groomsmen and some of the bridesmaid's dates weren't groomsmen but were at the wedding.  She did scale back her wedding and it seemed beautiful and sweet however it was still a lot of people...............You got to wonder what are Texas restrictions and if that is why it was in the backyard so they could  push the numbers.  Just sayin'

it was great to see Melissa, Mary, and Taylor as bridesmaids.  They all looked beautiful.  Melissa has got to be one of those women who is a great friend.  She may win the prize for being a bridesmaid the most.  She is also supposed to be in Danielle's wedding and has been in quite a few other DCC weddings.  I loved Melissa as a DCC.  Gorgeous, talented dancer, and brains.  Kelly should have promoted Melissa more.  

I don't think Lacey's pregnant.  She has filled out a little with living a more normal life.  Good for her.  There is more to life than trying to be a size zero, two or four.  Lacey still has an amazing body.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, UK-Fan said:

Yeah, maybe it was North Texas. Regardless, I don’t remember it being LSU, and Khalyn isn’t usually discussed on the boards with the other LSU girls (Jacie, Cersten, Erica, Keyra, Tess). But Kaitlin definitely named Khalyn as being someone that she danced with at LSU. I’m assuming that she didn’t say a Khalyn’s name in error, but who knows!

(edited)
14 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

Lacey had 13 or 14 bridesmaids.  with that many groomsmen and some of the bridesmaid's dates weren't groomsmen but were at the wedding.  She did scale back her wedding and it seemed beautiful and sweet however it was still a lot of people...............You got to wonder what are Texas restrictions and if that is why it was in the backyard so they could  push the numbers.  Just sayin'

it was great to see Melissa, Mary, and Taylor as bridesmaids.  They all looked beautiful.  Melissa has got to be one of those women who is a great friend.  She may win the prize for being a bridesmaid the most.  She is also supposed to be in Danielle's wedding and has been in quite a few other DCC weddings.  I loved Melissa as a DCC.  Gorgeous, talented dancer, and brains.  Kelly should have promoted Melissa more.  

I don't think Lacey's pregnant.  She has filled out a little with living a more normal life.  Good for her.  There is more to life than trying to be a size zero, two or four.  Lacey still has an amazing body.

I agree. This is what bothers me about lockdown. Some people don't fully follow the lockdown rules, even if it is in their own homes and thats what bothers me.

Also from some of the pics, it does look gorgeous but it looks like there were SOME elderly there, (unless I am blind) I know they are family but surely the elderly are more vulnerable? Also how big is her parents backyard? Are all current and former cheerleaders parents house  esp DCC like this in terms of being that big eg in the garden etc (ok that sounds rude but hope you guys get me)? I know Kelsey Bond parents are rich .....

This is one thing I hate (and I don't like using that word on people I have never met in person) to say about Lacey it seems sometimes she comes across as selfish and self absorbed. I have friends over here who was meant to have their weddings and could only have 2 people (besides themselves) to go to their wedding and how do you choose between 4 people that should definitely be there (the brides parents and the grooms parents),so they all decided to postphone their wedding and just moved in together then at least they still saw each other because they just didnt believe it was the right thing to do having a wedding in a pandemic like this. I got a friend who was given a choice to postphone her wedding but because her partner is in the army she decided to go ahead with the wedding (as her partner was on leave) but was forced to choose one parent each and I think both of them chose their mums to go!!!! (Bless them) Now that I understood and would have been lenient to to her and her partner risking having the amount of people Lacey had at her wedding for that cause.

But Lacey's wedding ...... she bangs on, on her instagram about how USO tours changed her and her perspective on life and she respect those at war etc ... NO IT DIDN'T change your life trust me because if it did .... you would have either 1) postphoned your wedding or 2) actually scaled down the size of the wedding to like YOU AND YOUR HUSBANDS PARENTS. I tell you now, from the perspective of my friend's husband (whose in the army) all the army wants right now is for everyone to stay at home and STAY SAFE and social distance. Those in the army sacrificed their lives daily for our freedom and when they and all in the medical field needed us to work together to stay at home and stay safe Lacey LIES and contradicts herself and don't do it. Thats why I hate and do not respect her and I hate saying that about people I do not know. I do not like judging people and I am contradicting myself by hating people I don't know but EURGH. Sorry rant over I promise. Mind you I know @ShellyB's husband was in the army (sorry to drag you into this Shelly and correct me if I am wrong on it Shelly) but I'd love to have known what someone else who used to be in the armed force feels about this. 

13 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Yeah, maybe it was North Texas. Regardless, I don’t remember it being LSU, and Khalyn isn’t usually discussed on the boards with the other LSU girls (Jacie, Cersten, Erica, Keyra, Tess). But Kaitlin definitely named Khalyn as being someone that she danced with at LSU. I’m assuming that she didn’t say a Khalyn’s name in error, but who knows!

I see 2 option on this Khalyn "rumour". 1) either that girl did get confused with the amount of current and former DCC that went to LSU or 2) Khalyn has more than 1 degree and we just didnt know about it because to me Khalyn comes across as someone who is extremely reserved and quiet and only mentioned the one uni she went to (university of North texas) or she has more than 1 degree that we don't know about. 

Edited by UK-Fan
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, UK-Fan said:

This is what bothers me about lockdown. Some people don't fully follow the lockdown rules, even if it is in their own homes and thats what bothers me.

2 minutes ago, UK-Fan said:

This is one thing I hate (and I don't like using that word on people I have never met in person) to say about Lacey it seems sometimes she comes across as selfish and self absorbed.

She definitely seems to think the rules don't apply to her which, yeah, selfish. I seriously doubt her 14 bridesmaids all quarantined themselves for two weeks before and after her wedding so who knows which of them might have spread the virus to someone they come in contact with. 

I get wanting the wedding of your dreams but if you are really in love then just being with that person and saying the vows would be enough. Then, when this is over, you invite your 14 other pals and all your other friends and family for a big party. 

She strikes me as spoiled. So she's not going to let anything get in the way of her "dream wedding" even if it puts people in danger. Whatever. I'm just glad I am nowhere near her or her pals. 

• Love 9
(edited)
11 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

She definitely seems to think the rules don't apply to her which, yeah, selfish. I seriously doubt her 14 bridesmaids all quarantined themselves for two weeks before and after her wedding so who knows which of them might have spread the virus to someone they come in contact with. 

I get wanting the wedding of your dreams but if you are really in love then just being with that person and saying the vows would be enough. Then, when this is over, you invite your 14 other pals and all your other friends and family for a big party. 

She strikes me as spoiled. So she's not going to let anything get in the way of her "dream wedding" even if it puts people in danger. Whatever. I'm just glad I am nowhere near her or her pals. 

Her bridesmaids, esp those that are athletes/current or former cheerleaders must have believed that "oh we are athletes and healthy and we wont get coronavirus", so we will risk it and wont quarantine. ER NO. My sister is a former athlete and healthy and now works as a full time doctor in ICU (Intensive Care Unit) and she managed to catch Coronavirus because of the nature of her job. 

To quote Kelli's favorite quote "you cant UNDO STUPID. Stupid don't do well in our business" (or whatever the quote was). And thats why I have no respect for Lacey, as sweet as her friends may say she is but actions speaks louder and thats what people judge you for. But if she truly believes she deserves to have that amount of people at her "small wedding" I wonder who deserves to have that amount of people at their wedding during this pandeminc, Lacey or my friend who married her husband whose in the army and one of them pretty much followed social distance and actually had what I call a "small wedding" where as Lacey wedding isnt small even if it was in the back yard of her parents home. One of those two examples also deserve to have the bigger wedding party at their wedding, due to the nature of his job but did not believe in putting people at risk in this pandemic (my friend and her husband knows he was going back to the frontline of the war 2 week after their wedding and knew there is a high chance he might be dead when he goes back to war due to the pandemic and would rather have died knowing he fulfilled one of his dreams and got married, not that he wants to due to the pandemic) ...  and the other don't seem to care about rules or safety!!!!

Edited by UK-Fan

Corona don't care if you are an athlete, a bride to be or some idiot reality TV star (I have seen way too many "stars" flaunting their breaking of the social distancing). 

14 hours ago, UK-Fan said:

My sister is a former athlete and healthy and now works as a full time doctor in ICU (Intensive Care Unit) and she managed to catch Coronavirus because of the nature of her job. 

I hope your sister is doing alright. I have the utmost respect for those working in health care right now. Not just those necessarily on the "front line" working directly with Corona patients, but everyone working in and around other people right now. 

The thing is, all those who attended the wedding may never show symptoms, they might just end up being carriers who give it to someone else they come in contact with (because if they are ignoring social distancing for the wedding, they are ignoring it elsewhere). How would they all feel if one of the bridesmaids ends up passing it to someone else who ends up hopsitalized for it. 

It's not just those who flagrantly disregard the rules who are affected. That's why it bothers me. Because it is horribly selfish. 

As for your friend and the military husband, they sound like people who care more about their loved ones and about being married than about having the "perfect" wedding. And honestly, out of them and Lacey and her hubby, I bet your friends had the more memorable and meaningful wedding. 

Most of these DCCs, and other pretty young reality stars, seem more concerned about showing everyone their "perfect life" than actually just living it. 

• Love 8

I don’t know if Texas allows you to have weddings with guests -if not, then Lacey is indeed an idiot, if yes, then I’d blame the governor or whomever makes these decisions. But in any case, she’s been engaged for 6 months, she could wait a little longer to get married. My best friend had been planning her wedding for a year and a half and had to postpone and wait one more year. She was devastated mainly because of the planning that went into it, but who would risk harming their loved ones just to have their “dream wedding” during a pandemic?

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I don’t know if Texas allows you to have weddings with guests -if not, then Lacey is indeed an idiot, if yes, then I’d blame the governor or whomever makes these decisions. But in any case, she’s been engaged for 6 months, she could wait a little longer to get married. My best friend had been planning her wedding for a year and a half and had to postpone and wait one more year. She was devastated mainly because of the planning that went into it, but who would risk harming their loved ones just to have their “dream wedding” during a pandemic?

6B23C652-3714-43E9-BA33-125AA42D8D2E.jpeg

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

This is for actually venues not sure how it works for doing it in the back yard at home 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, UK-Fan said:

I agree. This is what bothers me about lockdown. Some people don't fully follow the lockdown rules, even if it is in their own homes and thats what bothers me.

Also from some of the pics, it does look gorgeous but it looks like there were SOME elderly there, (unless I am blind) I know they are family but surely the elderly are more vulnerable? Also how big is her parents backyard? Are all current and former cheerleaders parents house  esp DCC like this in terms of being that big eg in the garden etc (ok that sounds rude but hope you guys get me)? I know Kelsey Bond parents are rich .....

This is one thing I hate (and I don't like using that word on people I have never met in person) to say about Lacey it seems sometimes she comes across as selfish and self absorbed. I have friends over here who was meant to have their weddings and could only have 2 people (besides themselves) to go to their wedding and how do you choose between 4 people that should definitely be there (the brides parents and the grooms parents),so they all decided to postphone their wedding and just moved in together then at least they still saw each other because they just didnt believe it was the right thing to do having a wedding in a pandemic like this. I got a friend who was given a choice to postphone her wedding but because her partner is in the army she decided to go ahead with the wedding (as her partner was on leave) but was forced to choose one parent each and I think both of them chose their mums to go!!!! (Bless them) Now that I understood and would have been lenient to to her and her partner risking having the amount of people Lacey had at her wedding for that cause.

But Lacey's wedding ...... she bangs on, on her instagram about how USO tours changed her and her perspective on life and she respect those at war etc ... NO IT DIDN'T change your life trust me because if it did .... you would have either 1) postphoned your wedding or 2) actually scaled down the size of the wedding to like YOU AND YOUR HUSBANDS PARENTS. I tell you now, from the perspective of my friend's husband (whose in the army) all the army wants right now is for everyone to stay at home and STAY SAFE and social distance. Those in the army sacrificed their lives daily for our freedom and when they and all in the medical field needed us to work together to stay at home and stay safe Lacey LIES and contradicts herself and don't do it. Thats why I hate and do not respect her and I hate saying that about people I do not know. I do not like judging people and I am contradicting myself by hating people I don't know but EURGH. Sorry rant over I promise. Mind you I know @ShellyB's husband was in the army (sorry to drag you into this Shelly and correct me if I am wrong on it Shelly) but I'd love to have known what someone else who used to be in the armed force feels about this. 

I see 2 option on this Khalyn "rumour". 1) either that girl did get confused with the amount of current and former DCC that went to LSU or 2) Khalyn has more than 1 degree and we just didnt know about it because to me Khalyn comes across as someone who is extremely reserved and quiet and only mentioned the one uni she went to (university of North texas) or she has more than 1 degree that we don't know about. 

1) My husband is a retired Marine Officer, not army...very different. Neither of us really have an opinion on quarantine other than we are over it, and people need to get back to their livelihoods. 

2) Texas rules have lifted for public places, such as restaurants, churches, etc, with 25% capacity. There have not been any limitations on private homes since mid May. Lacey’s wedding was bridesmaids, groomsmen and family only. I know that everyone that attended had come into agreement about being together. It was at her family’s home, which sits on some acreage. Lacey hasn’t lied about anything...she, her fiancé an their parents decided on what they were comfortable in doing. I’m sure no one was forced to attend and their guest list dropped dramatically from the original number. 

3) Kaitlyn and Khalyn went to high school together. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
(edited)
9 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

Corona don't care if you are an athlete, a bride to be or some idiot reality TV star (I have seen way too many "stars" flaunting their breaking of the social distancing). 

I hope your sister is doing alright. I have the utmost respect for those working in health care right now. Not just those necessarily on the "front line" working directly with Corona patients, but everyone working in and around other people right now. 

The thing is, all those who attended the wedding may never show symptoms, they might just end up being carriers who give it to someone else they come in contact with (because if they are ignoring social distancing for the wedding, they are ignoring it elsewhere). How would they all feel if one of the bridesmaids ends up passing it to someone else who ends up hopsitalized for it. 

It's not just those who flagrantly disregard the rules who are affected. That's why it bothers me. Because it is horribly selfish. 

As for your friend and the military husband, they sound like people who care more about their loved ones and about being married than about having the "perfect" wedding. And honestly, out of them and Lacey and her hubby, I bet your friends had the more memorable and meaningful wedding. 

Most of these DCCs, and other pretty young reality stars, seem more concerned about showing everyone their "perfect life" than actually just living it. 

Firstly, thank you. My sister is fine now, she had it literally at the end of March. Uk gov called a total lockdown here in the UK on 17 March and everything closed at the end of the business day that day and my sis had corona literally a week later -.- shes fine now. Doing well and back at work helping everyone and she and my friend's husband is one who I say daily, since this pandemic "thank you" and as much as I sound like I have a prob with Lacey, it riles me up to see her "claim" she appreciate those in the army and its just like "I struggle to believe you since I saw your wedding" (even tho it looked  beautiful and thats not me being jealous or trolling or anything but in this pandemic you need to realise whats more important in your life. Your wedding and/or risk causing more deaths or keeping everyone alive for longer period etc)?

Secondly my friend and her husband, trust me I know deep down they were seriously pissed off with the wedding plans due to pandemic mainly because of the money they spent and trying to get the money back now (short version some places here refuses to refund because those business insurance are not covered in certain things eg this pandemic etc. if that made sense so thats what they are pissed off with). The thing about their wedding was I know their original wedding was massive and they had about 6 bridesmaid and 6 groomsman, and about 400 people invited. But you were right about it tho, it was more meaningful for them with the smaller one. The one thing my friend did tell me that "upset her" a little was that her dad didn't get to walk her down the aisle and felt a little weird having him watch it live on skype  (in her actual wedding if that made sense) and I know EXACTLY what she means by that. She is having another wedding in the near future with the exact same wedding with what should've had happened when this pandemic ends.

I also agree with you about corona and the wedding party at Laceys. Yes it is her wedding and her choice on what she and her family wants to do. But as you said they seem like "they don't care" even if they all agreed to do it or not  but if they or anyone close to them eg family gets corona and dies from it there is a chance they will "backtrack" and contradicts themselves and tell everyone to stay safe and obey the rule and if they do I will just be like ..... "DOUBLE STANDARDS but you didn't do that at your friend Lacey's weddding did you? You all agreed to going to it knowing the risk". Thats what bothers me. Even if social distance is in place or if it is starting to ease. I couldn't care less if people say to me "but its relaxing now and we can do more than what we could've done back in March or April for example." I'd be like "so what? I rather stay at home, work from home until it is totally eased/relaxed/back to normal even if it means working from home until christmas" theres that saying "better safe than sorry" if you don't like it get the f out of my life. I've actually had to tell that to a few people I know in rl actually because they couldn't understand and I hear them telling me about them hanging out etc and they  just called me unsociable and a troll. Rather be unsociable then catch corona thanks.

One thing I know they (my friend and her husband) did do was, because the rules here was you could only have 5 people max at the wedding here during lockdown (priest, bride, groom and 2 witness) and as they decided to have their mums as witnesses, they got one of them massive portable tvs/computer things (you know the ones you might get in school back in the old  days when the school had to show you movies or something) and had a conference call thing via skype where the fathers, granparents and bridesmaids and groomsman was all dressed in their wedding outfits and they got to watch live via skype. I have not seen that video yet but I heard it was beautiful. Everyone else like me, the friends and other families were not invited to that because they wanted only the immediate relevant people like bridesmaids and groomsman to def be there virtually and they all did "laugh" about how it was done afterwards and compared to what was "actually" planned.

9 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Totally what I thought but I had to bite my tongue on saying that because I live in UK and do not know the lockdown rules in USA as I know the rules are different. Here in the UK we are easing out lockdown rules but it is now totally different to different parts of the country eg England now has one rule, Scotland another and Wales another eg in England some kids are going back to school but in Wales there is practically no school at all.

9 hours ago, Holly85 said:

This is for actually venues not sure how it works for doing it in the back yard at home 

Wow did I read that right? 50% capacity of the wedding venue? I don't mean to be rude, but that doesn't seem to be that "strict" in terms of lockdown rules in USA/Texas, if that made sense. 

Wow the wedding venues here in UK are all closed since 17 March. The wedding rules are for like churches here in UK (I think) and only ONLY if you have to get married etc but WOW to the wedding rules in Texas so maybe that explains why Lacey had at least 30-40 people there (which in my eyes is still ALOT esp if there was 14 bridesmaid and 14 groomsman, Lacey and her husband that there is 30 people already. Plus roughly another 30 guests made of bridesmaids partners/groomsman partners/immediate family eg parents etc. But even with that many people gosh I'd think something was up if that amount of cars was parked in the area during lockdown in a residential area etc <shakes haead> but if thats the Texas rules on wedding during this lockdown I'll butt out now, of commenting any further on Lacey's wedding then if thats the Texas rules (even tho I think it should have been stricter like the uk rules, can only have 5 people total there even if its at home!!!!).

Don't mean to be rude but what shocks me is just hearing the different lockdown rules in different countries with high cases and death rates, and some of them rules doesn't seem that "strict" and I know some people here in UK moan about how strict our rules are (eg the wedding one with only 5 people MAX). 

Edited by UK-Fan
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 6/14/2020 at 6:21 PM, ShellyB said:

1) My husband is a retired Marine Officer, not army...very different. Neither of us really have an opinion on quarantine other than we are over it, and people need to get back to their livelihoods. 

2) Texas rules have lifted for public places, such as restaurants, churches, etc, with 25% capacity. There have not been any limitations on private homes since mid May. Lacey’s wedding was bridesmaids, groomsmen and family only. I know that everyone that attended had come into agreement about being together. It was at her family’s home, which sits on some acreage. Lacey hasn’t lied about anything...she, her fiancé an their parents decided on what they were comfortable in doing. I’m sure no one was forced to attend and their guest list dropped dramatically from the original number. 

3) Kaitlyn and Khalyn went to high school together. 

WHOOPS sorrry Shelly I knew you said it on here what he did but I totally forgot so thank you for correcting me. I don't know why I thought it was army!!!! Sorry on that. I totally agree on being over it. I got friends who works in catering who all lost their jobs when lockdown came into place in UK and all are totally bored with claiming state benefits (which I think is like 300 a month!!!!) and wants to be back at work, other friends are furloughed and totally bored of working from home.

I'm not saying Lacey is totally lying about her wedding. Just struggle to believe it may have changed her life thats all. I've said before I don't know the lockdown rules in USA or Texas specifically as I am in the UK and our rules hasn't even totally been lifted I think our lockdown rules in UK only started easing of a little from last week and more being lifted this week. I'e also said myself her wedding did look beautiful. But just thought it was totally weird with all thats going on, to see that many esp some of us here are not from Texas and not sure on the lockdown rules as lockdown rules are different in every city as well as every country.

Now I don't know what the original number for her wedding was, but if she (Lacey) is banging on about how she found it hard to downsize her wedding. She should be damn right lucky that she does not live in UK right now. Our lockdown may have eased but most businesses like wedding venues are still CLOSED, because they refuse to put staff and customers at risk and all weddings are only a total of 5 people and that includes the priest, bride, groom and 2 witnesses. Now if Lacey is living in the uk she will have to follow that rule and if Lacey did that here in the UK the police would have showed up and broke that party up. PERIOD. That is why some people like me are calling her spoilt. 

Look at my friend and her husband. They would have killed to have the 12 bridesmaid and groomsman (6 bridesmaid and 6 groomsman) and the bridesmaids and groomsman partners and their parents there but they both had to make do with their mums there. Now I know how strong my friend is and I know it broke her heart her dad could not walk her down the aisle and had to watch live via skype. She could've postphoned her wedding but due to the nature of his job and he had to have 2 weeks quarantine. They may have been comfortable with it and it is there lives but in certain situations actions speaks louder and comes across as a spoilt brat.

I understand that Texas lockdown rules are totally different to the ones in UK as are the Texas rules are different to the lockdown rules in the other states in US as well as other countries. But Lacey sure does come across self centred. 

Shelly I have said to you before. Thank you for being on this board and for correcting us when we are wrong it is appreciated. I know I certainly do appreciate it.

Edited by UK-Fan
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, UK-Fan said:

WHOOPS sorrry Shelly I knew you said it on here what he did but I totally forgot so thank you for correcting me. I don't know why I thought it was army!!!! Sorry on that. I totally agree on being over it. I got friends who works in catering who all lost their jobs when lockdown came into place in UK and all are totally bored with claiming state benefits (which I think is like 300 a month!!!!) and wants to be back at work, other friends are furloughed and totally bored of working from home.

I'm not saying Lacey is totally lying about her wedding. Just struggle to believe it may have changed her life thats all. I've said before I don't know the lockdown rules in USA or Texas specifically as I am in the UK and our rules hasn't even totally been lifted I think our lockdown rules in UK only started easing of a little from last week and more being lifted this week. I'e also said myself her wedding did look beautiful. But just thought it was totally weird with all thats going on, to see that many esp some of us here are not from Texas and not sure on the lockdown rules as lockdown rules are different in every city as well as every country.

Shelly I have said to you before. Thank you for being on this board and for correcting us when we are wrong it is appreciated. I know I certainly do appreciate it.

I know this isn’t the place, but for me, given that the US has almost 115.000 deaths, the whole “lockdown is over, let’s move on” mentality doesn’t impress me. You don’t need the government to force you to stay home, or keep a safe distance and take the appropriate steps to keep a freaking pandemic. The lockdown was a necessary step because people can’t take reasonable steps on their own. Unless you want to be forced into your homes again, yes you do need to take some steps yourself. Spending a summer with minimal contact with other people isn’t going to kill you, coronavirus might.

• Love 23
(edited)
28 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I know this isn’t the place, but for me, given that the US has almost 115.000 deaths, the whole “lockdown is over, let’s move on” mentality doesn’t impress me. You don’t need the government to force you to stay home, or keep a safe distance and take the appropriate steps to keep a freaking pandemic. The lockdown was a necessary step because people can’t take reasonable steps on their own. Unless you want to be forced into your homes again, yes you do need to take some steps yourself. Spending a summer with minimal contact with other people isn’t going to kill you, coronavirus might.

Agreed. In a situation like this what you need is a brain and common sense to tell you what to do in terms of whether you should do something or not. Its your choice whether you go out and interact with people and risk catching or spreading covid19. Its your choice if you choose to be safe and your choice if you mix with the right or wrong crowd. All of those requires a brain and common sense and you choose what to do.

Edited by UK-Fan
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Hildegard802 said:

Shows the uptick in cases in states in which restrictions have been lifted without first containing spread. Choices have consequences, if not for yourself, for others. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Thank you. The amount of deaths in every country due to this pandemic, in these short months is pretty scary I dread to think of what the "total" death number (or near to) it is when it goes away. As much as people die everyday, damn this is still scary

• Love 2
(edited)

I am in Texas and have two colleagues who each had a daughter marry in a backyard wedding yesterday.  One lives on a few acres where there could easily be space between seats.  They had the full bridal party -- multiple bridesmaids/groomsmen -- like Lacey did.

You won't find me at an event (even outdoor) with 50-60 people in attendance, but that is just me.  I think the Texas culture is just different than anywhere else (spoken by a person married to an immigrant, and who has lived in multiple states).  Several years ago there was even a tourism motto of, "Texas.  It's like a whole other country."  Yep.   That is about right.  And the outdoor weddings during a pandemic reflect that.  In so many, many ways there is a belief that Texas is bigger than any problem it might face.

So I don't know that Lacey has necessarily shown a lack of judgment. She has used judgment based on a confidence that permeates everything in this state, and it is the state she was raised and lives in.

Edited by TeacherWoman
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, UK-Fan said:

I can only speak to Lacey’s wedding because I spoke with her mom periodically about the original date vs. rescheduling vs. condensing vs. switching venues, etc. etc. 

if you knew the amount of people that were on her guest list, you’d be shocked and to know that her family treats everyone as part of their family, it was hard for them to uninvite people...but everyone understood. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Many of us in the US also don’t agree with that mentality, but that’s basically where we’re at lol.  Many of the people who were so eager to open everything back up are the same ones who refuse to wear masks, so it’s a bit infuriating. However, a big part of it is that the coronavirus has thus far, disproportionately affected certain areas of the country and certain demographics. Many people don’t know anyone who has been infected or died. so that is, IMO, a big factor.

• Love 11
(edited)
On 6/14/2020 at 11:01 PM, ShellyB said:

I can only speak to Lacey’s wedding because I spoke with her mom periodically about the original date vs. rescheduling vs. condensing vs. switching venues, etc. etc. 

if you knew the amount of people that were on her guest list, you’d be shocked and to know that her family treats everyone as part of their family, it was hard for them to uninvite people...but everyone understood. 

I don't deny that was hard for her to cut the numbers. It was hard for anyone with a wedding in these last few months.

To say that I did not understand how hard it was for Lacey to cut down from whatever her guest number was to the one that turned out was rude to say. Because they would mean that I did not understand how hard it was to see one of my closest friend cut her wedding guest from 400 down to 4 people that must mean that I didn't understand how hard it was for Lacey to do for her wedding? To see her get married WITHOUT HER DAD WALKING HER DOWN THE AISLE was easy ... which it wasn't . So I am not doubting it was hard for Lacey but to cut her wedding back and reschedule.

Like I said in my previous post, my friend and her husband, decided to get married they had the choice of rescheduling and waiting until christmas next year to get married (which was the next time her husband was allowed a long enough leave to do the wedding and honeymoon) or get married now where he was also have the chance to do 2 weeks quarantine now before going back to work (He was on 3 weeks leave at the time and the lockdown started in week 1 of his leave so they decided to get married in that first week so he was and would be in line with quarantine and to be able to get clearance to go back to work without putting him or anyone else at risk). She had to cut an entire guest list of 400 guest down to 4 people so she had to lose 396 guests. I don't know how many guest Lacey had at her wedding and I sympathise with her for her having a hard time to decide what to do. Its not anyones fault this happened.

Now think back to your own wedding. If (for example and sorry to use this as an example) this pandemic happened then and you were living in the UK where you were only allowed 5 people MAX at your wedding (the priest, you, your husband and 2 family members) and then you see people with that amount of people at another wedding (and yes I understand that different cities have different rules during this lockdown period) and to then hear that you "don't understand" how hard it was to cut the party guest down, does make you look like you didnt understand when you actually do. If Lacey was living in the UK and had to choose only 2 family member to go to her wedding what was harder that or what she did? Thats where I am coming from so please do not tell me I didn't understand how hard that was. I know for a fact my friend put a brave face on and I know deep down it hurt her ALOT to not have her dad walk her down the aisle (he's not dead he's alive he was just not chosen to go because her and her husband both chose their mother to be the witness and everyone else eg both dads, granparents, bridesmaids and groomsman had to watch live on Skype. Now that was hard).

So between my friend's wedding and everyone else who lives in uk and Lacey's wedding. It isn't exactly as hard to see which of the 3 choices, had a harder time cutting down their guest list as my friend or anyone in the uk who had to cut their wedding party down to TWO EXTRA PEOPLE (and that is besides the priest, the bride and the groom) to go to their wedding). 

If it had been my wedding I'd be upset with my friend's situation. I'd have cancelled it. It broke my heart to know my close friend didn't even have her dad walk her down the aisle. But I know exactly why she went ahead with her wedding. She had a super valid reason, because she and her husband didn't know whether he'd die fighting on the frontline now due to covid 19 or not and he'd rather die knowing he at least got married. Lacey should count her damn blessings that her dad at least got to walk her down the aisle. She should walk a day in the shoe of my friend and her army husband's wedding day, now that was hard for any girl who has a heart and dream of her dad walking her down the aisle and was not able to, which is why she comes across as a spoilt, entitled brat, yes she got married, yes her wedding looks lovely. 

Take my friend for example. She wanted to post her wedding photos for all to see but in light of covid19 they found it disrespectful to post them esp for everyone who cancelled their weddings they believe it was disrespectful to post the pictures which is why they are waiting until it eases off before posting the pics later on in the year.

Edited by UK-Fan
  • Love 2

A lot of people are having to make the choice of whether to go through with their wedding, minimize their wedding or postpone it.

I can't imagine how much it sucks to have planned and planned for something that should be once in a lifetime and have it all fall apart because of a virus. I just don't get why they needed so many bridesmaids and such to be there. It just comes across as somewhat entitled and privileged in the sense that they think they are immune to what the rest of us are dealing with. Then to post it on social media is a bit tone deaf right now. 

• Love 5

So the DCC YouTube channel's latest video I'd about Yuko.

Is there anyone else who does not understand why Kelli wanted her on the team? There are tons of comments on the video about how adorable Yuko is and how she's so many fan's favorite DCC. Am I missing something? She doesn't have the DCC body. There's nothing captivating about her dance. She can't do panel interview because she doesn't speak English.

In training camp, she messes up and can't understand the direction she's given. Inexplicably she's granted time away from training camp. I'm assuming there's something about non American girls, because I remember in Jinelle's first panel interview she says she's going to have to learn the rules of American football. This makes no sense because the girls are tested on it and expected to know. I never understood why Jinelle got a pass on that.

What am I missing about Yuko?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Route66 said:

I never understood why Jinelle got a pass on that.

I'm pretty sure the short answer to both of these is so Kelli can brag about how women come from half way around the world to be a DCC. How even in places like Japan and Australia young women dream of joining this legendary team. blah blah. 

Yuko was cute, and seemed to have a very nice, friendly personality but I don't think she was a good cheerleader. 

I am curious, since I don't really follow football, do these cheerleaders really get interviewed about politics and football history etc? It always seemed a bit much to me, the interview questions they were given, but I honestly have never seen a single DCC interviewed outside the show so maybe they do get asked about their thoughts on government policies and the history of the NFL. 

I do understand having the know the rules of the game so they know when to cheer, which is their job, and to know who is who in the big leagues so they don't say the wrong thing to an important person but the rest of it, given this is really just a part time, seasonal job, seem excessive. 

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mabinogia said:

A lot of people are having to make the choice of whether to go through with their wedding, minimize their wedding or postpone it.

I can't imagine how much it sucks to have planned and planned for something that should be once in a lifetime and have it all fall apart because of a virus. I just don't get why they needed so many bridesmaids and such to be there. It just comes across as somewhat entitled and privileged in the sense that they think they are immune to what the rest of us are dealing with. Then to post it on social media is a bit tone deaf right now. 

The other thing that is totally annoying is the refund process with some places. My friend for example she and her husband is pissed with some of the things they originally booked eg the venues/caterers who are currently refusing to refund because the company's insurance is not covering the lose. Its not either party's fault that covid 19 nor the insurance fault because noone knew it would happen. I know my friend's wedding venue won't even reschedule!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Route66 said:

Is there anyone else who does not understand why Kelli wanted her on the team? There are tons of comments on the video about how adorable Yuko is and how she's so many fan's favorite DCC. Am I missing something? She doesn't have the DCC body. There's nothing captivating about her dance. She can't do panel interview because she doesn't speak English.

In training camp, she messes up and can't understand the direction she's given. Inexplicably she's granted time away from training camp. I'm assuming there's something about non American girls, because I remember in Jinelle's first panel interview she says she's going to have to learn the rules of American football. This makes no sense because the girls are tested on it and expected to know. I never understood why Jinelle got a pass on that.

Yuko's coach in Japan was a FORMER DCC. I think people on this board is 50% fans of Yuko and 50% dislike on Yuko. I shake my head every time I see the episode that talks about Yuko doing the wrong visa form. Esp when earlier episode Yuko talked about how she got a friend who was cheering for Vikings and her coach for the last few years was a FORMER DCC who even stated that she was helping Yuko become a DCC and couldn't be bothered to tell her what the correct visa form was?

Jinelle got a pass because during the whole process Kelli HATED Jinelle for those kind of comments. But what actually changed Kelli's mind was when they was doing the field triy out and Kelli and Judy was up in the stands watching and the minute the saw Jinelle on the jumbotron they fell heads over heel in love with Jinelle.

26 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

I'm pretty sure the short answer to both of these is so Kelli can brag about how women come from half way around the world to be a DCC. How even in places like Japan and Australia young women dream of joining this legendary team. blah blah. 

Yuko was cute, and seemed to have a very nice, friendly personality but I don't think she was a good cheerleader. 

I think it has the be the case of Kelli has to love you to let you thro esp if you are from a foreign country. Over the years there had been asian people from eg Taiwan etc and they didn't get thro. Look at Angela, the other Australian. Her rookie year, she made LOADS of mistake during TCC but Kelli liked her because even tho Angela made mistakes Angela was powerful with her mistakes which was why Kelli liked her because if you looked powerful even with mistakes, Kelli will like you for it.

I rememeber when some of the girls from Taiwan tried out they spoke more fluent english and danced better than Yuko but they didn't even get to semi or finals. So it is a case of you have to become Kelli's fave from the beginning on looks alone.

Yuko is cute and seems lovely person. I don't think she actually improved her years on the team and Kelli hates if you don't improve after rookie season but as we all know she turns a blind eye on her favorites. So theres the problem and its a problem that happens in every job and company all over the world.

Edited by UK-Fan
  • Useful 1

It definitely seemed like Judy was annoyed and frustrated by her. Judy was hesitant about her during auditions and got shouted down. It seems like Judy has learned to pick her battles regarding certain girls that Kelli wants.

It definitely highlights the favoritism when Judy is complaining that Yuko is messing up and can not understand their directions.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Route66 said:

The Jones fam wanted Yuko so she could’ve gone out there and done the hokey pokey and made it. Yuko is a lovely girl, very sweet, I think she did improve but could not follow direction, speak English and was MISERABLE at first. She was pushed on that team. Sponsors and connections $$$$. She should have been cut based on performance and interview. I mean she had to have a damn translator, and got to miss camp over a visa. Other girls have missed funerals and graduations bc of camp schedules. But yuko gets a pass.

11 hours ago, UK-Fan said:

Yuko s coach in Japan was a FORMER DCC. I think people on this board is 50% fans of Yuko and 50% dislike on Yuko. I shake my head every time I see the episode that talks about Yuko doing the wrong visa form. Esp when earlier episode Yuko talked about how she got a friend who was cheering for Vikings and her coach for the last few years was a FORMER DCC who even stated that she was helping Yuko become a DCC and couldn't be bothered to tell her what the correct visa form was?

Jinelle got a pass because during the whole process Kelli HATED Jinelle for those kind of comments. But what actually changed Kelli's mind was when they was doing the field triy out and Kelli and Judy was up in the stands watching and the minute the saw Jinelle on the jumbotron they fell heads over heel in love with Jinelle.

Yuko is cute and seems lovely person. I don't think she actually improved her years on the team and Kelli hates if you don't improve after rookie season but as we all know she turns a blind eye on her favorites. So theres the problem and its a problem that happens in every job and company all over the world.

Ok the Japanese girl Yoshiko feom the very first season made Yuko look like a supermodel rock star dancer. Yoshiko did not at all have the look and was one of the worst dancers I think they’ve had. Not great technique, looked like a child flailing her arms, weak looking, not powerful, but hey, connections. Japanese market is lucrative. Yoshiko did have better English.

Jinelle - makeover did her wonders and she’s such a suck up she won them all over. Plus she does have decent technique. Show group was bc she’s foreign IMO though. Can show off somebody from another country. 

judy, judy. She’s calmed down a whole lot and far less screaming and condescending especially since cassie was on the team. Judy used to be a stone cold bitch with zero filter on smiling while telling girls they need to lose weight and learn to dance. But I think she was dead On right about questioning Yuko. Yuko was not ready w technique, style or emotionally ready that first year. Like I said nice girl, pretty girl, but def not there entirely on her own merit. Not the first, not the last. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Jinelle and Yuko both had to make training camp, and then return to their country to get the visa renewal.    One time Jinelle actually had a medical emergency at home, and then came back to the U.S.,    I'm certainly sure her doctor's hated her flying back to the U.S. so soon after surgery.    

Considering how eager the Cowboys, and NFL are to keep a foothold in the Japanese economy, they would put a Sumo wrestler in the DCC lineup if that meant more popularity for the Cowboys in Japan.  (Actually that might be fun). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Jinelle and Yuko both had to make training camp, and then return to their country to get the visa renewal.    One time Jinelle actually had a medical emergency at home, and then came back to the U.S.,    I'm certainly sure her doctor's hated her flying back to the U.S. so soon after surgery.    

Considering how eager the Cowboys, and NFL are to keep a foothold in the Japanese economy, they would put a Sumo wrestler in the DCC lineup if that meant more popularity for the Cowboys in Japan.  (Actually that might be fun). 

Erm they were talking about Yuko's rookie season. When she tried out. Jinelle's visa was she applied for it ages before her rookie tryout so of course when she was due visa renewals she had to fly back to Australia because that was 1) her home country and 2) the country she originally did her visa. and this was before year 4 so Kelli and Judy and Charlotte was lenient with her because she was meant to be back intime for training camp and they werent exactly going to argue with doctors who said she can't fly when she got ill whilst renewing passport. They are not really going to break "the law" and they know what Jinelle was capable of because of her tenure. But they didn't have the same evidence for Yuko because she hadn't even made it but she became Kelli's fave during tryouts so Yuko was given the leniency 

Yuko on the other hand, sweet as she is. Her visa prob happened her rookie year before she even made the team not renewals. Now if anyone else made that mistake what are the chances that Kelli and Judy and Charlotte would let them off unless they had become favorites during trials. She never had to return for renewals that we saw on the show. She retired after 3 years and I think her visa was 3 years. But yes she was all stars so I think Yuko did have to return to Japan for renewals but she prob went home in May after banquet and stayed home a few months to renew and come back in time for preseason games but we never saw her do renewals on the show because the all stars don't really get alot of features on the show. 

8 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

The Jones fam wanted Yuko so she could’ve gone out there and done the hokey pokey and made it. Yuko is a lovely girl, very sweet, I think she did improve but could not follow direction, speak English and was MISERABLE at first. She was pushed on that team. Sponsors and connections $$$$. She should have been cut based on performance and interview. I mean she had to have a damn translator, and got to miss camp over a visa. Other girls have missed funerals and graduations bc of camp schedules. But yuko gets a pass.

Ok the Japanese girl Yoshiko feom the very first season made Yuko look like a supermodel rock star dancer. Yoshiko did not at all have the look and was one of the worst dancers I think they’ve had. Not great technique, looked like a child flailing her arms, weak looking, not powerful, but hey, connections. Japanese market is lucrative. Yoshiko did have better English.

Jinelle - makeover did her wonders and she’s such a suck up she won them all over. Plus she does have decent technique. Show group was bc she’s foreign IMO though. Can show off somebody from another country. 

judy, judy. She’s calmed down a whole lot and far less screaming and condescending especially since cassie was on the team. Judy used to be a stone cold bitch with zero filter on smiling while telling girls they need to lose weight and learn to dance. But I think she was dead On right about questioning Yuko. Yuko was not ready w technique, style or emotionally ready that first year. Like I said nice girl, pretty girl, but def not there entirely on her own merit. Not the first, not the last. 

Agreed and the other thing that I think sold Yuko to Kelli was the fact that one of her friends was a Vikings cheerleaders at the time and at the time that I saw the episode I just thought "o.o they will let Yuko in just so that they have the excuse of we have cheerleaders from all over the world who chose us over where their friends was cheering at, at the vikings" or something to that effect. Yuko still messes up even in year 3. Yuko also Kashara and Natalie wood and Jinelle helping her settle in and Kashara and Jinelle is Kelli's faves so anyone under her fave's wings will be given leniency.Office politics.

In my opinion from watching the series, Judy stopped giving her opinion as much the year Liz Reuter tried out the second time around. Because she looked REALLY pissed when K and C wouldnt give Liz another chance because of her weight when there were others like Meredith Oden etc who had noticable weight gain and was only warned and not cut or anything and Judy's word didn't seem to mean anything choreo wise and anything else wise. So I think she just like "bite my tongue" and just work with what shes been given or leave and shes not really going to leave cowboys until retirement. I'd have left if I had been with my employers that long and my word came across as wasn't being valued/listened/respected as much. 

Edited by UK-Fan
  • Love 2