Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

Kind of a fun post from Sydney today - looks like she’s cleaning and organizing like so many of us while stuck at home. I forgot she got a first round bye and went straight to semi-finals rookie year. I don’t think they do that anymore. 

• Love 7

I have to admit there are SOME dcc who came across innocent and good girl etc when you first see them and then they turned all stuck up/snotty like everything was given to them on a plate by the time they leave DCC ... eg Jenna. But there are others that just stays that way (if that make sense at all) the whole way thro even when they left, like Danielle etc and some that dont come across the way they were after dcc like Cassie.

As for Sydney I can't make her out. I miss alot of things too ... like working with people in person day to day but I don't moan or bitch about it on social media ... as for the nails ... I wish I could have fake nails done, but cant because of work I wish I could get my eys, nails and hair done regularly but I work in an office where we are told we cant have fake nails or even any kind of polish ... it kills me I LOVE getting my nails done but I never moan about it because I rather the job then the fake nails. I wish I was that high maintenance.

As for Jenna ... did anyone see her instagram? Looks like she either got sacked or she quit her job at that hockey club. Someone asked her when she was going back to teach at that vicki's dance place, I thought she stopped doing that teaching when she got that job at that hockey club (cant remember its name). I wonder what and why she moved back to DFW and not Cali where her family is. 

image.png.e3531acce5ec40529ae76e6c3f82eb12.pngimage.png.f39f377d40477877230aed28d2fc4b89.png

• Useful 2

Possible Unpopular Opinion:

Anyone else find Michelle Keyes’ IG to be boring AF now that she’s a married mom?  No dancing = 😴😴😴

Why all the shout outs to companies?  I’m so bored with her.  IDK just me?  Or no?  Her baby is really pretty though.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Good for Jenna leaving Shreveport and hopefully Louisiana.  People dying at an amazing rate from the virus.

She moved back to Texas she moved down here to Fort Worth 

• Useful 1

Does anybody know what happened to Courtney from the 2014 rookie class?  I don't know/remember her last name.  She was the one who lived with Erica, was a pharma sales rep until she quit her job to focus on training camp.  She was also hilariously picky at the My Fit Foods meeting.  When she made the squad, she said something about how she planned to be on it for a long time.  But it looks like she didn't come back the next year.  

3 minutes ago, aeroluv327 said:

Does anybody know what happened to Courtney from the 2014 rookie class?  I don't know/remember her last name.  She was the one who lived with Erica, was a pharma sales rep until she quit her job to focus on training camp.  She was also hilariously picky at the My Fit Foods meeting.  When she made the squad, she said something about how she planned to be on it for a long time.  But it looks like she didn't come back the next year.  

Moved back to Florida, and then moved back to Dallas.  Just married a guy who works for the Cowboy Organization.  I know she worked for Peleton at one point.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Moved back to Florida, and then moved back to Dallas.  Just married a guy who works for the Cowboy Organization.  I know she worked for Peleton at one point.

Thanks!  I always think it's interesting when a girl only cheered for one season but still has her DCC cameo as her profile pic haha.

• Love 5
On 4/9/2020 at 4:16 PM, KickPretty said:

Anyone else find Michelle Keyes’ IG to be boring AF now that she’s a married mom?  No dancing = 😴😴😴

Why all the shout outs to companies?  I’m so bored with her.  IDK just me?  Or no?  Her baby is really pretty though.

I think she’s planning to teach classes again. I love Michelle! Her baby is precious. I actually thought she was going to teach classes again this month but I may be wrong. She seems to love dancing and choreographing dances so....I’m sure she’ll be back to teaching once this nightmare is over. 

• Love 3
On 4/9/2020 at 5:16 PM, KickPretty said:

Her baby isn’t that old; she could conceivably still be recovering from giving birth! It can take months for some women, depending on the labor. 

• Love 4
On 4/11/2020 at 2:52 PM, aeroluv327 said:

At least with this, the girls probably go in with the plan of staying for a long time, but not all of them can deal with the ish that Kelli and the rest are rumored to put them through as well as dealing with the team dynamics of that particular year.  She probably said "F* this!  I'm outta here!" after her first year because she didn't want to deal with the rest of it though she'd wanted to do so when she had initially auditioned.  Personally, I don't know what I'd do in her position as I could see myself going either direction.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:13 PM, aeroluv327 said:

Thanks!  I always think it's interesting when a girl only cheered for one season but still has her DCC cameo as her profile pic haha.

It IS interesting as it's an important part of her life and something that's she's proud of accomplishing, but she's done so much more since then that she could have chosen so many other pictures for her profile.

Edited by EricaShadows
20 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I remember the season she was on she was saying how Erica and her became best friends and they used to hashtag their pics #futurebridesmaid. Funny thinking about that now since she doesn’t even follow Erica 😜

• Useful 3
49 minutes ago, moonchild81 said:

are courtney and loren still close from that rookie class?

Courtney has a fairly recent birthday post for Loren, it looks like they are still close!  I thought they looked almost identical until Loren got her hair makeover.

• Useful 2

Am I late sharing that Lacey is engaged to Trevor Knight?! As of a tweet he sent on April 3, they are getting married in just under 2 months. I didn't see any kind of Tweet from her, but I only scrolled back so far. She will be a gorgeous bride!

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, M1977G said:

Am I late sharing that Lacey is engaged to Trevor Knight?! As of a tweet he sent on April 3, they are getting married in just under 2 months. I didn't see any kind of Tweet from her, but I only scrolled back so far. She will be a gorgeous bride!

Have you seen this?  The proposal:)

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Sorry this has football players interrupting the show.  Looks like just posted on YouTube last month.

She was never the strongest dancer but Danielle looks fantastic on camera; she just seems to be able to give the most beautiful faces and flirt with us! 

So many strong dancers on this squad, how did they pick SG? I'd totally forgotten about Samantha. She has one of my favourite ever solos and I was gutted she only stayed for two seasons! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

She was never the strongest dancer but Danielle looks fantastic on camera; she just seems to be able to give the most beautiful faces and flirt with us! 

So many strong dancers on this squad, how did they pick SG? I'd totally forgotten about Samantha. She has one of my favourite ever solos and I was gutted she only stayed for two seasons! 

Weren’t those lines just perfect?  And the energy?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Weren’t those lines just perfect?  And the energy?

Is that the 2014-15 squad? That's the season I loved half of the rookies and the other half were more of a 'How the hell did they make it?'.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Is that the 2014-15 squad? That's the season I loved half of the rookies and the other half were more of a 'How the hell did they make it?'.

Yes.  I had to go look up the rookies and I only remember Erika, Melissa, Lacey, and Breelan.  The rest of that rookie squad I don’t know/remember. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

3 hours ago, KickPretty said:

Yes.  I had to go look up the rookies and I only remember Erika, Melissa, Lacey, and Breelan.  The rest of that rookie squad I don’t know/remember. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

I loved Erica, Lacey, Mary, Melissa and Victoria. Some of the best techincal dancers they've ever had (Erica, Lacey and Melissa) and intelligent, likeable women (Mary and Victoria).

Wasn't as crazy for Ashley Pro, Breelan, Caila, Loren (I'd have cut all 4 of them!). Courtney was the one who didn't really register for me that much! Wasn't she the one who quit her pharmaceutical sales job and only stayed for 1 season?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I loved Erica, Lacey, Mary, Melissa and Victoria. Some of the best techincal dancers they've ever had (Erica, Lacey and Melissa) and intelligent, likeable women (Mary and Victoria).

Wasn't as crazy for Ashley Pro, Breelan, Caila, Loren (I'd have cut all 4 of them!). Courtney was the one who didn't really register for me that much! Wasn't she the one who quit her pharmaceutical sales job and only stayed for 1 season?

Yep that’s her.  I never noticed Victoria until they featured her and talked about her working for the DCC dentist.  So the next time I watched the season, I made a point to look for her.  She was a strong dancer.

The main problem with rewatching is seeing Brennan again.  She was annoying and should have never made the squad.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Yep that’s her.  I never noticed Victoria until they featured her and talked about her working for the DCC dentist.  So the next time I watched the season, I made a point to look for her.  She was a strong dancer.

The main problem with rewatching is seeing Brennan again.  She was annoying and should have never made the squad.

I assume you meant Breelan, not Brennan! 

Breelan should've been cut that TC and tried the following year. She needed to mature. I just can't be doing with cry-babies. I don't do emotions 🤣

• Love 7
2 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I assume you meant Breelan, not Brennan! 

Breelan should've been cut that TC and tried the following year. She needed to mature. I just can't be doing with cry-babies. I don't do emotions 🤣

Oops yes😂.  Breelan.  I love Brennan!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 3/12/2020 at 9:46 PM, aeroluv327 said:

When Vivian corrected Kitty Carter with a totally straight face, "Actually I'm the Tin Man."  😂

I wonder if Vivian was actually going to do Tin Man or if that was scripted.  No one in their right mind would have actually thought that was a good idea.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, MssdDrms said:

I wonder if Vivian was actually going to do Tin Man or if that was scripted.  No one in their right mind would have actually thought that was a good idea.

I don't know, she certainly made a few questionable decisions during her time(s) in training camp!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 4/19/2020 at 8:51 PM, MssdDrms said:

Since she thought they lyrical Piece the next year was a good idea. She probably hoped it would get her noticed 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, dariafan said:

Since she thought they lyrical Piece the next year was a good idea. She probably hoped it would get her noticed 

I think so too, she tried to do something unusual to get noticed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, dariafan said:

I always got the impression she wanted to be a DCC because of the TV show, not because she actually wanted to be a DCC.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

I always got the impression she wanted to be a DCC because of the TV show, not because she actually wanted to be a DCC.

According to the podcast she did, her boyfriend told her she was a great dancer so she should try out.  So she did.  Then when she was cut, her boyfriend, friends, family, all her newfound fans, told her that they didn't understand why she was cut, and she should try again.

• Useful 1
8 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

I think she really wanted the attention being a cheerleader would get her.  I think if she only did it to be on the show she wouldn't have bothered auditioning for AAIA.  I think she tried Mavs too.

• Love 5
On 4/10/2020 at 2:44 AM, parrotfeathers said:

Good for Jenna leaving Shreveport and hopefully Louisiana.  People dying at an amazing rate from the virus.

I still wonder why she left that job in the first place.

But guys did y’all see our “captain for 3 years” is now claiming to be point girl ... on her ig? She is hilarious. 

image.png.6fffe181debae90df321e329a80dcfee.png

As for Vivian guys nothing she thinks “is a good idea” is ever a good idea. I mean you can tell when Shannon. Made that comment about social media and Vivian piped up with “but I have several hundreds of friends ON FACEBOOK, what about them (all my friends on Facebook)? Vivian darling if you dunno them they are a virtual computer friend. Besides didn’t she “downgrade” AAIA to a less well known, FC Dallas? 

Edited by CrazyEve
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Jenna doesn't think she was point, she's getting in a dig that she never was point.  LOL I suppose we DON'T put more importance on point than the DCC do 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, CrazyEve said:

But guys did y’all see our “captain for 3 years” is now claiming to be point girl ... on her ig? She is hilarious. 

image.png.6fffe181debae90df321e329a80dcfee.png

I literally LOL'ed when I saw that on Insta!  

9 hours ago, CrazyEve said:

She moved back to the Dallas-Ft Worth area, right? That’s probably the reason. She only moved to Shreveport with her boyfriend in the first place from what was stated here, so if whatever he does brought him back to Texas (or no longer required him to be in Shreveport), makes sense that she would leave as well.

7 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

She moved back to the Dallas-Ft Worth area, right? That’s probably the reason. She only moved to Shreveport with her boyfriend in the first place from what was stated here, so if whatever he does brought him back to Texas (or no longer required him to be in Shreveport), makes sense that she would leave as well.

She moved to Fort Worth wonder if I’ll ever run into her lol 

• Love 1