Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, SamShmam said:

I'm intrigued by Alexandria leaving and saying "That is NOT a family". It's interesting that Lauren Parker tagged Alexandria and Erica Wilkins specifically in her post about strong, inspiring women. I wonder if Lauren agrees with Alexandria's disheartened assessment of this organization on some level. Especially after ol cowcatcher grill was installed on the squad.

image.thumb.png.eb00434d1791c6b5d1ad21e32a8d9db1.png

When did Alexandria say that?  I don't follow her on social media, but I really enjoyed her in training camp.  She was so strong on the field and had such a good look for the DCC.  She came across a little fake in some of her interviews, but in general I liked her and thought she brought some maturity to the team.

26 minutes ago, aeroluv327 said:

When did Alexandria say that?  I don't follow her on social media, but I really enjoyed her in training camp.  She was so strong on the field and had such a good look for the DCC.  She came across a little fake in some of her interviews, but in general I liked her and thought she brought some maturity to the team.

I'm not sure, I read on here from an insider that she said that after departing unexpectedly mid-season. I liked her too. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, SamShmam said:

That's Lauren Parker's nature it seems. Just a good, kind, caring person.

That's interesting about Brandi, I hadn't thought of her. I don't watch those shows regularly but I'm not above checking them out occasionally and I also saw a pic on Brandi or Shelly's insta with the two of them at some event. I think it may have been DCC related so I'd bet she still gets invited to stuff. Kelli loves the crossover concept so I can see her wanting to get that exposure with Brandi's presence. 

Ah I thought it was that Lauren.

Mind you any time I see any former dcc go into other things that put them in the public spotlight in that way. Like Bachelor/bachelorette/Real housewives. I find it fascinating at whether people like Brandi and Jasmine and at how active they were/are at DCC events after their DCC days and whether they are still active after they go on those shows and whether they still get invited to DCC events as former DCC's etc

4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I think she burned them when she was caught drinking at the HOF game.

I totally agree. 

Ok so just logged onto twitter after not being on there for a few months. Erm so Jenna Jackson's twitter just popped up on my twitter with her comment "allstar bb22" whats that about? Is there a BB all star show going on in the usa atm or is Jenna on BB? 

14 minutes ago, UK-Fan said:

Ok so just logged onto twitter after not being on there for a few months. Erm so Jenna Jackson's twitter just popped up on my twitter with her comment "allstar bb22" whats that about? Is there a BB all star show going on in the usa atm or is Jenna on BB

They just started a BB all star show last week.

Edited by scorpio1031
On 8/6/2020 at 1:29 PM, go4luca said:

Nah.  It's a thing currently going on by Insta posters.   

My take is it's showing a calendar of the crazy year we're all having due to Covid where it all began fine and got nuts as we progressed.

Here's a black Lab version someone shared.

cartercanines_1596725472_1 V2.jpg

I want a Kelli Finglass one of these!  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 8/8/2020 at 8:04 PM, scorpio1031 said:

They just started a BB all star show last week.

i thought Katherine Dunn pushed Jenna put of being on big brother because she didn't like Jenna and didn't want the competition. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Tinydancerxo28 said:

I saw Jen C had her baby shower recently. Not sure if I’d have 20+ people come over during a pandemic but you do you.

I don't get it either. Ashley Pro has posted ten thousand pics of her bachelorette party. It didn't look huge, but I didn't see a single DCC in any of her party pics over the weekend, or in what I'm assuming is her bridesmaid lineup. Do bridesmaids go to those? Or is that the Bridal shower? Is the bachelorette party the same as the bridal shower? I don't get into that stuff at all so I could be reading too much into this, being that I'm completely ignorant of these traditions.  

ETA: apparently Breelan is in her party.

Edited by SamShmam
  • Love 1

Breelan is in ashley's wedding party / she was part of ashley's bachelorette party / there are pics of the 2 of them together on their instagrams / go to the pic that has BACH & BOUJEE in the background from July you'll see Breelan in the pics

Edited by moonchild81
  • Useful 1
13 minutes ago, moonchild81 said:

Breelan is in ashley's wedding party / she was part of ashley's bachelorette party / there are pics of the 2 of them together on their instagrams / go to the pic that has BACH & BOUJEE in the background from July you'll see Breelan in the pics

OK that's good. I knew I had to be wrong about that, and the experts here such as yourself would clear it up.

3 hours ago, Tinydancerxo28 said:

I saw Jen C had her baby shower recently. Not sure if I’d have 20+ people come over during a pandemic but you do you.

And if I read her post correctly, she and her family went to Florida for this baby shower.  I know I wouldn't do that in a pandemic but...

She's also posted some very anti-vaxx things in her stories lately.  o_O

3 hours ago, SamShmam said:

I don't get it either. Ashley Pro has posted ten thousand pics of her bachelorette party. It didn't look huge, but I didn't see a single DCC in any of her party pics over the weekend, or in what I'm assuming is her bridesmaid lineup. Do bridesmaids go to those? Or is that the Bridal shower? Is the bachelorette party the same as the bridal shower? I don't get into that stuff at all so I could be reading too much into this, being that I'm completely ignorant of these traditions.  

ETA: apparently Breelan is in her party.

Bridesmaids are usually invited to bridal showers and bachelorette parties, they aren't necessarily expected to make it to all events but it's expected to include them in the guest list.  Close friends are also invited to bridal showers and usually bachelorette parties as well (depending on what the plans are).  I think it's been a trend lately to do a whole weekend's worth of activities for a bachelorette party.  When I got married, we would just go bar-hopping and your friends would make you wear a veil and get you drunk.  😉 

I always had a soft spot for Ashley, not sure why I just thought she was very likeable.  I don't agree with getting bigger groups like this together right now, but I will say that she looks very pretty.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

Here is Kelsey’s SI Swimsuit audition video post. So far, we have Maggie and Kelsey! Both are stunning! 🙂 

Her body looks great, but I think she needs to go back to her darker hair color - it makes her eyes pop and works better with her skin tone.

• Love 24
47 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Her body looks great, but I think she needs to go back to her darker hair color - it makes her eyes pop and works better with her skin tone.

She looked stunning with the dark hair and those bright blue eyes. Blonde hair makes her look a typical pretty blonde. Still prettier than average but not very special. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

I always had a soft spot for Ashley, not sure why I just thought she was very likeable.  I don't agree with getting bigger groups like this together right now, but I will say that she looks very pretty.

One of my all-time favorites. Also one of the prettiest.  
She did seem very likable. Maybe just shy?

• Love 4
17 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

Bridesmaids are usually invited to bridal showers and bachelorette parties, they aren't necessarily expected to make it to all events but it's expected to include them in the guest list.  Close friends are also invited to bridal showers and usually bachelorette parties as well (depending on what the plans are).  I think it's been a trend lately to do a whole weekend's worth of activities for a bachelorette party.  When I got married, we would just go bar-hopping and your friends would make you wear a veil and get you drunk.  😉 

haha thanks for clarifying. I like Ashley too. I always feel so bad for her when the scene comes on where Kelli is raking her over the coals about her references. She handled it SO gracefully, I thought.

Edited by SamShmam
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

She looked stunning with the dark hair and those bright blue eyes. Blonde hair makes her look a typical pretty blonde. Still prettier than average but not very special. 

I completely agree!  She also didn't need the surgical enhancements (lips/elsewhere 😛 ) ... she was stunning during her time on the team and now she just looks like another pretty face. (granted...I would LOVE to be just another pretty face like she is ...but I really liked her looks before).

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

I agree with her with dark hair but I think this is closer to her natural hair color, (I think it’s a sandy/light brown. However if she wanted to market herself better for this I think she should’ve gone back to a darker color. 

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

You rock!  Thanks so much. 

You deserve the ABBy bear!!!

Haha awwww I want an ABBy bear! It was actually really fun. I had to stop myself from making one for Kitty, Charlotte, etc......

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, aeroluv327 said:

You should totally make one for Kitty!  

Haha ok I'm looking for Kitty pics. Oddly, there aren't too many of her in crazy person mode, which, if we go by what we see, is like, 145% of the time. I'll search on. 

In my googling I found this and I'm just going to leave it here because I love beautiful Jayci and her attitude.

image.png.f71476ea65907fd5fe7e0effb32196d1.png

• Love 17

This is my first time posting and I hope I’m doing it correctly. 

does anyone know what Loren Roeder is up to these days? I found this video and I’m like 95% sure that’s her but some other people are saying it isn’t her. 

She seems super private. I haven’t been able to find her on social media hardly at all. I think she got married and is Swanson now but still little to no social media movement. 

anyway. If she had an IG I would have just asked her as most of the girls are really sweet and responsive but... can’t find her. 

what do y’all think? Maybe a little pandemic weight and back to blonde but I’m pretty sure that’s her. 

I have the whole video but it won’t let me upload it. 

90CB52CA-768E-4915-A80D-183EEA29A8DA.jpeg

• LOL 2
On 7/27/2020 at 5:58 PM, dreamcatcher said:

uhm, i really liked Lacey... until she retired and she started being more active in SM. In her stories today we have a spectacular demonstration of how to wear a mask (with your whole nose hanging out ofc!!) AND an eyelash product plug -which sorry but did she really check to see how her eyelashes were even looking in the video?

I never cared  for Lacey  at all , but even less now . She is incredibly vapid and seems self absorbed. Much like Sydney Durso. Faaakkkee!  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 8/5/2020 at 8:18 PM, RedDelicious said:

think she’s a yacht girl and her IG is basically her “catalog.” Her eyes don’t look right in the more recent photos. That makes me really sad ☹️ She kind of looks like a junkie now

Yes! I thought the same thing . In my work we see a lot of those battling addiction and she has that strung out look sadly. I don’t know what has happened in her life but something did . Something is up with her . 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, DancingDina13 said:

Yes! I thought the same thing . In my work we see a lot of those battling addiction and she has that strung out look sadly. I don’t know what has happened in her life but something did . Something is up with her . 

Sorry, but are you referring to Kalyssa or Loren? 

8 hours ago, DancingDina13 said:

I never cared  for Lacey  at all , but even less now . She is incredibly vapid and seems self absorbed. Much like Sydney Durso. Faaakkkee!  

I agree completely and I have the same feeling about Sydney who seems like someone who would be your "friend" and sleep with your man. She's definitely not a girls girl. You can tell some of the girls seem to bond permanently with their teammates. She always seemed like an island and was so happy when Jenna came along because she sort of had a friend then.

Re: Loren, blah. I wish they would have kept her blonde but TONE that yellow. It's amazing what a good toner will do to bleached yellow hair, but I'm not a pro. Maybe there was some reason the salon couldn't tone that yellow out? I thought she looked good and seemed happier as a blonde. 

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, SamShmam said:

Re: Loren, blah. I wish they would have kept her blonde but TONE that yellow. It's amazing what a good toner will do to bleached yellow hair, but I'm not a pro. Maybe there was some reason the salon couldn't tone that yellow out? I thought she looked good and seemed happier as a blonde. 

Totally agree. The color they chose for her did nothing for her but her original color was very yellow. Just cool the tone to a more natural blonde and I think that would have worked nicely for her. Maybe if they'd gone for a deeper, richer brown, but the brown they picked was so basic. Maybe they were compromising? But really, it did nothing for her. I think hers was one of my least favorite makeovers, though nothing will top Taylor (was that her name?) with the "edgy" kind of 80s shag rocker cut. That was just cruel.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Mabinogia said:

Totally agree. The color they chose for her did nothing for her but her original color was very yellow. Just cool the tone to a more natural blonde and I think that would have worked nicely for her. Maybe if they'd gone for a deeper, richer brown, but the brown they picked was so basic. Maybe they were compromising? But really, it did nothing for her. I think hers was one of my least favorite makeovers, though nothing will top Taylor (was that her name?) with the "edgy" kind of 80s shag rocker cut. That was just cruel.

Oh Lord, yes. That rocker/biker chick cut was THE WORST. How is that even SORT OF the DCC look?? Was it an accident? Someone said they did that just to keep her around for drama and I can't say I disagree. Why on earth would Kelli ever green light a cut like that??

• Love 6

Cool find about a former DCC! I didn't start following the cheerleaders until I discovered MTT, so I don't know anything about Terra. Hoping someone can fill us in because she seems amazing! I also prefer those shorts over the current ones.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

I actually really liked the darker hair on Loren.  She looked good as a blonde as well (just needed the yellow fixed), but she really stood out in the crowd as a brunette.  I couldn't tell her and Courtney (the blonde from Florida) apart until after makeovers.  The next season (her second year), she was still brunette but it was a little lighter and looked more natural.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, georgia belle said:

I didn’t know a former DCC owned DallasWear. Anyone have any info on her? OAN: I kind of prefer these shorts over the current ones. 

I too prefer these shorts over the current.  Also, I really like the different hairstyle lengths of the cheerleaders in the first picture. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Stacy Bee said:

This is my first time posting and I hope I’m doing it correctly. 

does anyone know what Loren Roeder is up to these days? I found this video and I’m like 95% sure that’s her but some other people are saying it isn’t her. 

She seems super private. I haven’t been able to find her on social media hardly at all. I think she got married and is Swanson now but still little to no social media movement. 

anyway. If she had an IG I would have just asked her as most of the girls are really sweet and responsive but... can’t find her. 

what do y’all think? Maybe a little pandemic weight and back to blonde but I’m pretty sure that’s her. 

I have the whole video but it won’t let me upload it. 

90CB52CA-768E-4915-A80D-183EEA29A8DA.jpeg

I don't think that's her, but they look similar.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, DaphJin said:

She's referring to Kalyssa since the talk was about Kalyssa then.

Thank you. Sorry.  I didn't follow the whole thread. I was just asking for clarification.  

• Love 1
15 hours ago, DancingDina13 said:

No that doesn’t look like her . She doesn’t seem to ever hang out with the former DCC’s either . She just like vanished ! 

She lives in North Carolina with her husband and runs a fitness studio. I wish you could see the video. It does look exactly like her. I had to screen shot it. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, SamShmam said:

I have the same feeling about Sydney who seems like someone who would be your "friend" and sleep with your man. She's definitely not a girls girl. You can tell some of the girls seem to bond permanently with their teammates. She always seemed like an island and was so happy when Jenna came along because she sort of had a friend then.

Yes! 100% on that! I never see Sydney post going out with anyone or hanging with anyone but Jenna and Kat Dunn. She has no friendships with the girls she started with on the team. But then again posting with anyone else would take away time from taking pictures of herself lol it’s also said that her mom is one of those moms that has told Syd her whole life she is better than anyone else. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, DancingDina13 said:

Yes! 100% on that! I never see Sydney post going out with anyone or hanging with anyone but Jenna and Kat Dunn. She has no friendships with the girls she started with on the team. But then again posting with anyone else would take away time from taking pictures of herself lol it’s also said that her mom is one of those moms that has told Syd her whole life she is better than anyone else. 

I was never a Sydney fan at all.  I agree with the fake comment.  She stuck around for about 6 seasons too long in my humble opinion. 🙂 

• Love 2

Regarding Lacey....I actually liked her as a DCC up until her last year.  She became so much more self obsessed and I got sick of hearing about her fiance'.  I'm assuming we will see her around as an All Star...I mean if she's the epitome of DCC...then how could they not have her as an AS?  😉 

• Love 2