Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

17 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

I just caught that Fernanda was giving Larissa the finger, and that's why she yelled at her to show her some respect-ee.

(they blurred the finger)

rps20190106_211152.jpg

So childish. But she has been so arrogant and annoying all season.

16 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Coltee looked like he’d gainedee about fifteee poundsee!

At least! (I'd put it closer to 100.) I can't even understand how such a dramatic weight gain is medically possible in so short a time!

16 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Jessica Rabbit you are not,  Ashley. She looks absolutely miserable and trashy in that outfit.  Is the D really worth it ? Ratchet. 

The dress was too small and the wrong cut and color for her.

13 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

Umm, where does jay have to be?  Tinder will be there when you're done with the taping.

I think he has a UTI and his meatus was on fire. Did you see how he jumped two feet in the air and grabbed his goodies when the producer yelled "break"?

12 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

I like that....for educational puposes. 😂

I was cying at her expressions!

rps20190107_013924.jpg

Strange that she had acrylic tips on during most of the season but shows up in bitten down natural nails for the tell all in a (fake?) Leger dress and (fake?) Valentino heels.

6 hours ago, Angkor said:

I call BS on Steven not applying for the visa because he didn't want to get stuck with Olga for 10 years if they weren't a match.  You had a child together, you are responsible for her for 18 years now and responsible for the son for life.  10 years is irrelevant once she got pregnant.

Not sure how Steven is automatically "responsible" for any woman bc he impregnated her. For his child? YES, for 18 yrs. For the woman? No, not for any length of time.

5 hours ago, Drogo said:

Ashley seems to get a lot of slack for her actual treatment of Jay, probably because she's a woman and he's a man and the automatic assumption is that he can leave when he wants and she can't stop him.  Shit, I know I'm guilty of it.  But if I take a step back and flip the script - say Larissa had hit up a guy on Tinder and met him/didn't meet him, but Colt kept her in the States in immigration limbo while he continued to "enjoy her presence" I'd find him predatory.  I felt for Ashley when she found out about the other women, but at that point her options were a) put the kibosh on it or b) forgive/forget/move on.  She seems to have opted for punishing him continuously- and people who do that are just as cruel as those who have cheated on them, IMO.  

In either situation, the foreign partner could ask for a divorce, to leave.  Not seeing how anyone is truly holding anyone against their will.

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Many stays at Cove Haven, and the sister resorts (Paradise Stream and Pocono Palace).  Plane rides must have been before our time (90's).  I have tons of photo albums (they still do the photography with all of the fancy backgrounds).  We haven't been since April of 2017 - we had some issues, and couldn't afford to go.  Hoping to get back this fall.  If Honest Phil was the social director when you were there, he passed away recently.  :'(

Is it still nice in the area?   Did they renovate the hotels?  We have been going to Lake George instead.  We’ve had some issues also.  Health, car accident, blah, blah, blah.  Things happen unfortunately.  I would like to go back tho .. to the Poconos.  It’s only a three hour drive for us.

12 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

As big a creep as I think Jay is, after tonight I've decided that Ashley actually bugs me more.

Yup. In addition to how creepy I find very grown adults who pursue teenagers (hi Jonathan) Ashley’s put downs of other women to make herself appear more attractive is really pathetic. She’s not unattractive, but come on Ashley. You might be hot in Mechanicsburg, but to be perfectly honest, you look like Ricky Schroeder with Colt’s boobs. 

I’m sad that I missed the rest of the show. I’m on cold medicine and I fell asleep to Asuelu’s weeping.

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Leida and Eric got off far too lightly this episode, especially Leida. She should've been eviscerated to such an extent that the only thing left of her on stage by hour 2 would be a pair of smoking fake Loubs.  Leida can miss me with the crying, apologizing and saying she is a selfish bitch nonsense. Not only does she continue her antics to this day on social media, but during that unnecessary backstage getting ready BS, she stood there and said - she knows she wasn't wrong. Fuck off, you cereal box shaped bitch!

I agree with you entirely on this point! 

I can't even mention those two because I will lose it entirely.  I don't know which of them is worse. 

• Love 11
55 minutes ago, snarky snarkerson said:

Why would you choose a job that requires a four year apprenticeship if you are also going to school and don't want said job with the four year apprenticeship to be your career?

Hahahahah Hahahahah!  Then his dream career takes 8 years of schooling!

Another FAKE doctor wanna-be. 

Next he is gonna beg for tuition on GFM.  His ass knows he is not in school.

I doubt he can pass his GED or pre-algebra which don’t give you college credits. 

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Wendy said:

YMMV

If other people were contacting Fernanda with authentic concerns and then Larissa posts a picture of her making a mockery of her arrest I would have thought also that she didn't get arrested and was just doing it for attention.  Fernanda's mistake was that she shouldn't have gotten involved at all but I didn't think it warranted the Defcon level that Larissa has made out of it.  

Larissa is great entertainment but IMO she is a drama queen which works great for the show but not for her real personal life as she has two arrests and neither of her children is living with her. In real life, Larissa is a piece of work. 

WHAAAT?  Larissa has children?  I never knew that.  When did that come out?

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

I've been to Vegas when it's hot and it's like the surface of the sun.  And I come from tropical people so I love the heat...but Vegas without AC. Oh goodness.  You have a good ability to adjust because I could not hang in the heat of Vegas without AC. 

I found a lot more need for A/C in places like Houston where it is tropical.  The air being 'dry' in Las Vegas made it quite livable. I don't think we ever turned on the house air to lower than 84.....and it was fine. 

Walking any distance can be a problem (if you are not used to it) but there is public transportation.  I am more concerned about someone having zero $$$ to access anything. Perhaps she would have been given more had she not : "I want/I want/I want bigger" from the time she got off the damn plane.  Perhaps Coltie is worried she will send HIS money to her kids (that might actually be the one thing I could give her credit for)........

• Love 1

@islandgal -- Can't pity you girl because someone described Colt's penis as a cat turd coming out of his butt.  You were forewarned, and you still stared directly into the sun!  😋🤣

There is a part of me that wants to see that because it sounds awful, and since I watch this show I obviously love trainwrecks, but no!  I will not!

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Hahahahah Hahahahah!  Then his dream career takes 8 years of schooling!

The first two trades that come to mind that might require 8 years are Master Electrician or Master Plumber.   Both require better than average math skills.

That said, hothead ain't coming in MY house.

Edited by zillabreeze
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

two trades that come to mind that might require 8 years are Master Electrician or Master Plumber

He would be more likely to go for an apprentice on a ship as a Master-Baiter. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Jay didn’t know what monogamous meant, but he used the word “clout” when discussing Larissa? Granted, he used “clout” incorrectly, but still! 

I shouldn’t be surprised with anything any of these morons do, but when Fern & Ashley were talking shit about Larissa and saying she needs to work out, I almost kicked my TV. Nearly everyone had a laugh or chuckle at that comment, including the men, and it sent me over the edge.

I don’t have a horse in the race, but body shaming is unacceptable, period. I can’t wait for any of those mean bitches, male or female, to gain 10lbs. 

Do we think Leida will ever learn the name of Alessandro’s new step-sister/nanny/primary caregiver mom? It’s Jennica, not Jenna. I wonder why Eric doesn’t correct her. I wish the season had aired in its entirety so that Leida would have been the recipient of the ass kicking that was long overdue.

Did Kolini know she was flashing her boobs to everyone in that velvet jumpsuit? I didn’t even notice Kalani breastfeeding Oliver because Kolini’s cleavage was out of control.

While I think Kolini had the best outfit of the entire couch, it didn’t fit her at all. Lack of jewelry and those ugly black booties didn’t help either. Her jumpsuit somehow managed to be too short (the length), too snug in some parts and way too big on top. 

Family Kalani is a bunch of cafeteria plan Mormons, which is fine, but to describe yourself as Mormon and then proceed to drink alcohol and wear immodest clothing just confuses everyone. 

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

On the real ones - does the red come off and look like crap like on Leida's? 

Yes. Most cobblers in major cities can add a red rubber replacement sole to Louboutins so the red remains intact.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

When they said, "lunch!" I was expecting at least a sandwich tray from Jimmy John's.  That pile of pizza boxes was almost as dispiriting as their weddings.

But what always strikes me when they show some of the production is how many people it takes to put on a shitshow like this. 

Danyiell was all pumped about the pizza...  

Didnt we see in another reunion that a few couples just hi-tailed it out of there with their own box and chowed down someplace else in the studio ?

• Love 3

Legit question:  do you think this season's group of deplorables will change TLC's future approach to the show?  I know Sharp Entertainment creates this mess, but I wonder if TLC might--as the client--give them some "notes".

Past seasons were sprinkled liberally with losers, wierdos and people you love-to-hate, but in an entertaining and snark-worthy way.  This season just went all out with truly awful people who either haven't matured past Junior High or are truly, and utterly contemptable.  In so many instances, the show wasn't entertaining, it was stomach-turning.

I long for the days of 90 Day Fiances I just wanna smack, instead of this seasons Fiances that I want to bury alive.

• Love 17

If Fern and Jon have broken up wouldn't that make her ineligible to stay here. Can she just get another person to sponsor her green card? I thought they had to stay married for 2 years. Is that what happened with Luis? He left and his brother sponsored him. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I’ll probably take some flack for this but...two drops in a bucket and all that jazz.  I don’t like or feel sorry for Olga.  Steven is a class A douche bag, and every time someone calls him on it, she defends him. That makes her an idiot in my book.  She hasn’t known him long enough to be madly in love with him, and he’s not really likable so what gives?  She deserves whatever she gets for hitching her wagon to a dead horse.  She’s just like damn near every other fiancee that’s ever been on this show.  She’s just trying to get to America, but she doesn’t get judged for it like Asuelu, Fernanda, Larissa and Leida.  

I agree about Olga.  I read somewhere on line that she had numerous boyfriends in Russia, and was involved in some scheme operating a bakery or something.  So, she isn’t some innocent helpless flower.  She also wants the green cardee.

• Love 7

Also, Shaun, she not only doesnt watch the show, she thinks it is beneath her. She always looks like she is smelling something disgusting and she looks stunned most of the time. Waiting to hear from her ear piece what to say next.  The show should be hosted by someone who is somewhat of a fan and knows what is out there on social media. Or at least someone who has an idea what is going on. When Shaun came onstage and the stage manager was briefing her, you could tell that was her first introduction to the Tell All. Just get ready to read the prompter. Sorry this is where your career has gone Shaun, but please spare us.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Mothra said:

OTOH, I like Larissa.  I used to like Fernanda, but her immaturity has overtaken any endearing qualities she has.  I'd much rather have Larissa for a friend--she's funny, if nothing else--than Fernanda, who seems too serious about everything.  She's just young and may turn out fine, but Larissa is a good old girl, smart and funny and not afraid of looking like the bitch.  I like her lots, in fact.  She is self-aware and finds herself pretty funny, always a desirable quality in a friend.  I'd meet her for a drink any time.

I had a great time watching this reunion as if I'm a Larissa fan.  She's actually pretty tremendous!  Comes off not nearly so bad, particularly if you think half of the stuff she says is just for tv  (enemies, sheesh).  Being in her thirties she is much more of a real person than some of these other castmates.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

And Danielle had to get a co-sponsor for Mohammed, correct???

Might be a higher threshold if you have dependent kids?

14 minutes ago, Morgalisa said:

If Fern and Jon have broken up wouldn't that make her ineligible to stay here. Can she just get another person to sponsor her green card? I thought they had to stay married for 2 years. Is that what happened with Luis? He left and his brother sponsored him. 

They're only separated. If Jonathan is cool w/ her staying, he can allow her green card to be processed. 

2 hours ago, Granny58 said:

Didn't see the punching his own hand as a threatening gesture.  I thought his finger gun was over the top.  

He was barking and slapping his own face!

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

The first two trades that come to mind that might require 8 years are Master Electrician or Master Plumber.   Both require better than average math skills.

That said, hothead ain't coming in MY house.

And, my friend is a Master Electrician.  The really good jobs are abroad with companies that have US contracts like Halliburton.  I visited her in Kuwait and Iraq. Kuwait was so posh. I loved it.

She lives off base in bad ass apartments, a second Allowance (per diem) besides her six figure salary, gets a free car with cheap gas in the ME, etc.  She works at the military bases.  This year she took a job in a beach town in Central America. 

She has been gone for 1O years and also gets plenty of vacation time to travel around the world.

Yea, he needs to do apprenticeships because you need to learn on-the-job. 

I don’t know maybe Steven is a math genius.  You don’t need a good education since it is a natural talent. Some kids are born that way. He just needs direction since he doesn’t have parents. 

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

WHAAAT?  Larissa has children?  I never knew that.  When did that come out?

She has 2, possibly 3.  The first one, she says that the father was abusive in some manner, and she allowed her sister to adopt the child.  Fine.  No shade there.  People make errors in judgement.  The 2nd one, I believe was a similar situation.  The child lives with Larissa's dad.  I'm giving some side eye for continued bad judgement.  There MAY be a 3rd.  Nothing more has come out about it in terms of details.  IF there is a 3rd, Larissa can take several seats.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

Her arms must ache after shampooing it. Looks hella heavy.

Oops..wrong thread? (when to change over confuses me)

Wrong thread?  I’m so confused.  What topic are we supposed to be on anyhow?  I go by what the t.v. Says and it isn’t on the board.  Where should we be?  I look for the last date.  Is that correct?

Serious question here. Not trying to be mean, just trying to understand the psychology of it.

Where would a girl like Fernanda get the idea she is so beautiful she has a good shot at an American modeling career? It seems she was aspiring to this for several years, even as a flat chested, buck toothed teenager. Even Fernanda's own mother is prettier than Fernanda. Who is feeding her these lies?

• Love 12
1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

Many stays at Cove Haven, and the sister resorts (Paradise Stream and Pocono Palace).  Plane rides must have been before our time (90's).  I have tons of photo albums (they still do the photography with all of the fancy backgrounds).  We haven't been since April of 2017 - we had some issues, and couldn't afford to go.  Hoping to get back this fall.  If Honest Phil was the social director when you were there, he passed away recently.  :'(

Oh no!!!  I went to Cove Haven back in '99 with my fiance at the time (now my ex husband) and a bunch of our friends.  We got selected for the XXX newlywed game hosted by Honest Phil.  As a participation prize we got a VHS tape of his stand up routine (which is probably still in a box somewhere still in the cellophane).  Ex-hubs and I came in 2nd place - and I was fall down drunk by the end because I mainlined vodka through the entire ordeal to soften the humiliation of answering those questions in front of hundreds of people including a gaggle of our closest friends!

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I don’t know maybe Steven is a math genius.  You don’t need a good education since it is a natural talent. Some kids are born that way. He just needs direction since he doesn’t have parents. 

Even if he had all the ability and skills,  his downfall will come when a boss or customer has the audacity to direct him or question a work order.  Until, he gets some social skills, he's screwed.

And yep!  Blue collar trades are very lucrative on a global level.

• Love 9

Anyhow,  I don’t believe the plane and lost luggage.  I think producers wanted Coltee & Larissa to be the opening act for next week.  They are the most interesting IMO.  Fernanda has too much to say for her age as she has not experienced much yet, except a boob job.  Ashley should shut up too.  She’s no one to talk about anyone.  She’s been around the system too.  That little twerp Steven should shut up.  He’s still wet behind the ears.  Kalani and what’s his name have no jobs and another baby on the way.  What can he do for work?  Who is supporting them now?  None of this crew can say anything about Larissa and Coltee as they all are no bargains.  What will it take for Eric to dump vile Leida?  I hope she does a number on him for giving up his kids.  He deserves it.

7 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

I think the finger gun at 0:23 was pretty bad; I caught that live.

8 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Here.. watch Asuelu.

Now I remember who Kilani reminds me of ... Mortisha Adams.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, lucy711 said:

At first I didn't like Larissa.  Then I didn't mind her.  Now I'm back to not liking her.  I would have been impressed if she did her hair and make up and was willing to go to the tell-all in her traveling clothes to show Fernanda that she was confident and mature and that she wouldn't sink to her level.  But that temper tantrum shit was embarrassing.  I would have thanked production for looking for something for me and made the best of the situation like an adult.

Yes, but then, it wouldn't have been Larissa. He who does not cater to the Queen dies!

• Love 4

It made a lot more sense to me when Larissa was screaming "Kardashian dress" on who she was trying to emulate in America.   I don't know if she thinks that's the path of American stardom but she's just a z level "90 day fiancée famous" person so she may want to rethink her path.   She will also have to purchase a plump fake Kardashian ass, not just the wide spread out one she is peddling on IG.   Else better filters and reshape tool.

I don't mind her antics as much as her shrill voice.  She's one of those people who doesn't argue with any logic so she just overscreams nonsensical phrases in a high pitched voice to "win" an argument....truly one of the most annoying things to try to reason with someone like that.  Exhausting.  I don't envy Colt but then again I've seen his zippo lighter and he reaps what he sows.

• Love 3

Fernanda and Larissa fight was annoying considering that it upped the "fake" factor on this already fake show. We have sooo much else to go on with a**hole Steven and his feet being held to the fire (I WISH) & Asuelu, etc. Keep it to the individuals who are entertaining already without screaming "fu** you!" ad-nauseum. The personalities are already genuinely entertaining- for good or bad.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

Even if he had all the ability and skills,  his downfall will come when a boss or customer has the audacity to direct him or question a work order.  Until, he gets some social skills, he's screwed.

And yep!  Blue collar trades are very lucrative on a global level.

Don’t tell me what do!!   Then.....Boom!......the entire building goes dark.  Hahahahaha!

Yep, he has an attitude problem and is a pathological liar.

When he matures, he can go into business for himself.........since he ha been banned from the playgroup.  He doesn’t play well with others.

Sadly, his anger issues come from being abandoned. Some parents do a good job F’ing up their own kids.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ohcomeon said:

But what annoys me the most is the whole thing about 90 days not being long enough to decide if they want to marry. Shouldn't they do that before they propose and they start the K1 process? I get that it's expensive to travel back and forth for extended visits but if you are planning to be supporting an additional person for a year or more, you should be spend some of that money on getting to actually know the person. And instead of always going to their country, bring the fiance to the states for a visit for them to see what your lifestyle is like. I mean, seriously, if Leida's family was so wealthy, why wasn't she jumping on a plane for a visit prior to deciding to marry a man with 3 kids. Oh, that's right, she wanted to be on a reality TV show.

I'm in total agreement.  The 90 days is only supposed to be for wedding planning.  All the compatibility stuff is supposed to be worked out before hand.  Is it shocking that proposing after a week might lead to a marriage with issues?  I know someone who brought his wife over on a K1 from China.  They had met in person when he was over there for business.  They spent years, and many vacations, getting to know each other before marriage was even discussed.  They applied for the visa and used the 90 days to get the wedding details sorted.  They knew each other by then.  They are happy, and I now give them normal odds for any marriage.

• Love 17
46 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

Serious question here. Not trying to be mean, just trying to understand the psychology of it.

Where would a girl like Fernanda get the idea she is so beautiful she has a good shot at an American modeling career? It seems she was aspiring to this for several years, even as a flat chested, buck toothed teenager. Even Fernanda's own mother is prettier than Fernanda. Who is feeding her these lies?

Girrrl, it is the Kylie Jenner factor.

Get a new face, grow your social media.....then boom....you are an instant Billionaire.  That is a millionaire.......with a B!  Hahahahah!

Plain ass (but, beautiful) Kendall is the highest paid supermodel. 

They are growing their social to get lucrative opportunities......attract rich men.....etc.

This is how it works in 2019. 

Oh, that Cash me outside girl supposedly has a million dollar contract.  All from mispronouncing the word ‘catch.’

So, there yah go! 

If Fernanda and Larissa start pushing Teami tea.....then they have made it! Lol!

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Horrified said:

Legit question:  do you think this season's group of deplorables will change TLC's future approach to the show?  I know Sharp Entertainment creates this mess, but I wonder if TLC might--as the client--give them some "notes".

Depends on the ratings this one got.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

• Love 1
On 1/7/2019 at 9:44 AM, Drogo said:

Changed my mind.

FERNANDA - tenor.gif?itemid=5702304

JONATHAN - giphy.gif

ERIC - Stannis-Shireen-2.gif

(^If you don't watch Game of Thrones, Google Stannis and Shireen Barratheon, and you'll get it.)

LEIDA - giphy.gif

Yaaasss! That Stannis reference is right on!  Eric is like what would happen if Stannis and Theon had a baby.  Sneaky, cutthroat, ungrateful, and weak.

Edited by Ijustwantsomechips
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, lucy711 said:

I have some more thoughts that I forgot to include in my initial post.

Leida complaining about her stepkids really irked me.  She can't expect to come into their lives and act like a complete a-hole and be respected.  Respect is a two-way street, and it seems as though Eric's children have no reason to care about her at all.

The shoes the women were wearing made me laugh.  Ashley had on rockstuds, Leida was wearing terrible fake Louboutins, and Fernanda was also had on the red sole (real or not I'm not sure).  None of these women are wealthy, so it seems ridiculous to me.  I have heels from Payless that I get many compliments on, and I'd totally rock them on tv.  Sure, I could buy expensive shoes, but I prioritize my home and my son.  No shame. 

Leida's soles were red from crushing Eric's balls beneath them.

• Love 20
17 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

It made a lot more sense to me when Larissa was screaming "Kardashian dress" on who she was trying to emulate in America.   

That makes more sense, I though she wanted “Cardassian Style”

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

He sent the picture unsolicited himself. He leaked it. Coltee is indeed a freak, and an exhibitionist with a taste for public humiliation.

I have been on the web long enough to know some things you just don't click on because you can never unsee them.   So I didn't.  But it's a real thing? 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, millennium said:

Leida's soles were red from crushing Eric's balls beneath them.

😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, millennium said:

I have been on the web long enough to know some things you just don't click on because you can never unsee them.   So I didn't.  But it's a real thing? 

Saw both the pictures and the video..can verify.  

PS to me, the video wasnt as  bad as the picture.

Very dimly lit.😁

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 2