Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Rodeo Barbie

• Start Topic

LeeAnne and Rich settle their marriage woes and vow to start the wedding planning process; Kameron prepares for the Global Pet Expo, despite her children's disapproval; Brandi plans a rodeo adventure for new bestie.

Airs September 12, 2018.

• Love 1

I'm absolutely not interested in hearing Kam's children on the subject of..anything. I hope this episode isn't going to be kid heavy again, Kam's daughter has said 'awkward' twice already, I have seen her kids, I don't need to see them anymore. Get it together, Bravo. 

• Love 20
12 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

Holy shit, at dinner is LeeAnne wearing white gloves or does she have jaundice?

That is some truly unfortunate make up.  Yikes!!!

LeeAnne’s fiancée must either be a saint, or REALLY want to be on tv.  

Why is Kameron putting that display together in her house?  How the heck is she going to get it already assembled to the trade show?

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 6

I’m loving D’Andra’s one shoulder TH dress, and her braids in Ft Worth.

LeeAnne walking into a rodeo and declaring it smells like poop - ummm, yeah...your point?  

2 minutes ago, dosodog said:

LeeAnne is Brandi's favorite punching bag. 

If D'Andra does a beer bong, Yay!  When LeeAnne does it, it's "sad" because she's "trying so hard".

Which? Why can't LeeAnne try new things out of her comfort zone without Brandi being bitch about it?

Because Brandi picks on LeeAnne. 

I get what you’re saying, but I saw that play out more the way Brandi did.  LeeAnne acted like she was too cool for it until D’Andra did it.

And necklace in 3,2,1...

• Love 8

I am usually the last person to criticize another mom's parenting. I'm generally pretty empathetic with kids on T.V. But, damn...Brooklyn just gets on every nerve in my body. 

On the other hand, I'm living for Kameron's daughter, who continually reminds her mother how stupid pink dog food is.

Setting a date to set a date? Kind of weird. I don't really care. Get married, don't get married. But if you're going to use it as a storyline, I'm going to scrutinize. 

I hate the freaking rodeo; but it's because of animal treatment, not their lack of Michelin star restaurants. Cary is right back to being a pretentious twit. 

LeeAnne makes me sad. It's painfully obvious that she's jealous of D'Andra and Brandi becoming friendly. She just fears rejection so much. Seeing her trying SO hard was just embarrassing. She's like a child who just wants to please. 

• Love 22

The looks on the faces of the people in the bar during the beer bonging was cracking me up.  

Brandi and LeAnne are more interesting enemies than friends.  They both have fangs and they aren't afraid to bite.  I'm ready for this rivalry over D'Andra.  

Was Brandi trying to get her friend Joyce on the show?  She got her name credited on screen at least 3 times.  

I missed Stephanie but I suppose her absence was good for the Brandi/D'Andra friendship to evolve, which sets a match to LeAnne's jealousy.  

• Love 5

D’Andra’s situation with her business, her mother, and her money (preview) is really interesting. She seems like someone getting out of an abusive relationship - pretty traumatized. (Not a surprise, considering what we’ve seen of her mother.) Can’t wait to see how she handles everything - and what she ends up doing.

• Love 19
8 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Can’t wait to see how she handles everything - and what she ends up doing.

D'Andra has one of the most compelling stories in the entire Housewives' universe, especially for someone who grew up with a controlling mother.  Her story actually brings some substance to the franchise, rather than the necessary scenery chewing...not that there's anything wrong with that.  

• Love 24

So Kameron's worried about what D'Andra will do if she hangs around with Brandi too much?  What could possibly go wrong?  She'll start wearing garishly hideous lipstick/makeup?  Her hair will get too long and skanky?  She'll start spelling her name with an apostrophe and giving TMI about her sex life?  That would be a shame.

Edited by princelina
  • Love 22

I’m going to have to watch this episode again...there was so much!

Kam was less revolting to me than usual, and I thought she looked very pretty in her rodeo outfit. I covet those pink boots! I laughed out loud when her daughter explained that the pink dog food is dumb because it’s pink dog food. 

I guess we know exactly when the beer LeeAnne funneled kicked in - lawdy mercy!  I wouldn’t want her coming anywhere near me after she rolled and flailed and wiped her entire body across that filthy bar floor. Brandi’s incredibly accurate re-enactment of the lapdance LeeAnne did on D’Andra was extra funny with the side-by-side footage of the real thing. 

LeeAnne’s jealousy and possessiveness of D’Andra is hard to watch. I was really enjoying her so far this season, it’s a shame that version of LeeAnne seems to be coming to an end. Next week looks to be brutal.

• Love 10

Oh boy, are we going back to LeeAnne telling us What It Is Like In Society?  That really doesn't work when you've got two women who are actually really in society.  

I think it's funny that after hearing D'Andra emotionally talking about how smothering and constricting and miserable her life has been as a socialite, both Kam and LeeAnn were like, "D'Andra can't act like that!  She might lose her standing as a socialite!"  Thanks for the support, girls.  Nice to know what your priorities are.  True friends.

• Love 15

I had forgotten it was D’Andre’s Birthday based on Kam and LeeAnn’s reaction to Brandi giving her a gift. Yes it was expensive but it was her birthday.

Much like last season Brandi exhibits that she actually has a great memory and doesn’t exaggerate things and that includes that lap dance!

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6

I loved Kam's husband asking her if she was badgering the others and she was like "where'd you hear that?"

Brandi's girls are just as horrible as they were last year.  I hope they are better for her mom than they are for her.

I don't really care about LeAnne and Rich getting married.  Get married or don't, but I don't want to hear a debate about it.

I do love that Kam's daughter ain't got no time for Sparkle Dog and can't even pretend pink dog food isn't stupid - she obviously takes after her dad.

I also love that Kam did Champagne bongs instead of beer bongs, it is so pretentious, but for some reason I find it hilarious.

JFC, a $75k stove!  At least Mark likes to cook ad will use it and isn't just getting it to get it.

I just want D'Andra to have fun and be herself and not feel pressured to have a stick up her ass like Kameron.  I also want D'Andra's earrings, but I could probably just go into my supplies and make my own if I wasn't lazy, except I think my little faceted beads are garnet.  Maybe I'll be productive this weekend :)  As long as it doesn't turn into me buying more supplies!

I take back what I said about not giving the necklace, but it was for a birthday, not just because, and 3 of them pitched in on it.  It was still really nice of them and I think Brandi snuck and bought it while they were shopping and Cary and Steph pitched in after the fact.

What was up with LeAnne's Coyote Ugly performance?  The lap dance was a little crazy, but the floor show was out there?  I guess she was drunk and jealous of Brandi?  Brandi's physical impersonations are as good as her verbal.  What a great talent for a HW.

On WWHL they said the who's the queen fight was over who was the star of the show and it was D'Andra getting aggressive with LeAnne over it.  

Next week looks nuts.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I loved Kam's husband asking her if she was badgering the others and she was like "where'd you hear that?"

Brandi's girls are just as horrible as they were last year.  I hope they are better for her mom than they are for her.

I don't really care about LeAnne and Rich getting married.  Get married or don't, but I don't want to hear a debate about it.

I do love that Kam's daughter ain't got no time for Sparkle Dog and can't even pretend pink dog food isn't stupid - she obviously takes after her dad.

I also love that Kam did Champagne bongs instead of beer bongs, it is so pretentious, but for some reason I find it hilarious.

JFC, a $75k stove!  At least Mark likes to cook ad will use it and isn't just getting it to get it.

I just want D'Andra to have fun and be herself and not feel pressured to have a stick up her ass like Kameron.  I also want D'Andra's earrings, but I could probably just go into my supplies and make my own if I wasn't lazy, except I think my little faceted beads are garnet.  Maybe I'll be productive this weekend :)  As long as it doesn't turn into me buying more supplies!

I take back what I said about not giving the necklace, but it was for a birthday, not just because, and 3 of them pitched in on it.  It was still really nice of them and I think Brandi snuck and bought it while they were shopping and Cary and Steph pitched in after the fact.

What was up with LeAnne's Coyote Ugly performance?  The lap dance was a little crazy, but the floor show was out there?  I guess she was drunk and jealous of Brandi?  Brandi's physical impersonations are as good as her verbal.  What a great talent for a HW.

On WWHL they said the who's the queen fight was over who was the star of the show and it was D'Andra getting aggressive with LeAnne over it.  

Next week looks nuts.

I find her hilarious, too. But the stick up her ass must stay: it's part of her charm ;)

Although I gotta say this -- I don't find Brandi's sense of humor particularly funny. The dog poop on hat/chasing a woman around with a dildo doesn't make me laugh either.  But Brandi thinks she's hilarious and if you don't find her funny there's something wrong with you. Disagree. 

Stephanie's Italian vacation sounded great.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, dosodog said:

LeeAnne is Brandi's favorite punching bag. 

Weren't LeeAnne and Brandi besties back when Brandi and Stephanie were on the outs? God, these women are so fickle!

LeeAnne has got to stop wearing her hair so long and dark and parted down the middle. She looks like a witch. 

• Love 7

I cringed when I saw LeAnn's lap dance and floor show.  She really does need to be noticed, doesn't she. and her grabbing Deandra was awkward, Brandi was right about LeAnn being jealous and needy and having to be the center of attention and I cannot believe that I agree with Brandi.

$75,000 for a stove? Really? It was a beautiful stove but really?  I bet everything will taste better cooked on that stove, lol.  

I really hate the way Society Kam talks to her kids when she has to travel for work, "Mommy has to go away so she can work and earn money, she doesn't want to go away from you, etc...said in a syrupy voice.  Talking about yourself in the third person, oy.  Plus, this sort of think is meant only to egg the kids on in to a whiney session of "don't go's" all for the camera.  However, the daughter speaketh the truth, Sparkle Dog Food is dumb.

I am not sure about glorifying rodeo's (I am no PETA pleaser by any means but) to see a terrified animal being taunted makes me sad.

At least LeAnn didn't break any glasses in anger this episode.

• Love 6

I now want to see Kam walk a long horn bull on a leash.  And give it sparkle pink cattle feed.

I was glad that Cary and Stephanie made it clear that they went in with Brandi on D'Andra's necklace.  It made it far less weird.  

Between Dallas and OC, I just can't with all the tequila being consumed in shots.  I used to be a big drinker and still I think I've done shots only one time in my life and swore them off.  Too much acid in my gut.  How there isn't more puking escapes me.

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Jel said:

Although I gotta say this -- I don't find Brandi's sense of humor particularly funny. The dog poop on hat/chasing a woman around with a dildo doesn't make me laugh either.  But Brandi thinks she's hilarious and if you don't find her funny there's something wrong with you. Disagree. 

I completely agree with this, I definitely have no stick up my ass but find Brandi and her "antics" to be unamusing and obnoxious.  Same could be said for LeeAnne and her behavior at the bar.  I love to go out and have fun with my friends but I think  both Brandi and LeeAnne's sense of humor is less about having a genuinely fun time and much more about grabbing as much attention as possible.  Who knows, maybe I do have a stick up my ass but I just really don't find it all that hilarious to see a bunch of grown women acting like complete idiots.

• Love 11

Yes, exactly nr65000! It's like Brandi thinks if you don't want to put dog poop on your hat (or don't find that funny) you're incapable of having "fun!". Brandi doesn't seem to understand that there's more than one version of fun.  It's fine she has her own, but why does she have to be so judgy about others' versions, or their lack of agreement about hers? Ironic, and answering my own question, but probably because she's felt so judged in her own life. 

• Love 7

Are they at a high society function or are they at a dive bar at a rodeo? I didn't know that it was proper etiquette to act like you are in a freaking ballroom while drinking beer and doing shots with the common plebs. Jesus Christ let Brandi have some fun yes there is a proper way to act at Charity functions and her sense of humor isnt for everyone but give the girl a break...These women are trying to use "etiquette" to force some kind of control over other people and its just stupid anyone with etiquette would know you dont tell another grown woman the proper way to act they arnt your children and opinions like assholes should be kept to oneself in such situations.. it must be exhausting always worrying about and having to act the way everyone else wants you to 24/7 and not feeling like you can control what you can and cant do in life with out being judged and shamed for it... I can def see why D'Andra would want to be friends with Brandi she doesn't have any expectations of what D'Andra should be she just wants her to have fun and be herself.... And god forbid that Brandi (with the help of the other two girls got the necklace for D'Andra for her birthday I mean how dare she she must be trying to buy D'Andra's friendship right I mean it couldn't be because you give gifts to someone on their birthday and Brandi saw how much she LOVED that necklace and wanted it.......

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 5

I just feel sorry for LeeAnne at this point. I'm beginning to question Brandi as well. She sees LeeAnne, but she's going to keep baiting her because of the things LeeAnne has said in her broken neediness. Maybe Brandi is too young to see how damaged LeeAnne is. I hope Stephanie can influence her to be more compassionate. LeeAnne is a delusional loon, but she's got such obvious abandonment issues and messing with  her is going to make Brandi look really cruel, eventually.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It was so odd that Kam could not say bull correctly.

I'm beginning to think she's had speech therapy and speech issues and this is why she puts on this ... act, with the. vocal. fry. And the enunciation. And the dramatic....pauses.

When she does some of her THs and she's throwing her head around, she has this tic where she rolls her tongue into her teeth. Watch for it. Maybe someone here is a speech therapist and can verify? ( I bet there is someone here that can!)

• Love 1

For someone so invested in society, acting proper and being all about appearances I just couldn’t with LeAnne’s floor  dance (as well as the lap dance). She must have been drunk and it wasn’t a pretty sight. Its going to endear Rich to want to marry her more *sarcasm*. Next time she is soliciting for big donations in the upper echelons of Dallas society, they are not going to want to be paired with that. Even Brandi was giving her the side eye. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nr65000 said:

I completely agree with this, I definitely have no stick up my ass but find Brandi and her "antics" to be unamusing and obnoxious.

Not to mention juvenile. She makes me cringe. It's no wonder her daughter's have no respect for her. She acts like a child herself. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I despise rodeos, and I dislike spoiled D'Andra even more for rhapsodizing over them.  Animal abuse is just so wonderful when you're a trust fund baby.

Same here.  Makes me sick.  I have been really annoyed with D'Andra lately and this is making me dislike her even more.  

9 hours ago, Irritable said:

I’m going to have to watch this episode again...there was so much!

Kam was less revolting to me than usual, and I thought she looked very pretty in her rodeo outfit. I covet those pink boots! I laughed out loud when her daughter explained that the pink dog food is dumb because it’s pink dog food. 

I need that dress!  Anyone know if it is GUCCI?  

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am not sure about glorifying rodeo's (I am no PETA pleaser by any means but) to see a terrified animal being taunted makes me sad.

That's pretty much what peta is - people who are asking for ethical treatment of animals.  I am horrified by the rodeo and cannot believe anyone would think it was ok to attend.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Jel said:

I find her hilarious, too. But the stick up her ass must stay: it's part of her charm ;)

Stephanie's Italian vacation sounded great.

It looked like they booked a lot of really fun experiences.  I went last summer and booked a few things like that.  We did a private extended Vatican tour because for 6 people it was only $200 (~$800 instead of $600)  more than all of us doing a regular non-private tour, but I think Stephanie's family did one of the more expensive ones that was in the thousands.  Anyway, the private tour is way worth it because that place is huge and super crowded.  Unfortunately I didn't think about it deeply enough and my dad wasn't having it and cut our tour short.  I was looking at it more like a museum with an amazing antiquities collection and all kinds of amazing things to see since the church spent so many years plundering and he's a former altar boy with some very bad experiences and feelings attached to that and I didn't even think about it because he's so matter of fact about things that are totally WTF that it's easy to file them away as no big deal.

10 hours ago, nr65000 said:

LeeAnne please dial back your TH's.  The Elvira hair and makeup coupled with the very very rehearsed googly eyed bon mots are a bit much.  Also, put the stupid BOWL (not BULL) down.

She really is too much and I should hate her crazy TH hair extensions that match her dress but for some reason I love them - not in an I'd wear that because it is amazing way, but in a I love to gawk at it way (and I have a whole head of purple hair, so it ain't the color scaring me away).

10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It was so odd that Kam could not say bull correctly.  

I wanted to make fun of her, but I can't do certain vowel sounds correctly and get made fun of a lot, so I get it. 

8 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I hate to say things about the children on this show. But Brandi stop with the enormous cheerleader bows on your girls. Even more so why are you wearing one? How old ar

I was like WTF when I saw Brandi with that bow and then saw the kids wearing them and thought it was cute that they were playing dress-up together.  But I seriously cannot stand her kids.  I hope they are just acting up and being assholes for the cameras because they are the worst.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 5

I'm kinda living for D'andra's blog

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-dallas/season-3/blogs/dandra-simmons/dandra-leeanne-may-be-a-tad-bit-jealous

from LeeAnnes blog "I do think that it was incredibly thoughtful for Brandi to grab that necklace and save it for her birthday present from all of us." Ummm in that talking head and at the Rodeo you acted like she somehow was buying D'andra's friendship and was  a sneek NOW it was incredibly thoughtful? lady which one is it???

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-dallas/season-3/blogs/leeanne-locken/leeanne-brandi-and-dandra-are-starting

and Kameron backtracking her buying her friendship dig.  "Um Brandi, I am still waiting for you to buy my friendship!! Brandi, did you know I like PINK? I really don't know what to think of this, it is quite a nice gift. But seriously, I doubt she was trying to buy her friendship, but stranger things have happened in Dallas."

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-dallas/season-3/blogs/kameron-westcott/kameron-brandi-doesnt-know-better-but

Edited by Keywestclubkid