Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Rodeo Barbie

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Same here.  Makes me sick.  I have been really annoyed with D'Andra lately and this is making me dislike her even more.

I've generally liked D'Andra, but her love of rodeos was a real turn off. 

There was also something else she did/said this episode that raised a red flag with me. I, of course, can't remember it now. And I deleted the episode from my DVR. But it was something to do with this whole friend triangle - D'andra-Brandi-LeeAnn. She did/said something that made me really feel for LeeAnn, like she's about to get fucked over big time. I wish I could remember. Because I thought D'Andra was a cool, down-to-earth chick when she joined. And I remember having an, "I see you, girl" feeling last night. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I've generally liked D'Andra, but her love of rodeos was a real turn off. 

There was also something else she did/said this episode that raised a red flag with me. I, of course, can't remember it now. And I deleted the episode from my DVR. But it was something to do with this whole friend triangle - D'andra-Brandi-LeeAnn. She did/said something that made me really feel for LeeAnn, like she's about to get fucked over big time. I wish I could remember. Because I thought D'Andra was a cool, down-to-earth chick when she joined. And I remember having an, "I see you, girl" feeling last night. 

D'Andra wants to be part of the "cool girls" so she is kissing up to Brandi.  If she only could see that Brandi is not even close to the cool girl.

This whole friend triangle makes me sad.  It is something ASSHOLE women do to other women and it is subtle, and not always seen clearly, and it is all about jealousy - it is usually when someone wants to be friends with someone else to hurt another person.  Team up with their best friend and ostracize the other one.

I cannot even imagine doing that to someone.  Who would purposely want someone else to feel left out?  The person who is being made fun of and ignored can see that they are being pushed out and they usually try even harder to get back in - this gives the other woman ammunition.  And D'Andra is feeding into it which really makes me question how kind of a person she is. 

• Love 15

Holy shit, at dinner is LeeAnne wearing white gloves or does she have jaundice?

Seriously, the hell? She's jaundiced looking in the previews, too. I hope it's just another bizarre makeup choice, and not health related.

Pretty slick of Brandi to make it look like she got D'Andra the necklace, so as to get under LeeAnne's (yellow) skin.

Brandi's physical impersonations are as good as her verbal.  What a great talent for a HW.

No doubt, girl got skills.

It tickles me how Brandi and Stephanie have hearty laughs, but whispery talks.

I'm going to take a not-so-wild guess and say Cary's parents will return before the Deubers' house is finished.

I bet everything will taste better cooked on that stove, lol.  

It better!

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, jaync said:

m going to take a not-so-wild guess and say Cary's parents will return before the Deubers' house is finished.

Haha so true. Hopefully the daddy issues are just a made up story line or else I feel kind of sorry for Cary’s dad. 

I actually felt bad for Kam when her daughter said Sparkle Dog was stupid.

how can anyone be talking about being part of conservative society when you are on Housewives? This will never make sense to me. I wonder how Kam convinced the Westscotts it was ok.

IDK what is going on with DAndra. Her blog about having to scrimp and save and cut her budget to save $400,000 over a few months is off putting. 

Leanne and Brandi can just stop with one another.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

For someone so invested in society, acting proper and being all about appearances I just couldn’t with LeAnne’s floor  dance (as well as the lap dance). She must have been drunk and it wasn’t a pretty sight. Its going to endear Rich to want to marry her more *sarcasm*. Next time she is soliciting for big donations in the upper echelons of Dallas society, they are not going to want to be paired with that. Even Brandi was giving her the side eye. 

Agree with this!  But want to add that I think Brandi was giving her the side-eye because it was obvious she was trying to be "cool" in the way that Brandi is (see Brandi dancing with the stripper in season 1).  Some gals can get away with that kind of nonsense and people find it fun, funny, wild, cool, etc. and others just can't.  (Raising hand - and in my youth I remember trying once or twice and feeling like an ass because no one found me as hilarious or charming as the girls who could get away with it). I'm surprise to find myself feeling bad for Leann, but then I remember that she and I are the same age, and I learned that lesson over 2 decades ago.

1 hour ago, iloveit said:

Haha so true. Hopefully the daddy issues are just a made up story line or else I feel kind of sorry for Cary’s dad. 

Well you know that once he listens to all of her complaints in front of the Bravo cameras, the relationship will be totally repaired :D

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, princelina said:

Agree with this!  But want to add that I think Brandi was giving her the side-eye because it was obvious she was trying to be "cool" in the way that Brandi is (see Brandi dancing with the stripper in season 1).  Some gals can get away with that kind of nonsense and people find it fun, funny, wild, cool, etc. and others just can't.  (Raising hand - and in my youth I remember trying once or twice and feeling like an ass because no one found me as hilarious or charming as the girls who could get away with it). I'm surprise to find myself feeling bad for Leann, but then I remember that she and I are the same age, and I learned that lesson over 2 decades ago.

If not for early pregnancy/marriage/kids/job, etc., I would probably have been found on the floor of a few bars myself, at least into my late 20's.  I wondered how much of that performance was for Rich, especially the "cracking ribs with thighs" part.  If any of the young men in that bar were taking notice, we didn't see them.  All we saw were raised eyebrows.  Those women were way too loud -- it didn't seem like a raucous kind of place, really.

LeeAnne bugs me anyway.  She has a large vocabulary and in trying to use all her words, she'll mess up, like this week with "polar" and "spectrum".  She was trying for "polar opposites" and "end of the spectrum" but mixed those two up.  

Her comments are more like blog posts than real conversation.  But that's true for a lot of Ho-wives -- they speak in platitudes. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, jaync said:

Seriously, the hell? She's jaundiced looking in the previews, too. I hope it's just another bizarre makeup choice, and not health related.

Pretty slick of Brandi to make it look like she got D'Andra the necklace, so as to get under LeeAnne's (yellow) skin.

No doubt, girl got skills.

It tickles me how Brandi and Stephanie have hearty laughs, but whispery talks.

I'm going to take a not-so-wild guess and say Cary's parents will return before the Deubers' house is finished.

It better!

According to LeAnne's blog, LeAnne chipped in on the necklace too and Brandi said it was from "all your hoochie mamas" or something like that and on WWHL last night they taled about there being a card that said it was from everyone.  So I don't think Brandi was trying to make it seem like it was just from her.

6 hours ago, iloveit said:

I actually felt bad for Kam when her daughter said Sparkle Dog was stupid.

how can anyone be talking about being part of conservative society when you are on Housewives? This will never make sense to me. I wonder how Kam convinced the Westscotts it was ok.

IDK what is going on with DAndra. Her blog about having to scrimp and save and cut her budget to save $400,000 over a few months is off putting. 

Leanne and Brandi can just stop with one another.

D'Andra never said that she had to scrimp and save for a few months to save $400k.  She said she invested $400k of her own money that she earned and it was a big deal to her and she was having trouble adjusting to her new budget.  For all we know she drained her liquid assets or leveraged her house and the budget cuts are so she can rebuild a cushion or make the new loan payments.  It's actually kind of relatable -- or at least more so than getting your husband to give you money to make pink dog food.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

from LeeAnnes blog "I do think that it was incredibly thoughtful for Brandi to grab that necklace and save it for her birthday present from all of us." Ummm in that talking head and at the Rodeo you acted like she somehow was buying D'andra's friendship and was  a sneek NOW it was incredibly thoughtful? lady which one is it???

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-dallas/season-3/blogs/leeanne-locken/leeanne-brandi-and-dandra-are-starting

In fairness, it's entirely possible (even for LeeAnne), to have been consumed by jealousy in that moment (and in recalling that moment in her TH) that she would see the worst in the gesture but later change her mind.I think it's a small victory (for LeeAnne anyways) that she could look back in hindsight and see the gift as something more well intended. Maybe hindsight and the benefit of having your moments caught on camera is that you can watch it back and realize how unreasonable you behaved...because it makes zero sense that the gift was anywhere close to malicious as LeeAnne and Kameron made it out to be - she shared the credit with all of the women!

Maybe it was the High Society conversation, but it reminded me of how focused the entire first season was to introducing these women in association with Dallas's high society charity scene. Have we seen them attend a single charity event since that first season? Maybe I just forget because it wasn't made into the storyline the way the it was all of the first season. Kameron is quite pretentious and has a stick up her ass but it does lead to some good lines by her from time to time, lol. Champagne pong was so very her, lol.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

In fairness, it's entirely possible (even for LeeAnne), to have been consumed by jealousy in that moment (and in recalling that moment in her TH) that she would see the worst in the gesture but later change her mind.I think it's a small victory (for LeeAnne anyways) that she could look back in hindsight and see the gift as something more well intended. Maybe hindsight and the benefit of having your moments caught on camera is that you can watch it back and realize how unreasonable you behaved...because it makes zero sense that the gift was anywhere close to malicious as LeeAnne and Kameron made it out to be - she shared the credit with all of the women!

Maybe it was the High Society conversation, but it reminded me of how focused the entire first season was to introducing these women in association with Dallas's high society charity scene. Have we seen them attend a single charity event since that first season? Maybe I just forget because it wasn't made into the storyline the way the it was all of the first season. Kameron is quite pretentious and has a stick up her ass but it does lead to some good lines by her from time to time, lol. Champagne pong was so very her, lol.

Wasn't the show intended to be some high society of Dallas type of show but after season one filmed they turned in into Real Housewives of Dallas? That's why season one was so focused on charity. It hasn't really come up again until the conversation from this week's show and I was surprised by it.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, butterflyeludesme said:

Wasn't the show intended to be some high society of Dallas type of show but after season one filmed they turned in into Real Housewives of Dallas? That's why season one was so focused on charity. It hasn't really come up again until the conversation from this week's show and I was surprised by it.  

Are you thinking about "Big Rich Texas"? I wish they would get Bonnie from that show to come to RHOD. She would kick ass. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Are you thinking about "Big Rich Texas"? I wish they would get Bonnie from that show to come to RHOD. She would kick ass. 

Have you seen S01 ? (it's a real question ;)) Because it was really different from last 2 seasons... and 99% charity oriented...

• Love 3

Several of the Housewives shows started off as something else (NY was originally supposed to be Manhattan Moms, I think).  So either Bravo changes its mind a lot about what the focus of a show is going to be or is being sneaky about the fact that it's really meant to be a Housewives branch, just to get women to participate.  My money's on the second option.  But season 1 was definitely all about the Dallas charity scene.  Until it wasn't anymore.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, butterflyeludesme said:

Oh I didn't know that...but I could believe that Bravo would start with one concept and then turn it into a HW franchise once they realized what personalities they had and the drama that they were able to develop throughout the course of filming. This makes a lot of sense actually.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Several of the Housewives shows started off as something else (NY was originally supposed to be Manhattan Moms, I think).  So either Bravo changes its mind a lot about what the focus of a show is going to be or is being sneaky about the fact that it's really meant to be a Housewives branch, just to get women to participate.  My money's on the second option.  But season 1 was definitely all about the Dallas charity scene.  Until it wasn't anymore.

Same thing happened with Potomac.  The ladies thought they were filming a show focusing on etiquette & charity, but was really another HWs show.

• Love 2

According to LeAnne's blog, LeAnne chipped in on the necklace too and Brandi said it was from "all your hoochie mamas" or something like that and on WWHL last night they taled about there being a card that said it was from everyone. So I don't think Brandi was trying to make it seem like it was just from her.

My bad...I misheard the "hoochie mamas" part, and forgot that Stephanie/Cary said there was a card. Sorry, Brandi!

Why does this show have such short seasons? There were only ten episodes in S1 (which is understandable), and twelve each for S2 and S3.

Edited by jaync
12 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

According to LeAnne's blog, LeAnne chipped in on the necklace too and Brandi said it was from "all your hoochie mamas" or something like that and on WWHL last night they taled about there being a card that said it was from everyone.  So I don't think Brandi was trying to make it seem like it was just from her.

7 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

because it makes zero sense that the gift was anywhere close to malicious as LeeAnne and Kameron made it out to be - she shared the credit with all of the women!

I heard Brandi say that and wondered why they were such bitches about it when they were in on it too!

3 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Ha ha - remember Leann snarling at Brandi, "Your charity world is OVER!!"  

Edited by princelina
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, butterflyeludesme said:

Yes, you are correct. Which is why first season it was akin to an SNL skit they said the word “charity” so much.

And I loved Big Rich Texas!

Brandi mocking Leanne doesn’t sit right with me. They are both kind of the underdogs in this group and instead of capitalizing on that work against each other. All said and done D’andra goes home to wealth and a hot hubs who wants to do her. Brandi goes home to a household of irritable red heads with large bows and LeeAnne goes back to a non commital hot guy who is thrice (?) divorced and oddly wears an eye patch.  Neither with the financial backing of the others. They should join forces. 

I find Kameron super odd but didn’t need to see her daughter mock her. I don’t have kids so concede I may be wrong but do children come to these conclusions on their own?  I’ve got to think dad has dissed the pink dog food. I don’t know- I can speak as a daughter and even at my age now I love my mom and especially at that age thought she was the greatest thing.  It seems ok to mock “mommy”  in that house which makes me sad. I’m sure she’s weird but not sure deserving of that.  And if someone could tell that kid the 2nd time she said “awkward” was one time too many. 

Stephanies trip to Italy looked wonderful!

Cary brings the humor and wealth- best combo!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

There's a good joke to made here about the bait and switch of the majority of HW's across the cities not being wives, but it's Friday and my brain is too tired to be funny or witty.

13 minutes ago, KnoxForPres said:

I find Kameron super odd but didn’t need to see her daughter mock her. I don’t have kids so concede I may be wrong but do children come to these conclusions on their own?  I’ve got to think dad has dissed the pink dog food. I don’t know- I can speak as a daughter and even at my age now I love my mom and especially at that age thought she was the greatest thing.  It seems ok to mock “mommy”  in that house which makes me sad. I’m sure she’s weird but not sure deserving of that.  And if someone could tell that kid the 2nd time she said “awkward” was one time too many. 

So my sister is currently in the process of transitioning her online only store to also having a B&M location.  She's killing it.  The month isn't even half over and she's already hit her monthly goal.  It's super exciting.  One problem she's having though is she still has a separate 9-5 and will have to for a while.  So she asked her 16 yo daughter to help out and as told "no I need something more stable," like the kid has some pressing responsibilities that she's funding with her after school job that she currently does not have.  My BIL was asked to help out and he said it wasn't what he wanted to do with his free time.  Her 10 yo son is already planning his space in the back office and what shifts he's going to work, but he's been asking to be her business partner for years.  So I think sometimes family members are just unsupportive assholes.  But in Kam's kid's case, she was right, pink dog food is stupid, she probably just shouldn't talk like that to her mom.  I think the kids probably all act up around the cameras though.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, KnoxForPres said:

@yourmomiseasy beat me to it - but I think that the kids (Kameron's and Brandi's) are just showing off for the cameras.  And they don't need dad to realize that mom talks and acts weird and is showing off herself.

• Love 2
On 9/13/2018 at 5:37 AM, queenjen said:

I just feel sorry for LeeAnne at this point. I'm beginning to question Brandi as well. She sees LeeAnne, but she's going to keep baiting her because of the things LeeAnne has said in her broken neediness. Maybe Brandi is too young to see how damaged LeeAnne is. I hope Stephanie can influence her to be more compassionate. LeeAnne is a delusional loon, but she's got such obvious abandonment issues and messing with  her is going to make Brandi look really cruel, eventually.

Yes to all of this. I find Brandi to be quite cruel. She uses LeeAnne as her punching bag. I find it a little sickening, to be honest, and I am so happy Stephanie is balancing this out with actual kindness and compassion.

• Love 11

I can’t believe Kameron is only 34 years old. She acts like someone twice her age might. She is humorless and cold and that dog food idea is ridiculous. She doesn’t bring anything to this table except her husbands money. 

I have a soft spot for Leanne and want her to get and stay in a good place. Her makeup isn’t doing her any favors and her hair is really harsh looking though.  I’ve always liked it really dark but maybe the extensions are bringing her face down. 

Im enjoying the season so far. 

• Love 11

I was LMAO at Kameron struggling to put up that Skyline display. Been there. Done that. Many. Many times. She had it standing on its end and then upside down. There was no way she was going to get the header positioned right. I don't know where this trade show is, but for her sake, I hope the exhibit show has a rule that vendors have to use contract labor to assemble and tear-down the booths. Otherwise, she's SOL.

I don't have much else to add to what's already been said. I actually was grateful to not see the immature twosome of Braphanie for a change.  I wonder if we're in for a divide of Leanne/Stephanie and D'Andra/Brandi? 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 3
On 9/12/2018 at 10:02 PM, DFWGina said:

Dear Cary - there aren’t any Michelin star restaurants in Dallas or the whole state of Texas - not just Fort Worth stockyards.

Reference:  http://reportingtexas.com/stars-might-be-big-and-bright-in-texas-but-none-of-them-is-a-michelin/

Yeah, I think these white trash idiots think they sound spoiled and high-class when they say ignorant stuff like this, when, in fact, the opposite is true. You sound lame, uncultured, and like a throwback from the 80s. Also, I realize I'm in the minority here, but I have zero interest in a couple of nitwits hiring construction workers to build a house. I couldn't care less when my real friends talk about their house renovations, so I know I don't care when these poseurs bore me to tears about it. You're getting a stove--so what? You know what a Michelin star restaurant is--yawn. If you want to impress people, do some work for Operation Smile instead of just attaching out-dated bolt-ons to hos.

• Love 11

Wow I hate to say it --but Brandis girls come off so bratty.   And they didn't seem very gentle around the baby.  

LeeAnn looked scary AF at the dinner with Rich.  Makeup and hair set to harsh.  I would love to see her with lighter hair like she had in her pageant days.    I do like the gold Wonder Woman style tiara in her talking head. 

I was wondering if D'Andra is in a Tori Spelling  type situation -- rich heiress ends up not so rich as one would think.    The class backgrounds on this group are interesting, we've seen in past seasons Brandi and Stephanie are from modest backgrounds, and of course we all know the Ballad of Carny Kid LeeAnn.   Kameron was clearly wealthy (Montecito...polo playing daddy)  even before meeting the illustrious Westcotts and finally breeding some height into their line.   I'd guess Carys background was a bit closer to Kams than to B and S.   

• Love 8

Makes sense about the show's origins being in charity work....this would explain why Leanne is even on the show, she's a worker bee.  Isn't she an event planner and that's how she got picked for the show?  Now that the scope has changed, I wonder why she's on the show now I understand why she's trying so hard to be a villain.  Dollar bills y'all.  Simply put, she can't hang financially with rest of the hoochie mama's, so she needs her own angle to stay on.

• Love 1

Just a quick lesson in cows for the ladies poseurs of Dallas.  Those longhorn cattle that are traipsed out everyday in the stockyards are steers(no balls) not bulls.  The streets would be quite deadly to even have one unpredictable bull in the mix.

To those of you against rodeo I understand the dislike but it is so much a part of Texas history and some of us still compete(barrel racing for me).  What they(HW of D) saw was simply bull riding which I think is one of the dumbest events in all of rodeo.  The bulls are treating like royalty because believe me those stock contractors don't want anything done to their stock that could hurt or cripple them.  The idiot cowboys guys(most can't even ride a horse) that climb aboard are no match for these 2000 lbs + beasts. The broncs that are seen at the rodeo would have gone to kill buyers and their lives become very nice as, again, the stock contractors put a lot of time and TLC into them.

The stockyards are usually hopping so I would guess they went on a weekday or something because it looked totally lame.

Cary, please step away from the plastic surgery, Botox and fillers as you are starting to look more and more like a toad.

I think I have said this before(sorry for the repeat) but D'Andra's mom is a spitting image of my MIL in looks and personality.  My husband has zero contact with her and it makes his life much more peaceful.  If D'Andra wants to continue an unhealthy relationship with Cruella Deville, than she should just bide her time and wait for the witch to die and maybe then her momster will had over the keys.

• Love 5

Do Brandi’s girls need therapy? Why do they act and speak like that? I am around lots of littles and rarely ever see one acting or speaking that way toward an adult. Seems those girls get very little actual nurturing.  They both seem to be acting up negatively just for attention. Sad to see girls that age acting so inappropriate and just rude. 

I don’t live in TX but have similar steamy weather in N.C.  How can these women wear such heavy makeup without it just melting away?  It’s like they are made up for some off broadway show. 

Carrie and Mark are yucky. They seem so cold and just plain stuck-up.  It’s all about the appearance and the labels. 

• Love 6
On 9/18/2018 at 7:22 AM, CalicoskiesNC said:

Do Brandi’s girls need therapy? Why do they act and speak like that? I am around lots of littles and rarely ever see one acting or speaking that way toward an adult. Seems those girls get very little actual nurturing.  They both seem to be acting up negatively just for attention. Sad to see girls that age acting so inappropriate and just rude. 

Totally agree that those little girls are acting up for attention.   They irritate me to no end when they are on screen.   It’s not their fault, but I don’t watch this crap to see little kids act out. 

• Love 5

This is the most poorly styled group of all these shows. My god Leanne looked horrible at dinner with her fiancee. Oh and she's still telling the lie that her mom abandoned her? I thought that was debunked a while ago. 

I never, ever need to see Brandi's kids again. Jesus their nasty little brats. 

I did think "Rodeo Barbie" was cute.

• Love 2
On 9/12/2018 at 8:21 PM, TexasGal said:

Why is Kameron putting that display together in her house?  How the heck is she going to get it already assembled to the trade show?

They collapse into a super portable display in a rolling bag lol  She was putting it up so that she could attached the actual display fabric to it, because when it's on you can collapse the display and then it's super easy to set up when you're at your actual event.  They are WAYYYYYY easier than she made it seem. they pop up and down super quick. We just got one for my company and they're actually made so that one person can set them up and tear them down easily.  

On 9/13/2018 at 2:33 AM, yourmomiseasy said:

Brandi's girls are just as horrible as they were last year.  I hope they are better for her mom than they are for her.

Hopefully they  just act up because the cameras and crew are around - kids tend to do that (or at least the ones I know).  My nephews were notorious for acting up whenever we would visit (and hearing they go good reports of being well behaved at school I didn't believe that AT ALL) and a couple months ago I started a workout plan with my friend so I go to her house twice a week and her oldest (5) gets really hyper when I'm there and my friend is always just baffled. Usually she blames it on him being tired.  Last night I went over there and I walked in and my friend was like "i dont get it... he was sitting here nicely for 20 min and the minute you walk in he goes crazy"  I said - because that's how kids are when people come to visit! They just either get really excited or have some sense of wanting to show off.  She thought it would calm down after i started coming over so often. ha... nope!

• Love 2

D'Andra and the money sitch.  Am I supposed to feel sorry for her on her "money issues" when she has a trust fund that her and her husband can live off of?  I feel like her mom probably got tired of cutting a paycheck to her from the skincare line and that's the real issue.  I feel like D'Andra is acting her scenes.

• Love 4

Am I the only one that side-eyed Travis not wanting his family to come to visit him at Harvard b/c he'd be too busy?  Long time to be away from your family, esp. young kids when you have the resources for family to come and visit.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Am I the only one that side-eyed Travis not wanting his family to come to visit him at Harvard b/c he'd be too busy?  Long time to be away from your family, esp. young kids when you have the resources for family to come and visit.

It’s a month. My sister actually runs a similar program at MIT and there isn’t a lot of “hey let’s hang out with the family in Cambridge.” Travis didn’t even seem that dismissive but was like hey let me see what’s happening when I get there. Stephanie then wigged out about how she couldn’t be alone for so long and it seemed to be about her.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It’s a month. My sister actually runs a similar program at MIT and there isn’t a lot of “hey let’s hang out with the family in Cambridge.” Travis didn’t even seem that dismissive but was like hey let me see what’s happening when I get there. Stephanie then wigged out about how she couldn’t be alone for so long and it seemed to be about her.

A month is a long time with little ones at home.  He can't see them on a weekend?  I could understand if you are talking about a family living on a shoestring budget that can't afford flights for a 2 hour visit.  But these people have tons of money.  I find it hard to believe he's going to be studying 24/7 w/absolutely no downtime.

• Love 1
On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 3:57 AM, yourmomiseasy said:

D'Andra never said that she had to scrimp and save for a few months to save $400k.  She said she invested $400k of her own money that she earned and it was a big deal to her and she was having trouble adjusting to her new budget.  For all we know she drained her liquid assets or leveraged her house and the budget cuts are so she can rebuild a cushion or make the new loan payments.  It's actually kind of relatable -- or at least more so than getting your husband to give you money to make pink dog food.

After D'Andra found it necessary to stress that she has not one trust fund but two, nothing about her is relatable to me.  I really just don't like her.  She's a child of privilege who constantly complains about how unfairly she's treated.  And her unnecessary pointing out of her wild sex life grosses me out.  Those who brag the loudest have the least to be proud of.

And I LOL at the blogger who pointed out how D'Andra feels the need to brag that she found a man who wanted to have sex with her.  Welcome to the club, sister!  I imagine two trust funds makes it all the easier!

• Love 5

I get a sinister vibe from Brandi, especially regarding LeAnne.  She has targeted LeAnne from the start back in Season 1, especially when she saw she could get a rise out of her.  I don't think Brandi wants to be friends with D'Andra.  I think she knew this would get under LeAnnes skin and maybe it was a payback for LeAnne getting Stephanie to be friends with her last season.  Brandi gets this mean expression on her face as she watches the others. Especially after drinks.  She comes across as all fun and goofy-girly but her eyes are always watching and noting what's going on.  I would not trust her.

I have 2 granddaughters who are 9 and they can act up and get loud but they aren't hostile like Brandi's two are.  I'd really watch that baby around the 9yr old.  She should know better than to try to stick a gummy worm into the baby's mouth-- that's more like a 4 yr old would do.  Brandi seems so checked out around those two girls and doesn't react when they act up.  Kids want to be shown they have boundaries which equates to caring in their little minds.  Maybe Adderall and wine just zone Brandi out. 

I guess I'm the lone viewer who doesn't think much of Rich.  I don't know his money situation but he seems okay to be living in LeAnnes home and not being very invested in much.  I've never seen a more checked out 'fiancé'.  He can barely come up with a full sentence.  His smile is a tired grimace. Old man found a desperate woman to live off of.  I may be wrong and he's loaded but if my fiancé had such a 'whatever' attitude toward me and I had to practically pull an answer from him about our relationship I'd dump him.   

• Love 3
4 hours ago, stcroix said:

LeAnne getting Stephanie to be friends with her last season.

LeAnne and Stephanie didn’t become friends last season they both mentioned that D’Andra’s party where Brandi wasn’t there was the first time they got along and that was this season. 

I find LeAnne much more shady with her  jabs at Brandi, Brandi recollections of their interaction are the same as what we saw and LeAnne twists the events constantly.

At the time Brandi reached out to D’Andra she and LeAnne said they were in a good place at the baby shower when she fought with D’Andra. I think Brandi decided to get along with D’Andra because she values her paycheck and only being able to film with Stephanie and Cary.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, stcroix said:

I guess I'm the lone viewer who doesn't think much of Rich.  I don't know his money situation but he seems okay to be living in LeAnnes home and not being very invested in much.  I've never seen a more checked out 'fiancé'.  He can barely come up with a full sentence.  His smile is a tired grimace. Old man found a desperate woman to live off of.  I may be wrong and he's loaded but if my fiancé had such a 'whatever' attitude toward me and I had to practically pull an answer from him about our relationship I'd dump him.   

I liked Rich a lot more before someone told me he used to be on another reality show.  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0497290/

I still like looking at him though.

In all seriousness though, he could be on a police pension. Which isn't going to make him loaded but with the relatively low cost of living here he'd be fine.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Didn't you ever see the movie "The Bad Seed"?

Yes I did and I also have the book!  haha!  So maybe Brandi should watch/read it and get a clue.  That poor kids attitude needs adjusting QUICK. I can already see the teenager waiting to happen :(

• Love 3
14 hours ago, biakbiak said:

LeAnne and Stephanie didn’t become friends last season they both mentioned that D’Andra’s party where Brandi wasn’t there was the first time they got along and that was this season. 

I find LeAnne much more shady with her  jabs at Brandi, Brandi recollections of their interaction are the same as what we saw and LeAnne twists the events constantly.

At the time Brandi reached out to D’Andra she and LeAnne said they were in a good place at the baby shower when she fought with D’Andra. I think Brandi decided to get along with D’Andra because she values her paycheck and only being able to film with Stephanie and Cary.

I binge watched all three seasons in the past week (I've been practically on bed rest for a health problem) and got season 2 confused with things that have happened in season 3!  Thank you for clearing that up :)

3 hours ago, stcroix said:

Yes I did and I also have the book!  haha!  So maybe Brandi should watch/read it and get a clue.  That poor kids attitude needs adjusting QUICK. I can already see the teenager waiting to happen :(

I cannot watch her daughters. If I were Brandi I would lock them in their room at night and sleep with one eye open.

• Love 5
On 9/15/2018 at 12:17 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

I can’t believe Kameron is only 34 years old. She acts like someone twice her age might. She is humorless and cold and that dog food idea is ridiculous. She doesn’t bring anything to this table except her husbands money. 

I have a soft spot for Leanne and want her to get and stay in a good place. Her makeup isn’t doing her any favors and her hair is really harsh looking though.  I’ve always liked it really dark but maybe the extensions are bringing her face down. 

Im enjoying the season so far. 

I do as well.  She is crazy, has a hot temper, but she also seems to realize her weaknesses.  She is also pretty nice on twitter.  

• Love 5