Type keyword(s) to search

JD and Abbie: Captured Before the Rapture

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

19 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I think of the Duggar offspring, they have the cutest kids.  And they look genuinely happy!

Fully agree!

I always felt they were the happiest of the married Duggar's. This is such a nice family picture. I hope they stop with two kids.

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, beckie said:

Doesn't Abbie get that hypermedia gratis(? sp) sickness during her pregnancies? Gracie and Charlie may be their only two.

I think they will have another one or two but I wouldn't be shocked if two is it. 

13 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

I don’t see them with more than 4 kids. They do look happy. 

Blessa and Ben do not look happy like JD/Abby.

Jessa strikes me as a miserable person! 

• Like 12

Abby posted pictures today to push matching Christmas pajamas.  Her kids are in the pictures, and they look so healthy and vibrant.  I'm sure John's kids have the same unfunctional upbringing as the other Duggar grandkids, but they appear to be clean.  

• Like 8
  • Useful 2

They posted another story today shilling those picture tiles. Looks like they have moved to a home, because they were placing the tiles on a real wall and it looked like the room the wall was in branched off in a couple of ways, so not like a mobile home.  Just my observation.  

• Useful 6

Such cuties with their personalities shining.

IIRC, Abbie is the least Fundyish wife married into the family. Lets hope she and her family are a good influence on JD.

Lets hope Gracie and Charlie's eyes sparkle in all future photos.

• Like 16
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

This family seems the most genuinely happy, especially compared to Jessa and Ben's brood.  

I totally believe because they waited until they were older and more mature. I also think the two of them are probably pretty easy going in nature. 

• Like 14
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Such cuties with their personalities shining.

IIRC, Abbie is the least Fundyish wife married into the family. Lets hope she and her family are a good influence on JD.

Lets hope Gracie and Charlie's eyes sparkle in all future photos.

Abbie's family is IBLP. She has siblings with 6/7 kids. But they're not skirts only or any of that garbage. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 4
12 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Abbie's family is IBLP. She has siblings with 6/7 kids. But they're not skirts only or any of that garbage. 

Yes, pants wearers and were allowed to listen to music and dance. But most importantly they seemed to value education.

• Like 11
  • Useful 4
25 minutes ago, floridamom said:

I wonder if these kids will be homeschooled? Does Abbie still work at that hospital that Joy recently delivered in as a labor unit nurse?

I don't think we've gotten any more info beyond that photo of Abbie in scrubs.  Since JD, being self-employed, has flexible hours, maybe he takes care of the kids while she's working.  I wonder if it's full-time or part-time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
(edited)

This is interesting

The house John got way back on the show and that he still owns, has a few storage units on the property.

He requested a zoning change in late 2021 to have the property re zoned to storage and warehouse space. It was deemed unnecessary because the original units were grandfathered in to old zoning rules.

He was told the original storage could stay, but the changes he wanted were not approved because they didn't fit current zoning. He was in violation of zoning and must remove all RVs, 4 wheelers and other things stored outside the original buildings. All storage has to be contained in the original units with the doors closed when not in use.

John said he requested the change because it was needed for him to attain a business license.

12/23 John forms new LLC for the property.

Sweet Duggar pal Tom Joseph has the property currently listed for sale for $599,999. (Updated 1/6/24)  John paid $126,000 in 2012 and has been renting the house to other for many years.

Edited by crazy8s
remove llc name
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 9
13 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Abbie has a big announcement tomorrow! And she says it's not what you think.

Guesses?

She's a working nurse, again?

Naw.  That's probably not it.

If it's not what we think, she's not pregnant.  

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Guesses?

MLM. The only thing people will assume is a pregnancy, so unless happy fundie divorce announcements have become a thing (we should be so lucky), it has to be an MLM, probably something in the "wellness" category so she can use her nursing license to sell bullshit bullshit cures.

• Like 8
  • Sad 3
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Guesses?

Jealous of Jill, she's written a tell-all book called My Husband with the Big Head and Me.

• LOL 15

I think she's going on the next season of Dancing With the Stars. 

The fact that she has to say "it's not what you're thinking" is sad.  She could be going back to school for a Master's degree but if she's asking us to guess,  everyone would just think she's pregnant again because procreating is pretty much what Duggar women are famous for.

• Sad 11
(edited)

Yep, it's a curling product:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2ctiltOXfF/

When my hair starting loosing curl after I had kids I didn’t know what to do with it! I started using a wand to try and re-create the beautiful curls I used to have. I tried monat out of desperation and kind of a last ditch effort to see if it would help my hair like they claimed it would, I have been OVERJOYED to find it actually works! I love my curls again!

I guess no one proofed it before she posted it.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 8