Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Thanks a bunch! I tried to find a video myself but there's nothing. I guess it happened in the last episode of Teen Mom season 4. It would probably just make me angry if I saw it anyway. 

EDIT: While I was looking for that video, I ended up watching a clip from the strip club episode. Oh god, I don't remember ever noticing Tyler at that club, and now I'm wishing I could unsee what I just watched. 

Tyler was being disgusting with those strippers and definitely was not acting like he was in a serious relationship. I think you guys might be right about Tyler. I don't think he is attracted to Cate anymore and probably is just with her for the show and the childhood sweetheart image.

I just can't get over how Tyler was acting with that stripper, all moaning and groaning at her. Gross. ?As I'm thinking more about it, maybe Tyler was just faking it, and he was just trying to act how he thinks men should act with a stripper. Maybe he is secretly gay. Never took that seriously until just now. Either way, he's gross and his behavior was gross. 

I refuse to be alone in watching this clip so here's the link to it. Try not to barf. 

http://youtu.be/BrYhBc1aN8w

Edited by AmandaUnbidden
Wanted to add something
  • Love 11
On 12/1/2017 at 1:45 PM, ghoulina said:

Wow, this is such a powerful statement. I think that really sums up Tyler and Catelynn perfectly. "Sweet kids from horribly broken homes, who defy the odds and make young love work. Oh, and they also placed a baby for adoption, so they're saints y'all"

Yep...I think that the problem is that "their story" has basically become their identities, especially for Catelynn....

20 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

"Married to his childhood sweetheart" is part of his schtick.  When the show goes, so will he.

....and this^^^^ for Tyler.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

I just can't get over how Tyler was acting with that stripper, all moaning and groaning at her. Gross. ?As I'm thinking more about it, maybe Tyler was just faking it, and he was just trying to act how he thinks men should act with a stripper. Maybe he is secretly gay. Never took that seriously until just now. Either way, he's gross and his behavior was gross. 

Funny you mentioned this, I thought the same thing.

• Love 1

Catelynn's depression is from the fact she gave up her flesh and blood to keep Tyler... She will never admit it out loud but deep down she knows that when the show is over Tyler is gone.... And that scares the hell out of her.

• Love 8
On 12/3/2017 at 11:43 PM, GreatKazu said:

Ugh, I'd forgotten about this too, until I saw the link. That is a beautiful dobie (the ears...not gonna comment)... but just want to say I have a fully renewed desire to shove Tyler's smug, fat face into a freshly microwaved turd that was found in one of his many hoards. I would NOT smack his ass, but I'd kick him in the nuts as a consolation prize. 

• Love 8

Their clothing line must be doing poorly if they are already offering 50% off 4 months after launching...their markup must be incredible!  The only people who buy are their leghumping fans.....and when their show isn't airing....their fans forget.  Tyler and Catelynn are forgetting that their current target audience are very young adults on limited incomes...buying a shirt here in there is not going to keep Cate and Tyler in their hexagon home After their show is cancelled!  And does Catelynn own a pair of trousers or jeans.....she only wears those dam animal hair covered leggings that enhance her obesity....

• Love 11

This is mean but I've noticed Tyler gaining a little bit of weight. Whenever he fat-shamed Catelynn while eating the same foods she did, I would totally think "Wait until your awesome metabolism slows downs as you get older but keep eating the same crap and not exercising. I'll laugh then!"

I'm laughing. I hope Catelynn mentions that he might want to look into eating some 7 point quesadillas and "walk more." 

I hope Catelynn decides to take her health seriously, loses a ton of weight and then snarks on Tyler for eating pizzas.  There's your motivation, Catelynn! You know you secretly love making Tyler miserable because he pressured you to place Carly for adoption. 

I am a bad person. I'll be booking  my reservation to Hell if anyone needs me....

(also, just to be clear, I would not be snarking on Tyler's weight gain if he hadn't fat shamed his wife multiple times on national television)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16

Ty Ty has definitely put on some pounds. If we compare starting points, it might be closer to how much Cate has gained than we think. He used to be SKINNY. 

He is not even really fat, though, but he is someone who looks really bad with a little extra weight. He's got too much of a baby face, the weight just makes him look doofy. 

• Love 5

Tyler’s sister was watching Nova, that solves 1 mystery 

xoambularxoFrom thanksgiving till this morning I had nova along with my kids and Ty’s two dogs. I can honestly say after being deadly sick I ad so much fun with them Kids. I felt like a kid again myself. I needed that bonding with not jut nova but my own kids to. Oh boy that niece of mine has a hold of this tias heart that’s for sure. I can’t wait to go see her this week when I just show up for dinner with some dinner on Wednesday ?? she even let me do her hair, rock her, snuggle her ???? she’s perfect to me in every way. Hers get what hers want with Tia ?

Dated November 27th

• Love 4

tyler is pretty aware of his weight gain - he talks about his 'dad bod' 

I've had an etsy business since 2009 and I don't think I've EVER offered 50% off my items.  I hate putting them on sale for even 30%.  You start doing crazy sales too often and people start to expect them.  Actually I think I did 50% or more on one item last year.... but I had probably 300 pieces and it was an inexpensive item to start with. 

• Love 3

I can't even handle all of the spelling mistakes in this post. Their whole family is so uneducated.

16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Tyler’s sister was watching Nova, that solves 1 mystery 

xoambularxoFrom thanksgiving till this morning I had nova along with my kids and Ty’s two dogs. I can honestly say after being deadly sick I ad so much fun with them Kids. I felt like a kid again myself. I needed that bonding with not jut nova but my own kids to. Oh boy that niece of mine has a hold of this tias heart that’s for sure. I can’t wait to go see her this week when I just show up for dinner with some dinner on Wednesday ?? she even let me do her hair, rock her, snuggle her ???? she’s perfect to me in every way. Hers get what hers want with Tia ?

Dated November 27th

Edited by MaggieG
  • Love 14
18 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I can't even handle all of the spelling mistakes in this post. Their whole family is so uneducated.

my point exactly.  I could give her the smartphone-benefit-of-the-doubt but my first thought was "so Amber is functionally illiterate..."

• Love 10

In the comments after Tyler tweeted about going to see Cate, Amber Porkwood said "take her a quesadilla to cheer her up." LMAO

Also, I checked out their crappy kids' clothes and there was a pair of "faux suede" shorts. With giant fringe. THAT YOU HAVE TO HAND WASH AND HANG TO DRY. When my kiddos were small, I hate up WalMart and Target. Babies and kids need clothes you can throw in the washer! Just goes to show how little Tyler and Cate actually know about actually taking care of a human child.

• Love 9
On 12/5/2017 at 3:42 PM, druzy said:

Wow C&T are really helping the economy with those 6 outfits they hired someone to sew and ship

I think this clothing line has great potential. I mean, just look at Cate...getting inspiration from "dowdy extra at The Max" on a Tori-era episode of Saved By the Bell is so innovative! And Tyler...oh Tyler!...SO cutting-edge urban. 

• Love 7

So happy to hear that Cate and Tyler are helping to boost the Michigan economy!  Can I assume they are paying "their employees" a living wage and affordable health insurance benefits?!!!!!  That should not be a problem seeing as how they are big time business moguls!

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Can I assume they are paying "their employees" a living wage and affordable health insurance benefits?!!!!!  That should not be a problem seeing as how they are big time business moguls!

Oh, don't be silly now, they get paid in something MUCH more valuable than that...Tyler's hugs. 

• Love 10

I checked the Tierra Reign site, and what little they have left in stock is discounted 50%.

On the episode where they were discussing their business model I was horrified to hear the merchandise would be stored in and shipped from their house.  I imagine it will all reek of cigarettes, weed, and pet urine.

Edited by AirQuotes
  • Love 11
22 minutes ago, poopchute said:

How did they create jobs? I thought they found an existing designer? Does the article explain this, I didn’t care enough to read it sorry I know that’s rude.

They did not create those jobs. It’s the type of business that you take your design to and they sew it. It’s like taxing your taxes to an accountant and then boasting that you own the firm. 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

They did not create those jobs. It’s the type of business that you take your design to and they sew it. It’s like taxing your taxes to an accountant and then boasting that you own the firm. 

Okay I was confused because the tweet says they created jobs. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

I checked the Tierra Reign site, and what little they have left in stock is discounted 50%.

On the episode where they were discussing their business model I was horrified to hear the merchandise would be stored in and shipped from their house.  I imagine it will all reek of cigarettes, weed, and pet urine.

Amber's site is also having a 50% off sale.  She might as well just chuck the whole shit into the trash. 

5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Once again it's "I, I, I". I mean we can assume that Cate has no part of it but Tyler just blatantly puts it out there. 

When he was sitting at the table with Cate as they went over each other's work and designs, all he was doing was putting down Cate's designs (good! I don't care anyways) while touting his designs. I mean, he is right. I don't really like any of the clothing, but if I had to choose between hers and his, I would choose his over her shit any day. He even called her a hippie, I believe. lol 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Once again it's "I, I, I". I mean we can assume that Cate has no part of it but Tyler just blatantly puts it out there. 

2017-12-08 (1).png

I hate myself for looking at Tyler's crotch. 

Er, Tyler...it's MadEinUSA.  I know you're mad, and not in the cute British way. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

Tyler thinks Tierra Reign is going to make a beneficial difference in America?!!!! Yeah...OK...I'm sure Tierra Reign will be the next Fortune 500 company!!!  

I'm not a parent, so I know I can't speak firsthand, but I'm always seeing on the news about the shortage of children's clothes in America. We need the Baltierras!!!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Caracoa1 said:

Tyler thinks Tierra Reign is going to make a beneficial difference in America?!!!! Yeah...OK...I'm sure Tierra Reign will be the next Fortune 500 company!!!  

He is so grandiose. 

• Love 4

Nova is "getting used to her suitcase responsibility", Tyler posted on Instagram with a video of Nova lugging her suitcase. 

Get used to that shit, Nova -  "It's time to visit mommy in rehab". Not Disneyland, not Universal Studios, not any family vacation where Nova gets to actually have fun with her parents. 

nova suitcase.jpg

• Love 8
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Nova is "getting used to her suitcase responsibility", Tyler posted on Instagram with a video of Nova lugging her suitcase. 

Get used to that shit, Nova -  "It's time to visit mommy in rehab". Not Disneyland, not Universal Studios, not any family vacation where Nova gets to actually have fun with her parents. 

nova suitcase.jpg

since when does filming your kid dragging her own suitcase = "good dad?" I'm unclear on the logical progression here.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

since when does filming your kid dragging her own suitcase = "good dad?" I'm unclear on the logical progression here.

Maybe they are considering him a good dad for actually having her in his care rather than having dumped her at Addict April's house, as usual. 

• Love 7

It's not just you @ginger90. Tyler has to make everything about him and I feel for Nova having to spend the last two weeks in Arizona even if she did have Tylers "devoted attention." I'm sure being a home and sticking to a schedule would have been easier for her. 

• Love 6

Thank goodness Tyler is always quick to remind us what a great dad he is.  It is true what they say that words do speak louder than action.   Oh wait .  Strike that. Reverse it.

download.jpg

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Cate "gets out of treatment" this Friday. The rest of the post rubs me the wrong way, and it could be just me.......

https://www.instagram.com/p/BckZMkajNVY/

"Cate gets out of rehab...and I will be restocking new items for Tierra Reign."

Even though I believe this whole rehab thing was for ulterior reasons (ratings, vacation, attention-seeking), Tyler is a piece of work by mentioning his wife's rehab stint and then use it to also advertise his goods. Never waste a good opportunity to advertise in his world - Ty Land.  

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

"Cate gets out of rehab...and I will be restocking new items for Tierra Reign."

Even though I believe this whole rehab thing was for ulterior reasons (ratings, vacation, attention-seeking), Tyler is a piece of work by mentioning his wife's rehab stint and then use it to also advertise his goods. Never waste a good opportunity to advertise in his world - Ty Land.  

Great minds...

I actually thought "Oh hell no, he is NOT hawking his wares in the same post that he mentions Cate coming back from horse camp treatment."

I do hope that she finally actually got ON TOP OF a damn horse and took a riding lesson or three.

Didn't she just get there? I know November 17 isn't yesterday, but it's still pretty damn close. I just did the math. (You're all welcome - haha!) IF she was admitted on Nov 17 and leaves on Friday, Dec 15, she will have been "in treatment" for 28 days.

I understand not wanting to miss the holidays, but I'd bet my life savings that if her treatment team (is that what it's called? Just making it up because it sounds logical to me) suggested she stay longer, she's leaving because of Christmas. I just don't buy it. For someone who is going back a second time, wouldn't that mean she'd need more than the "prescribed 28 days" for those who go for a first time?

Hey C&T: People have been known to celebrate Christmas on days other than December 25. It's not like Nova will know the difference!

If this whole thing is really about her health, she needs to keep her ass at the "horse camp" a hell of a lot longer than 28 days. It's not like they're paying for it! As much as I can't stand Cate (primarily due to her stupid choices, followed secondly by her hideous "fashion"), there is a tiny part of me that is rooting for her to succeed and truly deal with her inner demons. There's no way anyone would NOT NEED therapy after growing up in that house, but someone needs to have a serious Come to Jesus with her (Volunteers from here anyone?) and remind her to use her therapeutic tools, engage in self-care (showering & dressing daily), stop smoking pot, ride the damn horse and and do something with her life.

She could ride the horse to Nova's daycare center and volunteer there! She could volunteer at nearby nursing homes or assisted living centers. She needs to do something that makes her feel good about herself (I'd suggest school, but we know how that will go). She doesn't have to work and sends her kid to day care five days a week, but she still needs to stick to a schedule. She could pick five different groups that need volunteers and work with them once a week. She can't sleep til noon as that only exacerbates the depression. Having somewhere to be/something to do every day of the week is the best cure for boredom/depression/being stuck with Tyler all day.

• Love 9