Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

On 10/10/2017 at 0:07 PM, Birdee said:

Yes, she does. She's that stupid and I hope she and Kail get lost at sea. 

Kail would just swim with the rest of the whales. Hopefully, she beaches herself.

• Love 6

Cate would only go to Puerto Rico if it were being filmed and she was getting paid to hand out clothes and food.  She of course would stay at a fancy ass resort and want to post pictures to social media for her minions.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Cate would only go to Puerto Rico if it were being filmed and she was getting paid to hand out clothes and food.  She of course would stay at a fancy ass resort and want to post pictures to social media for her minions.

THAT is what she was hoping would happen! You got it. I felt there had to be more than just her seeking attention and having people praise her. 

• Love 4

She deleted a tweet where she started it with @ Betheny.  It said to get in contact with her and Kail because they wanted to help.  Like they were on the same level with Bethenny and that she had nothing better to do than get with them for a pack of Pampers.  It was completely delusional on Cate's part.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, MissMel said:

She deleted a tweet where she started it with @ Betheny.  It said to get in contact with her and Kail because they wanted to help.  Like they were on the same level with Bethenny and that she had nothing better to do than get with them for a pack of Pampers.  It was completely delusional on Cate's part.

Is this the tweet?

Here is a summary of her Boogie Town tweets-lol

beth.png

• Love 3

Yes!  If Cate had bothered to read any of Bethenny's tweets, she would have seen all the hash tags and links on how to donate.  Instead she made it sound like Bethenny would get the info to her personally.  I felt it came off as very arrogant and ignorant of Cate.  Especially with the boats, planes, and ship tweets she posted.

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, MissMel said:

Yes!  If Cate had bothered to read any of Bethenny's tweets, she would have seen all the hash tags and links on how to donate.  Instead she made it sound like Bethenny would get the info to her personally.  I felt it came off as very arrogant and ignorant of Cate.  Especially with the boats, planes, and ship tweets she posted.

I agree- Cate came across as arrogant and ignorant! 

• Love 6

I think she's reading too much Suess while high, high.  On a boat enjoying a toke, on a plane wearing tierrareign, help #puertorico while we sit here with our drinko.  Bitch, please.

Edited by Booger666
  • Love 14

The TM2 gang is filming their reunion and the OGs are there for some specials (or something).  Seeing the pictures being posted, it looks like almost everyone is there this weekend.  Even Butch:

2 minutes ago, MissMel said:

The TM2 gang is filming their reunion and the OGs are there for some specials (or something).  Seeing the pictures being posted, it looks like almost everyone is there this weekend.  Even Butch:

I hope all the non-talent receives harzardous duty pay. 

• Love 1

So they took Butch with them to LA. Cate of course looked as cool as can be. The anxiety loves a good party vacation. 

Weird snapchats of Tyler lying in the driveway in LA with Butch asking him if he’s rolling. How is Butch able to hang (and totally smoke) with known potheads? Is he doing random drug testing? 

Cate was actually looking kinda cute and happy with makeup and pink hair. But I’m sure we’ll see the old miserable gal again once the season starts. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

So they took Butch with them to LA. Cate of course looked as cool as can be. The anxiety loves a good party vacation. 

Weird snapchats of Tyler lying in the driveway in LA with Butch asking him if he’s rolling. How is Butch able to hang (and totally smoke) with known potheads? Is he doing random drug testing? 

Cate was actually looking kinda cute and happy with makeup and pink hair. But I’m sure we’ll see the old miserable gal again once the season starts. 

rolling as in ecstasy?  I don't believe in judging, what adults do w/their free time is their own business, but I really hope that sober people are caring for Nova

• Love 3
On 10/25/2017 at 9:55 AM, teapot said:

rolling as in ecstasy?  I don't believe in judging, what adults do w/their free time is their own business, but I really hope that sober people are caring for Nova

I just don't understand why they would snapchat something like that?? SMDH I mean, at least, pretend on social media that you are a responsible person for the sake of your daughter. 

Oh, it just dawned on me why they have no qualms putting all their drinking and drugging out there for the world to see. They've never had to have a real job. They seem to be permanently stuck at age 16 because of this show. They're in for a harsh reality if this show ever goes bust. 

• Love 2
On 10/26/2017 at 9:37 AM, druzy said:

I wonder what their profit margin is.

A new company and already doing 50% off? OUCH.  Not that it was high end or anything but they just lessened their brand A LOT by doing that.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, BXD said:

Can we PLEASE discuss how hideous the crushed velvet Tierra Reign outfit is?!?! I JUST CANT HANDLE IT!

Yes. I saw that and instantly wanted anyone who would dress their child in that brought before a firing squad. (it can be a paintball firing squad, so I don't sound as psychopathic.)

• Love 6
14 hours ago, BXD said:

Can we PLEASE discuss how hideous the crushed velvet Tierra Reign outfit is?!?! I JUST CANT HANDLE IT!

I need a pic! I went to the site but didn't see it on there.

And whoever said their site is poorly set up was right. Having that big about me section on the front page is so stupid. The best clothing items should be there, in your face, immediately upon loading the site. They're so dumb. And, their egos are out of control so no wonder they want their stupid bio and faces front and center. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

What happened to their big foundation they were all gung ho about...The Carly House?  Did they lose interest after Brandon and Teresa put the kibosh on using Carly's name or mentioning her?

It was a ploy to try to get a visit or more interaction with Carly.  It worked - but probably won’t work in the future because they didn’t follow through. 

The next attempt will come when Butch (or April) is dying of Hep C. They’ll use “he/she is dying and really wants to see Carly. 

Hey, how are the Puerto Rico relief efforts going? Oh yeah. That passion was dropped within 24 hours once she realized that no one wanted to give Catelynn and Kail a free vacation. 

• Love 9
On 10/28/2017 at 3:23 PM, AmandaUnbidden said:

Thanks for the link! This looks like something Catelynn picked out. She probably has this in her size. I hope she doesn't wear it to the next reunion thing. Actually, she's probably saving it for the next VMA's. 

But the real question I want answered is this: does it come in a hoodie?

• Love 3
On 9/11/2017 at 7:49 AM, CofCinci said:

I wonder if Tyler will ever come out....

We've all heard their crimes against the English language. No way that Tyler wrote the caption! Where did he learn the word "hexagon" and how to use it properly?!?!

• Love 2
On 6/25/2017 at 2:56 PM, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Tyler reminds me of Jack from Will&Grace. Everytime he wanted Will to send him to some kind of training school (he had new dreams almost weekly) and Will would say no, Jack would go into his little hissy and accuse will of crushing his dream, his lifelong passion until the next "passion" came along. All we need is Karen Walker and the show could be Teen Mom meets Will&Grace!

THIS!!!!!!! Amy Farrah Fowler, you're hysterical!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Bridget said:

We've all heard their crimes against the English language. No way that Tyler wrote the caption! Where did he learn the word "hexagon" and how to use it properly?!?!

From the sales person? He copied the words from the invoice? 

• Love 3
Just now, GreatKazu said:

From the sales person? He copied the words from the invoice? 

I wouldn't doubt it. I didn't see any double negatives or incorrect use of past tense verbs, so I am 100% certain it's not an original piece of HIS writing.

• Love 3

When Nova grows up to understand the family Dynamics she was born into she is going to resent the fact that she didn't have the opportunity to be adopted...poor kid.  The only reason she even exists is because Catelynn and Tyler didn't want to become irrelavent...they were concerned their storyline was coming to an end.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Caracoa1 said:

When Nova grows up to understand the family Dynamics she was born into she is going to resent the fact that she didn't have the opportunity to be adopted...poor kid.  The only reason she even exists is because Catelynn and Tyler didn't want to become irrelavent...they were concerned their storyline was coming to an end.

She must already know on some level. I’m sure she has seen the blanket with an enormous Carly face on it.

• Love 2
On 10/16/2017 at 9:31 AM, Booger666 said:

I think she's reading too much Suess while high, high.  On a boat enjoying a toke, on a plane wearing tierrareign, help #puertorico while we sit here with our drinko.  Bitch, please.

I'm reposting this because this comment did not get enough attention imho. lol Every time I scroll past it, I laugh harder!?

• Love 13
5 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

I'm reposting this because this comment did not get enough attention imho. lol Every time I scroll past it, I laugh harder!?

Thanks for re-posting! This is definitely one of the best EVER!

1 hour ago, Caracoa1 said:

Does anyone wonder if Tyler has ever stumbled across this message board?

What makes you think that? I don't follow him so fill me in!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Does anyone wonder if Tyler has ever stumbled across this message board?

I definitely think he has because of what he said on the check up with Dr Drew about Nova's name, and it sounding like Nuva Ring. Didn't that comment originate here? No way his "friend" made fun of her name in the same way. 

• Love 2