Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

Aren't they filming (ie Cate's one & only job) right now?  Nope, need a break...

and who has Nova while Ty-ty's off partying in Arizona? (you remember her, right?  blonde, Tinkerbell-ish, probs in deep contact-THC withdrawal right about now...)

I'm grouchy today, LOL

• Love 15

When I looked earlier to see what episodes are airing now, the episode where Cate went for treatment last year, was on this morning.

4 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Hasn’t it been like 24 hours? Can anyone really evaluate how she’s doing after a day?

In my opinion, nope!

• Love 4

Tyler is disgusting.

He dropped off his wife at a treatment center and sped on over to Grandma April's to drop Nova off. He'll pick her up the day before Cate comes back or if the MTV cameras require him to film with Nova (then he'll return her to April).  He headed out to one of the bars that Catelynn never wants to go to because she feels insecure when other girls fawn over Tyler.  The guy is basically having a party because his wife isn't around. He's living the life he'd have if he was single....until Cate comes home.  

Time to cut your losses and split, Tyler and Catelynn. In the long run, you'll both be happier for it.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16

Cate is the one who requested privacy back in 2016 when she entered rehab the first time: 

http://people.com/tv/tyler-baltierra-champions-wife-catelynn-instagram-before-treatment/

Remember back when Tyler came out (no pun intended) and said he had tried to commit suicide? He received a lot of support back then from his fans and received a lot of attention. 

Cate's tattoo. She's trying to tell us her TM story isn't over. She has another storyline under her sleeve because she has nothing else going on in her life:

catelynn tattoo.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, druzy said:

Tyler is disgusting

So now he's going to use Cate's situation as an excuse for his unacceptable language? Exaggerated or not, that's just not cool. 

20 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

He went out and got drunk while his wife is off in a mental hospital? Is that right? 

I bet he just couldn't wait. As soon as she set foot on the plane he was like, "Parrrr-taaay!!!"

19 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Cate released a statement asking for privacy for herself and her family...what a joke...if she was concerned with privacy she never would have tweeted all over social media that she was going to commit suicide.  She never would have contacted a rag magazine for an exclusive interview on how she was going to commit suicide.  She would have put the kabosh on Tyler posting anything on social media praising her and what a great wife she is and how much in love he is with her.  Privacy my ass!  She's not that famous where she couldn't have privately checked into a facility without anyone knowing about it.  Carly is the one who should be embarrassed.  That poor child has to go to school and I'm sure by now everyone knows who her biological parents are.  

PREACH!!!! 

She only wants attention while the accolades are coming in. "You're so brave. You're so strong". Then when the "hatters" start to speak out, and point out any hypocrisy or shady business, suddenly it's all, "give us privacy during this trying time!" Oh okay. 

15 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

Me, June 2016: Husband, I need to go to the hospital.  Now.

Husband: Why?  What's going on?

Me: I'm not in a safe place right now.  I want to die and I can't be left alone or else I am going to do something about it.

Husband: I'm calling the doctor.  Get your shoes on and get in the car.

Why didn't you announce it on social media? 

No, for real, I'm so glad you were able to reach out to your husband and he did what needed to be done. 

To ANY of you who have been suicidal or dealt with it via your loved ones, big hugs.  I can't imagine having to deal with something so heavy. 

• Love 12

If my husband went on a party spree after I had checked into a treatment center, gave himself pats on the back on social media for staying with me, or blasted my business about it all over social media for likes/positive comments, it sure as hell wouldn't help my depression any. Just saying. Way to go, Tyler. You are just soooo the best husband ever. /eye roll

• Love 21

I put way too much thought into the following and I may need to reevaluate my life.

I follow Cate on Twitter and at the top of my feed Cate retweeted Tyler's tweet from the other day. My twitter feed is in chronological order and you can't see the time someone retweets something only the time of the original tweet. Does anyone else follow her? I'm just wondering why the rehab would allow Cate access to Twitter, if in fact she just retweeted the following tweet:

re.png

• Love 5

So if Cate is in a mental facility and Tyler is partying it up in Arizona and we know Nova is with April ( for a fee of course)...then who is watching that horse she just had to have? 

Edited by Caracoa1
Grammar
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, druzy said:

I put way too much thought into the following and I may need to reevaluate my life.

I follow Cate on Twitter and at the top of my feed Cate retweeted Tyler's tweet from the other day. My twitter feed is in chronological order and you can't see the time someone retweets something only the time of the original tweet. Does anyone else follow her? I'm just wondering why the rehab would allow Cate access to Twitter, if in fact she just retweeted the following tweet:

re.png

She may have not been at the facility yet when he tweeted that, or Tyler or a third party have access to her twitter, I have never heard of a rehab that allows access to social media, taking your phone is usually the first thing they do during admission... if it was Tyler that retweeted his own tweet from her account that is a whole new level of douche-lord-ness.

Something I have been wondering about... granted if anyone has access to these programs it is Cate so I’m not saying it’s not possible... but being in a institution for suicide ideation (as far as we know she did not make an attempt, she thought about it) is usually only a few days, and then they release you to some sort of day IOP (intensive out patient) program. Rehab is not usually for depression, there is generally another comorbidity like addiction, and there are very few programs that will do long term care for depression alone. Like I said there are few, not that it’s non existent, and if anyone has access to them it would be Cate, so I’m not questioning what she is doing, I’m just curious if there is another issue like drugs, or if she be out in a week or so or if she’ll stay longer like 30-90 days.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, leighroda said:

She may have not been at the facility yet when he tweeted that, or Tyler or a third party have access to her twitter, I have never heard of a rehab that allows access to social media, taking your phone is usually the first thing they do during admission... if it was Tyler that retweeted his own tweet from her account that is a whole new level of douche-lord-ness.

Something I have been wondering about... granted if anyone has access to these programs it is Cate so I’m not saying it’s not possible... but being in a institution for suicide ideation (as far as we know she did not make an attempt, she thought about it) is usually only a few days, and then they release you to some sort of day IOP (intensive out patient) program. Rehab is not usually for depression, there is generally another comorbidity like addiction, and there are very few programs that will do long term care for depression alone. Like I said there are few, not that it’s non existent, and if anyone has access to them it would be Cate, so I’m not questioning what she is doing, I’m just curious if there is another issue like drugs, or if she be out in a week or so or if she’ll stay longer like 30-90 days.

Thanks for the clarification @leighroda. Cate did say she was seeking treatment. I mistakenly referred to it as rehab.  

• Love 2
On 11/19/2017 at 11:29 AM, SPLAIN said:

So sorry.

This is a situation where Roxanne should come in and scream out loud, "I caaaaaaaan't."  It sums up how I feel

LOL, seriously, the "I caaaaaaaaaaaan't" had me cackling. But, not like, straight up coven cackling.

You mentioned the 101, We must live on the same coast!

On 11/19/2017 at 11:29 AM, SPLAIN said:
8 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

If my husband went on a party spree after I had checked into a treatment center, gave himself pats on the back on social media for staying with me, or blasted my business about it all over social media for likes/positive comments, it sure as hell wouldn't help my depression any. Just saying. Way to go, Tyler. You are just soooo the best husband ever. /eye roll

Wanna bet he hit the strip clubs? lol 

2 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

So if Cate is in a mental facility and Tyler is partying it up in Arizona and we know Nova is with April ( for a fee of course)...then who is watching that horse she just had to have? 

And the other poor animals left behind? 

Who is working on the wrap-around porch? Who is putting in the hexagon tiles? Who is at home to accept the deliveries of marble counters? 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, leighroda said:

All the upper class residential facilities allow time for phone/computer/social media now, especially the sites that cater to celebrities. Long gone are the days where your phone is locked away. 

Sierra Tuscon is a dual diagnosis facility, so she is most likely abusing drugs other than cannabis again. 

Though it’s too late, I would not suggest a return to Sierra Tuscon for Catelynn because of their family recovery model. Tyler is the problem. She needs to get away from him. Incorporating him into her treatment is the biggest mistake.  She will most likely only stay the 30 days again and in that limited amount of time the clinicians do not understand the dynamics of their brother/sister/lover/jailer/paycheck codependent relationship. He is not a support for her. Tyler needs to keep Catelynn weak. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 17

Wasn't her last stay about 20-ish days?  I just remember her insisting on being picked up around midnight, like jail hours.  I'm pretty sure she's free to leave and not behind bars.  She can keep the dramatics to herself this time, as far as I'm concerned.  

• Love 6
7 hours ago, CofCinci said:

All the upper class residential facilities allow time for phone/computer/social media now, especially the sites that cater to celebrities. Long gone are the days where your phone is locked away. 

Sierra Tuscon is a dual diagnosis facility, so she is most likely abusing drugs other than cannabis again. 

Though it’s too late, I would not suggest a return to Sierra Tuscon for Catelynn because of their family recovery model. Tyler is the problem. She needs to get away from him. Incorporating him into her treatment is the biggest mistake.  She will most likely only stay the 30 days again and in that limited amount of time the clinicians do not understand the dynamics of their brother/sister/lover/jailer/paycheck codependent relationship. He is not a support for her. Tyler needs to keep Catelynn weak. 

^^^SO MUCH THIS!!!!

I really wish that @CofCinci was Cate's therapist! 

• Love 8
On 11/20/2017 at 3:39 PM, Calm81 said:

I haven’t been able to participate in these forums for a few LONG weeks because the “reply to this post” function wasn’t working for me. I finally discovered that my spouse placed parental control on our router to keep our young children away from inappropriate sites when they got new iPads. I’m BACK!!!

I’ve been DYING to tell you all who I think Catelynn reminds me of. For months I kept thinking “who does Cate remind me of” and just when I remembered the site was blocked lol.

She reminds me of Aunt Bee from the Andy Griffith Show. 

Now I want to apologize in advance to the late Aunt Bee because she was a wonderful character. If Catelynn isn’t careful she’s going to look 60 before her 30th birthday. Google more pics of Cate and Aunt Bee. 

Man, it’s great to be back again. 

F5C6CB02-7B3D-4334-BC22-1CCB5CFF52E8.jpeg

D9B01EE5-C064-4018-A487-A84821E3038E.jpeg

FE44805C-3B23-4E03-B7FE-CD86950A2CA2.jpeg

697E7B0C-4653-420E-B03B-56EA2C9DBEBD.jpeg

That's so mean. ... to the lovely Frances Bavier.

Edited by Picture It. Sicily
  • Love 6

I think I might actually like Cate if she’d get away from Tyler. I think she is deep down a kind person who got lost in her life circumstances. She’s taken on so much of Tyler’s haughtiness in the last few years. I see he’s going to rant and rave about Brandon and Teresa again this season. He’ll never get over himself and his delusional thinking that HE did them a favor instead of the other way around. Cate has made it clear many times that she wants him to obey their wishes, but she doesn’t have the nerve to ever take him on. 

I don’t know how this cycle is ever going to be broken. I hope she survives it all. I believe that her depression and desperation is real. I also believe that’s still smoking it up because Tyler (and the whole family) won’t quit. That in turn screws with her meds, makes her eat more, and then sends her into clingy desperation. They’ve all failed her miserably. 

• Love 9
18 hours ago, druzy said:

Thanks for the clarification @leighroda. Cate did say she was seeking treatment. I mistakenly referred to it as rehab.  

Oh, I wasn’t saying that to you! I just meant in general it seems like rehab and treatment are used interchangeably, and so I was wondering if it was just a matter of people not realizing there is a difference between being institutionalized and rehab, or if it’s a Freudian slip and she’s in for more than depression like they said the first time when the party line was “depression” but it was more likely substance use. 

I wonder what Brandon and Teresa think of all this or if they even pay attention to what's going on. Also wonder what kind of contact (if any) they have all had recently. What a weird situation.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, leighroda said:

Oh, I wasn’t saying that to you! I just meant in general it seems like rehab and treatment are used interchangeably, and so I was wondering if it was just a matter of people not realizing there is a difference between being institutionalized and rehab, or if it’s a Freudian slip and she’s in for more than depression like they said the first time when the party line was “depression” but it was more likely substance use. 

I don't think you were were saying that to me :) Words matter!

The following were suppose to be in a separate post but they merged.

She's back...

Edited by druzy
My first post merged with my second post

@EmeraldGirl I used to feel the same way as you. I liked Caitlyn best and wasn't too sure about Tyler. I think after seeing Caitlyn slut shame Farrah with all that, "You sold your vagina!" crap, and cheer Amber on when she went to physically attack Farrah at the reunion made me really start to dislike her. She just really seems to have gotten a major attitude lately like being on this Teen Mom show and being "in" with Maci makes her so much better than everyone else. Idk

I do think Tyler is a major fame whore, of course. And I'm not sure if he is really in love with Cait or not but I tend to like him better than her now. He seems to be the only one working on this clothing business, lame as it might be, and working on these houses they are flipping. He just seems to have more drive and ambition than Cait which I know, I know, that's not much of an achievement. And I did actually cringe using drive and ambition in a sentence describing Tyler. Just so you know. lol

I just don't mind him as much as her. Don't know why. These people confuse me, and I wonder on more than one occasion why exactly I watch these shows. lol

• Love 6
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I don't think you were were saying that to me :) Words matter!

The following were suppose to be in a separate post but they merged.

She's back...

I had a feeling she’d be out soon, I couldn’t imagine her missing thanksgiving and the tmog premier next week. That is, if she’s out... I guess she could be using her phone if the facility allows (btw thanks @CofCinci I didn’t know the facilities that cater to high profile patients do allow phones, I only had my own experience to speak from when I did my psych rotation in nursing school). 

So true story, about 6-7 years ago my therapist and I considered doing inpatient therapy for my own depression, but the issue was that I don’t have a comorbirty that would require inpatient, and there aren’t many places that treat depression alone without paying out of pocket which would be a fortune. During the process I had googled to see what my options were, and I was looking at the closest facility to me and when I was looking at the list of prohibited stuff you can’t bring it said “NO CANDY”... it was then I decided inpatient was not the route for me ?.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Emkat said:

I wonder what Brandon and Teresa think of all this or if they even pay attention to what's going on. Also wonder what kind of contact (if any) they have all had recently. What a weird situation.

They were able to visit with Carly in August.  How do we know?  Tyler disregarded Brandon and Teresa's requests for privacy for their daughter.

After criticism of the continued disrespect shown to Brandon and Teresa:

• Love 5
19 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

I think I might actually like Cate if she’d get away from Tyler. I think she is deep down a kind person who got lost in her life circumstances. She’s taken on so much of Tyler’s haughtiness in the last few years. I see he’s going to rant and rave about Brandon and Teresa again this season. He’ll never get over himself and his delusional thinking that HE did them a favor instead of the other way around. Cate has made it clear many times that she wants him to obey their wishes, but she doesn’t have the nerve to ever take him on. 

I don’t know how this cycle is ever going to be broken. I hope she survives it all. I believe that her depression and desperation is real. I also believe that’s still smoking it up because Tyler (and the whole family) won’t quit. That in turn screws with her meds, makes her eat more, and then sends her into clingy desperation. They’ve all failed her miserably. 

I totally believe her depression is real.  I, for one, would be suicidal if I had to live with Tyler 24/7, and I'm not joking when I say that.  I think he has totally destroyed her.  Along with the adoption she's never gotten over.

She can go and come back until she racks up frequent flier miles, until she unloads Tyler it will continue to happen.  They are just doing a disservice to her by not pointing this out.

Meanwhile, asshole April is raising poor sweet Nova.  Frowns all around.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Calicocats said:

I totally believe her depression is real.  I, for one, would be suicidal if I had to live with Tyler 24/7, and I'm not joking when I say that.  I think he has totally destroyed her.  Along with the adoption she's never gotten over.

She can go and come back until she racks up frequent flier miles, until she unloads Tyler it will continue to happen.  They are just doing a disservice to her by not pointing this out.

Meanwhile, asshole April is raising poor sweet Nova.  Frowns all around.

Very well said!   I can understand that they still worry/care etc about Carly..that is natural..but if they had kept her would they  treat like they do Nova  (let anyone else they can find look after her) ? Makes me wonder!  If I was Theresa I think I would leave it now until Carly is 18 and let her decide if she wants to  know them by herself...they don't  exactly stick to the rules and think they are a "special" case.     I would love to give my thoughts on Tyler but will hold back....don't want to be slated on here as I like everyone so far!!   

13051547_604377986386444_6505356302531291084_n.jpg

• Love 2
On 11/20/2017 at 3:39 PM, Calm81 said:

I haven’t been able to participate in these forums for a few LONG weeks because the “reply to this post” function wasn’t working for me. I finally discovered that my spouse placed parental control on our router to keep our young children away from inappropriate sites when they got new iPads. I’m BACK!!!

I’ve been DYING to tell you all who I think Catelynn reminds me of. For months I kept thinking “who does Cate remind me of” and just when I remembered the site was blocked lol.

She reminds me of Aunt Bee from the Andy Griffith Show. 

Now I want to apologize in advance to the late Aunt Bee because she was a wonderful character. If Catelynn isn’t careful she’s going to look 60 before her 30th birthday. Google more pics of Cate and Aunt Bee. 

Man, it’s great to be back again. 

F5C6CB02-7B3D-4334-BC22-1CCB5CFF52E8.jpeg

D9B01EE5-C064-4018-A487-A84821E3038E.jpeg

FE44805C-3B23-4E03-B7FE-CD86950A2CA2.jpeg

697E7B0C-4653-420E-B03B-56EA2C9DBEBD.jpeg

Those 2 look alike.  

• Love 3
On 11/22/2017 at 6:23 PM, leighroda said:

I had a feeling she’d be out soon, I couldn’t imagine her missing thanksgiving and the tmog premier next week. That is, if she’s out... I guess she could be using her phone if the facility allows (btw thanks @CofCinci I didn’t know the facilities that cater to high profile patients do allow phones, I only had my own experience to speak from when I did my psych rotation in nursing school). 

So true story, about 6-7 years ago my therapist and I considered doing inpatient therapy for my own depression, but the issue was that I don’t have a comorbirty that would require inpatient, and there aren’t many places that treat depression alone without paying out of pocket which would be a fortune. During the process I had googled to see what my options were, and I was looking at the closest facility to me and when I was looking at the list of prohibited stuff you can’t bring it said “NO CANDY”... it was then I decided inpatient was not the route for me ?.

Seems like from Tyler's tweets she probably just has her phone and isn't out.

Or if she is out, she's apparently somewhere other than home with Tyler.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, CofCinci said:

They were able to visit with Carly in August.  How do we know?  Tyler disregarded Brandon and Teresa's requests for privacy for their daughter.

After criticism of the continued disrespect shown to Brandon and Teresa:

I can't believe he had the balls to say that nobody deserved an explanation.   This punk has literally made a living off of giving the general public exactly that when it comes to Carly's adoption, even fucking up their relationship with B & T in the process.    I think that Tyler is just the average spoiled child who wants to keep pushing boundaries to see what he can get away with.   He gets off on people telling him how great he is but he still can't stop acting up and showing parts of himself that would piss people off.   The latest snapchat controversy is a great example of that.

• Love 8

I don't think Carly is special to Tyler, actually I don't think anyone is special to Tyler.   It's all about what they can do for him, and how he can use the people in his life to keep his storyline and therefore his MTV money coming.    

• Love 7

Gosh I hate Tyler. I don't get why he completely ignores the spirit of the agreement/ rules about visiting Carly. Brandon and Teresa have asked that no pictures of Carly be placed on social media. Instead he joyously announces that after 2 years, they get to see her. Why not wait until after the visit and tweet something like "Had a great time with Carly. She is thriving and we thank Brandon and Teresa for letting us visit." No, it's always about him. Bet it's two plus years till they see her again. He's such a man-child.

• Love 7