Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

Just noticed this exchange on twitter. (Hopefully the images show up, first time doing this) I never really though too much about Cate (positive or negative) but she really is a bitch, plus her reading comprehension skills are really lacking. I mean why would she attack a fan and potential customer this way?

News flash Cate! Not everyone is a hater out to get you. And some advice, go back to school. Take some remedial English classes so you can better comprehend what you're reading. It will help you be less defensive when you can actually understand what everyone is writing instead of having to guess what they mean. That's it. That's the nicest advice I can give. Not even snarking. 

IMG_5380.PNG

IMG_5381.PNG

• Love 9

That's not Cate responding.  It's a snarky parody account that looks almost exactly like the real Cate's account.  I get confused between the two often.  Actual Cate's account has a blue verified check mark.  This account's name is "Not Catelynn".  I prefer the parody accounts that don't try so hard to trip people up by looking like the actual accounts at a glance.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MissMel said:

That's not Cate responding.  It's a snarky parody account that looks almost exactly like the real Cate's account.  I get confused between the two often.  Actual Cate's account has a blue verified check mark.  This account's name is "Not Catelynn".  I prefer the parody accounts that don't try so hard to trip people up by looking like the actual accounts at a glance.  

Oh, you are so right! lol I should've looked closer. I didn't even notice the "not" right in front of Catelynn. 

I was wondering why she was being so straight up mean in those responses. I figured it was because Catelynn had poor reading comprehension skills. lol 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

I clicked on the link and it looks like Kail Lowry is their fashion muse what with the ripped black jeans and all.

and no one would understand that, I could just see a child wearing that & all of his aunts being like, 'why are his pants ripped?"  toddler high fashion isn't really a *thing*, Ty-Ty!!

2 minutes ago, Marley said:

I’m gonna sound stupid here but I don’t  get that tweet about Tierra reign ..how did they get that name ?

Tierra is the last part of their last name, Baltierra. Reign is Nova’s middle name. 

• Love 3
On November 6, 2017 at 2:01 PM, Marley said:

Omg wow I am an idiot ..lol thanks ..that’s what ff lots of scenes does.

You're not an idiot. They're idiots for thinking Reign is a f*cking name (even a middle name). It's not (and that goes for other *reality stars* who have used Reign as a name), so it's not obvious to catch it if you forget these idiots gave their child the middle "name" Reign, which is easy to do, since you know, it's not a name.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 7

So how are they pronouncing Tierra Reign? I assumed it was like “tiara” but with an e (tee-air-a) but don’t they pronounce their last name like ball-terra? So is it pronounced “terra reign”?

I’m really not sure why I care...curious if I’m saying it right in my head, I guess!

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Ladystardust said:

So how are they pronouncing Tierra Reign? I assumed it was like “tiara” but with an e (tee-air-a) but don’t they pronounce their last name like ball-terra? So is it pronounced “terra reign”?

I’m really not sure why I care...curious if I’m saying it right in my head, I guess!

Yea, that's the thing.....I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be Tee-er-a Reign, but that is not how their last name is pronounced. SO let's just add another layer of stupidity to the entire thing. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, druzy said:

Maybe you need to.

When I was a kid and my mom was having an awesome day, she always made sure to take time to tell million of anonymous strangers to “get fucked” on her publicly accessible social media platforms. It’s just what good moms do!!

• Love 19
On 11/6/2017 at 2:13 PM, ghoulina said:

Plus, they use the "Reign" as part of their stupid slogan - "Reign Over Your Dreams". Because, ya know, they always dreamed of hocking incredibly ugly children's clothing to idiots on the internet. 

It looks like it RAINED all over his dreams.  

• Love 9
On 11/6/2017 at 11:04 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

They're idiots for thinking Reign is a f*cking name (even a middle name).

And Chevy co-opted "Nova" some time ago. . .they seem to think giving a baby a name no one will remember will protect them from becoming loser hillbillies like their parents.  

• Love 3

From what I gather, since Cate and Tyler just throw things on Twitter.....there was a shooting at a play place near them. No idea, of course if they were there. What gets me is, this is a picture of Nova by hereself. Kind of contradicts the caption.

This is the story, if it's what she's refering to

Detroit News and wire reports | Updated 22 hours ago

Marysville, Mich. — Authorities say a man shot his wife at a busy indoor play center in St. Clair County, then killed himself at their home.

Police say Cheryl Pilarowski was shot Saturday evening at Jump N Jam in Marysville, a business she owned, and died at a hospital. Investigators say Pilarowski’s husband, 34, was found dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound at their Kimball Township home. A news release Sunday said Pilarowski was 32 and that witnesses led officers to the home.

Marysville police tell MLive.com that the man, whose name wasn’t released, shot Pilarowski in front of their children. Investigators say the couple fought outside the business earlier Saturday.

Dozens of other children and adults were in the business at the time of the shooting but there were no reported injuries.

Officers from several law enforcement agencies responded to the shooting scenes south and west of Port Huron. Sheriff's Office Special Response Team searched the home and found the husband, whose name wasn't released.

According to Marysville Chief of Public Safety Tom Konik on Saturday night, police responded to a shooting at the Jump N Jam in the 3100 block of Gratiot shortly after 5:30 p.m. A woman was "transported to a local hospital where she died a short time later," Konik said in an email to The Detroit News.

According to its Facebook page, Jump N Jam offers inflatable bouncers, obstacle courses, an inflatable boxing ring, a full arcade, a toddler zone and private party rooms for children’s birthdays.

The shootings drew numerous officers from city, county and federal law enforcement agencies to the scenes south and west of Port Huron.

Originally Published 11:35 p.m. ET Nov. 11, 2017 Updated 22 hours ago

• Love 5

I saw that vague post last night and wondered what it was about. Leave it Cate to take someone else's tragedy and make it all about her. She posted that, knowing that dozens of her "fans" would comment, "what happened???" all over her IG. 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

From what I gather, since Cate and Tyler just throw things on Twitter.....there was a shooting at a play place near them. No idea, of course if they were there. What gets me is, this is a picture of Nova by hereself. Kind of contradicts the caption.

Horriffic tragedy.

But, Cate (not making light of anything) how about we start with paying attention to this child as more than a hoochie-clothes model, *talking* to her, and making sure there's no shit on her bedroom floor?

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Sprockets said:

Probably in a daze from sugar overload.  Soon she'll be old enough to smoke grass.  

I had a friend whose aunt who, back in the '70s, taught her 5 year old daughter how to roll joints and thought it was hilarious. I can see something like this playing out in the Baltierra household.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

I had a friend whose aunt who, back in the '70s, taught her 5 year old daughter how to roll joints and thought it was hilarious. I can see something like this playing out in the Baltierra household.

She can just snort it off the carpet, like Cate does.  It's called "Baltierra vacuuming." 

Edited by Sprockets
don't know
  • Love 8

Well Cate just anounced on twitter that she wants to kill herself, so she’s ready for treatment. Does that mean another Arizona trip? Not to diminish it, but real people who can’t afford that find other ways to cope and get help. Oh these two are hanging by a thread. 

• Love 7

She said she thought of every way to kill herself today

https://mobile.twitter.com/CatelynnLowell/status/931627346561560576?p=v

This is what she will hold close to her

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbnC4GWHyI-/

1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

You know, I'm sure most people who are truly suicidal don't go blasting it all over Twitter. She's such a fucking attention seeker; she makes me ill. 

I don't get it at all. 

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 5

Looked at the comments on the instagram post

davidlowellLove ya kiddo. Need anything just text me. I'm proud of you honey. Always have, always will xoxo❤?

Are you kidding me? A parent sees that, and putting aside the fact that he even posted on it, this is what he chose to say? Text me???? 

Idk why this makes my blood boil.

• Love 12
46 minutes ago, poopchute said:

It’s deleted already, what did it say?

Tyler Baltierra @TylerBaltierra 49m

Incredibly proud of my wife...when she thought she had no choices left, she reached out & decided to LIVE today! My life would be desolate without her in it. You are beautiful, strong, worthy, & loved@CatelynnLowell #KeepTalkingMH

• Love 5

Mtv must not have ponied up a free trip so C&T forced one on them.  Probably in a warm location with an extra special filmed Thanksgiving and a homecoming just in time for Christmas.  

*I would not say these things about people that aren't involved in this show but we've seen how "the talent" pull the strings until they get what they want.*

• Love 17