Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

Word @Bridget. I wish I could like your post more than once. 

"Family always comes first! But when we get back I’m in full swing for @tierrareign & going to be restocking NEW ITEMS! Thanks to all of you for your support! #TierraReign"

In other words, family is on the back-burner (again) once he gets back to Ty Land.

What a fuckhead. I don't care if he was the CEO of a Fortune 500, that is such a crass thing to post even though I know Cate doesn't care because she got her much-needed attention. Ty will go back to ignoring her at home. 

Off to April's house is where Nova will be going. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13

Shit head Dawn’s reply to Cate coming home

Dawn M. Baker

@dawnmbaker 6h Replying to @TylerBaltierra

Time well spent and an investment with amazing returns! You are an awesome daddy @TylerBaltierra . So proud of you and the resilience and wisdom you are exhibiting. Love you bud! Hugs and kisses to sweet Nova xoxo

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Dawn M. Baker

Time well spent and an investment with amazing returns! You are an awesome daddy @TylerBaltierra . So proud of you and the resilience and wisdom you are exhibiting. Love you bud! Hugs and kisses to sweet Nova xoxo

Great dual relationship you have there, Dawn, licensed social worker. 

• Love 17
5 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I think tyler is also giving the excuse as to why orders aren’t being sent and why items aren’t in stock.  I am so busy being such a devoted dad and husband in AZ for two weeks that I can’t possibly run the company right now.    

That's gonna go over great for people who have been trying to get orders in time for Christmas. 

• Love 8
On December 6, 2017 at 5:45 PM, ginger90 said:

Tyler’s sister was watching Nova, that solves 1 mystery 

xoambularxoFrom thanksgiving till this morning I had nova along with my kids and Ty’s two dogs. I can honestly say after being deadly sick I ad so much fun with them Kids. I felt like a kid again myself. I needed that bonding with not jut nova but my own kids to. Oh boy that niece of mine has a hold of this tias heart that’s for sure. I can’t wait to go see her this week when I just show up for dinner with some dinner on Wednesday ?? she even let me do her hair, rock her, snuggle her ???? she’s perfect to me in every way. Hers get what hers want with Tia ?

Dated November 27th

On December 7, 2017 at 10:48 AM, teapot said:

my point exactly.  I could give her the smartphone-benefit-of-the-doubt but my first thought was "so Amber is functionally illiterate..."

When I look at most of Tyler's and Cate's family members and remember how they (especially Catelynn) were brought up, I remember why these two think they're awesome parents, "stable," and have overcome/accomplished so much..... 

• Love 12

Tyler and Cate really think they are something...do they own that boat or were they renting it?  They may be flying high right now but man they are going to crash and crash hard!  Catelynn sitting on the back of that boat like she's the Queen of Sheba!  She looked like a whale she should be ashamed of herself.  And Tyler....what a fame whore!

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

Tyler and Cate really think they are something...do they own that boat or were they renting it?  They may be flying high right now but man they are going to crash and crash hard!  Catelynn sitting on the back of that boat like she's the Queen of Sheba!  She looked like a whale she should be ashamed of herself.  And Tyler....what a fame whore!

I think they rented it. However, I have noticed they have a new camper in their driveway. 

• Love 5

Hmmm...they totally drop the ball on their huge business venture, and suddenly Cate enters a treatment center, while Tyler conveniently needs to tend to Nova in AZ so they can see Cate...on Sundays. It's all adding up now...you'd have to be one heckuva "horiible hatter" to give someone grief during such a trying time. 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I think they rented it. However, I have noticed they have a new camper in their driveway. 

Knowing Cate and Tyler’s family. It probably belongs to a family member needing their driveway to park and sleep. Lol. Cousin Eddie ring a bell?

I didn’t notice the camper to tell if it’s the one that could cost the same as a house or the ones you can get for a low payment.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Hmmm...they totally drop the ball on their huge business venture, and suddenly Cate enters a treatment center, while Tyler conveniently needs to tend to Nova in AZ so they can see Cate...on Sundays. It's all adding up now...you'd have to be one heckuva "horiible hatter" to give someone grief during such a trying time. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/TylerBaltierra/status/940987652555206657?p=v

28 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

How long did Tierra Reign last....4 months?  

They started tweeting about it in May, for a summer launch.

The site launched July 11th and promptly crashed, lol.

In the real world, their fall line, which still hasn’t launched, should have been their first line.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

They should change their motto from "Reign Over Your Dreams" to "Switch Dreams Every Few Months and Give Them a Half-hearted Attempt Until You Move on to the Next One". 

One little name change, if I may. Change "dreams" to "passion". 

• Love 8
On 12/11/2017 at 3:49 PM, ginger90 said:

Dawn M. Baker

Can someone explain to me why Tyler's ass gets kissed so much? I get that Cate sucks, but why is he lauded by leghumpers as soooo much better? He's just a not as overweight, in some ways douchier Cate. 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Can we make 

Can we make a comprehensive list of his passions?

I'll start and people can add to it:

Leather trench coats

Sultry selfies

Reuniting adopted people with their bio families

Posting about HIS bio kid on SM

Writing really uncomfortably bad books

Designing clothing you couldn't pay me to put my kids in

Renovating homes he never lives in

• Love 13

there was some discussion (was it another thread or earlier on this one) about Cate having lost interest in her appearance, and whether it's due to depression.

I feel like when she was younger, she'd accessorize with a hat or a choker or a scarf;  that she liked to dress up.

I know that when I'm heavier, all I care about is covering up! And I tend to be a shopaholic, but when I'm gaining weight I'm in the fitting room going, "okay, this doesn't look that bad..."  dressing up isn't as much fun.  (I will never tell that to Ashley Nell Tipton, the plus-size designer who won Project Runway  last year, her attitude & designs are amazing!)

Sometimes I wonder why Catelynn doesn't just get the lap band surgery, but that of course brings an *entire* lifestyle change  (I've had friends who've gone through it, and, while they look great, they're basically working hard to keep themselves healthy 24/7, between the do's & the don'ts.)

I think she's depressed because she's heavy, and then she either says "fuck it" or eats to comfort herself

• Love 7

Cate and Tyler have been given a wonder opportunity to educate themselves and really make a future for themselves and Nova...but no...they want to own homes, classic cars, buy weed and take endless vacations...MTV is easy money and no work....they believe that if they had kept Carly they would have been able to provide for her..but no....when the Show ends they do not have the education or experience needed to sustain their current lifestyle... they will crash and burn, Tyler will leave and Cate will be living with April and possibly needing government assistance before Nova is 12.

• Love 16
12 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'll start and people can add to it:

Leather trench coats

Sultry selfies

Reuniting adopted people with their bio families

Posting about HIS bio kid on SM

Writing really uncomfortably bad books

Designing clothing you couldn't pay me to put my kids in

Renovating homes he never lives in

Going to college to become a social worker

Actually becoming a social worker

'Acting' in New Orleans

• Love 10
14 hours ago, teapot said:

there was some discussion (was it another thread or earlier on this one) about Cate having lost interest in her appearance, and whether it's due to depression.

I feel like when she was younger, she'd accessorize with a hat or a choker or a scarf;  that she liked to dress up.

I know that when I'm heavier, all I care about is covering up! And I tend to be a shopaholic, but when I'm gaining weight I'm in the fitting room going, "okay, this doesn't look that bad..."  dressing up isn't as much fun.  (I will never tell that to Ashley Nell Tipton, the plus-size designer who won Project Runway  last year, her attitude & designs are amazing!)

Sometimes I wonder why Catelynn doesn't just get the lap band surgery, but that of course brings an *entire* lifestyle change  (I've had friends who've gone through it, and, while they look great, they're basically working hard to keep themselves healthy 24/7, between the do's & the don'ts.)

I think she's depressed because she's heavy, and then she either says "fuck it" or eats to comfort herself

You are probably right, I know I have zero motivation to dress even what I would say is casual (jeans/T-shirt) when I’m depressed... my therapist jokes she can tell my mood by how I’m dressed, if I’m wearing yoga pants there will probably be tears. 

Re: weight loss surgery, this is probably an unpopular opinion but I don’t think she would do it basically because she doesn’t want to get better. I don’t know if her weight and depression are related, in my semi professional opinion I would say yes, but obviously I don’t know for sure. Assuming they are, I think you are right that a weight loss would improve her mood, but I don’t think she wants to improve her depression... I feel like it’s a crutch, anytime she is in a situation where she’s being confronted, or is uncomfortable she jumps to anxiety/depression as her defense, so in theory if she took actual steps to improve her life she could lose her excuse. I know she has taken some steps in the right direction by seeking treatment, but the real test will be what happens immediately after, if she continues with aftercare or goes back to business as usual until her next crisis. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Cate was supposed to be out of treatment by now. Tyler hasn’t tweeted about it yet. Strange.

I hope she decides to stay longer and takes treatment/recovery seriously this time. 

I’m looking forward to the eventual blow up between Tyler and Catelynn. She derails all his *passion* projects and is just a lump. 

• Love 8
On 12/16/2017 at 2:20 AM, monicageller said:

Going to college to become a social worker

Actually becoming a social worker

'Acting' in New Orleans

He was going to be a filmmaker at one point. That is, when he wasn’t busy running the Carly Foundation...

• Love 6