Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

The pregnancy pic is driving me crazy. The dress, flower in the headband and lipstick are all different shades of red and I can’t take it. I swear the headband is something you see at a store for tourists by the beach. 

I don’t doubt Cate struggles with mental illness, I just don’t know that it is as debilitating at all times as Cate makes it out to be. If it was anyone else I would believe them. Cate just seems to want to be at the rehab more than home so she can escape being an adult. I don’t see that any of the stays have actually helped if she keeps going back repeatedly. I remember last season when Cate came back from rehab and basically decided she needed to go back the next day. The rehab told her to try outpatient treatment but she insisted on going back. If the program at that rehab isn’t helping her, shouldn’t she try another one? How about one that isn’t practically a spa. 

Tyler better enjoy his free time while Cate is pregnant because I would put money on her decided she needs to go back to rehab four or five times during the baby’s new year. I also expect her to get pregnant with the next baby right after the show is canceled so she can hold onto Tyler the next couple of years because it’s obvious he is so done with Cate. 

• Love 12

I do believe that Catelynn does have a mental illness but what bothers me is that it never, ever interferes when she's going on vacation with her MTV Buddies, award shows, photo shoots or boat rides when the MTV paycheck clears the bank.  Her mental illness seems to be selective.

I do believe that Catelynn does have a mental illness but what bothers me is that it never, ever interferes when she's going on vacation with her MTV Buddies, award shows, photo shoots or boat rides when the MTV paycheck clears the bank.  Her mental illness seems to be selective.

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

I do believe that Catelynn does have a mental illness but what bothers me is that it never, ever interferes when she's going on vacation with her MTV Buddies, award shows, photo shoots or boat rides when the MTV paycheck clears the bank.  Her mental illness seems to be selective

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, nightmeri said:

Can we start laying bets on baby’s name? Some of you have had great suggestions! My vote sticks with the rainbow theme “Indigo Violette Balltierra”

Because they seem to be too literal: Rayne Beau Baltierra

• Love 23
1 hour ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

STOP IT!  I was singing in my head to the tune of purple rain “Ti-err-a Rain... Tie-err -a Rains....”.   But then this came along.  

Poor child

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Booger666 said:

12B62583-3DAA-4C03-A79D-5B67E1653056.jpeg

Okay, I’ll bite since nobody else will.

Anyone else initially think that she was cradeling her 100 point quesadilla?? Is she that far along already? 

Shutting up.

• Love 10
On 9/17/2018 at 7:47 PM, galaxychaser said:

That’s what I thought. She looks 6 months pregnant. Or she is stroking her 20 pounds of quesadillas.

It’s her 3 rd pregnancy 

Ignore my post above ^^^

I just sifted through a few pages and discovered the “cradling a 100 pound quesadilla” had already been bitten. ??

#embarrassed.

Nice one!

• Love 5
8 hours ago, nightmeri said:

Can we start laying bets on baby’s name? Some of you have had great suggestions! My vote sticks with the rainbow theme “Indigo Violette Balltierra”

Maybe they will follow suite with names of birth control like NovaRing?

Loryna Reign 

Mylan Reign 

Aubra Reign 

Ortho Tri-Cyclen Reign

Trinessa Reign or the fancier sounding ...

Aviane Reign Baltteirra 

• Love 10
41 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Okay, I’ll bite since nobody else will.

Anyone else initially think that she was cradeling her 100 point quesadilla?? Is she that far along already? 

Shutting up.

You are not alone.  Per the Boogie Town translator app: “I ♥️ Casey Adelia Ann Mary Jane” = “I ♥️ quesadilla and marijuana”.  Showing myself out now.

• Love 11
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Video:

I wish so badly that they would have her evaluated for speech delay. I really think she would benefit from speech therapy.

Isn't Nova's middle name Reign?  They wouldn't actually name their child with their other child's middle name, would they? I would hope not.  I can see them going with color names, though.  Maybe Scarlet Violet or something similar. Heaven forbid they just name her Elizabeth Ann Baltierra or something else that people have heard of and will spell correctly.

• Love 7
On 10/7/2018 at 5:23 AM, Caracoa1 said:

You can say that again. 

• Love 8
On 10/7/2018 at 3:46 PM, Booger666 said:

12B62583-3DAA-4C03-A79D-5B67E1653056.jpeg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

21 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

I was thinking straight up Rainbow. Why beat around the bush? Yours is way more their style, though!

12 hours ago, Booger666 said:

You are not alone.  Per the Boogie Town translator app: “I ♥️ Casey Adelia Ann Mary Jane” = “I ♥️ quesadilla and marijuana”.  Showing myself out now.

I got it! Hilarious! I saw Mary Jane and then said it out loud assuming there was a point, so that probably helped.

9 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Isn’t Nova's middle name Reign?  They wouldn't actually name their child with their other child's middle name, would they? I would hope not.  

Leah, who had a long term stepfather named Lee at the time named her daughter Aleeah. And then named Aleeah’s twin Aliannah, so anything is possible. ? Maybe they’ll name the baby Reign Novalee to make it equal.

6 hours ago, Birdee said:

At least they finally brushed and washed the poor baby's hair!

I assume it had to be Tyler, perhaps he took note that his “fans” have repeatedly mentioned how unkempt she looks almost all the time. Gotta make the audience proud! 

• Love 10
On 10/8/2018 at 11:10 AM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

On 10/7/2018 at 7:36 PM, ginger90 said:

Video:

I wish so badly that they would have her evaluated for speech delay. I really think she would benefit from speech therapy.

Little DNR wasn’t saying a lot of words or speaking in sentences at all when he was 2.5 y.o. It was extremely frustrating for him and MrDNR and I started the process of Early Intervention evaluations  thru our school district.  Speech and occupational therapists came to our home a few days a week and then when Little was 3 he started full time full year round school with focus on his therapy.  Little was in special education in 1st & 2nd grade , then an inclusion class for 3rd,4th & 5th grade . He was always a good student & His speech etc issues were vastly improved and i believe 1000% the early intervention was key to his progress/success-  Nova NEEDS to be evaluated if she hasn’t been , we only see a few weeks out of these people’s lives so hopefully that is the case and she’s getting the therapy she needs . 

Update on Little DNR : He turns 22 today , is an Eagle Scout, graduated cum laude in HS and a Senior at a top university in NY. He’s 6 for 6 on Deans List and I’m hoping he’ll go 8-8 ( living off campus this year ? we’ll see) 

I’m thankful to all the teachers and therapists who worked with him in those early years ❤️

Edited by DNR
Word
  • Love 22
6 hours ago, druzy said:

Is he referring to Cate? 

image.png.56788467bc1c02cd1ca9eca6ab238a9a.png

Et tu, Tyler? It would be hilarious if the cousin was actually talking about Tyler but Tyler didn’t realize it. Catelynn is a lot of things but I don’t see much narcissism...that’s more Tyler’s thing to me.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Et tu, Tyler? It would be hilarious if the cousin was actually talking about Tyler but Tyler didn’t realize it. Catelynn is a lot of things but I don’t see much narcissism...that’s more Tyler’s thing to me.

I didn't think of that! Tyler is too self absorbed and full of himself to think anyone would utter those words about him

• Love 4
1 hour ago, druzy said:

They are so entitled. Cate can't even get out of bed and Tyler can't stop posing in the mirror. 

image.png.c80420301fbc036b74132d619ff01a0b.png

What in grease lightning hell is this picture!?

Catesidilla looks much smaller here.  

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Regardless of who it applies to, Tyler posted this because while he related to it because of himself, or his wife, he couldn't think of a dope word to rhyme with "narcissist" so he posted a dope quote. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, druzy said:

image.png.c80420301fbc036b74132d619ff01a0b.png

The answer is NO, HELL NO! Imagine a whole podcast of Tyler pontificating and Catelynn backing him up while chomping on her fingernails. And all the self congratulatory shit and #talkingmentalhealth... a fucking nightmare, IMO.

That picture appears to be hella old, what’s with that? 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 14
8 hours ago, Rebecca said:

The answer is NO, HELL NO! Imagine a whole podcast of Tyler pontificating and Catelynn backing him up while chomping on her fingernails. And all the self congratulatory shit and #talkingmentalhealth... a fucking nightmare, IMO.

I voted no.  It was running 85% yes, 15% no when I voted.  I don't know how many voted.   

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Rebecca said:
13 hours ago, druzy said:

Yeah,that picture is about 75 lbs ago 

• Love 9
28 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

That is a great description of that photo. I also agree with the person who said it was at least 75 poundsago.

I think Cate was even small after she had Carly.  Not that all sizes aren't beautiful, because they are, but I think she just "let herself go." She obviously doesn't seem happy with herself AT ALL.  I say how is that possible, with money to do anything, go anywhere, give Nova the most *incredible* experiences (can you imagine?  theme parks and water parks for days, VIP museum tours, etc...) but unless you're there I guess you don't understand.  I feel badly for her but she frustrates the living fuck out of me, and I cannot imagine what's gonna happen with Baby #2.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again....Tyler's look in that pic is straight Equate Brand G-Eazy (no offense meant to G-Eazy). 

Hahaha! IDK how to feel about this though--G-Eazy is so cute!

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Rebecca said:

MTV should do a new show - The Passion of the Tyler. Except, not.

Oh please nooooooo!  Tyler already fancies himself as the ultimate sacrificial lamb.  The martyr of all martyrs.  ?

• Love 3
On 10/8/2018 at 11:10 AM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

They wouldn't actually name their child with their other child's middle name, would they?

My aunt named all her sons the same middle name because she was supposed to name the 1st one after the paternal grandfather.  She did not but named them all that name as a middle name.  We thought it was pretty funny.

Nova is very pretty in that video.

• Love 6

Back in 2009 when we met Cate and Tyler, April was a hardcore drug addict... She was a disaster. In 2018, April appears to have her s*** together yet Cate still seems a mess.  If MTV money helped April pull her life together and got her into a healthy place, then why aren't the same resources helping Cate.

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

Back in 2009 when we met Cate and Tyler, April was a hardcore drug addict... She was a disaster. In 2018, April appears to have her s*** together yet Cate still seems a mess.  If MTV money helped April pull her life together and got her into a healthy place, then why aren't the same resources helping Cate.

I don't believe that April got her act together. I think she is just "acting" better. 

• Love 15