Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Cate using the sander was pretty impressive (for her). 

After Butch botched up the renovations on their house, you would think they would have learned their lesson and hired professional contractors. 

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, druzy said:

After Butch botched up the renovations on their house, you would think they would have learned their lesson and hired professional contractors. 

I’m a give you a minute to consider your statement.  You used to term think.  About these 2...  laughing over my lunch right now   Wonder how many violations they are going to get hit with.   And taxes 

• Love 9
On 25/09/2018 at 8:17 AM, druzy said:

Batman

All I see is Ahnold Schwarzenegger. 

I cannot believe people treat their bodies like this. Imagine what their parents might've had tattood if society was that permissive in 1995. Winona Ryder and Jennifer Aniston?

• Love 7

I haven’t been reading the TM threads, lately, and I finally get a free moment to myself to just discover Catelynn is pregnant. ??‍♀️ 

I’m kinda scared to scroll through the Jenelle and Kailyn thread now.

Going in...?

• Love 9
On 9/29/2018 at 3:37 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

What did Austin ever do to deserve these people?  Farrah/Sophia/Michael Abraham, Bristol Palin, and now Butch Baltierra?  Shouldn't cities be allowed to limit the number of Teen Mom cast members in their midst?

I used to live in Austin.  Believe me when I say that city is getting exactly what it has coming to it.  

On 9/30/2018 at 8:22 AM, ginger90 said:

Teen Mom OG Star Tyler Baltierra Opens Up About Wife Catelynn's 'Devastating' Miscarriage

https://t.co/UW9VW2zxhL?amp=1

I have a question and it might be met with some anger/annoyance by some.  Did Catelynn really have a miscarriage? I ask because she took the test so soon after having her IUD removed and according to my doctor, false positives aren't uncommon right after having one removed.  Is it possible or even likely that it was a false positive, she got her period, and assumed it was a miscarriage?

• Love 14
5 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I used to live in Austin. 

Me, too.  I moved there in the 1970s, and in 2003, Mr. Outlier and I looked at each other and said, "This is not the Austin we know," and fled.  (But I still have friends there and will go and stay for a month or two periodically, which mainly serves to remind me of why I used to live in Austin.)

Believe me when I say that city is getting exactly what it has coming to it. 

Heh.  Although to be fair, it's not the city's fault--it's the people who flocked there and changed it.  Story of many many places.   

Is Butch at Hyde Park Bar & Grill?  That fence looks familiar, and the fork on the sign could be a shout-out to the big fork statue in the front of the restaurant.  Dang, I could go for some of those french fries.  They're batter dipped and deep fried with a deeelicious dipping sauce.  (I haven't been there in at least 10 years and I recognize the fence.  I've eaten a LOT of those fries.)

• Love 3

I wonder if Catelynne realizes that Tyler got grumpy when she mentioned another horse mainly because HE’D be the one taking care of I while she’s away at all year camp hiking and watching movies while Tyler holds down the fort — living reality.

Nova crying “don’t leave me!” Broke my heart. My daughter is two months younger and just being away 8 hours while at work saddens me.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 10
On 9/27/2018 at 5:18 PM, kokapetl said:

All I see is Ahnold Schwarzenegger. 

I cannot believe people treat their bodies like this. Imagine what their parents might've had tattood if society was that permissive in 1995. Winona Ryder and Jennifer Aniston?

THAT tattoo is why you should wait until your 40 to get a tattoo. Someday you're going to be a 55 year old great grandfather (yeah, I said it...#realtalk) with multiple Batman tattoos. Why not just get BAZINGA on your lower back, Tyler. 

12 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Does he know that poetry doesn’t HAVE to rhyme?  

If I had to rank things I sarcastically wish would happen, it's that some eccentric millionaire gives Tyler a rap recording contract so he can spit these rhymes over some thumpin' beats you know he's worked on in secret is certainly in the top five. Russia, if you're listening, I hope you have Tyler Baltierra's garage band MP4 files!

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 7

You guys are absolutely hilarious! The boner pic? is that a boner or his 2 inches sticking out straight? Wonder why we all speculate they break up when he’s posting pictures to look sexy, attention whore!  While his wife cry’s on the couch and gains another 10 lbs.. 

• Love 6
On 9/18/2018 at 7:50 AM, MargeGunderson said:

Okay, I finally realized who this poor child looks like - a young Corey Feldman. (Sorry, kid!)

she does LOL

12 hours ago, Mainer said:

You guys are absolutely hilarious! The boner pic? is that a boner or his 2 inches sticking out straight? Wonder why we all speculate they break up when he’s posting pictures to look sexy, attention whore!  While his wife cry’s on the couch and gains another 10 lbs.. 

its big enough for cate apparently

On 9/26/2018 at 10:08 AM, druzy said:

aaww that's how nova will look when she is pregnant in 15 years or sooner...

cate and ty can be grandparents by 35!

• Love 6
On 9/28/2018 at 11:17 AM, dariafan said:

Tyler and his poetry remind me of the episode of Daria where Quinn writes an essay and suddenly becomes a poet.... especially when Joey,Jeffie,Jamie then fight over who gets to read her poem about the Fry ...

It reminds me of the episode of Friends when Joey uses a Thesaurus to write a letter of recommendation for Chandler and Monica’s adoption.

• Love 15
On 9/14/2018 at 7:05 PM, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I just realized when I looked at this Nova has that same look as Catelyn in her eyes... that spacey looking into knowwhere kinda look...I’ve always seen it in Nova but, I didn’t realize she got it from her mom

Edited by Mainer
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Isthisok said:

It reminds me of the episode of Friends when Joey uses a Thesaurus to write a letter of recommendation for Chandler and Monica’s adoption.

Sincerely,

A Baby Kangaroo Tribbiani

PS: Honest to God, I always stream and show that particular clip via Netflix to my students before they take on any major writing tasks! Those 20 seconds explain the need for authentic writing and word choice (and also how I can tell when they plagiarized!) better than I’d ever be to able to articulate. 

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Isthisok said:

Signed, Baby Kangaroo ❤️ 

5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

? nice back boobs you dork!!!!  

Edited by geauxaway
Another poster beat me to it!
  • Love 6
On 8/8/2018 at 12:26 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

$80 for a bottle with a rock in it?  If she needs help with self love, wouldn't a vibrator be cheaper?

https://www.sojienergy.com/products/amethyst-crystal-water-bottle

She could actually get an adult toy made of “crystals” - the sell them! Lmao! http://www.chakrubs.com/

On 8/10/2018 at 9:33 AM, ghoulina said:

HA! Kail responded to that tweet as well. Bunch of thirsty mother-fuckers, forgetting the clause in their contracts about not working on other shows. 

But I’m sure they’d be allowed to do anther mtv show! I expect one or all to show up on “special” episodes now. ? 

On 8/17/2018 at 11:05 AM, druzy said:

Flashback Friday- Cate and Tyler's wedding invitation:

I...never saw this invitation. Speechless! Catelynn really is 105.

On 8/25/2018 at 1:28 PM, ginger90 said:

53DC1FE4-CB4C-4CFC-8D24-7C5C1476DF57.jpeg

YOU ARE NOT A MODEL. This fucker is no Tom Sandoval!

On 8/27/2018 at 5:29 PM, druzy said:

From the article:

“It’s like, ‘Hey, network! You like your money? You’re welcome!'” [Tyler] said. ????

? what a pompous jackass! MTV has made hundreds of successful shows over the years without your ass...what have you done without MTV? Who needs who here? ? 

On 9/10/2018 at 8:02 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I have secondhand embarrassment for our Tyler, our TM Laureate.  I'm embarrassed for him by his bad poetry and by the fact that he doesn't realize how bad it is.  I've read more enlightening and inspirational poetry from middle school kids.

Maybe if Tyler would take some literature, poetry, composition, & creative writing classes at the local community college he'd get to the point of being embarrassed for himself, too (and his writing would probably improve). 

The writing really is next level terrible! I have notebooks of poetry from middle school that are much better...and they’re awful.

On 9/13/2018 at 6:01 PM, galaxychaser said:

ha i was right tylynn or tyra or kater or kayler is on its way.

You beat me to it with Tylynn, that was my guess for their next kid’s horrible name!

On 9/13/2018 at 6:13 PM, FairyDusted said:

It's going to be a tight squeeze.. Shove ovah! 

Why? Catelynn isn’t coming. (And I just earned an express pass so I’ll see you guys when you arrive.?)

On 9/14/2018 at 8:04 AM, druzy said:

Tyler, this is not about depression. You are both entitled selfish stunted brats who leave your child with drug addicts to go on vacation. Your wife takes off to the spa when she thinks you may leave her and you walk on eggshells when she returns. It's not healthy. Why bring a child into this dysfunction?

By the way, we can comment because you get paid 6 figures to put your life out there. Start worrying when we stop commenting.

DRU-ZY, DRU-ZY, DRU-ZY!!!

On 9/14/2018 at 11:33 AM, dariafan said:

I’ll bring the ribbon for the hand baskets we will be riding in

Will it be rainbow colored ribbon?

On 9/15/2018 at 7:50 PM, Bunbun77 said:

Check out his "gainz". I need some brain bleach!

image.jpeg

WTH. There’s no way he’s not ‘showing that off’ on purpose. His proportions look way off too. Nice tank top ? 

On 9/16/2018 at 3:26 PM, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I was going to ask how you would even get and sustain a boner at the exact moment you happen to be taking a mirror selfie, but then I remembered it's Tyler we're talking about.

Anddd now we know how Tyler was able to get Catelynn pregnant.

On 9/18/2018 at 2:32 PM, druzy said:

Who the hell are these morons that tell him he is talented?

I wonder if we will see him composing his "poetry" this season.

#TylerYourPeachFuzzChinIsGross

More proof he’s actually a 13 year old girl.

On 9/20/2018 at 10:44 AM, LBS said:

Also, it's not a bad thing that none of the Teen Moms are with their original partners.   Does she think that Maci should have stayed with Ryan?  Chelsea with Adumb?  Gary with Amber?  She's delusional if she thinks her relationship is so much stronger because they are too scared to actually move on from each other.   They have an inertia based relationship not a true love relationship.   IMO

Yeah, Chelsea, Maci and Gary all moved on to way better people and way better relationships instead of staying stuck in hell with their original partners, what idiots!

On 9/21/2018 at 1:33 PM, galaxychaser said:

dang that made laugh. what name rhymes with nova?

jova

kova

ova

bova

mova

dova

zova

Hardly even know ya

On 9/28/2018 at 11:17 AM, dariafan said:

Tyler and his poetry remind me of the episode of Daria where Quinn writes an essay and suddenly becomes a poet.... especially when Joey,Jeffie,Jamie then fight over who gets to read her poem about the Fry ...

Catelynn needs to read that poem and take it to heart. Also, it’s way better than any of Tyler’s (plagiarized) bullshit. Quinn’s poem: The greasy fry / It cannot lie / Its truth is written / On your thigh.

On 10/2/2018 at 8:54 AM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I have a question and it might be met with some anger/annoyance by some.  Did Catelynn really have a miscarriage? I ask because she took the test so soon after having her IUD removed and according to my doctor, false positives aren't uncommon right after having one removed.  Is it possible or even likely that it was a false positive, she got her period, and assumed it was a miscarriage?

Well that just doesn’t fit the narrative they’re going for! They described the miscarriage (soooo much blood, scariest thing ever) like there was no way it was just a period but these people are overly dramatic. (Remember, Catelynn wasn’t just suicidal, she stated more than once that she “thought up EVERY SINGLE WAY to kill [herself].” That hyperbole has always annoyed me. Everything has to be extra dramatized.) Yes, I’m awful but I had to let it out.

On 10/3/2018 at 9:20 PM, heatherchandler said:

Does he know that poetry doesn’t HAVE to rhyme?  

He rhymes all the time! He’s a poet and he’s gotta show it!

On 10/4/2018 at 10:53 AM, dariafan said:

Tyler is the real life version of David Silver from 90210

Is he so precious to you? Because he’s not that precious to me. (You’re spot on!!)

Is this the longest post ever or what?

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 24