Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: An Explosive Reveal

• Start Topic

It's interesting that CO has highlighted Jinger's piano skills when a few years back, JB and Michelle touted Jana as the "concert pianist," and it was Erin Bates whose piano playing was highlighted whenever the Bateses were featured on 19K&C. In other words, no special mention about Jinger's piano playing. And yet, in a previous CO episode, the siblings all indicated that Jinger was the most musical of the Duggars. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

It's interesting that CO has highlighted Jinger's piano skills when a few years back, JB and Michelle touted Jana as the "concert pianist," and it was Erin Bates whose piano playing was highlighted whenever the Bateses were featured on 19K&C. In other words, no special mention about Jinger's piano playing. And yet, in a previous CO episode, the siblings all indicated that Jinger was the most musical of the Duggars. 

Well, they can't very well state that Jana's only talent is raising JB/M's children and running their household, which I'm starting to  suspect really is what distinguishes her from the pact. There just might be no there, there, so they have to make up/exagerate things to keep mainstream audiences off their backs. 

• Love 6

Ok, watching the episode now...it could very well be the result of TLC fucking with the timeline, but isn't it weird that everyone's going on about Jinger being homesick  when for the past year all people could talk about was how happy she must be to be away from her family? I don't doubt she loves and misses her family but this whole thing feels a bit "Fuck you, internet" to me.

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, lascuba said:

Ok, watching the episode now...it could very well be the result of TLC fucking with the timeline, but isn't it weird that everyone's going on about Jinger being homesick  when for the past year all people could talk about was how happy she must be to be away from her family? I don't doubt she loves and misses her family but this whole thing feels a bit "Fuck you, internet" to me.

It IS a little weird.  Anything to do with the Duggars always is strange and doesn't add up. 

@Evagirl had a good thought.  Maybe jeremy and Jim Bob had some hard feelings and Jeremy cut Duggar interaction? 

My question is:  Jinger acted like she couldn't contact Michelle about pregnancy questions.  Michelle always is holding her iPhone.  Maybe Jinger should call her? 

• Love 9

I think Michelle is super in the moment always.  She is present for whoever is in her face.  It’s how a teacher most of the time has to handle their class...it’s how a mom with that many kids how to divvy up her time.  

The emergency or the Birthday gets the attention, day to day stuff, well that’s what the sister moms were there for. 

So I would assume even now, unless you are in front of the cameras or in front of her, Jinger doesn’t get a ton of mom alone time. 

Edited by Soaper410
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, duddley said:

If jinger was in her first trimester, it could be hormonal crying. I sobbed, SOBBED, for 2 days when Jim Henson died because my kids wouldn't have the same "Muppets" memories that I grew up with. Not my best moment.

I think that’s perfectly reasonable. *hugs*

• Love 12
5 hours ago, lascuba said:

Oh, of course it is. So much of what is shown is a direct response to what people say. The producers used to lurk on the forums (not these per se) to see what people were saying about the family. That was eons ago, when the show was in its first (if you don't count the specials) incarnation. I wouldn't be surprised if they still do it now. It makes sense from a TV perspective, doesn't it? They want to keep people watching and talking = ratings = $$$.

• Love 4

For Jeremy and Jinger's anniversary, Jeremy bought her a piano, took her out, gave her a thoughtful piano book, and brought her family into town. Unless they didn't show it for whatever reason, we're led to believe Jinger did nothing for him.

For Ben and Jessa's anniversary, Ben made her dinner, looked after the kids so she could go get her nails done, and then gave her a necklace. She seemed to do nothing for him.

The show seems to be about "what can the guy do to prove he's a great catch" while everyone just assumes the girls are great catches, despite having little reason to believe that.

About Lauren's Dad mentioning her love language, I don't get what everyone's freaking out about. It's pretty obvious her Dad would know if she felt loved due to compliments, hugs, quality time, or whatever.

Edited by InternetToughGuy
I said Ben "babysat" the kids, that was accidental
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Jana seemed kind of moody in the brief glimpses we saw of her while the family was prepping for the jinder reveal. I wonder if she was having a bad day or whether she's tired of celebrating everyone else's milestones but having none of her own. 

Every time I see Ma and Pa Caldwell I'm once again amazed at how they manage to look younger than 2/3 of the Duggar children. If they're any indication, Kendra is going to age really well.

Kendra has a weak facial structure - I know her Dad has a good one, but I haven't looked enough at her Mom, but she does look kinda hot for 40-ish. Anyways, the protruding cheekbones like her Dad has help keep his facial skin looking tight.

3 hours ago, InternetToughGuy said:

Kendra has a weak facial structure - I know her Dad has a good one, but I haven't looked enough at her Mom, but she does look kinda hot for 40-ish. Anyways, the protruding cheekbones like her Dad has help keep his facial skin looking tight.

Kendra’s round face will keep her looking young unless she gains an extreme amount of weight (and keeps it on) after her pregnancies. A “baby face” as people like to say, often refers to people with full cheeks. As someone with a baby face (although mine is slim) it’s a blessing and a curse- at 32 people are still asking me how old I am but they do think I’m out of high school!

• Love 9
10 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

I thought it was Jill who’s music skills were massively oversold. 

42 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Kendra’s round face will keep her looking young unless she gains an extreme amount of weight (and keeps it on) after her pregnancies. A “baby face” as people like to say, often refers to people with full cheeks. As someone with a baby face (although mine is slim) it’s a blessing and a curse- at 32 people are still asking me how old I am but they do think I’m out of high school!

Ah yes, and then you get to the point that no one asks anymore...and look in the mirror and say "what happened?"  ask me how I know!!!

• Love 9
4 hours ago, InternetToughGuy said:

For Jeremy and Jinger's anniversary, Jeremy bought her a piano, took her out, gave her a thoughtful piano book, and brought her family into town. Unless they didn't show it for whatever reason, we're led to believe Jinger did nothing for him.

For Ben and Jessa's anniversary, Ben made her dinner, looked after the kids so she could go get her nails done, and then gave her a necklace. She seemed to do nothing for him.

The show seems to be about "what can the guy do to prove he's a great catch" while everyone just assumes the girls are great catches, despite having little reason to believe that.

Considering that historically, in the Duggar culture, and hell, most of the world to this day, women do the bulk of the housework and emotional labor that sustains a relationship and generally  make men's lives easier, I'm 100% cool with this double standard.

• Love 21
6 hours ago, InternetToughGuy said:

About Lauren's Dad mentioning her love language, I don't get what everyone's freaking out about. It's pretty obvious her Dad would know if she felt loved due to compliments, hugs, quality time, or whatever.

There is a companion book called "Love Languages for Children" that Lauren's parents probably used to help them learn how to improve their communication with their children. I adopted 4 older children from foster care and I used this book to help form a closer bond with my children. 

Edited by Nysha
  • Love 8
On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:25 PM, madpsych78 said:

OK, so here's what I don't get about that. The Swansons moved to Arkansas before Josiah and Lauren started courting, correct? So why do the previews for next week's episode show Josiah going to Georgia to propose to Lauren?

16 hours ago, zoomama said:

totally confused, myself.

I read that Josiah proposed to Lauren in the exact spot where her parents got engaged.  Why, I don't know, but these people are all about doing weird sentimental things just like ma and pop did.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I read that Josiah proposed to Lauren in the exact spot where her parents got engaged.  Why, I don't know, but these people are all about doing weird sentimental things just like ma and pop did.

Well it’s not like they know enough about pop culture or film to recreate the pottery scene in “Ghost”, the art scene in “Titanic”, the rainscene in “The Notebook”, or Debra Winger being carried out in “An Officer and a Gentleman”.  And Gothard is a weirdo perve with no legit romantic interests, so they have no one else to duplicate.  I’m also sure Song of Solomon is both too steamy and too complicated for them to emulate. Sadly, they don’t realize how short changed they are. 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, InternetToughGuy said:

That word was unintentional; I meant looked after. The rest of the point still stands, though.

If they are children that you are supposed to recognize as yours... I’m not going to commend you because you, as a male, bothered to ‘ look after them’.   The Duggars and their associates make a big deal that Ben cooked dinner and ‘ looked after’ his own children so that Jessa could have a free couple of hours.  Derick posts pictures of casseroles Jill made for him because she wouldn’t be home for supper.  JB gets applauded because he figured out how to dump BBQ on something. 

The reason why they only celebrate anniversaries for the wives is that the wives in their culture normally don’t have access to money to spend on their spouse.  Who probably already bought whatever he wanted for himself anyway- Jeremy excluded.  I think the piano was purchased by TLC as a reward for letting the Duggars invade his home. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 18
9 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

If they are children that you are supposed to recognize as yours... I’m not going to commend you because you, as a male, bothered to ‘ look after them’.   The Duggars and their associates make a big deal that Ben cooked dinner and ‘ looked after’ his own children so that Jessa could have a free couple of hours.  Derick posts pictures of casseroles Jill made for him because she wouldn’t be home for supper.  JB gets applauded because he figured out how to dump BBQ on something. 

The reason why they only celebrate anniversaries for the wives is that the wives in their culture normally don’t have access to money to spend on their spouse. 

That is true.  How would they get their husband a gift or do some surprise night on the town, if they had to ask him for extra money?  The headships earn the money and dictate how it's spent, AFAIK.  Wives aren't employed and wage earners, for the most part.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

In this family, Bin, Jeremy, and Derick at least are/were living mostly off of their wives' TLC income.

They should also be receiving compensation. Derick was a fool if he didn’t.   My spouse and I have a main checking account and savings account. Everything comes out of that with one exception. Travel expenses for my spouses’  work are handled separately, for both of our peace of mind.  I ( wife) actually have the checkbooks and pay the bills and get our shared cash out. Doesn’t matter who is or isn’t working. But I  am not of the same ilk as the Duggars. My spouse and I are equal- no ‘ head of the family’ and helpmeet here.  Michelle, Jill, Jessa, Joy, Kendra, and Lauren  wouldn’t know how to pay bills if their lives depended upon it. 

I think Jinger knows their financial situation. I think that is why she asked Jeremy ‘How...’  when she saw the piano. 

Hunt up a copy of ‘The Surrendered Wife’.  It’s all about wives that have absolutely no control over the finances. Even if they are the only breadwinner.  That’s the Duggars ilk. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

That is true.  How would they get their husband a gift or do some surprise night on the town, if they had to ask him for extra money?  The headships earn the money and dictate how it's spent, AFAIK.  Wives aren't employed and wage earners, for the most part.

Jinger, Joy, and Jessa are employed via the show, and I bet dollars to donuts none of their husbands earn what the three of them have made from being on the show for x number of years. Kendra and Lauren do earn money from being on the show because they have married into the family. Knowing Anna, she probably lets Smuggly Do Wrong handle the money.

8 hours ago, lascuba said:

Considering that historically, in the Duggar culture, and hell, most of the world to this day, women do the bulk of the housework and emotional labor that sustains a relationship and generally  make men's lives easier, I'm 100% cool with this double standard.

In the Duggar culture and up until not long ago, the men worked full time to make sure the woman wasn't homeless. I have no idea what emotional labor is supposed to refer to, since I've seen nothing but women expecting you to know how they feel and refusing to say anything. Women initiating 70% or more of divorces certainly squashes the idea that they are "the anchor" of anything. I'm sure if a woman said "I work 50+ hours a week to keep a roof over his head and feed him and he didn't do anything for our anniversary!" would be a viral Facebook post with a sea of women telling her to leave his unappreciative ass.

6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

They're obsessed with preserving the girls' virginity

The rest I think is weird, but I don't see how this is, at least as far as the principle is concerned. I don't think Ben would have had to be religious to think someone as hot as Jessa being a virgin was like striking gold; it's certainly not an uncommon perspective.

2 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

The reason why they only celebrate anniversaries for the wives is that the wives in their culture normally don’t have access to money to spend on their spouse.

Makes sense, though that doesn't mean they couldn't do something heartfelt that didn't cost anything. For all we know, they did something that wasn't shown on camera.

1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

In this family, Bin, Jeremy, and Derick at least are/were living mostly off of their wives' TLC income.

It seems Ben and Jeremy have near equal on-screen time as Jessa and Jinger, so they probably get paid similarly. I do hate how on the show, they never mention that they get money for doing it. They have conversations like "How are you going to provide for your family?" and respond with "car flipping", which they must think the viewer is stupid and doesn't know they get 5+ figures a year for it.

• Love 1

When Michelle, Jim Bob and the horde of boys arrived at Jinger's house and were getting ready for the piano's arrival and to surprise Jinger, it sure did look as though they hadn't been to the house before.  Is it possible that this was their first visit?  That Jinger really hadn't had her parents visit at all during her first year of marriage?  If so - that's great, in that she has had a chance to learn who she is and create a life with her husband without her parents' influence.  But also - that's kind of sad.  I know that when I first moved in with my now-husband, I was excited to have my family over and show off our new home.  It's not as though Michelle and Jim Bob never go anywhere.

When Michelle, Jim Bob and the horde of boys arrived at Jinger's house and were getting ready for the piano's arrival and to surprise Jinger, it sure did look as though they hadn't been to the house before.  Is it possible that this was their first visit?  That Jinger really hadn't had her parents visit at all during her first year of marriage?  If so - that's great, in that she has had a chance to learn who she is and create a life with her husband without her parents' influence.  But also - that's kind of sad.  I know that when I first moved in with my now-husband, I was excited to have my family over and show off our new home.  It's not as though Michelle and Jim Bob never go anywhere.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, InternetToughGuy said:

In the Duggar culture and up until not long ago, the men worked full time to make sure the woman wasn't homeless. I have no idea what emotional labor is supposed to refer to, since I've seen nothing but women expecting you to know how they feel and refusing to say anything. Women initiating 70% or more of divorces certainly squashes the idea that they are "the anchor" of anything. I'm sure if a woman said "I work 50+ hours a week to keep a roof over his head and feed him and he didn't do anything for our anniversary!" would be a viral Facebook post with a sea of women telling her to leave his unappreciative ass.

LOL at the idea that men historically got nothing out of having women stay at home. It was all altruism to prevent female homelessness. Okay.

Considering how many of those women bringing in the money ALSO do most of the household management, my point still stands. Men who work generally ONLY work outside the home when their wives stay at home (and even when they don't) and don't do much of the grunt work at home. The same is most definitely not true in the reverse scenario. But sure, if a woman worked 50+ hours a week and then sat on her ass except for taking out the garbage and "babysit" her own children from time to time, then she should be the one going all out on her anniversary. 

• Love 23
33 minutes ago, lascuba said:

LOL at the idea that men historically got nothing out of having women stay at home. It was all altruism to prevent female homelessness. Okay.

Considering how many of those women bringing in the money ALSO do most of the household management, my point still stands. Men who work generally ONLY work outside the home when their wives stay at home (and even when they don't) and don't do much of the grunt work at home. The same is most definitely not true in the reverse scenario. But sure, if a woman worked 50+ hours a week and then sat on her ass except for taking out the garbage and "babysit" her own children from time to time, then she should be the one going all out on her anniversary. 

I didn't say that, nor was it implied. Your own post suggested that (historically) women deserved a reward for doing chores, even though my point was women cleaned a house they got to live in and didn't pay for and cooked food that they didn't pay for. It seems men generally make more money than women, so when that is the case, they offer more in that sense. However, I'd have to wonder why women everywhere put up with doing everything, if indeed the supposed deadbeat husband/Dad stereotype is so prevalent.

I'm not sure how the idea of celebrating a couple's relationship turned into such a bargaining chip, anyways - "I cook dinner all the time, so the day about celebrating us should be all about me!".

• Love 1
22 hours ago, duddley said:

If jinger was in her first trimester, it could be hormonal crying. I sobbed, SOBBED, for 2 days when Jim Henson died because my kids wouldn't have the same "Muppets" memories that I grew up with. Not my best moment.

First trimester when Steve Irwin died. I was ridiculously hysterical. I sobbed, it was crazy. 

• Love 12

I noticed that too. It seemed the Duggars had not been to the house before.  Michelle was glancing around like it was new to her.

Re: Anniversaries

My husband tends to get me a nicer gift and take me to dinner etc.  For anniversaries & Valentine's Day, our gift giving in not equal.  I always do something but my husband spends/plans more than I do.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, InternetToughGuy said:

I didn't say that, nor was it implied. Your own post suggested that (historically) women deserved a reward for doing chores, even though my point was women cleaned a house they got to live in and didn't pay for and cooked food that they didn't pay for. It seems men generally make more money than women, so when that is the case, they offer more in that sense. However, I'd have to wonder why women everywhere put up with doing everything, if indeed the supposed deadbeat husband/Dad stereotype is so prevalent.

I'm not sure how the idea of celebrating a couple's relationship turned into such a bargaining chip, anyways - "I cook dinner all the time, so the day about celebrating us should be all about me!".

Derick, is that you?

• Love 20

Folks, several posts have been removed for being uncivil. If you see a post that you feel is against the guidelines of the site, ignore it and report it. Otherwise you may also receive a warning for being uncivil. If the post is just gross, ignore it and don't engage with the poster. Use the Ignore Feature. But derailing the topic to snipe with each other is only going to end up with post removal, warnings or worse. 

• Love 5
On 8/21/2018 at 12:55 PM, humbleopinion said:

Jinge’s surging hormones made her temporarily emotional for her dysfunctional family...she will pull it together and realize that her toxic parents are best kept far away and she can control their exposure on Felicity.

I agree. My dad and I are closer than my mom and I are (we're not estranged or anything close to that, but I'm just closer with my dad.)

But during my first pregnancy and right after the birth, I really just wanted my mom around, like a little kid wants their mom when they're scared. I wasn't scared per say (okay, maybe a little), but mom had been through the pregnancy/baby things before and knew what it was like. I imagine Jinger just wanted her mom, even if just for a brief moment.  Maybe Michelle wasn't an involved, care-taker-type mom (although she may have still been when Jinger was young) but Jinger may have still wanted her to be maternal and wanted her presence, hugs, and reassurance just for a little while as she was approaching her first time entering a "season of life" as a pregnant woman/mom-to-be. 

Also, I was a hormonal, tired wreck who cried at the drop of a hat when in my first trimester (and the other trimesters of my pregnancies and the weeks after my babies were born weren't that much better). 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:54 PM, Evagirl said:

Okay, now I'm having second thoughts.  Do you think there's a part of this that TLC isn't sharing?  I mean the way Jinger cried, and Jim Bob saying they love her makes me now think we're missing a part of the puzzle.  

I think some bad blood developed somewhere along the line between Jeremy and the Duggar clan (probably Jim Bob) and Jeremy reaching out to them in on this special occasion would mend the rift.  Jeremy is a romantic guy and it doesn't figure that he'd have a big house party celebrating their first anniversary without HIS family being present too.  

There are all kinds of ways to communicate nowadays.  There's face-time and other platforms out there that actually almost alleviate the loneliness of missing folks.  It's not like they live on different coasts.  For crying out loud, they didn't carry on like that when Jill got back from South America!

So yep, I think we're missing something here.

I actually agree with this.  When MIchelle walked into the house it was like she had seen it for the first time!  I thought it was weird.  Then I remembered that Jeremy seemed to want to keep her family away from Laredo when they were discussing her moving there prior to wedding.  Didn't he say something like "well maybe they can visit after six months" - he wanted his Jinger alone.

I think TTCasserole and BBQTuna were JimBobs way to bring home to Jinger - no matter how gross.  I just hope they slept at a hotel.

• Love 5

Weren’t they a ways into their first year of marriage when they bought the house?  Is it possible that JB & M visited after they got married, but back when they were still living in the apartment?  Or am I getting the timeline wrong?

• Love 4

I don't think Jeremy and Jim Bob really like each other.  I remember when the clan visited Jeremy's apartment after J & J got engaged.  Jim Bob was livid with the PDA they were expressing.  When sitting on the sofa, Jinger was almost in Jeremy's lap.  She was right up under him.  Jim Bob didn't like that at all.  He had nothing, nothing at all good to say about Jeremy's apartment.  At the airport, Jim Bob tried his best to keep them apart.  He stood right there as they were hugging goodbye and Jim Bob was looking daggers at Jeremy as he (Jim Bob) was riding up the escalator BEHIND Jinger (to block her view of Jeremy I thought).

Jim Bob can't control Jeremy like he did Ben (and probably still does).  Ben was such a child.  He was in lust, not love.  Jim Bob wants to control his entire family, even after they marry and leave home.  He likes "helping" them out by providing houses and stuff.  It makes them indebted to him.  And since Jim Bob is no longer the big draw on the show, I think he takes offense that Jeremy has moved Jinger hundreds of miles away where he can't control things.

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, Evagirl said:

Jim Bob can't control Jeremy like he did Ben (and probably still does).  Ben was such a child.  He was in lust, not love.  Jim Bob wants to control his entire family, even after they marry and leave home.  He likes "helping" them out by providing houses and stuff.  It makes them indebted to him.  And since Jim Bob is no longer the big draw on the show, I think he takes offense that Jeremy has moved Jinger hundreds of miles away where he can't control things.

Absolutely. I’ve even read that since JB didn’t choose Jeremy there’s always been a bit of rivalry and some resentment on JB’s part. I also see him as controlling. He is the beginning of all of this clan and wants his deference and due. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Absolutely. I’ve even read that since JB didn’t choose Jeremy there’s always been a bit of rivalry and some resentment on JB’s part. I also see him as controlling. He is the beginning of all of this clan and wants his deference and due. 

Or is this the storyline TLC has created for them?

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Or is this the storyline TLC has created for them?

TLC is trying to promote Jinger and Jeremy as the "hit" couple of all Duggar couples right now with JD and Abbie coming in as a close second. I personally do not care for either couple, but as long as they bring in the ratings and keep the show moving along, he probably will tolerate Jeremy.

1 hour ago, Evagirl said:

I don't think Jeremy and Jim Bob really like each other.  I remember when the clan visited Jeremy's apartment after J & J got engaged.  Jim Bob was livid with the PDA they were expressing.  When sitting on the sofa, Jinger was almost in Jeremy's lap.  She was right up under him.  Jim Bob didn't like that at all.  He had nothing, nothing at all good to say about Jeremy's apartment.  At the airport, Jim Bob tried his best to keep them apart.  He stood right there as they were hugging goodbye and Jim Bob was looking daggers at Jeremy as he (Jim Bob) was riding up the escalator BEHIND Jinger (to block her view of Jeremy I thought).

I seem to remember Jim Bob uttering an "Ohhh wowww" type of passive aggressive response after Jinger/Jeremy would announce something (engagement/moving away, etc.). Jeremy had his own life before he met Jinger and has no need to kiss Jim Bob's ass, which must shock him since his family reveres him (apparently). Never mind Jeremy is huge, there isn't anything Jim Bob could make him do anyways.

52 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

TLC is trying to promote Jinger and Jeremy as the "hit" couple of all Duggar couples right now with JD and Abbie coming in as a close second. I personally do not care for either couple, but as long as they bring in the ratings and keep the show moving along, he probably will tolerate Jeremy.

How is TLC promoting JD and Abbie? I remember a brief clip of Lauren and Josiah's wedding of JD looking at Abbie, but I don't recall them being introduced together on the show yet.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, InternetToughGuy said:

I seem to remember Jim Bob uttering an "Ohhh wowww" type of passive aggressive response after Jinger/Jeremy would announce something (engagement/moving away, etc.). Jeremy had his own life before he met Jinger and has no need to kiss Jim Bob's ass, which must shock him since his family reveres him (apparently). Never mind Jeremy is huge, there isn't anything Jim Bob could make him do anyways.

How is TLC promoting JD and Abbie? I remember a brief clip of Lauren and Josiah's wedding of JD looking at Abbie, but I don't recall them being introduced together on the show yet.

I feel that Jim Bob and Jeremy are too much alike to actually get along.  Jeremy seems nicer, though.

• Love 2

I agree with the above, but I wonder if TLC will bump up Abbie and JD now that Si and Lauren are proving to be a total dud. 

I think they wanted to originally keep them under the hood until the love affair with JinJer wore off, but they may need to rethink their strategy. 

• Love 6