Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

You can tell that Andrew took over her social media. Amber was never able to get out more than a few love and hearts here and there. Andrew is talking in complete sentences! 

Now if he’d only rip down that bun.  

I think that’s a doctor’s office. I wonder if Amber will EVER do anything alone?

• Love 7
10 hours ago, druzy said:

Is she in a hotel?

Looks like the pediatricians office to me?  There’s a pic of a kid on the wall behind her.  Why she would take this pic there to shill, I do not understand.  But it’s Amber.  It’s probably the only time he’s been in that carrier.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Just came across these . Wine and canvas for a 9 year old. I haven’t watched, did they film this?

0F87AADD-98C7-48EA-9373-5B758931B0D9.jpeg

91690EA9-02E4-4005-A3DF-BE5AFB2DF6C8.jpeg

I wonder why Baby Huey has a pen and notepad in his pocket.

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh wow! My entry won! I just came to this thread. Color me shocked. I want to thank the academy...

Thank you everyone.

1 hour ago, druzy said:

I wonder why Baby Huey has a pen and notepad in his pocket.

He is writing that script. LOL

"Wine and canvace"...Tonya, you fuckin' lush. Too drunk to spell.

Yes @ginger90. Remember the episode where Leah had her birthday party and Amber used the occasion to announce her pregnancy. 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 16
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Just came across these . Wine and canvas for a 9 year old. I haven’t watched, did they film this?

0F87AADD-98C7-48EA-9373-5B758931B0D9.jpeg

91690EA9-02E4-4005-A3DF-BE5AFB2DF6C8.jpeg

Good on Amber for holding the shit emoji.  Self-awareness is a beautiful thing. 

• Love 14
18 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

"Wine and canvace"...Tonya, you fuckin' lush. Too drunk to spell.

Don't forget the Congradultions.  Have some more wine and canvace, Grandma!

• Love 15
9 hours ago, druzy said:

“She doesn’t really like to put in any of the work that’s required to do something like this successfully,” the second source added.

That’s a “source” I believe!

• Love 10
(edited)

That kid looks like Matt!

On 6/8/2018 at 1:27 PM, suzeecat said:

Don't forget the Congradultions.  Have some more wine and canvace, Grandma!

Ok I hate to defend that crazy drunk but I do remember learning in school that “Congradulations” is a less-commonly used, but acceptable spelling.  And I went to a catholic school, they are very serious about spelling and writing!

ETA ok never mind I see that the idiot misspelled congradulations!  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 8

I have hesitated to post this, but I have to admit her baby is very cute, and actually looks very well cared for compared to Leah.  And Amber looks pretty calm and happy.  

I am sure something is about to happen to change all of this now!

• Love 15
(edited)
On 6/10/2018 at 12:17 PM, heatherchandler said:

That kid looks like Matt!

You are right!

matt baby.jpg

Baby Huey mentioning they ate Mexican food. Is that some kind of dig at Matt? Remember Matt saying he despised Mexican food?

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Just wait until that dog snatches the onesie while the baby is wearing it. It won't be so funny or cute then, asshole.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Kazu said:

Just wait until that dog snatches the onesie while the baby is wearing it. It won't be so funny or cute then, asshole.

The dog’s diet took a hit when Amber stopped providing used tampons. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

She bought herself a man servant. No way is Amber doing any of this shit.

I know, right?  But let's get real, none of that stuff was happening with Matt around.  lol.  Her new man is strange, but the fact they have a clean dining table with pleasant decor, and the baby calm and in a safe spot is pretty impressive.   I am not sure what to think about all of this!

• Love 14
5 hours ago, alexa said:

I know, right?  But let's get real, none of that stuff was happening with Matt around.  lol.  Her new man is strange, but the fact they have a clean dining table with pleasant decor, and the baby calm and in a safe spot is pretty impressive.   I am not sure what to think about all of this!

It’s for the social media “likes” and adoration. When Leah was first born Amber didn’t have a large social media following and Twitter and instagram was new, so no need to portray a happy life.

Fast forward a decade and a few thousand followers plus a bad motherly image to shed she’s on high (no pun intended)level of damage control. To show people she has what it takes to be the “best mother ever” when there’s an audience. She’s not trying to be the best mom ever to her child for the right reasons, her child, but to make strangers on social media think she’s great.

I call BS on all of this happy go lucky bs she’s been spewing lately....the storm is approaching and I hope baby James doesn’t get caught in the middle. I hope Gary and Kristina are making room for James arrival when he’s no longer new and beneficial to Ambers “brand”. Getting off of my soap box now — I have had A TERRIBLE WEEK. ??

• Love 11
18 hours ago, Calm81 said:

It’s for the social media “likes” and adoration. When Leah was first born Amber didn’t have a large social media following and Twitter and instagram was new, so no need to portray a happy life.

Fast forward a decade and a few thousand followers plus a bad motherly image to shed she’s on high (no pun intended)level of damage control. To show people she has what it takes to be the “best mother ever” when there’s an audience. She’s not trying to be the best mom ever to her child for the right reasons, her child, but to make strangers on social media think she’s great.

I call BS on all of this happy go lucky bs she’s been spewing lately....the storm is approaching and I hope baby James doesn’t get caught in the middle. I hope Gary and Kristina are making room for James arrival when he’s no longer new and beneficial to Ambers “brand”. Getting off of my soap box now — I have had A TERRIBLE WEEK. ??

I don't doubt that there will be something happening in the future, or even right now that we don't know about.  But for the moment it is a nice break to see pleasant baby photos where the baby looks like they are in a much better environment that poor Leah had as a baby.  And now the nice thing is that Leah has it good, and knows she is with the more stable parent, so in the end she wins :-)

• Love 10
7 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Wonder if NuMatt is coming back to Indiana? 

Wonder if old Matt is on his way back lol. But seriously, the thought of her alone with her baby worries me.

• Love 7

Funny , I was up at the same time getting ready for work. 

So, how well do you think Amber will do with Andrew away? Nanny, perhaps?

I hope her mother isn’t “helping” her.

• Love 10

Love how she can't even get out of bed AGAIN and love how her new man is so fucking wonderful and the best dad ever, but Gary is a piece of crap and doesn't get any acknowledgement, even though he has been taking care of her first born for 8 years, you know the kid she hardly sees or posts about. 

• Love 16