Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

Probably a better idea, honestly. At the risk of going too far off topic, that just really grinds my gears when someone tries to create their own philanthropic activity. You are going to waste SO much money and resources on the red tape and the learning curve that comes with the activity. I get that not all charities are created equal, but there ARE efficient ones out there that do pass on over 90% of the money directly to the cause and it is such a better idea to just give money to an organization that knows what it's doing.

But then of course, you wouldn't get the accolades if you just merely made a donation. Unless you're Kail and take a picture of yourself donating a giant check.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, SuzWhat said:

She could also VOLUNTEER at said organizations to, you know, learn the ropes.   THEN start your organization.  

There's a cat shelter in L.A. that would be perfect for Amber.  She could sit on the couch with their kitties all day long.

pet pride.jpg

• Love 3
18 hours ago, druzy said:

ama.png

15 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Why is she on a scooter anyways?  Walk you lazy cow. Years ago when I was pregnant, I was still in the Navy and had to PT 3 times a week with my division.  Surely she can manage walking around a Walmart. 

RIGHT? If she's fine (as NewMatt says), there's no need for this nonsense! She could potentially be using a scooter that someone with legitimate medical issues needs.  She's such trash.

Imagine if she had to actually work & parent the child she already had while pregnant? I'm pretty sure that's a super-human feat and those of us who have worked at real jobs and raised other children while pregnant are some kind of super women (by Amber's way of thinking). 

I am so done with this chick. 

• Love 3

Yea, the "old ladies in electric scooters" would undoubtedly love to be pushing carts around on two healthy legs.  But they're like, you know, actually disabled.

26 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

This is perfect for Amber - couches as far as the eye can see!

And they're covered with bedsheets, just like home.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Yea, the "old ladies in electric scooters" would undoubtedly love to be pushing carts around on two healthy legs.  But they're like, you know, actually disabled.

Exactly. My father has COPD from exposure to Agent Orange.  When he goes to Wal-Mart, he has to get in the scooters to shop. If they don't have any he has to sit and wait for one to be returned (or go back home).  I don't know why I'd expect Amber or NewMatt to think about anyone else, though. 

Amber, try Wal-Mart Grocery Pick-up.  You don't even have to get out of your car. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Exactly. My father has COPD from exposure to Agent Orange.  When he goes to Wal-Mart, he has to get in the scooters to shop. If they don't have any he has to sit and wait for one to be returned (or go back home).  I don't know why I'd expect Amber or NewMatt to think about anyone else, though. 

Amber, try Wal-Mart Grocery Pick-up.  You don't even have to get out of your car. 

if only you could just go on your computer and order stuff with a credit card...

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

There's a cat shelter in L.A. that would be perfect for Amber.  She could sit on the couch with their kitties all day long.

pet pride.jpg

Looks like they got the heads up Amber might visit their couches as they have their stabbing scissors at the ready to greet her.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

pet pride.jpg

I wouldn't do that to those cats!

• Love 2

This shit pisses me off. There was no need for a fucking scooter for her pregnant ass, unless it was ordered by a doctor. Maybe if she would get off her ass and do something besides lay around, she wouldn't have gotten out of breath and had to be in a scooter that is NOT there for lazy assholes. I legit have back problems and can go walk around but I will be hurting after awhile. So guess what I do, I don't go on shopping sprees. I swear this chick fucking pisses me off. So she has/had depression and that entitles her to a fucking scooter that some one else might need that has an actual need for it. This kid is fucking doomed. She is still a lazy ass piece of trash who won't be able to get out of bed, especially if her and her new turd are fighting. This is the whole reason I stopped watching Teen Mom I'm such a lazy piece of shit show. Still watching Teen Mom 2, but Amber and Cate I just can't do it anymore.

• Love 3

What was she even buying at Walmart? If she just needed toiletries or paper goods, why wouldn't she just send Andrew on the run while she stayed home and made couch-and-bedsheet angels?

Do you guys think she has to set a timer so she knows when to rotate positions on the couch so there's not a massive sinkhole in one spot?

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Tatum said:

What was she even buying at Walmart? If she just needed toiletries or paper goods, why wouldn't she just send Andrew on the run while she stayed home and made couch-and-bedsheet angels?

Do you guys think she has to set a timer so she knows when to rotate positions on the couch so there's not a massive sinkhole in one spot?

*DYING*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can so see her making angels!! LOL

• Love 1

To be fair it looks like she’s in a push wheelchair, not a scooter, you can see the handle by newmatt... still ridiculous because I’m pretty sure she can walk just fine, and I’m sure she does use scooters when not necessary, but this time I don’t think she is.

• Love 1

I agree @leighroda.

It is likely one from the store.

Unless Baby Huey bought it for her. Either way, I have a feeling Baby Huey is behind the wheelchair. Figuratively and literally. I think he is making her think she needs it..."Here baby, you look tired and out of breath. No need for you to be walking"...this is his scam. Taking her out for wheelchair rides to Walmart and the Malibu road trip. Just wait. There is a method to his madness. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Don't forget those 3 1/3 years she spent with Matt! 

Amber's life saving skills are as proficient as her math skills. 

17 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I was in a wheelchair throughout the last 12 weeks of 2 of my pregnancies but I had serious problems with them. I refuse to give Ambuh a pass; girlfriend is just lazy. She's probably in the wheelchair because the couch doesn't have wheels. Yet. 

Don't give her any ideas!!!!

16 hours ago, Mischievious said:

Random but what happened to Amber's house flipping company with OldMatt? And the picture of her and NewMatt in Walmart ... WOW! His hair looks grey. Is it a filter or is life with Amber that horrible? 

He has definitely greyed with a quickness in the 6 months...years....decades they've been together. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Unless Baby Huey bought it for her. Either way, I have a feeling Baby Huey is behind the wheelchair. Figuratively and literally. I think he is making her think she needs it..."Here baby, you look tired and out of breath. No need for you to be walking"...this is his scam. Taking her out for wheelchair rides to Walmart and the Malibu road trip. Just wait. There is a method to his madness. 

Maybe he's trying to incapacitate her, like in Misery or Baby Jane, and then he can have full control of her "empire"!!!!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Maybe he's trying to incapacitate her, like in Misery or Baby Jane, and then he can have full control of her "empire"!!!!

Oooh, she would be a great "Misery" candidate because you wouldn't even have to break her ankles to keep her sedentary!  "Empire" - *snerk*

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Yes! Boxing Helena! 

Aw...I had such a crush on Julian Sands in that movie. And Sherilyn Fenn never looked better. (Am I the only one who starts singing "Boxing Helena" to the tune of "Waltzing Mathilda" when I hear it?)

Anyhoo. Carry on!

Amber. Couch. Baby Huey. 

9 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

OT, but my dad is one of the Sprayed and Betrayed, too. Heart disease. :/

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

pet pride.jpg

19 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Looks like they got the heads up Amber might visit their couches as they have their stabbing scissors at the ready to greet her.

Oh.  I was thinking the cats put sheets on their furniture to protect it from Amber.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Tatum said:

I am literally crying from laughing! This shit is HILARIOUS!!

• Love 2
Just now, CofCinci said:

She tells her mother, cousin and Leah about the baby while on a Halloween hayride?!!!!

At least she introduced Andrew to the family seconds before announcing she was pregnant!

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, druzy said:

It would have been amazing if her mother or cousin asked if it was Matt's baby.

Never going to happen. If they want their MTV subsidized meals at Golden Corral, they know on which side their bread is buttered.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 2
On 1/22/2018 at 9:19 PM, druzy said:

Also if she was working with an organization the email address would be something like think4changeinfo@think4change.com 

AND it would not have a 1 at the end - which means that actual email was already taken so they added a number at the end

On 1/23/2018 at 9:08 AM, Tatum said:

Also, Amber, on another note, I think you should worry about your own unpaid bills first before attempting to set up a non profit. The admin fees alone would eliminate whatever "percentage" you set aside (give the lackluster sales and the low profit margin already, I'd imagine that percentage would amount to maybe 20 bucks anyways).

If you really want to help people in need, there are a number of efficient, well regarded organizations ALREADY FORMED that you could send money to, and that would be a far better use of funds.

She'll be two months into trying to get one together and get bored and drop it.  This girl has no clue how long it takes and the WORK to get a non-profit established.  My friend finally has a official non-profit org that took her 1-2 years (maybe more) to put together. We just had her kick-off/fundraiser party two weekends ago. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I won't even click the first link.

Is the second link a peak preview (TM Farrah) for next week's episode? How incredibly AWKWARD. Baby Huey wasn't having it at all! Amber, you know make bad choices when the first thing out of your mom's mouth when you state you have an announcement is "Oh God." But sure, keep telling us how great your life is.

• Love 3

My bff's family started a special charity because there wasn't one already set up to do what they wanted to do.  It is incredibly involved, and they are educated and diligent people.  It took many friends and family volunteering to get it going and to work the fundraisers.  I just can't see Amber doing it.

(My BFF's 17 year old son died in a car accident so their charity is a memorial scholarship in his name for the special needs school he attended.  When he was 12, he was at his dad's house riding a Can-Am 4 wheeler without a helmet and he hit a tree.  He was in a coma for weeks and it was months of rehab.  There is a special needs private school in our area that he attended after the accident.  The brain injury caused him to have seizures, but the seizures were controlled.  He was able to get his driver license, and about 1 month later he had a seizure while driving which caused him to wreck.   It has been incredibly difficult for his family, but the memorial scholarship is a good deed they do to honor him.  Everyone who knew him and loves him pitches in to help.)

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Hayrides are ruined forever for Bew Bew. 

Wouldn't it have been nice if she could have had a quiet time with Leah to tell her such news?  Maybe a "hey, Leah I know I've been a shit mom to you but I hope to do better by you and this new baby."

• Love 3

I work for a company that leases photo and video equipment, and lots of people use our gear for their YouTube “jobs”. I’m in the department that looks at a potential customer’s info and determines if we want to loan them very expensive equipment. I can hear the lulz now over this order. DEPOSIT.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Like many of you, I took a hard pass on link 1. Regarding link 2 - is Amber a sociopath? The way she dropped that little tidbit, without so much as a glance at Leah who was SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO HER is a new level of suck, even for her. Then you have Lard Ass in a silky purple shirt acting dodgy because Amber's mom DARED to begin to question what the fuck he is doing there in Indiana. You know he's slime because he acts the same way to the producers any time he is asked a legitimate question about this completely bizarre situation....but what do I know? He's verified on Twitter. 

• Love 2

I have no idea if Leah knew before that clip. If she didn’t, Amber sucks more than I thought. Amber’s mother, though? I felt bad for her. Does Amber have not one ounce of sense?

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 2

lol 

Maybe Baby Huey took her to Walmart and was whispering sweet-nothings in her ear such as, "See this place, Amber. This is where you will end up working. You don't want that, do you? Now, smile for the camera and post that on social media." 

I think she might have told Leah because of Leah's non-reaction...or else poor Leah is just THAT used to her "mom's" bullshit.

I think Andrew wants them to start their own reality show....instead of "Married at First Sight", they'll call it "Knocked Up at First Sight". I'm sure Brianna of TM2 would be a willing participant as well. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I have no idea if Leah knew before that clip. If she didn’t, Amber sucks more than I thought. Amber’s mother, though? I felt bad for her. Does Amber have not one ounce of sense?

I'm hoping Leah does not know what "pregnant" means?   When do you learn that?   I'm grasping at straws here, folks.   This bitch.  

I did get a laugh at the way Amber's mom shook hands with NewMatt.  She extended her hand like she expected him to kiss it.   

Edited by SuzWhat
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

But did she think people would be happy for her?  Congratulate her? She was deeply in love with that guy and now only a matter of days later she's deeply in love with the next one.  So deep, she's screwing him raw and tossing her  meds down the drain.

Uh huh.  congratulations?

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, SuzWhat said:

I did get a laugh at the way Amber's mom shook hands with NewMatt.  She extended her hand like she expected him to kiss it.   

When I saw that, I thought she was trying to stay as far away from him as she could !

• Love 3
On 1/21/2018 at 6:40 PM, druzy said:
He looks like he is wearing a disguise- just looking out for you Amber

a0bash.png

Amber & Matt 1.0 broke up on May 14.

Amber tweeted on Jan 21 that she and NewMatt (Father Time was a freakin' hysterical moniker though! ) are about to celebrate being together for nine months. (I refuse to entertain the word "anniversary" unless it's used correctly...you know, as the Latin root word indicates how it's meant to be used.)

Does that mean that Amber & NewMatt "started dating" on May 15? May 16? I know we've been dying to find out the real timeline of this train wreck and have to wait until the baby is born to have it authenticated. That said, thank God that Amber is dumb enough to let details like this slip so we can justifiably judge her!

• Love 5