Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

I want to know what Gary truly thinks. Like, I think I’d pay to hear it. I’d pay more for him to say it to her face. I know, he’s being mature and trying to work with her for Leah. If this shit is still around we might get to hear what Leah herself thinks about her “mom” in 6-7 years. If she even has much to do with Amber at that time. I never really thought I’d say that Gary had too much class, but I think he does, because he’ll probably never write the tell-all I want to read.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 21
18 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

When did Boot Camp film again? June? And she says that they didn't get together until after filming, which would make it sometime in July. I, too, think she probably got pregnant earlier in August but even if it WAS the 20th, she got knocked up by someone she'd only been dating for a few weeks. After supposedly being "in love" for "years" with OldMatt. Ugh. 

I am not clear on the date of filming for MBC. @druzy any idea? 

So true about her being "in love" with Matt. Not only that, she was still receiving messages from him. She even discussed that on the show, in the presence of Baby Huey! Gah! She hadn't blocked his calls. I don't think she wanted to. Baby Huey didn't seem fazed by her mentioning those messages. I wonder if that is why he knocked up Amber? He wanted to assure his sugar mama wasn't going to fall under Matt's spell. 

I was Googling and I came upon the story of Matt's marriage news which came out in November. He is quoted as saying he had been dating that woman for six months prior to their quickie marriage. If he is telling the truth, that would correspond with Amber's date of the break-up which is May. 

• Love 7

Im guessing nothing really shakes up Gary...especially since he knows his daughter has a safe home...he is probably also relieved that if she HAD to get knocked up, it wasnt by Old Man Grifter

Edited by Christi
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I am not clear on the date of filming for MBC. @druzy any idea? 

So true about her being "in love" with Matt. Not only that, she was still receiving messages from him. She even discussed that on the show, in the presence of Baby Huey! Gah! She hadn't blocked his calls. I don't think she wanted to. Baby Huey didn't seem fazed by her mentioning those messages. I wonder if that is why he knocked up Amber? He wanted to assure his sugar mama wasn't going to fall under Matt's spell. 

I was Googling and I came upon the story of Matt's marriage news which came out in November. He is quoted as saying he had been dating that woman for six months prior to their quickie marriage. If he is telling the truth, that would correspond with Amber's date of the break-up which is May. 

I think she went to MBC on 6/16/17

• Love 5
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Oh, @GreatKazu.  I never knew you to be so naive.  "If he's telling the truth".  This is Matt, remember.   LOL!

• Love 3

Amber fucked herself over by having Heather fired because I think Heather tried to avoid filming anything too damaging.  Now, Amber has that new male producer. He is hungry and will go for the money shots.  

• Love 13
4 hours ago, SuzWhat said:

Oh, @GreatKazu.  I never knew you to be so naive.  "If he's telling the truth".  This is Matt, remember.   LOL!

lol  Should I have used all caps on "If"? 

Amber only went with May as a break-up date because in her demented mind it makes her look better about having hooked up with Baby Huey. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I am sooooo old. I see Grizzly Adams. Amber is the bear: 

grizzly.jpg

I definitely think we should go this route (Grizzly Adams & a bear) because I selfishly don't want NuMatt or Amber besmirching all that is holy: Hogwarts, its students and teachers. 

Also, the idea that Amber is the bear is freakin hysterical...because it's true.

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/xulnf6/teen-mom-sneak-peek-baby-blues

Sneak peek to analyze. She says she’s 13 weeks and on Monday (so within the week per her language choice) she will have gender ultrasound. Now, my daughter is 14 and things have changed, but do they typically offer that ultrasound so early? I thought it was between 16-20 weeks.  

Matt’s baby. 

I'm calling bullshit on that. I had a 12 week U/S in 2011 and the technician said she couldn't even guess. My friend had one at 15 weeks, and the tech said she was about 80% sure it was a boy (it was).

You can find out the sex earlier than 13 weeks, but not through an ultrasound.

• Love 3

My oldest is 9. My youngest is 6. I have nieces and nephews ranging age three to 3 months. All our u/s were still done close to the 20 week mark. Only my youngest niece - my sister had her u/s around 15 weeks. She was high risk and they did a lot of u/s and were luckily able to tell that early. But yea, at 13 weeks I'd think you could only tell through a blood test. 

• Love 3

FFS. Good luck, Andrew. Ambers always got to have her own way or she loses her shit. This is the honeymoon stage and she just treated Andrew BADLY in that baby blues clips. He has a right to ask if they could have the gender be a surprise, it’s called an adult discussion. She shut him down FAST while complaining about him pissing her off with his “Malibu hippy bullshit,” acting like she’s some organized mother to be.

Amber, quit acting like you know all there is to know about parenting, you are just as much a new parent as Andrew is so slow your roll. And YES you can plan without knowing the gender.

• Love 19
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

My oldest is 9. My youngest is 6. I have nieces and nephews ranging age three to 3 months. All our u/s were still done close to the 20 week mark. Only my youngest niece - my sister had her u/s around 15 weeks. She was high risk and they did a lot of u/s and were luckily able to tell that early. But yea, at 13 weeks I'd think you could only tell through a blood test. 

Same here. Youngest is 6. The earliest they could tell was at about 18 weeks and even then they warned me that it might be too early to see the gender. I had ultrasounds every week for my youngest (partial placental abruption and they were keeping an eye on it since the previous pregnancy had wound up in a complete abruption and preemie at 31 weeks). There was no seeing the gender at 14, 15, 16, etc. weeks. In fact, the baby only JUST started looking like a "baby" on the u/s at around 12 weeks. Before that, you could see the heartbeat and the basic shape, but limbs weren't quite visible just yet. My guess is that Amber is demanding bloodwork to know. That was something that was never offered to me, although amniocentesis was. (I declined.)

• Love 5
5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/xulnf6/teen-mom-sneak-peek-baby-blues

Sneak peek to analyze. She says she’s 13 weeks and on Monday (so within the week per her language choice) she will have gender ultrasound. Now, my daughter is 14 and things have changed, but do they typically offer that ultrasound so early? I thought it was between 16-20 weeks.  

Matt’s baby. 

You can find out using cell free DNA (blood test) around 10 weeks which anyone can pay for out of pocket or have covered if over 35 by insurance.  For the anatomy scan which is how most women find out you usually are 20 weeks.  She could find out by using a boutique ultrasound place at the mall at 15 to 16 weeks, but they wouldn't try at 14 weeks or guarantee the results.  These two know Jack about babies and are making this up.

• Love 7

I watched this a second time and with the closed-captioning on. Amber says in that sneak peek that she "might want to have an ultrasound done" to find out the gender. She didn't say she was going to have one done at her visit. She will find out when she goes to her appointment that she will have to wait a wee bit longer to have that ultrasound done. No doctor will do an ultrasound for Amber simply because she needs to know the gender.  

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

Yeah, NuMatt is really going to have to step it up now that he's with someone as together as Amber. I mean, Amber is a meticulous planner and she doesn't have time for CA hippy bullshit.

Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! But seriously, having been employed at some points in his life and completed some higher ed (after presumably graduating from high school, not getting a GED in prison after blowing it off for years), NuMatt is probably far more proficient at planning/accomplishing the simplest of tasks than Amber will ever be. And yes, she is just as much of a new parent as he is, maybe even more so since NuMatt may have competently babysat someone's kid for a few hours or accompanied a parent who wasn't a past, current, or future drugged-out prison inmate on a trip to the mall with their child. That's certainly more quality childcare than Amber's ever provided. He also might be motivated to spend 30 minutes or an hour reading some articles about how to take care of a baby online (unlike Amber). I was wondering when it would start dawning on him how colossally he's fucked up by getting Amber pregnant and, based on that clip, the process has begun.

• Love 16

I thought it was cute how NuMatt was kind of laughing Amber's mini tantrum off, like he had no idea that she was about to go apeshit on his ass and put his head through the wall. That's right, NuMatt, smile for now. You won't be laughing soon...

• Love 20

@mamadrama that was what I was thinking. “Laugh now, Baby huey, we’ve seen footage of sweet Amber with those Malibu eyes nearly pushing down a man your size down a flight of stairs,” but he couldn’t hear my warning through my laptop screen.

He was almost laughing like a nervous child does when being reprimanded and feeling uncomfortable. I use to giggle uncontrollably when my dad would yell at my brother at the kitchen table because I was nervous for my brother of what could happen next (our parents never hit us - I was just protective over my older brother).

• Love 11

Just to add, the Hagrid and Grizzly Adams photos had me laughing so hard, but I had to surpress them because my daughter was asleep next to me while I was sitting on the couch.  Seriously, I haven't laughed so hard and for such a long period in a while.  Just thinking about Amber as the bear sends me!!!!!!  And I couldn't really explain to my hubby why I couldn't control myself!

This board wins the Internet - INFINITY! 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Bridget said:

I definitely think we should go this route (Grizzly Adams & a bear) because I selfishly don't want NuMatt or Amber besmirching all that is holy: Hogwarts, its students and teachers. 

Also, the idea that Amber is the bear is freakin hysterical...because it's true.

I was thinking we shouldn't drag sweet Hagrid into this but as we all know, Hagrid loves all creatures, especially the ugly, dangerous, fire breathing, children eating ones. So he might like Amber. Don't do it Hagrid, stick with Madame Maxime!

• Love 4

I just don’t understand why you would latch yourself onto a reality “star” and not watch their previous...body of work shall we say? Like, if I was gonna date Amber or Kail or anybody associated with this show (or any show), the first thing I’d do is watch all the previous episodes I could find. That just seems like common fucking sense. Editing is editing, but they can’t edit what you don’t do. Seems like a lot of this could have been avoided by NuMatt sinking in a couple hours to watch TM season 1 and 2. Because if you’re still into her after all the domestic violence, threats, drug seeking behavior, and mental instability there is just no help for you. 

At least OGMatt seemed to have the good sense to watch the fucking show first. He knew exactly what he was doing and who to target.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

At least OGMatt seemed to have the good sense to watch the fucking show first. He knew exactly what he was doing and who to target.

Didn't he actually target ALL of them (or at least Jenelle & Farrah too?)?...but at any rate, I completely agree he had obviously done his research. 

• Love 9
59 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

I just don’t understand why you would latch yourself onto a reality “star” and not watch their previous...body of work shall we say? Like, if I was gonna date Amber or Kail or anybody associated with this show (or any show), the first thing I’d do is watch all the previous episodes I could find. That just seems like common fucking sense. Editing is editing, but they can’t edit what you don’t do. Seems like a lot of this could have been avoided by NuMatt sinking in a couple hours to watch TM season 1 and 2. Because if you’re still into her after all the domestic violence, threats, drug seeking behavior, and mental instability there is just no help for you. 

I don’t believe Andrew ever wanted a relationship with Amber. He wanted to have a little fun on the dummy’s dime before his next gig.  I can imagine he only went to Indiana so that he can joke about it with his Malibu buddies (“Can you believe I was in Indiana! I saw a Juggaloo in its natural habitat!”).  I wonder if he is now watching old TM episodes while Amber does her usually 20 hours of sleeping. 

• Love 13
50 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

I think OldMatt's and NuMatt's motivations in pursuing Amber were apples and oranges. For OldMatt, it was basically a job/business plan. He reached out to multiple reality stars and Amber just happened to be the one who took the bait. I imagine his thinking was something like, "Wow, these reality show chicks can make hundreds of thousand of dollars, yet they're totally screwed up (and, therefore, vulnerable to emotional manipulation). If I could latch on to one of them, especially a really young one, I could hit the fucking jackpot!"

NuMatt claims he was drawn to Amber because of "her story," which I imagine was a long, sad tale about her catching a lot of bad breaks, "making some mistakes," and being on the road to redemption. So I assume that he identifies with that narrative; he's "made a lot of mistakes" too and he knows how hard it can be to overcome all that. In that context, the details of Amber's "mistakes" are irrelevant. I think he's relieved that she's not tripping over his past "mistakes" and even thinks he's some kind of Prince Charming because he doesn't have any secret kids and his Twitter account is verified. Basically, their "story" is "We used to be fucked up, but now we've gotten our shit together and we're finally happy!" If he started digging into/talking about all the shit Amber's done, that would invite her to give his past the same scrutiny, which would totally screw up their magical, magnetic love story.

• Love 13
On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:10 AM, Marisagf said:

Is Grizzly wearing acid washed jeans?

lol  That's what I thought, too. 

I think the actor is dressed in his normal attire for that time. He is definitely not wearing his "Grizzly Adams" character clothing. He would do promotion photos wearing that particular coat which I suppose was to give the appearance of the Grizzly character without him actually having to wear the character's clothes. 

All that shit-talking Amber is with her need for colors in the baby's bedroom while she lives in a house that is neutral like hell. No color. The only color comes from the yellow urine and the dark brown from the dogs' piss and shit, and whatever wine stains there are on the carpet. 

Edited by GreatKazu
There is more than one dog.
  • Love 15
21 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I don’t believe Andrew ever wanted a relationship with Amber. He wanted to have a little fun on the dummy’s dime before his next gig.

Hey Andrew! they have these things called condoms you fucking dullard. Like Karl said about her one night stand, "he could of pulled out". Disgusting!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Booger666 said:

Is Amber’s “boutique” done?  I can’t remember the last time she did anything to promote it or fake working on product selections and a fashion show.  

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Is Amber’s “boutique” done?  I can’t remember the last time she did anything to promote it or fake working on product selections and a fashion show.  

She is too busy working on her plans for her sober-living house. Oh, the house flipping company too. Then, there’s her new MH awareness organization. She’s a boss bitch!

• Love 14
31 minutes ago, druzy said:

I read that pretty much everything on the site was out of stock.  I just checked myself and all 4 items I clicked on were out of stock in every size and color.  Something feels hinky.

• Love 7
Just now, Booger666 said:

I read that pretty much everything on the site was out of stock.  I just checked myself and all 4 items I clicked on were out of stock in every size and color.  Something feels hinky.

I think it's a going out of business sale. When the website is shut down she will blame it on the baby.

I'm still waiting for her YouTube channel.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Some chick tweeted that she spent $600 and likely purchased all the remaining stock. That was $600 after the 75% off so the retail actually would have been over $2,400.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Some chick tweeted that she spent $600 and likely purchased all the remaining stock. That was $600 after the 75% off so the retail actually would have been over $2,400.

She then probably turned around and sold all that stuff on eBay. 

• Love 10