Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

She then probably turned around and sold all that stuff on eBay. 

That's what I was thinking. I hope she posts her profit margin on Amber's twitter.

• Love 7

From Radar

Andrew, You’re Not The Father? Pregnant Amber Portwood Involved In Paternity Scandal

Insiders reveal if the father of the ‘Teen Mom OG’ star’s baby is ex Matt Baier.

Amber Portwood is expecting a baby boy with boyfriend Andrew Glennon, but is he the father? After fans speculated that ex-fiancé Matt Baier could be the baby’s dad, an insider revealed to RadarOnline.com who the real father is!

The speculation started when Glennon revealed over Instagram that the baby’s due date is May 13.

“Now everyone can go see what or who Amber was doing on August 20, 2017,” a Portwood Twitter parody wrote, as fans over Reddit and Twitter speculated it could be Baier’s baby because the couple was on the rocks at the time of conception.

“She was still sleeping with Matt then and I know this because I was talking to that loser,” one fan commented on Twitter, as another wrote, “It seems really close between the time Amber was last with Matt and when she got with Andrew. I think there’s definitely an overlap.”

Radar exclusively reported in August that two ex-girlfriends hit Glennon with restraining orders. The first was granted for a period of three years, while the second was dismissed.

He exclusively told Radar at the time, “This is jeopardizing our relationship, which tears my heart. She is still processing. Right now everything is up in the air.”

He added, “I apologize to you, Amber, her fans, and anyone following us. I know I can be the man she’s been waiting for, I’ve been waiting for her in my life, and we both had to go through some real life experience to realize that. Our love is real, and I want to see it through.”

But a source close to Baier insisted he is not the father!

“That would be physically impossible,” the insider said. “They broke up and he moved to Las Vegas on July 3. The baby had to be conceived in August. She never came to visit him in August.”

The source insisted, “It’s definitely not his.”

• Love 8
22 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Didn't he actually target ALL of them (or at least Jenelle & Farrah too?)?...but at any rate, I completely agree he had obviously done his research. 

Yeah, he went for Farrah first. Farrah ignored him. Then he went after Jenelle who also ignored him. Amber was the third woman. 

Just give me the Teen Mom/Maury crossover already! 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Yeah, he went for Farrah first. Farrah ignored him. Then he went after Jenelle who also ignored him. Amber was the third woman. 

Just give me the Teen Mom/Maury crossover already! 

Amber. Look at Jenelle's dating record. She turned Matt down. That should've told you something.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

She is too busy working on her plans for her sober-living house. Oh, the house flipping company too. Then, there’s her new MH awareness organization. She’s a boss bitch!

All while putting away for "leahs college fund" Boss bitch and a "damn good mom"! 

• Love 13

She is too busy working on her plans for her sober-living house. Oh, the house flipping company too. Then, there’s her new MH awareness organization. She’s a boss bitch!

Don't forget, she was busy having a blow-out sale of her Forever High online store. 

1 hour ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Matt should have contacted Deb. She was already catfished once. Easy prey. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

Beefoureverhot has won item in stock.  Lettuce all get oar own pear.

DFDB96E4-764F-49E0-96FA-41CEC0FE1084.jpeg

lmao  Who created the website? Not Amber. She would have had way more errors. 

V-Cut jeen shorts? As if Amber wud ever ware such a pear.

As if those shorts would fit her fat ass? Wasn't the point to sell clothes that she'd wear and would fit  similar-sized females? 

Remember that episode when Amber had those group of models appear in her clothes? I bet MTV filmed that at their studios and just brought in some extras and gave them free lunch. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Hey Andrew! they have these things called condoms you fucking dullard. Like Karl said about her one night stand, "he could of pulled out". Disgusting!

It figures that dumb ass Karl would write "could of" instead of could have. Idiot.  Thats one of my biggest grammar peeves. 

• Love 11
31 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

That looks like a younger mastiff. Did she get another puppy?!!! WTF!

I cannot. 

Baby Huey posted "She's proving to be a beautiful pup" so yes, it reads to me she is definitely a new dog in the house.  

Fuckers. 

ROXANNE MEME BETTER.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Baby Huey posted "She's proving to be a beautiful pup" so yes, it reads to me she is definitely a new dog in the house.

They wanted a dog that can take as big of a dump as possible in their upper middle class IN home.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

They wanted a dog that can take as big of a dump as possible in their upper middle class IN home.

THIS. I mean, it's bad enough that these horrific things that pose as humans go through & discard pets faster than they remove their IUDs, but to get a dog that has the potential to weigh as much as Amber? What in the actual fuck? On the other hand though, I guess a mastiff would be harder to neglect. I wonder how many unnoticed dead chihuahuas are scattered in various places around their house. 

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Once Amber wakes from her 20 hours of sleep, she is going to flip. 

Yeah, and the boneheaded twitter people keep misunderstanding him thinking he’s talking about Farrah. People are dumb in twitter land. ?

ETA: This bitch is insane. Could you imagine what it must have been like for GARY when the camera crew wasn’t there and poor Leah having to witness it. I’m a firm believer that what we see of these assholes on television are their more “well behaved” side of them. Gary and Matt should have had Amber arrested for abuse.

Shes screaming in that clip saying “I’m angry because you hit me!” But I wonder if that was because of SELF DEFENSE?????? She can hit but god forbid a man give it back to the boss bitch????

Hitting people is WRONG, however, self defense is acceptable when someone is on top of you pounding you or trying to throw you down the stairs and your phone to call 911 is nowhere in sight.

Scary. I hope Malibu James won’t see his moms angry side and I can’t believe this is what Andrew found so magnetic about his relationship to Amber.

I don’t like that “Amber Alert” was used as their funny gimmick but she does need to come with a warning label.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 10

If this is Matt's kid I guarantee Matt will come running back for his piece of the pie!  If this is Baby Huey's kid then what does that say about her character....she jumped in the sack and got pregnant by a man she knew a month...too depressed to see her "Boo Boo" but not to depressed to spread her legs for a stranger and procreate.

• Love 7