Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

Amber Portwood‏Verified account @AmberLPortwood

Replying to @susieradco

I'm very happy with myself however I found a man that is my rock sending love

He'll be your rock as long as you pay his bills, right?

Also, Amber, if you're truly happy with yourself, then you're delusional on top of being desperate enough to buy a boyfriend, because you've done nothing over the last 8 years that I'd consider any kind of accomplishment.

• Love 14
On 2/11/2018 at 2:02 PM, GreatKazu said:

cate ogre hunchback.jpg

I am trying to figure out what is going on in this picture.  Is she lying on her stomach?  Is she sitting down and just hunched over?  Why does he back look like that?  She desperately needs to get her health under control.  It is going to take her a significant amount of time to take off all of the extra weight, but she could still fix herself up - put on some pretty clothes, do her hair, put on some make up, heck, regularly bathing would go a long way.  It's like she is trying to repel Tyler.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I am trying to figure out what is going on in this picture.  Is she lying on her stomach?  Is she sitting down and just hunched over?  Why does he back look like that?  She desperately needs to get her health under control.  It is going to take her a significant amount of time to take off all of the extra weight, but she could still fix herself up - put on some pretty clothes, do her hair, put on some make up, heck, regularly bathing would go a long way.  It's like she is trying to repel Tyler.

I thought she was going all Quasimodo at first but, the more I look at it, the more I think she's lying on her stomach. 

Still, it ain't looking good on her. Her posture is terrible, at any rate. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I think he totally hooked up with her thinking that he could get something out of it, possibly equipment. I mean, he was there during boot camp so he had to have heard about all the money she spent on OldMatt. I believe he pursued her with a plan. 

I have Marfan's sister, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. My specialty clinic in Cincinnati is the EDS/Marfan Clinic.

I totally believe Baby Huey hooked up with Amber for ulterior reasons.  What does she have to offer anyone? A roof over their head and money. He has no money. No stable home life. He is tired of working sporadically because people won't hire him due to his less than stellar work history (my assumption), he is tired of couch-surfing, and he will now get paid at least $100k just for showing his fat ass and butthole mouth on tv four weeks out of the year. 

1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Cate was talking to Nova in the kitchen. She went down to her level. Cate's back always looks hunched over. 

I am actually seeing a lot more people with hunched over backs and these people are young. I notice one thing they have in common - they are always on their phones and they are constantly hunched down while looking at their phones. Cate also has 100 pounds of tits pulling her down. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Well...

bewbew.thumb.JPG.d3ddaf280e289434f3abb92f9ce81272.JPG

I thought that with the abdominoplasty and other surgeries that she would have removed that tattoo by now!!!  Also, she never got it finished. Lol. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I thought that with the abdominoplasty and other surgeries that she would have removed that tattoo by now!!!  Also, she never got it finished. Lol. 

Amber doesn't give 100 percent attention to anything Leah-related. 

That is how much of a lazy sow she is. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 18
19 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

ETA: #think4achange?  That’s the hashtag I would use when I saw someone doing something really stupid. What says “mental health” about that hashtag?

Right? It sounds like something an overbearing, asshole parent would yell at their child when they make a mistake. "Why don't you THINK for a change???" 

Real helpful.

• Love 16

I wonder if poor “bew bew” is ready to run around the house making bottles and collecting diapers and clothing for the baby because Amber can’t get out of bed once he is born. At least Leah will still have a childhood at Gary’s and only be a coparent when Amber isn’t too depressed to see her. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Purerockfury said:

I wonder if poor “bew bew” is ready to run around the house making bottles and collecting diapers and clothing for the baby because Amber can’t get out of bed once he is born. At least Leah will still have a childhood at Gary’s and only be a coparent when Amber isn’t too depressed to see her. 

I can see Amber suddenly having no problem keeping to the custody schedule once the baby is here. 

Either that or she'll forget Leah entirely. 

• Love 13

(I know she doesn't leave her bed, but let's pretend she does and isn't home 24/7.) 

Why in the hell would Amber announce that they have a shit ton of expensive cameras/TV production equipment at their house? That's just inviting someone to break in. SHE needs to Think4AChange!

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Purerockfury said:

LOL, the 3 times a year Leah will be over I'm sure this is what will happen.

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, jennyplayswithfire said:

Question. Is Amber missing teeth? Has anyone else noticed this?

I thought the same thing last night. I watched the episode a second time on my DVR and realized it was just how her two teeth on her upper left side of her mouth seem to be kinda hidden  behind her front teeth. 

On 2/14/2018 at 8:18 AM, TexasGal said:

Ummmm....Mr Malibu thinks that it's a good thing to be star crossed lovers?

Wow, no shit.  "Happy Valentines Day to all of you lovers in relationships that are doomed to fail."  

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 9
55 minutes ago, druzy said:

NUMATT.png

Does he realize what the definition of STAR-CROSSED means? Speak for yourself Baby Huey. 

Where does he find these strange images that he posts? Is he using his photoshop skillz? He must be sending out a cryptic message. Well, not so cryptic. 

I love sloths. I hate that we have to use such a cute animal to describe such a hosebeast. 

• Love 8

Baby Huey put up an Instagram Story. His new expensive camera equipment must have arrived today. It's a video so I can't upload it. He is just lying on the floor rubbing the dog's belly.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Does he realize what the definition of STAR-CROSSED means? Speak for yourself Baby Huey. 

He probably also thinks that "Romeo and Juliet" was a magnificent love story and that "I'll Be Watching You" is an appropriate wedding song. (Considering his history, he really may on the latter.)

• Love 8
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

He probably also thinks that "Romeo and Juliet" was a magnificent love story and that "I'll Be Watching You" is an appropriate wedding song. (Considering his history, he really may on the latter.)

You reminded me of his history. This guy is so dangerous.

Any sympathy should go to his victims and the child that will be doomed with these two as parents. 

Amber thinks she has some big dummy on her hands. She thinks he is Gary 2.0  She is sorely mistaken. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Ha, back when I read Cracked magazine in high school, they'd always point out shit like Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" being the most popular first husband and wife dance song at wedding receptions in the 90s, despite the fact that it's about a couple breaking up. Also, they pointed out things like Spice Girls having a male manager, a male publicist, a male choreographer, a male producer, a male director for their videos, and so on to establish their certain brand of "girl power". I miss that magazine.

• Love 12
28 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Ha, back when I read Cracked magazine in high school, they'd always point out shit like Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" being the most popular first husband and wife dance song at wedding receptions in the 90s, despite the fact that it's about a couple breaking up. Also, they pointed out things like Spice Girls having a male manager, a male publicist, a male choreographer, a male producer, a male director for their videos, and so on to establish their certain brand of "girl power". I miss that magazine.

Cracked has a Facebook page. :-) 

Andrew's song to Amber will be R.E.M "The One I Love" 

This one goes out to the one I love
This one goes out to the one I've left behind
A simple prop to occupy my time

Fire!!!

After Amber realizes what a crackpot Baby Huey is, and she breaks it off after 3 years and 3 months, his song to her will be The Police song "Every Breath You Take". Seems like he was already stalking her before they were a couple. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

A simple prop to occupy pay me for my time

Fire!!!

After Amber realizes what a crackpot Baby Huey is, and she breaks it off after 3 years and 3 months, his song to her will be The Police's "Every Breath You Take". Seems like he was already stalking her before they were a couple. 

Fixed it for you!

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

A simple prop to occupy my time

Fire!!!

After Amber realizes what a crackpot Baby Huey is, and she breaks it off after 3 years and 3 months, his song to her will be The Police song "Every Breath You Take". Seems like he was already stalking her before they were a couple. 

Random thought...when Michael Stipes sings fire...I always thought he said I am, until your post! Then I had to look it up.  Funny. 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Random thought...when Michael Stipes sings fire...I always thought he said I am, until your post! Then I had to look it up.  Funny. 

So did I. So funny.

I read the lyrics a few years ago online. The things we learn.

• Love 4
On 2/14/2018 at 9:15 AM, GreatKazu said:

Where does he find these strange images that he posts? Is he using his photoshop skillz? He must be sending out a cryptic message. Well, not so cryptic. 

I love sloths. I hate that we have to use such a cute animal to describe such a hosebeast. 

I wonder if he is also sending it out along with love.....

:)

• Love 8
On 2/7/2018 at 11:56 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Looking at Amber & Andrew makes me feel itchy. 

Looking at them makes me feel itchy AND bitchy. 

On 2/8/2018 at 2:09 PM, Booger666 said:

Beefoureverhot has won item in stock.  Lettuce all get oar own pear.

DFDB96E4-764F-49E0-96FA-41CEC0FE1084.jpeg

Those are the ugliest effing shorts I’ve ever seen. /reginageorge

On 2/11/2018 at 1:34 PM, Marley said:

The bun does not look good on her either.

It looks kinda like a chonmage - the bun sumo wrestlers wear. Only less flattering.

On 2/14/2018 at 10:16 AM, druzy said:

NUMATT.png

It’s like Lisa Frank but way crappier. His “art” is literally that of a child. Bizarre.

18 hours ago, Tatum said:

I never knew the actual magazine but cracked.com is one of my favorite black holes - so many fun and interesting articles.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Marley said:

He always seems high or something with his weird posts.

I don't "get" his posts. I like quirky. I follow Matthew Gray Gubler (Criminal Minds) and he's one of the weirdest characters out there. His stuff can get really far out. But it still kind of makes sense, you know? This guy just seems off. 

• Love 12