Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I spend my time writing love letters to Davy Jones. Doesn't make me his wife. Or him alive. 

I play Sudoku on my phone. I guess I'm a mathematician.

Too bad the person he was talking to didn't fire back with, you write TV pilots? How many have you sold?

• Love 17
(edited)
On 3/4/2018 at 4:21 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Apparently, lots of vomit was involved:

"Meanwhile, Portwood, who is expecting her second child with boyfriend Andrew Glennon, was not able to attend the filming due to “vomiting related to her pregnancy,” according to the source, but she did film a segment via satellite."

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/secrets-inside-mtvs-teen-mom-og-reunion-were-farrah-catelynn-amber-there

Insert eye roll here. 

Whatever, Amber.  When I was pregnant with my son, I once threw up in the parking lot at Starbucks I had stopped at after leaving home (and had college kids yell at me "you partied too hard!" LOL).  I had bad food aversions that would cause nausea throughout my entire pregnancy and some smell in Starbucks got to me that morning.  After I threw up, I got in my car, drove myself 50+ miles to my job, worked a full day, drove home, exercised, showered, made dinner, did chores, and did my grad school work.  Cry me a river, Amber.  Unless it's like she has hyperemesis gravidarum, she can get over it.  I get not wanting to fly while in the third trimester, honestly (if she's even in the third trimester), but is vomiting really this lazy ass's excuse? And of course, she can't just Skype in like Corey or others in the past. She has to have a live segment filmed because she's so uppa class and all...

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 23
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Insert eye roll here. 

Whatever, Amber.  When I was pregnant with my son, I once threw up in the parking lot at Starbucks I had stopped at after leaving home (and had college kids yell at me "you partied too hard!" LOL.)  I had bad food aversions that would cause nausea throughout my entire pregnancy and some smell in Starbucks got to me that morning.  After I threw up, I got in my car, drove myself 50+ miles to my job, worked a full day, drove home, exercised, showered, made dinner, did chores, and did my grad school work.  Cry me a river, Amber.  Unless it's like she has hyperemesis gravidarum, she can get over it.  I get not wanting to fly while in the third trimester, honetly (if she's even in the third trimester), but is vomiting really this lazy ass's excuse? And of course, she can't just Skype in like Corey or others in the past. She has to have a live segment filmed because she's so uppa class and all...

I worked retail when I was pregnant.  One time a customer asked me a question, and I suddenly was overcome with nausea.  I did the cover-my-mouth-and-run-to-the-ladies-room thing.

Then I swigged a mouthful of Scope & got my twenty-two year old ass back to work!!!

• Love 13
(edited)

So if this lazy bitch can’t even get off the couch for her well paying “job”, Farrah’s not invited - who does that leave? Boring Maci and the poor girl who wanted to commit suicide? I think I can manage to survive without watching. 

Though I foresee a late term “babymoon” vacation in her future (ala Kail and her “complicated” pregnancy). I’m guessing her “nausea” issues will be solved for that and she’ll have complete Dr. approval to fly late term. 

But then -she sure is lazy - so maybe she can’t even muster up the energy for that.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 12
On 3/4/2018 at 2:24 PM, GreatKazu said:

Baby Huey responded as to why there was a satellite truck at the house. MTV did a live feed from their house because apparentlyber's doctor won't allow her to travel for the reunion.

MY ASS. 

• Love 17
(edited)
On 3/4/2018 at 3:52 PM, CofCinci said:

Oh gawd.  She is going to milk excuses for all they’re worth. 

Yep. Get ready for the most complicated, worstest, most difficult pregnancy of all time!

11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I spend my time writing love letters to Davy Jones. Doesn't make me his wife. Or him alive. 

This is why you’re the best!

3 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Right? I'm going to need to see a note from that doctor, Ambie. 

Hell, I want to see at least two notes from different doctors notarized before I believe it.

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Amber retweeted this, so I’m putting it here:

4A4CCE3A-F070-4EE6-A877-D553DD60C463.jpeg

Leah? Not sad Briana didn’t make the cut.

4 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why is Jenelle so dark skinned?

They should’ve used Chelsea for that, but a little more orange. If Maci has beer Jenelle should definitely have a bong.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 8
43 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Chelsea and Caitlyn look a LOT like the real life versions!

I think Chelsea should be switched with Jenelle. That one has tons of bronzer on her face. Maci should have burnt, raggedy wrinkly-ass orange skin. Those beer bottles are way too small. 

Catelynn looks the same no matter what her age. 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Insert eye roll here. 

Whatever, Amber.  When I was pregnant with my son, I once threw up in the parking lot at Starbucks I had stopped at after leaving home (and had college kids yell at me "you partied too hard!" LOL.)  I had bad food aversions that would cause nausea throughout my entire pregnancy and some smell in Starbucks got to me that morning.  After I threw up, I got in my car, drove myself 50+ miles to my job, worked a full day, drove home, exercised, showered, made dinner, did chores, and did my grad school work.  Cry me a river, Amber.  Unless it's like she has hyperemesis gravidarum, she can get over it.  I get not wanting to fly while in the third trimester, honetly (if she's even in the third trimester), but is vomiting really this lazy ass's excuse? And of course, she can't just Skype in like Corey or others in the past. She has to have a live segment filmed because she's so uppa class and all...

I hear you. I had hyperemesis with all 3 of mine. With the last one, I spent a total of 6 1/2 months in the hospital with a Picc line to control the vomiting (after the ginger, zofran, phenergan, B6, B12, patch, sublinguals, Benedryl, and Reglan failed). My give a damn is busted with Amber. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I hear you. I had hyperemesis with all 3 of mine. With the last one, I spent a total of 6 1/2 months in the hospital with a Picc line to control the vomiting (after the ginger, zofran, phenergan, B6, B12, patch, sublinguals, Benedryl, and Reglan failed). My give a damn is busted with Amber. 

I just don't believe Amber. I know women who've suffered from hyperemesis and it's just awful. She TALKS about being sick. But she's not been shown being/feeling sick once. She went to Hawaii. I had pretty awful m/s with my second, but nothing compared to what you experienced. And I still wouldn't want to fly if I didn't have to. I DID have to, because we moved when I was about 10 weeks pregnant. And let me tell you, I just wanted to die. Who jets off on an 18 hour trip if they're feeling that sick? Who goes to the pumpkin patch without carrying water, saltines, medicines, a puke bag? She can lay down and get a massage for an hour? She just doesn't seem sick at all. All talk. She's"sick"when it suits her. 

• Love 16
(edited)

I had hyperemesis, too. TMI, but threw up upwards of 10 times a day. I lost 25 pounds in the first several months of pregnancy. Bad news bears. I threw up during a funeral, all over my in-laws, in the car, outside my work--you seriously can't control it. It happens wherever you are. And while mine was bad, I don't think it was even that severe...people get malnutrition, vitamin deficiencies, etc.

Amber doesn't have it.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I had hyperemesis, too. TMI, but threw up upwards of 10 times a day. I lost 25 pounds in the first several months of pregnancy. Bad news bears. I threw up during a funeral, all over my in-laws, in the car, outside my work--you seriously can't control it. It happens wherever you are. 

Amber doesn't have it.

Amber's is kind of like Big Foot-often referenced but never really seen. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Amber's is kind of like Big Foot-often referenced but never really seen. 

Which also makes me wonder...do we believe that she's really off the drugs? She doesn't seem to be using as much as before, but...none at all?

• Love 6
(edited)
6 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Which also makes me wonder...do we believe that she's really off the drugs? She doesn't seem to be using as much as before, but...none at all?

I don't know that I would believe her about being off the drugs. Some women who take prescription meds for mood disorders or mental illnesses are often advised to continue with the meds during pregnancy, but maybe at a lower dose. With Amber, who knows what the truth is. In that one episode during the scene about pasta for dinner, Amber happened to mention she was taking OTC prenatals. She then said she was going to make an appointment and ask the doctor for some better prenatals? Something like that. I remember wondering, how is it Amber had not yet visited with an OB/GYN at that point? And when she does go to find about the sex of the baby, she doesn't even visit a real doctor. She goes to a strip mall ultrasound place. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11
(edited)

Brandi Glanville (RHOBH) was on Watch What Happens Live and said a Teen Mom (Amber) lunged at her on Marriage Boot Camp and the "Mob Wives" jumped in to break it up. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 14
22 minutes ago, druzy said:

Brandi Glanville (RHOBH) was on Watch What Happens Live and said a Teen Mom (Amber) lunged at her on Marriage Boot Camp and the "Mob Wives" jumped in to break it up. 

I loathe Brandi. There was a time where I wish someone had gone after her physically and kicked her ass. In this instance, I wish it would have happened only because Brandi would not have tolerated it and would have made sure Amber's ass was hauled off in a police car. 

• Love 16
22 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I had hyperemesis, too. TMI, but threw up upwards of 10 times a day. I lost 25 pounds in the first several months of pregnancy. Bad news bears. I threw up during a funeral, all over my in-laws, in the car, outside my work--you seriously can't control it. It happens wherever you are. And while mine was bad, I don't think it was even that severe...people get malnutrition, vitamin deficiencies, etc.

Amber doesn't have it.

Uuugh same here - it was so bad I would get in the shower in the morning and have to sit down, barf my whole way to work (every trash can on the way) and I would get to work and just put my head on my desk and cry - I had no energy to function.  It wasn't just a little nausea - I couldn't eat or drink, and also lost weight in the first few months.  I do not believe Amber has hyperemesis.  She would have used the term if her doctor diagnosed her with it.  She's just a little nauseous, but I am SURE still eating.

11 hours ago, druzy said:

I remember Brandi tweeting after they filmed and she said that Amber is still fully popping pills, pretending to be sober.  

• Love 12

As CofCinci pointed out Amber is going to milk this pregnancy to garner all the sympathy she can get.

Amber's whole being has been "woe is me" in spite of her claims of being a "badass bitch" whatever that is supposed to mean. She expects to be nurtured and have people feel sympathetic to her on so many levels which she does with her feigned helplessness. She is lazy and unmotivated. Being pregnant gives her a great excuse to throw around. 

• Love 12
(edited)
37 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

As CofCinci pointed out Amber is going to milk this pregnancy to garner all the sympathy she can get.

Amber's whole being has been "woe is me" in spite of her claims of being a "badass bitch" whatever that is supposed to mean. She expects to be nurtured and have people feel sympathetic to her on so many levels which she does with her feigned helplessness. She is lazy and unmotivated. Being pregnant gives her a great excuse to throw around. 

According to Amber she's a woman and she can hold her own.

Whatever happened to her nonprofit to help women in need?

AMBERW.png

AMBERC.png

Whatever happened to her sober house?

AMBERS.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, druzy said:

AMBERCC.png

OK, it's already unfathomable to me that she (or Jenelle, or Kail) has "fans", but even if I was the hugest fan of the biggest celebrity, I would not be "dying" to see a picture of their baby bump. Hell, I can't remember "dying" to see the baby bump of anyone in my actual life. People are fucking weird. 

Andrew, get your disgusting head off that poor dog. While a mastiff is probably the only breed that could handle the weight of that melon, he's going to make the dog smell like wet Andrew. 

• Love 20
(edited)
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

I think you mean nourished ? but totally agree!

13 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

OK, it's already unfathomable to me that she (or Jenelle, or Kail) has "fans", but even if I was the hugest fan of the biggest celebrity, I would not be "dying" to see a picture of their baby bump. Hell, I can't remember "dying" to see the baby bump of anyone in my actual life. People are fucking weird. 

Indeed. And a lot of them are asskissing for the opportunity to have their post ‘liked’ by the “celebrity.” I know someone who has over 100k followers, literally just because she’s so beautiful - she’s not an actor/singer/anything but a college student yet people freak out if she likes their comment or gasp, responds! It’s soooo weird. People are like I LOVE YOU! all the time to her and she’s not even famous for anything! She’s just a normal person who has amassed a lot of followers over the years. It really gives me a creepy glimpse into “celebrity” worship. Apparently having a lot of followers makes you somehow above other humans - just like having a verified Twitter according to Amber, hah.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

I think you mean nourished ? but totally agree!

Indeed. And a lot of them are asskissing for the opportunity to have their post ‘liked’ by the “celebrity.” I know someone who has over 100k followers, literally just because she’s so beautiful - she’s not an actor/singer/anything but a college student yet people freak out if she likes their comment or gasp, responds! It’s soooo weird. People are like I LOVE YOU! all the time to her and she’s not even famous for anything! She’s just a normal person who has amassed a lot of followers over the years. It really gives me a creepy glimpse into “celebrity” worship. Apparently having a lot of followers makes you somehow above other humans - just like having a verified Twitter according to Amber, hah.

In my limited carved-out niche in the professional world, I am kind of famous amongst my colleagues for the fact that a certain vampire author (NOT the kind of vampires that sparkle) and her author son are online friends with me. Back when they would simply "like" my statuses, comment on them, and occasionally share them on Facebook, I DID get a thrill from it. In some weird way it was like because THEY mattered to people that I suddenly mattered as well. (Plus, I got some secondhand fame from THEIR fans who suddenly wanted to follow me.) That lasted for about a year. Now that we've exchanged several emails, I wrote an essay for her upcoming book on cyberbullies, and I've appeared on his podcast, they feel more like real people to me. (Especially since she and I have had a few public arguments, ha ha.) But in the beginning when I was still essentially fangirling it, it DID feel good. 

Do I look like a loser now, ha ha? I kinda feel like one! ;-)

But, uh, yeah. I don't get it with these TM girls at all. At least my person had at least one good movie and two so-bad-they're-kinda-good movies made from her books. 

• Love 14
(edited)
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

In my limited carved-out niche in the professional world, I am kind of famous amongst my colleagues for the fact that a certain vampire author (NOT the kind of vampires that sparkle) and her author son are online friends with me. Back when they would simply "like" my statuses, comment on them, and occasionally share them on Facebook, I DID get a thrill from it. In some weird way it was like because THEY mattered to people that I suddenly mattered as well. (Plus, I got some secondhand fame from THEIR fans who suddenly wanted to follow me.) That lasted for about a year. Now that we've exchanged several emails, I wrote an essay for her upcoming book on cyberbullies, and I've appeared on his podcast, they feel more like real people to me. (Especially since she and I have had a few public arguments, ha ha.) But in the beginning when I was still essentially fangirling it, it DID feel good. 

Do I look like a loser now, ha ha? I kinda feel like one! ;-)

But, uh, yeah. I don't get it with these TM girls at all. At least my person had at least one good movie and two so-bad-they're-kinda-good movies made from her books. 

That makes some sense though - this author has a talent to admire and you’re also an author. The TM girls have zero talent and nothing to admire them for. The part about feeling important because they’re seemingly important makes sense though. I just can’t imagine feeling important because Amber liked my comment kissing her ass. Or because a random pretty girl with lots of followers did. Now if it was someone actually admirable and they were liking or commenting on something profound (lol) I said that would be another story and I could see how recognition would feel good. I guess the realization that people DO admire Amber (or a random girl for being beautiful) is a tough one for me to swallow.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

LMAO! I swear she screamed for the full hour ! The whole group was all sorts of coming for her and her motor mouth. Take pain relief to pre game. *PPP* 

I've watched some of the clips leading up to the show and, seriously, WTF is wrong with her? And WTF is wrong with NuMatt? I mean, he saw all that shit in person. 

• Love 12

Oh thank goodness I came on here when I did...I've been a bit scattered this week due to house/cat sitting 35 miles away & still having to bounce back home due to the roommate having to unexpectedly leave town at the SAME DAMN TIME (and also having to do that little thing called "work an actual job"). Anyway, I'm home tonight & just catching up on The Challenge when I saw this & remembered I needed to add MBC to the DVR. 

Amber, if you're reading this, don't worry about me...there are couches & Door Dash available at both locations I'm bouncing between. 

• Love 8

OMG, I swear Amber needs to be smacked right in her fucking mouth. And Amber saying she wasn't depressed and didn't have anger issues.  What was beating Gary? I swear this bitch is a big drunk ass fake out of control bitch. And she is pregnant now and all is great and fine. She is in no shape to be a mother and Andrew is dumb as hell to get with her and have a kid after her behavior from the first day. 

Amber is a complete over the top dick. Saying the beds were too small and not good enough. Bitch sit down.  I guess she doesn't remember being in jel or laying all over the floor when Leah was little then dropping the bomb of why she was so angry because Matt beat her, yeah right. This bitch really believes her lies and her head is so big she doesn't know fact from fiction. Play the video of her attacking Gary and going after Farrah. I swear. 

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 21

That was...delicious. I loved the part where Amber was yelling about how she had been on reality television for 10 years and it was all real and not scripted and all of these reality people were like, bitch please! I was trying to explain to Mr TresGatos who Amber and Matt are and what's happened since MBC and about a quarter in he yells at the television, "Run, Matt, Run! Run for the Outback!"

• Love 12

Amber is always such a liar.  She yells and screams about how happy she is and how great her current situation is and how everybody else's life sucks compared to her.  Blah blah blah.  Then a year or so later she comes out with how miserable and unhappy she was but she is happy now.  It's an endless cycle of lies.  The only truth is when she admits the misery.

• Love 19