Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, druzy said:

I thought it was someone's living room. I need help.

I thought it was too, at first!  Then I looked closer and figured it was a painting.  Now I don't know.  No worries @druzy, we can get help together.  Lol

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

"stop and smell the roses" reads so funny coming from the guy who chose the girl whose rental house is filled with shit and piss. 

I had the exact same thought. 

Also, Amber never GOES anywhere that would allow her a "stop and smell the roses" moment. Stop??? When is she going???

• Love 13
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

I had the exact same thought. 

Also, Amber never GOES anywhere that would allow her a "stop and smell the roses" moment. Stop??? When is she going???

I know, right? lol 

Maybe it is his way of telling her they need to get out of the house. 

• Love 5

Does this guy think he’s going to have the time for stopping to smell the roses and to doodle with his expensive markers when he is the SOLE caregiver for an infant?  It would been fun to watch if there wasn’t an actual baby involved in this mess.  He is thousands of miles away from his family (mother/sister(s)? who would be willing to help).  Amber will remain in bed for months - uncaring and useless.  He’ll have to walk the dogs, clean, care for the baby 24/7, etc. and won’t have time for his mindfulness/mindless activities. 

• Love 20
20 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Does this guy think he’s going to have the time for stopping to smell the roses and to doodle with his expensive markers when he is the SOLE caregiver for an infant?  It would been fun to watch if there wasn’t an actual baby involved in this mess.  He is thousands of miles away from his family (mother/sister(s)? who would be willing to help).  Amber will remain in bed for months - uncaring and useless.  He’ll have to walk the dogs, clean, care for the baby 24/7, etc. and won’t have time for his mindfulness/mindless activities. 

I think everyone who has ever experienced postpartum depression should be outraged when Amber undoubtedly uses that as an excuse for not seeing Boo-Boo and staying in bed all day.* Maybe she will have postpartum depression, but due to her prior behavior many people will question it. 

*To be clear, I do not wish postpartum depression on anyone. 

• Love 16
20 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Or to work on his big, important career. Seriously, though. How successful IS he if he can up and move to Indiana and start a family? Hollywood is a fickle business. So much of it is about networking, even for the behind-the-scenes people. Out of sight, out of mind. They're both dumb. 

• Love 14
27 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I am beginning to think his mother and siblings are happy to have him off their hands. He is Amber's problem now. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13

Omg! This is totally, Amber!!! Aside from the dating a billionaire as she’s the sugar momma and without the billions. I cracked up when she said “I can barely afford one meal a day!” The link says Amber is on Dr.Phil but it’s not her, just someone that reminded me of her and her story. ?

Amber on Dr.Phil

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Omg! This is totally, Amber!!! Aside from the dating a billionaire as she’s the sugar momma and without the billions. I cracked up when she said “I can barely afford one meal a day!” The link says Amber is on Dr.Phil but it’s not her, just someone that reminded me of her and her story. ?

Amber on Dr.Phil

"Barely eating once a day"....girrrrrrrrl, you look like you can't put the burgers and sweets down.  Yep, sounds like Amber. lol 

Amber's new couch: 

amber couch hippo.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

If you continue watching the clips to that Dr.Phil segment the 13 year old daughter that is BEGGING for her mommies attention reminds me of how Leah will be when she starts fully realizing that her “mommy” put parties with men and “me time” ahead of her mother and daughter relationship while the mothers friends (Gary and Kristina) raise her and beg for $150 a month - remember when Amber was pissed because Gary DARED to ask for child support. Loser.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Amber on Dr.Phil

Where is Nikki finding these billionaires who think she’s the bee’s knees?  Kindly advise. Asking for a friend. 

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, druzy said:

Where is Nikki finding these billionaires who think she’s the bee’s knees?  Kindly advise. Asking for a friend. 

I thought the same damn thing. hahaha  Are they blind? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
On 2/25/2018 at 1:02 PM, GreatKazu said:

I am beginning to think his mother and siblings are happy to have him off their hands. He is Amber's problem now. 

Seriously.

My somewhat sheltered, nerdy (I mean that as a compliment), school-band-member nephew was recently allowed to become active on social media by his mom.  He's a good kid, but immature, silly, and again, nerdy.

His Facebook updates remind me of Andrew's.  They aren't offensive or bad-natured or anything. They're just what a nerdy young kid would post on Facebook when he's got one for the first time and knows his family members see what he posts. They're kind of weird and leave you like "why did you even think to post that?" 

My nephew, though, is 17. Andrew is nearly twice his age. (My sister-in-law is also hoping for him to go to college away, so that the dining hall can feed his teenage 6 feet tall appetite for a flat rate and so he can have some more life experiences while still in "the bubble" of on-campus living.) 

8 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I actually READ it as "Kail". I had to double check. 

Same.

• Love 9
On 2/25/2018 at 5:36 PM, GreatKazu said:

"stop and smell the roses" reads so funny coming from the guy who chose the girl whose rental house is filled with shit and piss. 

I thought she bought that house with Matt to be nearer to Leah...if she is renting she is a Fu***ng idiot...at least property will be there when she has no MTV money to rely on!!!  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, MistyMeg said:

I thought she bought that house with Matt to be nearer to Leah...if she is renting she is a Fu***ng idiot...at least property will be there when she has no MTV money to rely on!!!  

Amber and Matt lied. The house is a rental- she is a lying idiot! She can't put anything in her name because she owes back taxes.

atx.png

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

He’s posing “art” photos of beautiful women on IG? Dude — do you know you’re with Amber Portwood. She is going to fuck him up tonight. 

And then she will buy him an iPhone 10.

• Love 19

I still can’t get over the fact that none of Ambers so called “friends” (producers, bubba, mom, Krystal) have told her to PAY the $135,000+\- in IRS taxes so that she can then OWN a home for a strong investment when the show ends!!!!!!!

Paying rent when you have the money to own is the most stupid thing to do. You’re paying someone else’s mortgage to avoid giving the IRS the money you owe them??!?!?

$135k is not a large amount for Amber, she could have paid that off easily and still had a chunk of money leftover for just ONE seasons paycheck but be left with peace of mind. The irs will even work with a payment plan.

My husband and I don’t make as much as Amber does so we can’t buy an uppa class home but you bet your sweet ass we bought a modest home to build equity on instead of pissing the money away for another owner to get rich off of.

Lazy couch sloth.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I still can’t get over the fact that none of Ambers so called “friends” (producers, bubba, mom, Krystal) have told her to PAY the $135,000+\- in IRS taxes so that she can then OWN a home for a strong investment when the show ends!!!!!!!

Paying rent when you have the money to own is the most stupid thing to do. You’re paying someone else’s mortgage to avoid giving the IRS the money you owe them??!?!?

$135k is not a large amount for Amber, she could have paid that off easily and still had a chunk of money leftover for just ONE seasons paycheck but be left with peace of mind. The irs will even work with a payment plan.

My husband and I don’t make as much as Amber does so we can’t buy an uppa class home but you bet your sweet ass we bought a modest home to build equity on instead of pissing the money away for another owner to get rich off of.

Lazy couch sloth.

Sometimes I miss renting. In the past year we've had to pay for a new water heater, a new heating/air system, and new floors for our living room. We actually went without air conditioning all summer (in 100+ degree heat) and without heating other than our woodstove and some space heaters all winter (in below zero weather) because we didn't have the $8,000 to install a new system and didn't qualify for a loan. I think that, in some situations, renting makes more sense. My mom is a homeowner, for instance, and she shouldn't be. She absolutely can't handle a house on her own. She NEEDS to be able to call people to take care of things. Having to find the plumbers, electricians, etc. herself is just too overwhelming for her. A landlord who will come in and fix crap, or call someone to do it, would just be more practical for her. (She is also 70, but she's been this way for a long time just because of the kind of person she is.) Left to her own devices, she'd just let the house fall in around her rather than pay someone to fix stuff. My husband basically takes care of things for her. We wish she had a landlord. If you're moving around a lot, too, and don't really want to be settled in one place then I can see renting. 

Generally, though, I agree with you. There is NO reason why Amber can't pay off the IRS, or at least enter into a solid payment agreement with them. For someone in her position, building up equity and owning their own property would be a fabulous idea. I am proud of Gary for what he's doing. The fact that she'd rather spend a ton of cash on the men in her life rather than settle that debt just continues to show what a piece of shit she is. 

• Love 18
11 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

A 2?!!!!! Even my middle class ass keeps a 5 for a spare! Wonder if he has atari ?

Ha ha. I literally still have my flip phone from 2005. Of course, I don't have an active phone at all. In addition to cutting the cord on my cable 2 years ago, I gave up my cell phone. If I need to call someone, I use Skype on my laptop. That happens approximately once a week. If they need to get in touch with me, they email. People think I'm totally lying when they ask me for my number and I tell them that I don't have a phone. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Sometimes I miss renting. In the past year we've had to pay for a new water heater, a new heating/air system, and new floors for our living room. We actually went without air conditioning all summer (in 100+ degree heat) and without heating other than our woodstove and some space heaters all winter (in below zero weather) because we didn't have the $8,000 to install a new system and didn't qualify for a loan. I think that, in some situations, renting makes more sense. My mom is a homeowner, for instance, and she shouldn't be. She absolutely can't handle a house on her own. She NEEDS to be able to call people to take care of things. Having to find the plumbers, electricians, etc. herself is just too overwhelming for her. A landlord who will come in and fix crap, or call someone to do it, would just be more practical for her. (She is also 70, but she's been this way for a long time just because of the kind of person she is.) Left to her own devices, she'd just let the house fall in around her rather than pay someone to fix stuff. My husband basically takes care of things for her. We wish she had a landlord. If you're moving around a lot, too, and don't really want to be settled in one place then I can see renting. 

Generally, though, I agree with you. There is NO reason why Amber can't pay off the IRS, or at least enter into a solid payment agreement with them. For someone in her position, building up equity and owning their own property would be a fabulous idea. I am proud of Gary for what he's doing. The fact that she'd rather spend a ton of cash on the men in her life rather than settle that debt just continues to show what a piece of shit she is. 

I guess I’ve been spoiled with my jack of all trades husband, lol. The dude can fix EVERYTHING. I don’t need to worry about paying for other people to come and repair costly damages. Sometimes it’s great and sometimes it’s bad for me. I’ve been wanting a new vacuum cleaner for two years now and he refuses to agree to it as long as he can keep old sucking sally alive. ???

For Amber, I feel like she thinks giving to the IRS is a waste when it could go to her many massages, 9” long eyelashes and nails. She’s definitely not being smart with her money while bragging on Instagram that she has THOUSANDS of dollars in her safes that reside in her rental home that most likely doesn’t have safe touch security or adt security systems. The cow can barely change her welcome mat that has another mans surname on it to make NuMatt feel welcomed, so I really can’t expect much out of her.

When the IRS catches on to her it’s not going to be a good time for Andrew and baby Malibu.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, Calm81 said:

guess I’ve been spoiled with my jack of all trades husband, lol. The dude can fix EVERYTHING. I don’t need to worry about paying for other people to come and repair costly damages. Sometimes it’s great and sometimes it’s bad for me. I’ve been wanting a new vacuum cleaner for two years now and he refuses to agree to it as long as he can keep old sucking sally alive. ?

Hi. Do you happen to be in the market for a sister wife? Just until he fixes the washer/dryer. It’s a stackable, so Farrah will be nowhere in the vicinity.

• Love 19
On 2/26/2018 at 2:23 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

My somewhat sheltered, nerdy (I mean that as a compliment), school-band-member nephew was recently allowed to become active on social media by his mom.  He's a good kid, but immature, silly, and again, nerdy.

His Facebook updates remind me of Andrew's.  They aren't offensive or bad-natured or anything. They're just what a nerdy young kid would post on Facebook when he's got one for the first time and knows his family members see what he posts. They're kind of weird and leave you like "why did you even think to post that?" 

My nephew, though, is 17. Andrew is nearly twice his age.

Quoting myself here - I see Andrew saw my post^^^ and decided he had to start posting "more adult" stuff.....

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10
36 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

My husband can't fix shit. I am remodeling and hire out but he is insisting on painting my bathroom. You'll hear the fights from your seats. Popcorn and weed provided.

I love u for this!! Lol my husband cant fix shit but "THINKS" he can, so all pur projects get put on hold for an extra week because this fucking idiot wanted to have a "try at it" first. I end up having to call someone else and all it did was delay shit. 

• Love 13