Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

Omg. Okay thank you guys for taking the time to respond. Why am I not the least bit surprised she is with another malicious little turd. 

What was that one episode with Matt called "this isn't gonna end well"

I can see a "this isn't gonna end well 2" on Amber's horizon. 

• Love 5
On 3/22/2018 at 3:28 PM, druzy said:

What an asshole.

On 3/22/2018 at 4:58 PM, GreatKazu said:

I can see what is happening. Leah would much rather spend time with her friends and other people than her mother. Amber is okay with that because she doesn't want to put in the effort to be her mother. It's a win-win situation. As it is, Amber wasn't having visititation. Leah became accustomed to the pattern of not seeing her mother and instead, she found other other ways to occupy her time.

I’m glad Leah isn’t waiting around to be disappointed again when Amber is “too sick/depressed/“LAZY to take Leah on her visitation days. Maybe it will lessen the blow if it’s Leah's choice not to go with Amber. Also, Amber can fuck herself for the guilt she has or will throw at Leah when Amber needs her to be there for a picture or whatever bullshit “playing family picnic” she suddenly wants her for and Leah chooses to be with her friends instead of going with her mom just because Amber decided to actually show up for once.

On 3/22/2018 at 7:38 PM, druzy said:

Amber's happy that Leah is older so she can have a babysitter for the baby.

There are no words!

On 3/22/2018 at 9:36 PM, monicageller said:

OMG, Amber. At least pretend like you're not a piece of shit. Blatantly telling your brother you're happy your kids are far apart in age so Leah can be the babysitter. Nothing we didn't already know, but at least TRY to pretend not to be a deadbeat.

Remember when she was all, Leah’s so chill she’s the perfect kid for me, blah, blah. It’s alllll about what Leah can do for Amber. I kind of hope her son isn’t nearly as chill as Leah but I also don’t want the kid subjected to more abuse because he’s not. But Amber doesn’t deserve a kid like Leah.

15 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Andrew posts like David Eason. 

The only difference is Andrew is trying to show us he’s a writing writer who writes so he’s choosing “fancier” wording. Uppah class, baby infant.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 18
On 3/22/2018 at 11:24 PM, monicageller said:

And Shawn's response of that being Gary's blood in her. I sure hope she got her money sense from Gary, he of the rental properties and spite farm, instead of Amber, she who gives hundreds of thousands of dollars to conmen and doesn't pay taxes.

SPITE farm!!! I love that!  Maybe Gary can put it on a sign out front.  Ha! 

• Love 11
15 hours ago, Court said:

He did a shitty job on that stain.

I know! For an “artist”, you’d think he would have done a better job. 

I hope the landlord takes her to court again. 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, druzy said:

Okay, Amber! Methinks he’s trying to keep you from getting all ragey at the drop of a leaf. Matt didn’t kiss your ass like this one does. Andrew hands over the flowers while trembling inside with the words “please don’t hurt me....”?

• Love 10
On 3/23/2018 at 7:00 PM, CofCinci said:

Andrew posts like David Eason. 

Except David can still legally own guns.

My mother went on a spree back in the 1970-s where she and her friends "antiqued" a bunch of furniture a blue-gray. I am sure their landlords will be thrilled with that. Plus the shitty dark stain job will show scratches very easily (under the loads of trash and mounds of dirty diapers to come).

• Love 8
On 3/19/2018 at 2:40 PM, smhjess said:

Remodeling the floors of a rental is insane.  How awful must they have been to have needed to be fixed?

Did you miss last season when the floors were shown with urine stains from the dogs? I think @druzy posted photos here of the mess. The crown molding was severely damaged and I think the window panes were in dire need of being repaired due to the dogs chomping on them. The carpet on the stairs was stained and dirty. It was gross.

Amber: "...always coming home with flowers..." Hey Amber, it is not him being a gentleman. He is hiding something. Where is he going in the first place? That is the question. He is making you think he isn't the domestic abuser and drug user that the court records show.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 11
On 3/22/2018 at 8:04 PM, GreatKazu said:

Shawn then says, "You are five months and you met six months ago?" 

Amber in response: "We got busy, you know." 

Slob Baby Huey is grinning his fat ass off

Ew. That made me have a daymare about them having sex. Yes, I threw up in my mouth shortly after. 

• Love 11
19 hours ago, druzy said:

These are the $8.99 Kroger flowers —- paid for with Amber’s own money.  Nothing to brag about honey. She couldn’t even be bothered to put the flowers in a vase. 

Also, another photo taken from bed too. 

• Love 19
4 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Did you miss last season when the floors were shown with urine stains from the dogs? I think @druzy posted photos here of the mess. The crown molding was severely damaged and I think the window panes were in dire need of being repaired due to the dogs chomping on them. The carpet on the stairs was stained and dirty. It was gross.

Amber: "...always coming home with flowers..." Hey Amber, it is not him being a gentleman. He is hiding something. Where is he going in the first place? That is the question. He is making you think he isn't the domestic abuser and drug user that the court records show.

ambie10.JPG.7eecb107fd0d9abdd3ae759a7c2c6f75.JPGambie21.thumb.JPG.0016853c1dadde2fb181c8a4b156f60e.JPGambie22.thumb.JPG.f7d5a0a60c6a1b84cc15c78180fa07fe.JPG

• Love 10

I'm no horticulturist, but those are some sad looking flowers.  Something I see being sold by guys standing at busy intersections around L.A. after they were tossed out by the Flower Mart vendors downtown.  Mr. Gentle Giant should be able to do better with Amber's money, since he has all day every day to find a decent florist.  He doesn't even have to shave in the morning.  Just roll out of bed, pick the food out of his beard, and go.

• Love 12
On 3/23/2018 at 10:24 PM, Court said:

He did a shitty job on that stain.

The floors look awful!  And that color is so dark it looks like he painted them.  Really shoddy work, there is stain all over.  Antique blue cabinets??  Jesus, I hope the landlords stop him before he can do that!

• Love 14

Amber’s lease is up soon. I wonder if she is staying in Indiana. That interview upthread sounds like she is justifying her eventual move (Leah doesn’t have time for me, Gary and Christina are so mean to me, boo hoo hoo). Perhaps to California?    

• Love 14
20 hours ago, CofCinci said:

These are the $8.99 Kroger flowers —- paid for with Amber’s own money.  Nothing to brag about honey. She couldn’t even be bothered to put the flowers in a vase. 

Also, another photo taken from bed too. 

Nothing against flowers, but they're such a cliche, easy gift. What impresses me is when a guy surprises me with something I mentioned months ago and forgot about. A book he knows I'll love. A cute memento that only we would get. Stopping off at the market on the way home for some generic flowers isn't impressive. 

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Nothing against flowers, but they're such a cliche, easy gift. What impresses me is when a guy surprises me with something I mentioned months ago and forgot about. A book he knows I'll love. A cute memento that only we would get. Stopping off at the market on the way home for some generic flowers isn't impressive. 

Totally agree. The giant sloth was literally a more thoughtful gift for Amber.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

That interview upthread sounds like she is justifying her eventual move (Leah doesn’t have time for me, Gary and Christina are so mean to me, boo hoo hoo). Perhaps to California?    

These two disgusting shitbags moving to CA would be the best thing that ever happened to Leah.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Amber’s lease is up soon. I wonder if she is staying in Indiana. That interview upthread sounds like she is justifying her eventual move (Leah doesn’t have time for me, Gary and Christina are so mean to me, boo hoo hoo). Perhaps to California?    

They are probably going to have to be out of that house soon.  Does anyone remember how long the lease was?  I thought 3 years.  I am sure the landlord will not be extending it further.  

How much you want to bet they end up at the "family home" in malibu?  Without Matt's manipulations and shady, fake financial statements, she will never find another sucker to rent to her.   And no way she can buy - the IRS would take it!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Those flowers look exactly like the ones UBT bought for Jenelle a few weeks back. The ones he was showing in his Instagram photo where he had the kids and was pushing Eggsley in the grocery cart. 

49 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

These two disgusting shitbags moving to CA would be the best thing that ever happened to Leah.

The thought of those two shitbags being so close to me is nauseating. 

• Love 8
19 hours ago, MissMel said:

ambie10.JPG.7eecb107fd0d9abdd3ae759a7c2c6f75.JPGambie21.thumb.JPG.0016853c1dadde2fb181c8a4b156f60e.JPGambie22.thumb.JPG.f7d5a0a60c6a1b84cc15c78180fa07fe.JPG

On behalf  Amber's landlords and attorneys thank you @MissMel for providing Exhibits A, B and C in the foreseeable future action for damages against Amber.

Here is a before picture of the entrance along with Exhibits D and E.

before.jpg

b4-horz.jpg

bef-horz.jpg

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

The thought of those two shitbags being so close to me is nauseating. 

The thought of Amber having this amazing walk in closet (probably destroyed and littered with filth by now) is nauseating. 

closet.jpg

• Love 10

Shawn can go pound sand. Amber NEEDS this job more than MTV needs her. Replaceable. Farrah sure thought MTV needed her. Maci thought MTV was going to beg to keep her during the Farrah ultimatum. What other job will hire someone with a resume consisting of couch marketing? Nothing with a salary worth a damn. Now two child support checks to fill out.

I’m still hurt about Gary’s not-the-father for having a felony on his record for some missed child support. Any lawyers on here know if his former dad can get the felony taken off his record with the proof of the negative paternity test?? That’s BS if a mans life can be destroyed for a child that was never his. Or can he get his money back?

I know it went to providing for children but I’m angry at the fact that his Mother didn’t give two shits when she heard the test came back negative knowing that the dude went to jail, paid over 20k and lost potential jobs due to a felony on record. All she could say with a nasty attitude “I told you there was a chance he wasn’t yours!” Then why did you push for the child support? 

• Love 17
11 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Where they'd married at the time Gary was conceived? That would make him the legal father in the eyes of the law. It's not all about biology.

Gary’s mom was never married to Jodi. In fact, he had just proposed for the first time a few episodes ago and his mom handled it like a doll. ?

• Love 11
22 hours ago, druzy said:

Hahaha. If the show “needs her” it’s because she’s the biggest train wreck around and they don’t know any other like her to replace her with. It “ain’t” a compliment at all. Maybe Amber wouldn’t be quite so delusional if she didn’t have people like Shawn blowing smoke up her ass about how people are jealous (OF WHAT?) and how she doesn’t need the show (because she has ANYTHING else to fall back on?!). He’s not doing her any good. He might as well tell her she’s mother of the century while he’s at it.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Hahaha. If the show “needs her” it’s because she’s the biggest train wreck around and they don’t know any other like her to replace her with. It “ain’t” a compliment at all. Maybe Amber wouldn’t be quite so delusional if she didn’t have people like Shawn blowing smoke up her ass about how people are jealous (OF WHAT?) and how she doesn’t need the show (because she has ANYTHING else to fall back on?!). He’s not doing her any good. He might as well tell her she’s mother of the century while he’s at it.

She's mother of the century alright, just a different kind of mother (fucker).

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Truth.

Farrah was their star. Reason being, is that she was a big time trainwreck. That is why they brought her back. But when she didn't kiss ass like the rest of the cast, they booted her. They want their train wrecks, but they also want them to trained to perform for the cameras. Amber is like those monkeys who dance and put their hands out for money for their human handler. MTV is her human handler. 

Shawn is definitely a big time enabler to Amber's fuckery. 

• Love 12
57 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Wow. The rental was gorgeous before Amber! Why doesn't she just buy a house? Or this way, she stays till it's so bad, then can leave and get a new place?

She owes the IRS. Her federal tax lien is $134,919.21. She can't have anything in her name. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Cherry Cola said:

Uh...wow! I don't understand why they don't just pay it. 

I don't think she can afford to pay it. She spends her money on rent, couches, beds, animal onesies, turbans, and Baby Huey. I wonder how she cashes her paycheck. If she had a bank account I think it would have been seized by now so she probably doesn't have direct deposit. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, druzy said:

I don't think she can afford to pay it. She spends her money on rent, couches, beds, animal onesies, turbans, and Baby Huey. I wonder how she cashes her paycheck. If she had a bank account I think it would have been seized by now so she probably doesn't have direct deposit. 

Amber is broke. She can barely keep up with her child support. Baby Huey had to refinish the floors because she couldn’t afford to have them done professionally.  

• Love 8
5 hours ago, druzy said:

I forgot to add (re coat). I haven’t been able to bring myself to wear my monogrammed fleece onesie (with detachable feet!) all winter. It was a gift from work friends (but admittedly would buy myself). 

Thanks for ruining that Amber. Admittedly I was in Florida for six weeks and missed the unusual 9 degree weather here (Mr. DC didn’t). Still had plenty of chances though.

Luckily Mr. DC refuses to get sucked into OG, and hasn’t seen The Christmas Story onesie (wash it Amber). The Clevelander in him would have possibly thrown something at the TV after its first dozen showings.

Re coat - at least it’s Spring...mine is a little different?

• Love 5
On 3/26/2018 at 5:42 PM, druzy said:

On behalf  Amber's landlords and attorneys thank you @MissMel for providing Exhibits A, B and C in the foreseeable future action for damages against Amber.

Here is a before picture of the entrance along with Exhibits D and E.

before.jpg

b4-horz.jpg

bef-horz.jpg

The thought of Amber having this amazing walk in closet (probably destroyed and littered with filth by now) is nauseating. 

closet.jpg

Why does she need a closet? She never gets up or dressed?!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

So....is she admitting she'd fight while pregnant?

Yeah, she's also admitting she's the same angry abuser of men, women, and children that she's always been. She hasn't changed one single bit. Shell abuse Numatt and baby James too. She'll never change I guess.

• Love 15

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/06i6fo/teen-mom-sneak-peek-amber-s-diabetes-diet

So Amber is diagnosed with gestational diabetes. As someone who right now is dealing with gestational diabetes, this sneak peak clip makes me crazy. Especially, her blaming the diabetes is making her tired and sleepy all the time, wah wah. Most women with GD have to <gasp> work and function and even feed themselves (Matt feeds her fruit in this clip, gaaah!). And her whining how she's not going to be able to enjoy her pregnancy now that she has to change her diet.... To quote the great Madeline Kahn in Clue "Flames on the side of my face!"  And... if she has GD, she should NOT be downing a giant cup of fruit unless she knows for sure that her sugar is low (it's probably not, it's usually high). I hope for her baby's sake she can manage the diet changes but knowing her... I don't see how. 

• Love 16
15 minutes ago, sandwoman said:

So Amber is diagnosed with gestational diabetes. As someone who right now is dealing with gestational diabetes, this sneak peak clip makes me crazy. Especially, her blaming the diabetes is making her tired and sleepy all the time, wah wah. Most women with GD have to <gasp> work and function and even feed themselves (Matt feeds her fruit in this clip, gaaah!). And her whining how she's not going to be able to enjoy her pregnancy now that she has to change her diet.... To quote the great Madeline Kahn in Clue "Flames on the side of my face!"  And... if she has GD, she should NOT be downing a giant cup of fruit unless she knows for sure that her sugar is low (it's probably not, it's usually high). I hope for her baby's sake she can manage the diet changes but knowing her... I don't see how. 

Where the heck did NuMatt pull that fruit cup from? Under the couch?  Is that where he has to store her food since she won’t get up?

• Love 19
14 minutes ago, sandwoman said:

That clip made me CRAZY!! New-Matt shoving fruit in her mouth while saying, "Limit carbohydrate." How about you see a diabetes educator before you guess your sugar is high. UGH. The last thing she should be doing is lounging on the couch. Get up, get moving, burn off some of that extra sugar.  New Matt encouraging her to go to sleep....Wait a minute....

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Where the heck did NuMatt pull that fruit cup from? Under the couch?  Is that where he has to store her food since she won’t get up?

Here's one I prepared earlier! Now open up for the plane... zoooom!

At least one of them is practicing how to take care of a baby.

• Love 13