Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

He's a writer, yet his only sentence above contains two unnecessary commas?  Oy vey.

I hope someone writes that in his comment section!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, smhjess said:

Remodeling the floors of a rental is insane.  How awful must they have been to have needed to be fixed?

Baby Huey is probably high as hell and is going to wreck havoc on those floors. Hopefully the landlords are taking screenshots of Huey's Instagram.

• Love 9

I just watched this delicate flowah on the Bootcamp show. I understand why Andrew fell in love with our modern Marilyn watching her on that show. I totally feel the love and light she brings to this world. Except, none of that. She’s even worse on that show than TM. She’s absolutely insane. How the fuck did Andrew see this and decide he had to be with her? He has to be worse than Matt! Right now the most interesting thing on TMOG to me is Amber’s relationship with Andrew and when the hell his cracks will start to show and the whole thing will explode. I wish we could see her watching MBC on TM with Andrew and explain her inanity. Or, more likely, watch her lose her shit.

Does Andrew seem like he possesses a low IQ? I just can’t figure him out. He’s a, writer, for sure. (Commas on purpose...)

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 18

Andrew's a Cinematographer.  And a writer.  I'm surprised they didn't also tell Amber's brother that he's a trader of foreign currency.  Maybe he reserves that gem for social media only.

Reality:  He's an unemployed cameraman living 2,000 miles from his only job prospects.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, druzy said:

checkup.png

For a second I thought she was having that awful Leah tattoo removed. 

17 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Is her OBGYN at the Mall of America?

I guess it's a step up from the strip mall she had her prior ultrasound at? Amber is classy y'all. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I can see why Andrew fancies himself a writer.  Happy Bae Healthy Baeby.  The wit!  The witticism!  Get that man a Comedy Central contract -- Stat! 

Right?!?! Where in Malibu has he been hiding this amazing gift of his? I feel so cheated not seeing him do stand up, especially as I reside in SoCal. I know @GreatKazu is kicking herself for missing him in person too! 

He is so good that he should've opened for Chris Rock's latest show, "Tambourine." Netflix should have included him on the special, warm up act or not!

• Love 10
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:25 PM, Bridget said:

Right?!?! Where in Malibu has he been hiding this amazing gift of his? I feel so cheated not seeing him do stand up, especially as I reside in SoCal. I know @GreatKazu is kicking herself for missing him in person too! 

He is so good that he should've opened for Chris Rock's latest show, "Tambourine." Netflix should have included him on the special, warm up act or not!

lol 

Baby Huey is writing his own comedy film hoping someone, anyone, will pick it up. It is titled "Lamprey & Slug". If that doesn't pan out, he has on the backburner another script that is similar to 50 Shades of Gray and it is based on life in Amber's home. It's current working title is 50 Shades of Filth. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12

This article is almost a year old and most of us know all this stuff but it was interesting to see it all laid out like this. Some of it is a little bullshit (like anything about Amber they tried to spin in a positive way - either it was always bullshit or it’s no longer true..) but it really shows how Gary >>>>>>> Amber in all ways. And she’s extremely lucky that Gary “sabotaged” her wedding to Matt by finding out about all his “secret” children. 

https://www.thetalko.com/teen-mom-og-15-things-you-didnt-know-about-amber-and-garys-relationship/

• Love 8

I don't know why he is doing all that work, the pets will just continue to chew and gnaw the hell out of that trim and molding due to their stress of living in that atmosphere. They will piss and shit on the floor, as usual. 

Ugh, that photo of Grizzly Adams skeeves me out. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I don't know why he is doing all that work, the pets will just continue to chew and gnaw the hell out of that trim and molding due to their stress of living in that atmosphere. They will piss and shit on the floor, as usual. 

Ugh, that photo of Grizzly Adams skeeves me out. 

I know...is he basically trying to clean up the s***hole house, and this is his polite way to say she lives in a pigsty?  It is a rental, so really makes no sense anyway.  But like you said, it won't remain nice after any upgrades.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

The lease must be up soon. I hope she still gets sued for damages because if I owned the house I’d be pissed that they changed the kitchen so much from the original. 

I have had renters make some cosmetic changes, but they always asked my permission. 

If Amber did not get permission, she is asking for trouble.

• Love 14

Amber Portwood Opens Up About Daughter Leah’s Custody Agreement

Amber Portwood’s 9-year-old daughter, Leah, is more than capable of making her own decisions. While speaking exclusively to Us Weekly, Amber revealed that Leah calls the shots when it comes to spending time with her separated parents.

“She’s getting older and it’s becoming to the point where she kind of decides when she wants to go back and forth and what she wants to do, which is a great thing, the Teen Mom OG star, 27, explained to Us. “It’s easier that way, you know?”

Amber added that her little one is quite independent and balances her time well. “Some weekends she wants to go and spend the night with her friends or do something else. I mean, she’s a kid so I can’t really get mad at that,” the MTV personality said. “But I do miss her a lot and I do explain to her that, even though she’s young, ‘Mommy still wants to see you more’ and things like that. She understands, but she’s a kid … As long as she knows that I love her and that we spend time together … that’s really all that matters. As long as she’s happy.”

The Marriage Boot Camp alum shares custody of Leah with ex-fiance Gary Shirley and his wife, Kristina Anderson. As for Amber’s love life? She has since moved on with beau Andrew Glennon and the couple are expecting their first child together. Amber noted that Andrew and Gary, 31, remain on good terms for her sake.

“There’s no fighting, no anything like that. Andrew just wants me to be happy and when he sees Gary saying certain things and I’m crying or I’m really sad about it … it hurts him and it does make him angry, but he stays out of it as much as he can because it’s really not his place to be in between that,” she told Us. “But he does want me to be happy and, you know, he’s a strong man. So he opens up his mouth, but yeah, not anything crazy or anything like that.”

Added Amber, “[Andrew’s] really protective over me especially now that I’m pregnant. He’s super protective over how I feel, so he doesn’t appreciate the things that [Gary] says about me because he feels like he knows me better because, you know, being with me every day.”

Amber also addressed Kristina’s comments about adopting Leah on a previous episode of Teen Mom OG. “I thought it was ludicrous and absolutely ridiculous,” she exclaimed. “I would understand a comment like that if I was an addict again or if I was doing something in my life that was outrageous. However, I don’t think falling in love with somebody is something that’s outrageous. People do it all the time, you know. It’s really hurtful that they connected with me not seeing Leah because of my depression to me being with Andrew … So it’s hurtful and it also makes me angry to make me thing they’re talking behind my back like that as though I’m just a mom who doesn’t care about my child which is absolutely absurd.”

Despite her tumultuous relationship with Gary and Kristina, Amber remains committed to keeping Leah out of the drama. “The good thing for Leah is that she has many people around her that she’s able to talk to and confide in if anything does happen, so that’s all l really care about,” she explained. “If I’m not there, at least another woman is there to be that motherly figure for Leah because that’s what Leah needs. She has a good family around her. And even Andrew being so new, he really does care about Leah and thinks she’s just a neat kid, you know, cause she really is. She’s smart, she’s artistic and [Gary] loves art. She’s just a neat kid to him.”

Edited by druzy
  • Love 7

IMO, 9 is too young to be calling the shots. If Amber would just keep to the visitation that is in place.........back to reality. She’s a fool, everything she said in that interview is bullshit.

• Love 22

Amber is just plain delusional.

Gary must have the patience of a saint to not want to deck Andrew when he “opens up his mouth.”

1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

BTW that fat disgusting slob Baby Huey blocked me on Instagram after I asked him how was he going to keep the dogs from gnawing on the new molding.

Hahahahaha! Where will you go for art and inspiration now?

• Love 14
28 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Amber is just plain delusional.

Gary must have the patience of a saint to not want to deck Andrew when he “opens up his mouth.”

Hahahahaha! Where will you go for art and inspiration now?

Good question. lol

I will have to rely on @druzy to keep me in touch through her posts. 

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, druzy said:

@GreatKazu- did that beast call you a wretched hooker? He is showing his true filthy lazy ass colors!

lol

No, he just blocked me. Good riddance.

And it wasn't that I even posted it in a condescending manner. I just posted, "I know the dogs have caused some damage in the home. How will you prevent the dogs from gnawing on your beautiful work?"

Maybe Amber blocked me? 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

lol

No, he just blocked me. Good riddance.

And it wasn't that I even posted it in a condescending manner. I just posted, "I know the dogs have caused some damage in the home. How will you prevent the dogs from gnawing on your beautiful work?"

Maybe Amber blocked me? 

He is a stupid grifting dumb chump. He wants to give off the image of peace and happiness but the cracks are showing. I can tell from his disgusting responses to posters who don't praise him that he has a short fuse. Those orders of protection didn't write themselves.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Amber and her family wonder what it'll be like for her to have a son.

Amber's happy that Leah is older so she can have a babysitter for the baby.

OMG, Amber. At least pretend like you're not a piece of shit. Blatantly telling your brother you're happy your kids are far apart in age so Leah can be the babysitter. Nothing we didn't already know, but at least TRY to pretend not to be a deadbeat.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

BTW that fat disgusting slob Baby Huey blocked me on Instagram after I asked him how was he going to keep the dogs from gnawing on the new molding.

Lol, he's such a loser! He can't even handle the truth.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber and her family wonder what it'll be like for her to have a son.

Amber's happy that Leah is older so she can have a babysitter for the baby.

It is December in that video. You can see the Xmas tree and the stockings in the background. Okay, add this info to the timeline

Amber says the following:

- she is five months along

- she then says 21 weeks

Shawn then says, "You are five months and you met six months ago?" 

Amber in response: "We got busy, you know." 

Slob Baby Huey is grinning his fat ass off

Amber: "We met two and a half weeks after MBC. He hit me up on Twitter? Yeah, he hit me up."

Baby Huey: "Yeah, I DMd you." 

I assume MTV filmed around early December because I don't think they would have wanted to film close to the holiday. It sounds like a July conception date. 

Amber then makes her remark about Leah being a babysitter. Leah's response is golden! "WAIT. FREE BABYSITTING????" 

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

It is December in that video. You can see the Xmas tree and the stockings in the background. Okay, add this info to the timeline

Amber says the following:

- she is five months along

- she then says 21 weeks

Shawn then says, "You are five months and you met six months ago?" 

Amber in response: "We got busy, you know." 

Slob Baby Huey is grinning his fat ass off

Amber: "We met two and a half weeks after MBC. He hit me up on Twitter? Yeah, he hit me up."

Baby Huey: "Yeah, I DMd you." 

I assume MTV filmed around early December because I don't think they would have wanted to film close to the holiday. It sounds like a July conception date. 

Amber then makes her remark about Leah being a babysitter. Leah's response is golden! "WAIT. FREE BABYSITTING????" 

And Shawn's response of that being Gary's blood in her. I sure hope she got her money sense from Gary, he of the rental properties and spite farm, instead of Amber, she who gives hundreds of thousands of dollars to conmen and doesn't pay taxes.

• Love 21

Help!

I have been rewatching old episodes that I missed. I have been trying to catchup but I dropped off before she even dated Matt. 

I've been trying to read up, but can someone tell my why we hate Andrew? (I trust ya'lls judgment on him I just wanted to skip to the meaty details)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, lamamama7 said:

Help!

I have been rewatching old episodes that I missed. I have been trying to catchup but I dropped off before she even dated Matt. 

I've been trying to read up, but can someone tell my why we hate Andrew? (I trust ya'lls judgment on him I just wanted to skip to the meaty details)

From what I gather, we hate Andrew because what scum will feel so magnetically drawn to that screaming sloth while working behind the scenes of Marriage Bootcamp? She was on marriage bootcamp to save her relationship to Matt, she’s shown constantly screaming and bowing up to people, which tells us Andrew is with her for the wrong reasons. Money, and fame - like oldMatt...so we call him NuMatt. 

Andrew then sends her a friggin’ DM on Twitter to get a date, then knocks her up two weeks later and drops his entire life, career aspects (he’s a cinematographer/aspiring screenwriter) and everyone he knows to fly to Gary, Indiana to be with Amber in her rental home with no job and a baby on the way.

Like Matt, he left everything and everyone behind and showed up to Ambers door with a hefty bag full of “art” and wooed her money Amber into being the sugar momma that will except “I’m a DJ or House Flippa”, “aspiring screenwriter” as concrete reasons why they don’t need to look for other forms of employment as long as they serve her and be her chauffeur and manage “booboo” when “the kid” makes her every 6 month weekend visitation.

Hes also creepy looking and it takes me a while to trust a man with a beard. You can hide some shady secrets behind all of that gruff. Oh oh, and he’s got a history of domestic stalking and I think violence with former girlfriends..maybe the PTV sleuths can let you know the facts right @druzy and @GreatKazu?

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

From what I gather, we hate Andrew because what scum will feel so magnetically drawn to that screaming sloth while working behind the scenes of Marriage Bootcamp? She was on marriage bootcamp to save her relationship to Matt, she’s shown constantly screaming and bowing up to people, which tells us Andrew is with her for the wrong reasons. Money, and fame - like oldMatt...so we call him NuMatt. 

Andrew then sends her a friggin’ DM on Twitter to get a date, then knocks her up two weeks later and drops his entire life, career aspects (he’s a cinematographer/aspiring screenwriter) and everyone he knows to fly to Gary, Indiana to be with Amber in her rental home with no job and a baby on the way.

Like Matt, he left everything and everyone behind and showed up to Ambers door with a hefty bag full of “art” and wooed her money Amber into being the sugar momma that will except “I’m a DJ or House Flippa”, “aspiring screenwriter” as concrete reasons why they don’t need to look for other forms of employment as long as they serve her and be her chauffeur and manage “booboo” when “the kid” makes her every 6 month weekend visitation.

Hes also creepy looking and it takes me a while to trust a man with a beard. You can hide some shady secrets behind all of that gruff. Oh oh, and he’s got a history of domestic stalking and I think violence with former girlfriends..maybe the PTV sleuths can let you know the facts right @druzy and @GreatKazu?

All of this. Also he is a convicted felon due to possession of heroin and ecstasy, and has had multiple restraining orders placed upon him by previous girlfriends. His criminal record also includes other things like possessing deadly weapons, DUIs, etc. The usual. He's verified on Twitter, though.

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/12/21/felony-past-of-teen-mom-amber-portwoods-baby-daddy-andrew-glennon-exposed-dui-drug-arrests-revealed/

Edited by monicageller
  • Love 15

@Calm81 and @monicageller that's the gist of it!

He is very vulgar to people who don't agree with him on social media. Here is an example. There is a comment that ends in go tell Brady. Brady is the poster's baby.

instahate.png

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Yep, you all hit the mark.

@druzy wasn't there a tweet by Baby Huey where he referred to someone as a twat?

I'm going to take a look. I can't stomach him he's a twat imposter. 

I found it:

vt.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6