(edited)
38 minutes ago, druzy said:

Deep Thoughts by Baby Huey:

huey1.png

duey.png

huey4.png

huey2.png

Re: NuMatt's 3rd post about "finding the right conditions"

Is that code for "find the most vile and stupid human being after spying on them for 10 days as they are in a therapeutic process with a significant other. Watch the relationship break down and be sure to use 24/7 CCTV as a guide on what not to say as you try and woo the vile human via Twitter. Jump on a plane to visit them, show the person that your Twitter account is verified and move forward to con the dumbass into being a sugar mama/daddy (again)?"

PS: I feel the need to let John Oliver that an autographed item with his name on it is popping up in these morons' social media photos. Is that wrong? In my dreams, he hosts the next TMOG reunion show and puts everyone in their place. Then, and only then, would it be an appropriate and natural reaction to reference and/or act out "The Cate Emoji": ?

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 12

Does anyone know what Matt OG is doing?? Is he broke living on someone’s couch with his new wife or cleaning tables at chili’s? Please give us a happy update!!! ?

• Love 11

I was reading these two shitbags tweets and suddenly became nauseous. I puked on myself waiting for my wife to bring a bag to puke in, I guess I should have run to the bathroom...who knew?   

• Love 22
11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Really? An entire production staff is waiting on Amber to give birth? Sure...I think this here is the proof that the "show" he is "producing" is Amber's You Tube stuff. And there is no reason to be in CA for that.

Amber - you know there’s something called IMDb right? Your man’s a gaffer - meaning he’s an electrician....

• Love 16
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The first picture is his office, he says. He has an office, isn’t that special? I wonder why Mr.  Cinematographer chose this particular corner to share.

Because it used to be Matt’s office and half the shit in the photo was Matt’s (purchased with Amber’s money). 

6 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Does anyone know what Matt OG is doing?? Is he broke living on someone’s couch with his new wife or cleaning tables at chili’s? Please give us a happy update!!! ?

He has been very, very quiet. I wonder if he signed an NDA and settled for some cash?

• Love 11
4 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Damn NuMatt has some SERIOUS leg humping commenters.

OMG, it's frightening isn't it?! "Hyper processed nothingness of becoming nothing but something...but nothing.", and someone in all seriousness responds "love your spirituality"?!?!??!? The fuck is wrong with this world. 

• Love 15
22 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

She might hit you with her projectile vomit, though.

Nah. Even her vomit is lazy. If there's not a convenient plastic bag, it'll just dribble down her chin. 

• Love 16
(edited)
51 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Do Beard Face’s parents really live in Barbra Streisand’s Malibu? 

Yes. Probably. I’m a loser and research (and unfortunately math) is my living so I did a little. His father and even more so his grandfather were big Hollywood cinematographers. Oscar and Emmy shit. His Dad was involved with Deadwood, which is one of Mr. DC’s favorite shows.

Baby Huey was probably living with his Mom pre-Amber. Wonder what they think of her!

Edited by Jennifersdc
Edited to add both his father and grandfather are deceased.
  • Love 16
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Yes. Probably. I’m a loser and research (and unfortunately math) is my living so I did a little. His father and even more so his grandfather were big Hollywood cinematographers. Oscar and Emmy shit. His Dad was involved with Deadwood, which is one of Mr. DC’s favorite shows.

Baby Huey was probably living with his Mom pre-Amber. Wonder what they think of her!

Damn. Well I guess his career is plausible. The entertainment industry seems to love networked rich kids who work for free. 

Fuck, his dad was a director of photography on Return of the Jedi!

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 11
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Damn. Well I guess his career is plausible. The entertainment industry seems to love networked rich kids who work for free. 

Fuck, his dad was a director of photography on Return of the Jedi!

Except this one if you take a look at his IMDb page.

Edited to add with his family pedigree - he seems to be a real fuck up.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Damn NuMatt has some SERIOUS leg humping commenters.

The comments on his stuff give me secondhand embarrassment. Between the casual, name dropping, "I-seen-your-girlfriend-on-TV-so-therefore-I-know-you-guys" comments that are fishing for info ("That's great, is Amber painting one too?") and the straight-up brown nosing ("You're so talented!"), I get a little queasy.  

• Love 17

Given his LinkedIn profile, I'm surprised he isn't receiving daily calls from the likes of Spielberg and Lucas:

Summary

I've a love affair with light and motion that, when reflective of the performance before me, becomes something absolutely astounding.

The silver screen is my canvas and I will bring your vision and so much more to life. Life is illuminating.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-glennon-b9aa4720

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Oh man. His account went private. I'll try my phone.  

I tried with my phone and laptop. Both attempts have indicated a private page.

hmmmm.......

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, druzy said:

Yesterday Baby Huey posted an Instagram Story of Amber laughing in bed and I am almost 100% sure she accidentally called him Matt. If you click this link and then click his picture in the circle I think it will show the video. It's only about 10 seconds.

Her room is a mess. She has clothing falling out of her bureau.

bedd.png

bed.png

Interesting that you make that comment about her saying "Matt", then his page is suddenly private. It must have 100% happened, and his usual psychotic leghumpers probably pointed it out for once instead of...humping his leg. 

• Love 9

OK, I listened & while it sounded like she said "Matt", I don't think she did. It sounded more to me like she was making a random noise (like a "Muah ha ha ha ha" type laugh if you will), and when Hagrid shook the bed it made her voice do something weird which ended up SOUNDING like she said it. The leghumpers would have DEFINITELY thought she said it though, so I still think he went private because of that. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Yesterday Baby Huey posted an Instagram Story of Amber laughing in bed and I am almost 100% sure she accidentally called him Matt. If you click this link and then click his picture in the circle I think it will show the video. It's only about 10 seconds.

Her room is a mess. She has clothing falling out of her bureau.

bedd.png

bed.png

That dresser is terrifying.  What do you think the odds of them securing it to the wall and removing whatever is in that spray bottle before the baby comes?  That dresser looks like it will fall without help.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

That's me. I'm like "as long as @druzy & @Mkay are holding it down, I'm good". Lol

I feel ya so hard. I don't want any attention brought to my page. I snark at em but I rarley tag anyone in particular. If they come across it. It's a miracle.   

• Love 5
3 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Fuck no!

Love it!

Anyone else watching the Marcia Clark First 48 Hours show? Tonight's episode features the lie detector guy who administered Matt his lie detector test. 

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Love it!

Anyone else watching the Marcia Clark First 48 Hours show? Tonight's episode features the lie detector guy who administered Matt his lie detector test. 

The guy who administered Matt's lie detector test is the same guy who administered Drew Peterson's lie detector test? Wow. 

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, druzy said:

The guy who administered Matt's lie detector test is the same guy who administered Drew Peterson's lie detector test? Wow. 

No. He evaluated the questions and answers from the lie detector test for Marcia Clark. He did not administer the test to Drew Peterson. Sorry for not clarifying. Being that he is a professional, Ms. Clark asked his professional opinion on the results of that test. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

To anyone who can’t see it, you’re not missing much. It’s just jerky video of a woman laughing in her bed. The cinematography was not award winning.

Well, even he admits that his work is only "reflective of the performance before me."  Barf.

• Love 14
12 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

No. He evaluated the questions and answers from the lie detector test for Marcia Clark. He did not administer the test to Drew Peterson. Sorry for not clarifying. Being that he is a professional, Ms. Clark asked his professional opinion on the results of that test. 

Damn it! I've been looking forward to that series and missed it. I'll check on demand. Thanks for the reminder! 

I wonder if Amber burned the bed after OldMatt? Oh who am I kidding. She probably didn't even wash the bedding. And she has a cloth headboard? Not a great choice for those greaseballs!

• Love 8