Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

“I couldn’t see Leah this month because of my gestational diabetes.”

I can't get out of bed because of my gestational diabetes.

Just now, Kb60 said:

Edited by Kb60
  • Love 8

I just celebrated my 28th anniversary of my type 1 diabetes diagnosis. Reading about Amber and her GD ... my head hurts from banging my head against the wall. Argh! And hey Amber and NuMatt ... fruit has carbs so not the best thing to eat all the time. You still want some but it shouldn’t be your entire meal and/or snack. SMH. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Can Amber stop pretending she's a gangbanger or a trained assassin? She's from a working class suburb in Indiana and spent some time in a local women's prison, yet she acts like she was either a Marine, head of the Crips, or both. Every time she talks she brags about how violent she is. 1) why is that a positive? 2) you're not that scary, sweetie, you're basically a plant in human form. 

She had a Groupon for those Krav Maga classes so she’s like an Israeli spy. 

• Love 24
22 hours ago, druzy said:

Keeping it Haute

yell.png

And yet, there Amber is “acting hard” herself. So she’s just going to start punching anyone that approaches her since she says the chick wouldn’t get a word out if she approached her? 

17 hours ago, CofCinci said:

“I couldn’t see Leah this month because of my gestational diabetes.”

“Everyone is hating on me because I have gestational diabetes! How dare they!”

8 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Can Amber stop pretending she's a gangbanger or a trained assassin? She's from a working class suburb in Indiana and spent some time in a local women's prison, yet she acts like she was either a Marine, head of the Crips, or both. Every time she talks she brags about how violent she is. 1) why is that a positive? 2) you're not that scary, sweetie, you're basically a plant in human form. 

Right?! Does she not recall that she’s infamous for domestic violence? Not to mention her claiming that Matt has hit her..

6 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

I would love to see her fuck with the wrong person and get knocked the fuck out.

I’m shocked it hasn’t happened. I feel like she keeps her mouth shut unless she knows she’s safe, like she’ll let it all out and try to attack Farrah at the reunion because she knows no one will let anything actually happen. There’s NO WAY she made it through prison with the “bad ass” attitude she’s displaying here and didn’t get her ass kicked as a result.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 21
3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I feel like she keeps her mouth shut unless she knows she’s safe, like she’ll let it all out and try to attack Farrah at the reunion because she knows no one will let anything actually happen.

I was just gonna say the same thing! I can be really good at angrily walking towards a person while yelling & pointing (at the same time even!), but if I know that every time I do that there will be a team of security to stop anything further from taking place, does that really make me a "bad ass", or a "REAL WOMAN"? The only time we have seen her hit someone, it was someone defenselessly cowering from her so as not to get in any kind of trouble for DV (Gary). She can barely get herself from the couch to the bathroom, but she wants us all to think she can "take us"? 

• Love 18
36 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I was just gonna say the same thing! I can be really good at angrily walking towards a person while yelling & pointing (at the same time even!), but if I know that every time I do that there will be a team of security to stop anything further from taking place, does that really make me a "bad ass", or a "REAL WOMAN"? The only time we have seen her hit someone, it was someone defenselessly cowering from her so as not to get in any kind of trouble for DV (Gary). She can barely get herself from the couch to the bathroom, but she wants us all to think she can "take us"? 

Every time she says "real woman" I cringe inwardly.

Remember when she said that a "real woman" takes domestic violence?

Charming.

• Love 15
5 hours ago, Rebecca said:

So she’s just going to start punching anyone that approaches her since she says the chick wouldn’t get a word out if she approached her? 

She's going to fill the land with uppercuts!

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Actually, a “real woman” doesn’t desperately need a man, any loser grifter will do!, like Amber. A real woman doesn’t need to hit people or threaten violence. A real woman RAISES HER CHILD and sticks to the visitation schedule with her child. A real woman pays her damn taxes. A real woman would thank the people actually raising her child instead of shitting on them at every turn for her own failures. A real woman doesn’t just let her dogs poop and pee all over the house because she’s too lazy to take them out or train them. A real woman pays her child support. And number one, real women can admit their faults and mistakes and try to do better instead of sitting on the couch blaming everyone else. Amber, you are so far away from being a “real woman” it’s laughable. You’re pure gutter trash, just admit it.

I would honestly settle for this particular Real Woman to just lift her butt off the couch. Like, just lift it a tiny bit.

P.S. does anybody else hate Amber the most?

I definitely hate Amber the most; you could make an argument that Jenelle or Kail is worse, but I personally hate Amber more than anyone on this series. Am I alone in this?

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

I would love to see her fuck with the wrong person and get knocked the fuck out.

I pondered the probability of this myself...and how she fared in gell.  Mr. Guilfoyle pointed out that she is probably smart enough to keep her fucking attitude to herself around people who might actually beat the shit out of her.

• Love 8
On 3/29/2018 at 12:45 PM, Jennifersdc said:

I forgot to add (re coat). I haven’t been able to bring myself to wear my monogrammed fleece onesie (with detachable feet!) all winter. It was a gift from work friends (but admittedly would buy myself). 

Where might one locate a fleece onesie with monogramming options? Asking for a friend. :) Thank you!

• Love 4

I definitely hate Amber the most; you could make an argument that Jenelle or Kail is worse, but I personally hate Amber more than anyone on this series. Am I alone in this?

I’m with you. So much to dislike about her. Her biggest problem for herself is that she does not know her behavior is not normal. 

I worked in HR for 20+ years. Of all the people in all of the TM shows, Amber is the one I’d be least likely to hire. I’ve always said that the primary thing that HR cares about is that the potential hire will cause them less problems than someone else. I can’t work up a good scenario for Amber. 

• Love 6

I would honestly settle for this particular Real Woman to just lift her butt off the couch. Like, just lift it a tiny bit.

I hate Amber the most too. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, 4Sibes Redux said:

I’m with you. So much to dislike about her. Her biggest problem for herself is that she does not know her behavior is not normal. 

I worked in HR for 20+ years. Of all the people in all of the TM shows, Amber is the one I’d be least likely to hire. I’ve always said that the primary thing that HR cares about is that the potential hire will cause them less problems than someone else. I can’t work up a good scenario for Amber. 

Now I'm just imagining Amber at a workplace. 

3 HR complaints by 11 AM on her first day, no doubt. 

• Love 14
12 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Actually, a “real woman” doesn’t desperately need a man, any loser grifter will do!, like Amber. A real woman doesn’t need to hit people or threaten violence. A real woman RAISES HER CHILD and sticks to the visitation schedule with her child. A real woman pays her damn taxes. A real woman would thank the people actually raising her child instead of shitting on them at every turn for her own failures. A real woman doesn’t just let her dogs poop and pee all over the house because she’s too lazy to take them out or train them. A real woman pays her child support. And number one, real women can admit their faults and mistakes and try to do better instead of sitting on the couch blaming everyone else. Amber, you are so far away from being a “real woman” it’s laughable. You’re pure gutter trash, just admit it.

Has anyone ever tweeted that to her?? I would LOVE to see her reaction to this?? Or for someone to say “You’re not a real woman, the REAL woman is at home raising YOUR child!”

I also agree with another poster that said Amber only acts violent when she feels safe. When she knows security or other people will try and stop her - like Dave Eason.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 16
17 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I feel like at this point I DO hate Amber more than Jenelle. Not sure about Kail. And I'm not sure I can verbalize why. It might be because I've never been fond of Jenelle. Not even for a minute. I did used to have some hope for Amber. After jail, I thought she showed some growth and self reflection and I was actually rooting for her for a hot minute. But she went downhill. Fast. Jenelle....I feel like she was just born empty. I don't think there's any hope for her. Amber has issues for sure, but I think she COULD overcome them, or at least cope with them. If she tried. But she doesn't.

• Love 10

Was reading some article about hiw they rank the best tm dads and in reading the comments I came across this gem that sounds like Amber herself wrote it. Gary is still an awful dad. He manipulates Leah into thinking she has a bad mom who doesn't really love her, and keeps amber from seeing her as much.   It scares me that the delusional individual who wrote this comment is also a mother. Hmm Gary is an awful dad? No Ryan Adam etc are awful fathers. Gary has Leah and is, responsible for her practically 100 percent of the time and he and Kristina have done a, damn good job parenting her. While Amber has, willingly gone to prison, got back on drugs wasted money on plastic surgery and loser parasitic boyfriends all while refusing to pay child support for Leah,. 

Gary does his, best not to trash Amber and He doesnt have to say a, word to leah. She's smart enough to notice Amber is a piece of shit who has never once in her life put Leah first. Gary doesn't keep Amber from seeing leah. Amber has no interesr in seeing Leah unless it's convenient for her and it never is. She has a million excuses, depression, being ill, fights with boyfriends, new boyfriends, vacations, plastic surgery etc. An actual parent can't use these excuses for not taking care of their child. A real parenr has to work thru being sick or put aside feeling depressed to meet their child's needs because their kid depends on them. Amber could care less about Leah and I'm sure she will dump this new baby on  Someone because he's too much work and interferes with her sitting on the couch.  

• Love 15
22 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I hate her the most of the main cast.  Of all the people ever on the show I have a hard time choosing between Mackenzie and Adam for the one I can’t stand the most overall. David is also high on the list. Since Adam and David are both off the shows, I’ll go with Mackenzie because at least I don’t have to see or hear the other two any longer.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 7

does anybody else hate Amber the most?

Amber is in a scrotum sac she can call her own. Each cast member can be categorized in their own special category, except Chelsea. No comparison. It is like choosing which method of torture you think is worst.

• Love 12

Can we safely say that Amber didn't see Leah on Easter? I think Amber would have posted pictures. She will probably have Leah put on bunny ears and take a picture the next time she sees her.

• Love 15
On 3/29/2018 at 7:11 AM, druzy said:

I don't think she can afford to pay it. She spends her money on rent, couches, beds, animal onesies, turbans, and Baby Huey. I wonder how she cashes her paycheck. If she had a bank account I think it would have been seized by now so she probably doesn't have direct deposit. 

I’m sure she cashes it at the same strip mall she’s receiving her prenatal care at. 

• Love 12
On 4/1/2018 at 1:45 PM, druzy said:

Where's Leah?

Leah could have been wandering down a country road alone (a la Addie Calvert) & she would still be better off than if she was with Amber. The sad part is, when Amber made the comment "from our little family", I'd bet her tax debt Leah wasn't even a thought in her mind.

For the record I will always hate Jenelle most, but Amber has definitely made me doubt that opinion more than once! 

• Love 13

Honestly, I thought I hated jenelle the most until I was reminded about this bitch. Vile, disgusting, pathetic waste of space is an understatement to describe Amber. Believe me, Jenelle is up there too, but for some reason I don’t get the same anger towards her like I do with Amber. As others have mentioned Jenelle is fucking hopeless and in a way doesn’t have anyone around her pressuring her to be a good mom.  Leah and her family have fucking begged amber to step up and be a good parent, time after time and she continues to choose to be a piece of shit. 

• Love 12

The excitement won't stop there. After the baby arrives, the family will be heading to California in late June through August for Andrew, who will be producing a show there. 

From http://www.eonline.com/news/924864/pregnant-amber-portwood-dishes-on-her-future-with-boyfriend-andrew-glennon

What the hell is Amber going to do with a 6 week old baby while NuMatt is producing a show? How the hell did NuMatt get to produce a show? When will Leah see her mother? So many questions

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

From http://www.eonline.com/news/924864/pregnant-amber-portwood-dishes-on-her-future-with-boyfriend-andrew-glennon

What the hell is Amber going to do with a 6 week old baby while NuMatt is producing a show? How the hell did NuMatt get to produce a show? When will Leah see her mother? So many questions

. "We're getting the house ready for the baby. We've got new carpet, new flooring, everything."

The old shit was ok for Leah, how quaint.

So, will Leah see Amber during summer break? How many times? Shit head. WTH is the show?

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

I don't believe a word out of Amber's mouth. Baby Huey is a grifter. Anyone can produce a show. It's probably a show like Jenelle's on You Tube. Remember she bought Baby Huey all that new equipment. 

liarrr.png

• Love 8

Oh like anyone on earth is going to take mental health advice from her!!!!!! Egads! Between this and the other show on Fridays that she literally SCREAMS though I just can't see it. Her "fans" better have back up.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, druzy said:

I don't believe a word out of Amber's mouth. Baby Huey is a grifter. Anyone can produce a show. It's probably a show like Jenelle's on You Tube. Remember she bought Baby Huey all that new equipment. 

liarrr.png

Thanks I totally blanked about their bullcrap story and expensive camera equipment purchase. After seeing NuMatt's art projects anything he does is sure to be a shitshow.

• Love 6

So basically, almost as soon as the baby is born, Amber and NuMatt will be riding off into the California sunset. I'm sure Leah feels just great about that...And he is "producing" a show? Probably the same way that these "producers" work on the Teen Mom shows...following crappy z-list reality stars around all day while they have lunch and lounge on their couches. 

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

So basically, almost as soon as the baby is born, Amber and NuMatt will be riding off into the California sunset. I'm sure Leah feels just great about that...And he is "producing" a show? Probably the same way that these "producers" work on the Teen Mom shows...following crappy z-list reality stars around all day while they have lunch and lounge on their couches. 

Don't forget bringing these crappy z-list reality stars their Starbucks. And Baby Huey better get that order right.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

. "We're getting the house ready for the baby. We've got new carpet, new flooring, everything."

The old shit was ok for Leah, how quaint.

So, will Leah see Amber during summer break? How many times? Shit head. WTH is the show?

They didn’t get new flooring for “the baby”. Their lease is up and the house was destroyed by a pack of dogs.  The floors that Andrew refinished look like shit and Amber will most likely be sued again by the landlords. 

They’re going to California for his “work” and most likely won’t come back.  I’m sure Amber will figure out a way to blame Gary that she’s not able to see BewBew. 

• Love 22
15 hours ago, CofCinci said:

They’re going to California for his “work” and most likely won’t come back.  I’m sure Amber will figure out a way to blame Gary that she’s not able to see BewBew.

That sounds like the greatest thing for the Shirley's. Sorry CA!

• Love 16
(edited)

We have plenty of stuff to back it up- where shall we start?

Your probation was revoked. You were ordered back to prison. How did you sacrifice your freedom? 

tw3.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 16
37 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

"In psychology a person who has a martyr complex, sometimes associated with the term victim complex, desires the feeling of being a martyr for his/her own sake, seeking out suffering or persecution because it either feeds a psychological need, or a desire to avoid responsibility."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyr_complex

This sounds like it can be applied to Tyler too.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Too bad she didn't post a photo of herself reading that baby book because then I'd believe she's a GOOD mom.

Just kidding. 

She really is the gift of snark that keeps on giving.

• Love 8
On 3/30/2018 at 4:45 AM, Lm2162 said:

Exactly.

Also, Amber may come at me swinging, but I'm pretty sure that (even though health issues have kept me from running for the past few months) all I'd have to do is run away and she'd quite soon be too tired to catch up with me.  I'm also pretty positive I can outrun her on her motorized scooter, as well. 

• Love 20
1 minute ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Exactly.

Also, Amber may come at me swinging, but I'm pretty sure that (even though health issues have kept me from running for the past few months) all I'd have to do is run away and she'd quite soon be too tired to catch up with me.  I'm also pretty positive I can outrun her on her motorized scooter, as well. 

She might hit you with her projectile vomit, though.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, druzy said:

writer.png

Really? An entire production staff is waiting on Amber to give birth? Sure...I think this here is the proof that the "show" he is "producing" is Amber's You Tube stuff. And there is no reason to be in CA for that.

• Love 21