Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

@GreatKazu I've been watching the Marcia Clark show too! OT, but is there a thread for it? I tried to search and it's not coming up.

3 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

“Actually in May but in the show officially” What does that mean? 

Maybe she means she breaks up with him on the MBC show? Who knows with Amber math

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

I took it to mean that she really broke up with him in May but, for the sake of MBC, she breaks up with him in July (when the show filmed). But yeah, that's not a real sentence. 

• Love 15
(edited)
11 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I took it to mean that she really broke up with him in May but, for the sake of MBC, she breaks up with him in July (when the show filmed). But yeah, that's not a real sentence. 

I KNEW IT!!!  except for one time when she tries to hook up w/him (#irresistible LOL j/k j/k j/k ) they could not act more like two people who gave less of a shit about eachother

Edited by teapot
  • Love 13

Ashley Majeski (author of Teen Mom Confidential: Secrets & Scandals From MTV's Most Controversial Shows and founder of The Ashley's Reality Roundup: There was a time for Amber specifically when she should've stopped filming, in my opinion. She wasn't mentally prepared, or mature enough, to deal with the money and fame in addition to her own issues. I don't necessarily fault the network and producers, but I think that they did exploit her [when covering her struggles with addiction]. I think there was a point where [Teen Mom 2's] Jenelle was spiraling out of control [with her addiction and legal issues] and should not have been filming either. And, I mean, with Farrah ... well, you can argue whatever, but I think Farrah has to film. She needs the attention, good or bad.

Amber Portwood: The [producers] found me through my brother, who was going to do Underage and Engaged. I didn't believe them at first, but they sent me a hundred-dollar check and a little tape recorder, so I did an audition tape for them and sent it back, and, boom, I was on the show. Jessica Zalkind [MTV's casting director] was doing the scouting, and she said they picked me because I had something called "dry humor." Or [the way I saw it], I had hormones raging, and I’m all fat and swollen and crying and messy. You know?

From that same article I linked on the C&T thread: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a9571968/teen-mom-oral-history-mtv-16-pregnant/

• Love 6

It’s not good to overly relax in bed when you’re pregnant unless it’s doctors orders. It will be beneficial to her delivery and the baby if she gets some light exercise leading up to the big day. I went bike riding three times a week to keep my body strong and had the easiest delivery with my second child. 

I “relaxed” too much with the first pregnancy and had the worst delivery I had ever experienced and I was still working jobs that kept me on my feet while walking home from work - by relaxing I meant I didn’t add extra exercise.

It will help reduce chances of c-sections and reduces the ill effects from gestational diabetes that amber said she was diagnosed with but I doubt she listened to her doctors advice about anything all she heard was “blah blah BLAH gestational diabetes blah blah take it kind of easy on the sweets and junk food for a while.” She only heard take it easy and a good excuse to garner some sympathy. Pfft. Relax for the pregnancy? You’ve been relaxing since you’ve plopped your ass on my TV screen.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 14
On 4/9/2018 at 10:26 AM, Kokapetl said:

To me, this means they actually broke up before MBC, but pretended to still be together for the sake of the show. No idea why she'd admit to that, though. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Now it makes sense why Matt got married to a stranger on November 28, 2017. He was evicted from his apartment. #liverentfreeordie

mattev-1.jpg

How is it Matt is even given a rental to rent out? Don't these people check out his credit history?

• Love 8

What I want to know is what Bigfoot and Amber talk about.  People of a certain age might remember "Hey Nineteen" by Steely Dan, and I think of Amber with the lyric "we can't talk at all."  She is so fucking ignorant, and he seems to have had some education.  How can you live with someone you have to dumb it down for?  She wouldn't even get the jokes around my house--and the MTV money can't be that great, can it?  I think it would be a form of torture to be tied by a child to someone you had nothing in common with.

• Love 9
On 05/04/2018 at 4:59 PM, Jennifersdc said:

Except this one if you take a look at his IMDb page.

Edited to add with his family pedigree - he seems to be a real fuck up.

Apparently, because in all branches of the industry it’s 90% who you know. That’s why so many shitty actors get splashed all over our screens when there are many great talents out there struggling. Same would go for all of Sasquatch Anus Lips endeavors so a lack luster IMDb at his age is surprising with that Hollywood  lineage. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Kalamityjayne said:

What is she thanking her for? A retweet or did she do something to help? Also, now I have to go see what this Phil tea is about.

She is thanking Amber for retweeting. As if that will help anything. 

I watched that episode of Dr. Phil. Her brother is a nut job. 

Does anyone know the status of what happened? I mean, if the guy is not receptive to help, how is that Dr. Phil's problem? 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

She is thanking Amber for retweeting. As if that will help anything. 

I watched that episode of Dr. Phil. Her brother is a nut job. 

Does anyone know the status of what happened? I mean, if the guy is not receptive to help, how is that Dr. Phil's problem? 

Don’t know. I just read a starcasm article on it and it says how he wasn’t receptive to treatment offered to him. I’m not sure what they’re supposed  to do and the sisters tweets don’t explain the situation or what she thinks the show needs to do to remedy it.  Has Amber been on Dr Phil? Farrah’s episodes were great.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Kalamityjayne said:

Don’t know. I just read a starcasm article on it and it says how he wasn’t receptive to treatment offered to him. I’m not sure what they’re supposed  to do and the sisters tweets don’t explain the situation or what she thinks the show needs to do to remedy it.  Has Amber been on Dr Phil? Farrah’s episodes were great.

Yes, Amber was one Dr. Phil. Don’t get too excited, he handled her with soft gloves compared to how he was with Farrah.

• Love 8
On 4/10/2018 at 1:07 PM, ghoulina said:

To me, this means they actually broke up before MBC, but pretended to still be together for the sake of the show. No idea why she'd admit to that, though. 

You mean the span of time when she was doing all of those crazy Instagram stories and repeatedly telling everyone her and Matt were fine? Shocking.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, leighroda said:

You mean the span of time when she was doing all of those crazy Instagram stories and repeatedly telling everyone her and Matt were fine? Shocking.

She’s not that good of an actress. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Yes, Amber was one Dr. Phil. Don’t get too excited, he handled her with soft gloves compared to how he was with Farrah.

I’m sure I saw it then. I dvr Dr Phil but I only watch a few of them because they’re so boring the last few years but I definitely would’ve watched amber. I’ll check this clip out though thanks. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

What’s the symbol on her necklace? It looks like a bird with a smoking ass. 

I think it is a crooked open mouth smiling emoji but I like your guess better.

• Love 3

These people and their spelling and phrasing! Grrrrr! 

Amber's Tweet:

"I'm also told by Gary and Kristina that I'm not aloud to take her on school nights etc."

I'm dying to know what is considered "etcetera" in regard to school nights. It's either a fucking school night or it's not.

I get the feeling that she doesn't have a lot of respect for the education system for some reason. (She spoke openly of ditching school on either this show this season or the one on Fri nights) If she respected the system, I'd like to think she'd communicate to Gary "I'm on board with perfect attendance. How can I help or what can I do to show you that I take it seriously so that I might have Leah on an occasional school night, etc. ??"

I have no proof to support my theory,  but even students in elementary school who have only one year of perfect attendance are developing lifelong habits that will allow them to be successful for the rest of their lives. It builds confidence and self esteem. (We know Leah has earned it for several years in a row) I understand life happens sometimes and certain things cannot be helped, but when kids are habitually tardy because carpool or parents run late or they take many days off for no reason, it starts a giant snowball effect to high school and they end up in Clusterfuck City, population: one.

I think Amber is jealous that Leah is already more accomplished than she is and will ever be. Leah has more work ethic in her little finger than Amber does in her entire body.

Girlfriend also needs to take her slothy arse to therapy because she never talks about it, hence the inappropriate Tweets that I guarantee you every teacher at Leah's school keeps up with. 

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 11
On 4/10/2018 at 11:45 AM, ginger90 said:

Amber is so...........ignorant!

You’re way, wayyyyyyy too kind.

9 hours ago, druzy said:

We don’t deserve to see your (barely existent) pictures with Leah?  Wow, she sure thinks she’s special. You can especially tell that she’s about to spew some absolute shit when she begins with her favorite phrase - “what are you talking about?” I can just hear her saying it in her usual annoying, bitchy, screeching tone. It would be so hard to read this shit and not chime in if I was Gary. I so badly want him to not take the high road, as he usually does, and blast her ass.

9 hours ago, druzy said:

January 21, 2018 you said Wednesday is your day to see Leah

Today is Wednesday 

I wouldn’t want someone in their late 20s who thinks allowed and aloud are the same thing having anything to do with my child’s schooling. The jokes are writing themselves, “dumbass.” Also, she was asked how often she SEES her child and then said her “time is every other Wednesday...” etc...she never said that she actually SEES her on Wednesdays (etc), just that Wednesdays (etc) are her time. And can you imagine the clusterfuck if Amber “got to see her when” she “wants”? It would be a huge fucking mess.

3 hours ago, Bridget said:

These people and their spelling and phrasing! Grrrrr!

Amber's Tweet:

"I'm also told by Gary and Kristina that I'm not aloud to take her on school nights etc."

I'm dying to know what is considered "etcetera" in regard to school nights. It's either a fucking school night or it's not.

I get the feeling that she doesn't have a lot of respect for the education system for some reason. (She spoke openly of ditching school on either this show this season or the one on Fri nights) If she respected the system, I'd like to think she'd communicate to Gary "I'm on board with perfect attendance. How can I help or what can I do to show you that I take it seriously so that I might have Leah on an occasional school night, etc. ??"

I have no proof to.support my theory,  but even students in elementary school who have only one year of perfect attendance are developing lifelong habits that will allow them to be successful for the rest of their lives. It builds confidence and self esteem. (We know Leah has earned it for several years in a row) I understand life happens sometimes and certain things cannot be helped, but when kids are habitually tardy because carpool or parents run late or they take many days off for no reason, it starts a giant snowball effect to high school and they end up in Clusterfuck City, population: one.

I think Amber is jealous that Leah is already more accomplished than she is and will ever be. Leah has more work ethic in her little finger than Amber does in her entire body.

Girlfriend also needs to take her slothy arse to therapy because she never talks about it, hence the inappropriate Tweets that I guarantee you every teacher at Leah's school keeps up with. 

All of this. And I’m so glad she has no responsibility in regard to Leah’s schooling. You KNOW she’d drop her off late without one single care. If she even got her there at all. Leah’s life would be so different (for the much, much worse) if Amber was the primary parent.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 11

People fail to realize that my time is every Wednesday and every other weekend so I don't get to see Leah like I want. I'm also told by Gary and Kristina that I'm not aloud to take her on school nights etc. So unless you spend about 40-50k on a lawyer that's all I get...

People fail to realize? YOU fail to comply. Again she throws out how much a lawyer would cost to get that changed. It’s court ordered as far as I know. An adjustment if agreeable wouldn’t cost much. I can’t see it working in her favor,  if she chose to fight Gary on it. I hope he is keeping records of when she does and does not keep to the visitation. If he does, the paperwork would  need it’s own filing cabinet.

• Love 8

Except.....I recall Gary saying that he would let Amber come over and see her whenever. And the overnights are because she's not reliable enough to get Leah to school on time (does she still have perfect attendance?). 

She forgets these things or thinks that everyone else does. 

Debz OG's famewhoreishness knows no bounds. She makes me ill. I wish Farrah would just cut her off entirely.

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

So why isn't she watching her daughter at volleyball practice, cheering her on, encouraging her, instead of hanging out at a park with NuMatt? As for never having said she didn't see Leah for 2 months...wasn't she saying she didn't see Leah over the summer when Marriage Boot Camp Family edition filmed?

• Love 11
36 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

So why isn't she watching her daughter at volleyball practice, cheering her on, encouraging her, instead of hanging out at a park with NuMatt? As for never having said she didn't see Leah for 2 months...wasn't she saying she didn't see Leah over the summer when Marriage Boot Camp Family edition filmed?

• Love 4