Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

Amber said she has friends in California...we know she doesn’t even have any friends in her own hometown (no, cousin Meth doesn’t count) but she has them in California? Who are these “friends” - the ghosts of Marilyn Monroe and Elvis? Her other personalities? Who?

• Love 22
5 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I wouldn’t want someone in their late 20s who thinks allowed and aloud are the same thing having anything to do with my child’s schooling.

No joke - we used to be friends with a family who home schooled and didn't know the difference. It took a lot to not correct that, because they didn't take correction very well.

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Amber said she has friends in California...we know she doesn’t even have any friends in her own hometown (no, cousin Meth doesn’t count) but she has them in California? Who are these “friends” - the ghosts of Marilyn Monroe and Elvis? Her other personalities? Who?

Hey, now. Marilyn Monroe's ghost would never hang with Amber.  I'm pretty sure Amber couldn't even list all 3 of Marilyn's husbands or more than two of her movies (if that), despite how big of Marilyn fan she thinks she is. And I hear the ghost of Elvis much prefers hanging out in the Mississippi Delta, Memphis, and Las Vegas. 

1 hour ago, druzy said:

Have a seat...

sitting.png

I know when I was pregnant, my belly looked bigger on some days/in some outfit than others....but by 8 months pregnant I always looked pretty darn pregnant in pics (and took few cause I hated being pregnant). Isn't she 8 months or so along? She doesn't even look pregnant her to me. So weird, especially since we just saw her appropriately sized baby bump in the sonogram pics. 

I also wouldn't have sat crossed-legged on what could be a slippery rock next to "rapids" while 8 months pregnant, either, if for no other reason than I could barely get myself up off of a regular, carpeted floor if I sat on it like that to play with my son.  It took some maneuvering to get up from sitting on the ground by the time I was that pregnant....and I'd also like to think I was more active when I was pregnant than Amber has ever been in her life and in better shape (I ran 18 miles or so every week up until the end of my first pregnancy, for example).  Yet it still took some strategic moves to get up from sitting on the floor, even with my husband lending a hand.  No way I'd chance getting my "heavy pregnant" behind up off of (or down onto) slippery rocks even with someone to lend a hand right there.  But you do you, Amber, I guess.

As for not hanging out with Leah on her Wednesday, well....I guess at Leah didn't have to be dragged along to her mom & baby brother's doctors appointment followed by a weird photo shoot in some park taken by NuMatt.  I'm sure Amber would have thought Leah would LOVE coming to the doctor's appointment & all.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Have a seat...

sitting.png

The comments on these posts...

"She looks so beautiful and small..."

"Glowing"

I am thinking NuMatt has paid for followers, and they are non-english speakers or bots.  I also noticed that there are no negative comments.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, heatherchandler said:

I also noticed that there are no negative comments.

That's because it seems all any of these people put any "effort" into is deleting the negative comments of their "hatters". I imagine that alone would take the same amount of time as my full time job (+ the commute!). 

• Love 10
48 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

As for not hanging out with Leah on her Wednesday, well....I guess at Leah didn't have to be dragged along to her mom & baby brother's doctors appointment followed by a weird photo shoot in some park taken by NuMatt.  I'm sure Amber would have thought Leah would LOVE coming to the doctor's appointment & all.

is anyone else thinking that Leah's criteria for which activity she'd sign up for depended on which one happened on Wednesdays?  "sorry, Mom, I'd really *love* to come over and watch you sleep, BUT..."

• Love 22
1 hour ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

No joke - we used to be friends with a family who home schooled and didn't know the difference. It took a lot to not correct that, because they didn't take correction very well.

Excuse you, I think you mean “alot!” I would’ve had more than “alittle” trouble not correcting them. I know I’m not always perfect on things like forums but in any professional setting or SCHOOLING, yikes! 

1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Hey, now. Marilyn Monroe's ghost would never hang with Amber.  I'm pretty sure Amber couldn't even list all 3 of Marilyn's husbands or more than two of her movies (if that), despite how big of Marilyn fan she thinks she is. And I hear the ghost of Elvis much prefers hanging out in the Mississippi Delta, Memphis, and Las Vegas. 

True, but Amber thinks she has friends so she’s clearly extremely  delusional ? and therefore thinks she and Marilyn are some tragic, kindred flowers together. She didn’t get the memo that Marilyn would think she’s a trash bag, as we all do. You’re definitely right about Elvis, though! Sorry, Amber, your only friend options have now ‘left the building’.

59 minutes ago, teapot said:

is anyone else thinking that Leah's criteria for which activity she'd sign up for depended on which one happened on Wednesdays?  "sorry, Mom, I'd really *love* to come over and watch you sleep, BUT..."

I hope so! And dad, please schedule all doctor and dental appointments after school on Wednesdays!  

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12

The setup for this move to LA is so obvious. She went to rehab in Malibu before gel, so when she met Andrew last year, I think her wheels started spinning. She loved it there and I remember her wishing she could live there. So, be careless, get pregnant. Have the guy appear on your show to get him some cash to fund his “project”. Maybe buy some equipment? (Shouldn’t he have some already if he comes from money and has been in the business) Then claim “well it’s where his work is” so we have to move there. Now she doesn’t look so bad just up and leaving Leah behind in IN. Plus that lease is probably up on the house, so easy getaway. 

• Love 14
On 4/10/2018 at 4:39 PM, CofCinci said:

Matt couldn’t afford $880/month rent. https://www.forrent.com/apartment-community-profile/1014643

When I first moved to Vegas. I lived down the street . I feel dirty now just from the zip code ! And 880 is cheap as fuck!  

19 hours ago, druzy said:

It's Wednesday. Your visitation day with Leah. Why aren't you spending time with her? #motheroftheyear

Debra is a crazy ass bitch. I wonder how Farrah feels that she keeps up with this loser? Janelle lost her shit cuz Babs DARED to talk to Leah Simms!

• Love 11
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Have a seat...

sitting.png

She appears to be hard at work picking out the Fall line at Forever Haute, the online store featuring the Forever 75% Off Super Sale (now in it's 4th month).

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 13

It cracks me up that OldMatt went from his "we earned it" uppah class house and probably-fake eBay memorabilia to married to a waitress and getting kicked out of a cheap apartment (not necessarily in that order). All in, what, like a year? God I love this show!

• Love 19
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Have a seat...

sitting.png

Sitting. As usual. 

1 hour ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

She def doesn’t look 8 months pregnant in this picture.  Maybe baby James is actually already here ?

You guys know I love a good conspiracy theory! I'm now latching onto it definitely being Matt's baby and being already born. When was her bump last photographed????

• Love 17
4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

LA-Z-Boy in Northridge

The Sofa Company in Santa Monica

Sleep EZ Mattress in Los Angeles

Sit-N-Sleep in Los Angeles

• Love 18
8 hours ago, teapot said:

Exactly what I was thinking. Ummm if Gary gave you his weekends, those will "coincidentally" turn into Leah's sleepover with friends weekends. Amber would still not "get it".

• Love 12
9 hours ago, teapot said:

I was also wondering why Amber made the appointment for a Wednesday.  It's not hard to ask for a different day or time.  Plus Wednesday visitation is just a few hours.  So plant your ass on a rock some other day and pick your kid up a couple mac-n-cheeses or a kid's meal and head on over to her house to eat and chat a little.  Or meet her at practice.  It's not that difficult.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, MissMel said:

I was also wondering why Amber made the appointment for a Wednesday.  It's not hard to ask for a different day or time.  Plus Wednesday visitation is just a few hours.  So plant your ass on a rock some other day and pick your kid up a couple mac-n-cheeses or a kid's meal and head on over to her house to eat and chat a little.  Or meet her at practice.  It's not that difficult.

You know what? Yeah, it IS that difficult. I had cramps today & I still can't believe I was expected to drive to work, sit in an erganomic chair & have to barely physically function ALL DAY...the thought of having a 2 hour commitment other than that on a Wednesday is giving me the vapors. How dare you judge when you don't know real shit!!! *sending love*

• Love 22
14 minutes ago, Mitzi.B said:

Guys, what does the Baby Huey reference to NuMatt mean?  I keep reading it and can’t figure it out!

He looks like the oversized duck in a diaper and bonnet cartoon named Baby Huey.  

• Love 10
17 hours ago, MissMel said:

Or why she is sitting in a Park in Pendleton (which is where the park names is located) and not in Geist or Indy?

• Love 5
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:06 PM, Bblack3 said:

The setup for this move to LA is so obvious. She went to rehab in Malibu before gel, so when she met Andrew last year, I think her wheels started spinning. She loved it there and I remember her wishing she could live there. So, be careless, get pregnant. Have the guy appear on your show to get him some cash to fund his “project”. Maybe buy some equipment? (Shouldn’t he have some already if he comes from money and has been in the business) Then claim “well it’s where his work is” so we have to move there. Now she doesn’t look so bad just up and leaving Leah behind in IN. Plus that lease is probably up on the house, so easy getaway. 

I don't give Amber enough credit to hatch such an ingenious plan.  The girl can barely string together a coherent sentence.

• Love 10
On 4/12/2018 at 4:02 PM, Willowsmom said:

Amber mocing to L A may be rhe best thing that could happen to Leah.

It really is the best for Leah. Amber is a MINO (mother in name only). 

On 4/8/2018 at 9:46 AM, MissMel said:

When does Matt think they broke up though?  Better yet, when did they stop sleeping together?  That's the real question.

On MBC, I just watched Amber approach Matt in his baby crib bed and tell him how badly she wants to “fuck” him. He didn’t want to do it on camera or in that room. Was Andrew filming that shit?

• Love 14

Of course it's Amber's dog taking a nap! He learned that from his mom.

They can take their dog to play with other dogs (which I think is great, I am a dog lover) but they take Leah to buy a train for the new baby.

dog.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, druzy said:

Of course it's Amber's dog taking a nap! He learned that from his mom.

They can take their dog to play with other dogs (which I think is great, I am a dog lover) but they take Leah to buy a train for the new baby.

dog.png

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Even Ambers dog creates a couch out of thin air! ?????

• Love 11
On 4/13/2018 at 3:37 AM, ginger90 said:

And yet, Amber and Cate both tweeted that the show is “raw and real”.

Amber and Cate's skin folds are raw and real.

@heatherchandler Baby Huey is quick to delete comments that is why you don't see negative comments. I posted on his IG over a month ago asking him how was he going to keep the dogs from damaging his newly stained floors. He then blocked me.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 12
35 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Know what this broad needs?? More cowbell!

Right upside her damn head.

??

That damn heifer.?

The only thing that makes her "badass" is the foul odor she has emitting from her ass from sitting on it 24/7.

• Love 14

Amber is just a wannabe badass which makes her even weaker than a “regular” woman. Someone who’s a badass boss doesn’t need to remind people nor do they have to throw down the badass persona on the daily. Real badass women prove with action or with just a look. IMO.

When I think of a badass boss my immediate woman comes to mind is...Oprah Winfrey - and I never really watched any of her shows. I’ve seen all of her movies, my favorite being “the color purple” but this woman crawled out from the dark abyss of poverty and while being a TEEN MOM to being an entrepreneur who not only inspired many women of ALL RACE but she’s an amazing philanthropist. 

Lucille Ball is another badass boss. Co-owner of Desilu and was a first female for a lot of things (she’s my idol and I could go on forever so I will spare you all lol).

Amber DOES NOT come to mind. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Amber is just a wannabe badass which makes her even weaker than a “regular” woman. Someone who’s a badass boss doesn’t need to remind people nor do they have to throw down the badass persona on the daily. Real badass women prove with action or with just a look. IMO.

When I think of a badass boss my immediate woman comes to mind is...Oprah Winfrey - and I never really watched any of her shows. I’ve seen all of her movies, my favorite being “the color purple” but this woman crawled out from the dark abyss of poverty and while being a TEEN MOM to being an entrepreneur who not only inspired many women of ALL RACE but she’s an amazing philanthropist. 

Lucille Ball is another badass boss. Co-owner of Desilu and was a first female for a lot of things (she’s my idol and I could go on forever so I will spare you all lol).

I agree! I know she's kind of polarizing but, to me, Priscilla Presley is a badass boss. She went from being teenage Lolita, essentially locked up in Graceland without any hobbies or friends of her own, to running Elvis Presley Enterprises and being one of the richest (and most powerful) women in the country. What she has now she's earned on her own-all she had was the name in which to build upon. There are people who say that she's just capitalizing on Elvis' death, and maybe she is, but without her Graceland would no longer be standing, we wouldn't have access to his awesome catalouge of songs, and there would be no curation of the things he left behind. 

"Badass" is a value judgement that must be bestowed by someone else; it's not a moniker that one can give themselves. If you have to call yourself a badass bitch boss, and you're the only one calling yourself that, then you're probably not. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

I agree! I know she's kind of polarizing but, to me, Priscilla Presley is a badass boss. She went from being teenage Lolita, essentially locked up in Graceland without any hobbies or friends of her own, to running Elvis Presley Enterprises and being one of the richest (and most powerful) women in the country. What she has now she's earned on her own-all she had was the name in which to build upon. There are people who say that she's just capitalizing on Elvis' death, and maybe she is, but without her Graceland would no longer be standing, we wouldn't have access to his awesome catalouge of songs, and there would be no curation of the things he left behind. 

"Badass" is a value judgement that must be bestowed by someone else; it's nothing a moniker that one can give themselves. If you have to call yourself a badass bitch boss, and you're the only one calling yourself that, then you're probably not. 

Preach!!! ??????????

That’s what I’m talking about. Bitch please! You can’t call yourself the king of pop! You have to be CALLED the king of pop. Michael Jackson earned that title - he didn’t give it to himself. Amber is the QUEEN OF POSERS. Now that I have dubbed thee queen of posers you may now call yourself that, Amber!!! That’s how nicknames work. ?

• Love 13

Let me throw in Roseanne Barr, some female politicians, many of you all here on this forum, and the baddest badass of all...Barbara Evans. Babs had it rough. She struggled and survived being a victim of violence. She is a senior citizen raising Jace. You all know her story. God bless that woman.

• Love 21
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

"Badass" is a value judgement that must be bestowed by someone else; it's not a moniker that one can give themselves. If you have to call yourself a badass bitch boss, and you're the only one calling yourself that, then you're probably not. 

I may be repeating myself here (would not be the first time!) but I knew someone who would tell people that she is classy, which IMMEDIATELY negates any classiness.

This also reminds me of my boss who, instead of laughing at my jokes, would say, "too funny."  I told him that if I was indeed "too funny," he would be laughing.  I told him that he should laugh, as I am funny, to which he replied, "not if you have to tell people you are."

• Love 13

When I watch TV shows, interviews with musicians or documentaries and someone says something that makes me stop and rewatch that clip several times (because it makes so much sense), I always write it down.

I try to integrate as many of the ingenious things I’ve heard people say into my own life. 

Everyone has their own story to tell and inspire others with, but sometimes they might not even know what their story is or even how to access it. That’s when I bust out my collection of “A Wise Person On TV Once Said....” list and use one of the Yoda-like knowledge bombs that I’ve recorded from others as writing prompts for students. 

The talk about Amber having to tell people what a badass she thinks she is instantly reminded me of something I heard a few years ago.

"If you're really good, they'll tell you. Don't you ever tell them." - Lionel Richie

(He was a working as Team Pharrell’s mentor on “The Voice” during season 8.) 

PS: If anyone needs or wants it, I also have a list of practically everything Pharrell has ever said on that show because he is so wise, introspective and knows what’s truly important. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Bridget said:

When I watch TV shows, interviews with musicians or documentaries and someone says something that makes me stop and rewatch that clip several times (because it makes so much sense), I always write it down.

I try to integrate as many of the ingenious things I’ve heard people say into my own life. 

Everyone has their own story to tell and inspire others with, but sometimes they might not even know what their story is or even how to access it. That’s when I bust out my collection of “A Wise Person On TV Once Said....” list and use one of the Yoda-like knowledge bombs that I’ve recorded from others as writing prompts for students. 

The talk about Amber having to tell people what a badass she thinks she is instantly reminded me of something I heard a few years ago.

"If you're really good, they'll tell you. Don't you ever tell them." - Lionel Richie

(He was a working as Team Pharrell’s mentor on “The Voice” during season 8.) 

PS: If anyone needs or wants it, I also have a list of practically everything Pharrell has ever said on that show because he is so wise, introspective and knows what’s truly important. 

I’d love that list! People like Pharrell and yourself inspire lots of people, I think so many people would benefit more from things like this in which causes a chain effect to pass to others. Brilliant idea about writing things down like that. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Calm81 said:

And then there's Badass Bea Arthur.  She enlisted in the Marine Corps in 1943 and worked as a truck driver and typist, attaining the rank of Staff Sergeant.  Her Personality Appraisal Sheet described her as “Argumentative” and her attitude and manner as “Over aggressive.” In a handwritten note, the Marine interviewer remarked, “Officious--but probably a good worker--if she has her own way!”  Her hobbies included hunting with a rifle or bow & arrow.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/bea-arthur-was-truck-driving-marine

bea.jpg

• Love 23

When baby James arrives Amber will suddenly be able to see Leah on her visitation days. She will send Baby Huey to pick Leah up so she can babysit while Amber sleeps.

• Love 8