Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

I find Amber's claims of being hit - if that is what she is actually saying in that clip - horrifying when you consider how she tried to convince her family and the viewers what a great guy he was to her. Amber had plenty of reasons to give up on Matt. She had plenty of evidence and still, she was with him. She never accused him of hitting her after his results from the lie-detector showed deception. FYI I find lie detecting machines questionable. She threw out all kinds of accusations about him, but not once did she say he was physical. Now, to me, that tells me she is either lying about abuse or she knew in the back of her egg-shaped head she wasn't going to leave him and she wasn't about to bring up any mention of physical abuse because it would give Gary ammunition regarding Leah. 

• Love 8

I hear both "hate" and "hit." Guess we'll have to wait for the context to figure it out. "Hate" is eyerolling. "Hit" is disgusting on so many different levels and I will need more time to process that. If it's "hit", though, then I would be doing some really heavy thinking if I were Gary (no pun intended). 

I pile my hair on my head in a bun quite a bit and I kind of like the "messy bun" approach but, Jesus God Amber. It looks freaking awful. It's such a tiny, sad looking little thing that it seems obvious that she's doing it to hide some hair damage. Invest in a weave. Extensions. Something. Hell, shave it off! 

• Love 11

I remember Simon saying Matt was physically abusive to Amber. I thought Amber more or less confirmed it when she said real women don't go to the cops, or something akin to that.

On 6/13/2017 at 6:05 PM, LunaMia said:

I guess her IG rant was the gift to her "fans." 

Some highlights:

-She's been in abusive relationships, where they were both abusive but she kept her mouth shut because she's a real woman. 

- She's a hard ass bitch because she grew up in Anderson, you know, right outside Indianapolis...near Chicago. Hard ass bitch right there.

- She saves 1000's of lives each week via twitter DM's. 1000's of suicides prevented due to Mother Amberesa.

- She was the only one who had paparazzi following her in NYC from her hotel to the airport.

-Her "jewry" is real y'all, no costume for her; her earrings are 4 Karat! 

-She will never disclose how many pennies she has; she's a boss bitch and makes more through her "businesses" than she does through MTV.

* Take away: She's a hard ass boss bitch who grew up on the tough streets of Anderson. She is a down to earth and nice woman who is tired of ugly bitches who hate, only pretty girls are cool to her. But she don't fuck with girls; they're bitches. She has way more money than you think, she even has a safe!!! A safe guys!!! But she doesn't talk about money. 

In the words of Kendrick Lamar: Sit down, Be Humble Amber.

Here is the quote I was talking about. I guess she didn't specifically say it was Matt.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

He didn’t give an opinion (yet) , but. Michael has met Andrew.

Farrah probably met him too. I can't wait to hear her word salad of a description of NuMatt!

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Simon did indeed mention Matt hitting Amber quite a while ago. I remember it. 

He offered to pay for her moving expenses.

• Love 11

Thanks for reminding me of Simon's posts. @druzy there was a tweet of his where he came straight out and posted she was being abused. Do you have it?  

Simon has put out info that has later been confirmed. I think Farrah's connection to Simon is another reason why MTV pushed her out. They didn't like him spilling the tea. 

I hope Farrah dishes out something about Baby Huey the way she did about Matt. 

• Love 11
38 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Thanks for reminding me of Simon's posts. @druzy there was a tweet of his where he came straight out and posted she was being abused. Do you have it?  

Simon has put out info that has later been confirmed. I think Farrah's connection to Simon is another reason why MTV pushed her out. They didn't like him spilling the tea. 

I hope Farrah dishes out something about Baby Huey the way she did about Matt. 

• Love 10
40 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

As much of a douchebag, extra thirsty famewhore as Simon is, he's actually kind of a prize among the TM boyfriends. He had a job, rather than living off of Farrah, and he seemed to treat her pretty decently (within the warped ecosystem of a reality TV relationship that was surely at least partially fake AND dealing with the insanity that is Farrah herself, plus her family and their associates). And he's an amusing enough character on the show/SM. Strangely enough, Farrah has most of these bitches beat in almost every category.

• Love 13

Call Simon what you want, I don't care. The guy has the deets (details) and has been calling out MTV for what they are. The real pussies in this situation are MTV, Viacom and the entire production crew who knows about any and all the abuse and hides it, as well as all the abusers on this show. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Call Simon what you want, I don't care. The guy has the deets (details) and has been calling out MTV for what they are. The real pussies in this situation are MTV, Viacom and the entire production crew who knows about any and all the abuse and hides it, as well as all the abusers on this show. 

Exactly. I have more respect for Farrah than any of the other TMOG moms for sure, in no small part because she refuses to play MTV's bullshit games. She is also the only TMOG who has anything of any significance going on in her life besides the show. (No, Maci and Cate's "wildly successful" clothing companies don't count.)

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Imagine what they don’t show?

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I wish he'd shown more of his clever and snarky side;  he would've been much more entertaining to watch on TV.  Dude was always just kind of standing around eating.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, teapot said:

I wish he'd shown more of his clever and snarky side;  he would've been much more entertaining to watch on TV.  Dude was always just kind of standing around eating.

That is why I enjoyed his Being Simon special. Seeing him at work and watching a different side to him as well as Farrah was so refreshing. 

Just now, druzy said:

Bitch, we know how you treat a real man. Gary is a REAL MAN AND A REAL PARENT. Fuck off with your real man/real woman shit. You wouldn't know a real man if he sat on you. 

• Love 18
48 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

As much of a douchebag, extra thirsty famewhore as Simon is, he's actually kind of a prize among the TM boyfriends. He had a job, rather than living off of Farrah, and he seemed to treat her pretty decently (within the warped ecosystem of a reality TV relationship that was surely at least partially fake AND dealing with the insanity that is Farrah herself, plus her family and their associates). And he's an amusing enough character on the show/SM. Strangely enough, Farrah has most of these bitches beat in almost every category.

She sure does, doesn't she? I think that may be what they dislike about Farrah the most.  They thought she acted like she was better than them and hey - she is indeed doing better than all of them in most ways. Hmmm....that must really make them angry. 

Farrah also knows what it means to put in a full day at a J-O-B besides MTV, whether it was waitressing at Buffalo Wild Wings or on the set for Vivid.  Simon also didn't quit his job the second he and Farrah met to move into her house.  He also managed not to have a trap baby/MTV Bonus Baby. 

47 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I want Simon to host a kind of trash talk show that's a mash-up of "Watch What Happens Live" & "Jerry Springer" where he interviews cast members (minor and major) of the TM franchise (and other trashy reality shows).  I know sometimes Simon crosses lines, but I don't care. He's the only person associated with this show who will say the things that do need to be said. Plus, he can speak and write (or tweet) understandably, which is a major plus for this group.

10 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/amber-portwood-matt-baier-breakup-134463/photos/amber-portwood-matt-baier12-252251

Amber will continue with this lie until Malibu James comes out of her canal wearing greasy glasses and child support papers in his hands. 

Exactly. And even if they "broke up" in May, we all know that doesn't mean they weren't hooking up weeks/months later than the alleged break-up date.

We know how "break ups" work in TM land.  There's usually lots of hooking up even after breaking up (see: Leah & Robbie/Corey/Jeremy; Chelsea & Adam; Kail & Jo; etc.). 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, druzy said:
NuMatt is a con! He convinced Amber to do this Youtube scam and of course he would need top of the line equipment. 

Hee hee.

He is in the business. Surely he has connections! Equipment can be loaned out or he can get a discount on his much-needed equipment. His family has all of this money. But of course, Amber has to be the one to pay for it all. 

I can see it now. Amber's home will be filled with cinematography shit just like it was filled with memorabilia crap. 

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, druzy said:

I don’t even know Amber and I feel rage toward her. Of course she has to throw up a picture with Leah in it. And what about having some “happy times” with LEAH, Amber? It’s been Matt, Amber, Leah; Andrew, Amber, Leah and now add the baby. 

Maybe it’s just as well someone else is there. ?

eta: they are freaking laying down, aren’t they? ?

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

eta: they are freaking laying down, aren’t they? ?

What else is there to do?

Amber will enjoy Malibu James because he will be lying down a lot. Just wait til he starts to crawl [Amber's whiny-ass voice] : "Ohhhhh my freakin' god!!! He is starting to crawl!! I can't do this!!"  

• Love 14
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

She sure does, doesn't she? I think that may be what they dislike about Farrah the most.  They thought she acted like she was better than them and hey - she is indeed doing better than all of them in most ways. Hmmm....that must really make them angry. 

Farrah also knows what it means to put in a full day at a J-O-B besides MTV, whether it was waitressing at Buffalo Wild Wings or on the set for Vivid.  Simon also didn't quit his job the second he and Farrah met to move into her house.  He also managed not to have a trap baby/MTV Bonus Baby. 

I want Simon to host a kind of trash talk show that's a mash-up of "Watch What Happens Live" & "Jerry Springer" where he interviews cast members (minor and major) of the TM franchise (and other trashy reality shows).  I know sometimes Simon crosses lines, but I don't care. He's the only person associated with this show who will say the things that do need to be said. Plus, he can speak and write (or tweet) understandably, which is a major plus for this group.

Hear, hear! Granted, Farrah is hardly easy to get along with, but it's clear that the level of venom that the others spew at her is significantly based in plain old hateration. In addition to having more money than them, Farrah isn't hung up on her SM followers and MTV staff kissing her ass to validate her self-worth.

And, though she has problems, Farrah's life is clearly better than theirs. Cate is middle-aged-looking Midwestern housewife in an unfulfilling marriage who is literally suicidal. Amber is... well, Amber. Maci tries to play it off likes she's uber successful and happy, but she admits to heavy drinking and disturbing fights with her husband of only a couple of years and every day she inches farther from being the teen reality star and It Girl of her set and closer to being a financially struggling, divorced mom of kids by at least 3 different guys. Farrah is making money (with and without MTV), figuring her shit out in therapy, and traveling to cool locations.

1 hour ago, druzy said:
NuMatt is a con! He convinced Amber to do this Youtube scam and of course he would need top of the line equipment. 

That was my exact immediate thought.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber, I’m confused. Are you leaning on your man or standing up for yourself? Make up your mind!

Who is she kidding, we know Amber isn’t standing up. She loves her couch too much. 

ETA: #think4achange?  That’s the hashtag I would use when I saw someone doing something really stupid. What says “mental health” about that hashtag?

Edited by MargeGunderson
Not done snarking
  • Love 18
17 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Amber, I’m confused. Are you leaning on your man or standing up for yourself? Make up your mind!

Who is she kidding, we know Amber isn’t standing up. She loves her couch too much. 

ETA: #think4achange?  That’s the hashtag I would use when I saw someone doing something really stupid. What says “mental health” about that hashtag?

Seriously. 

When did Amber ever "think4achange"? Talk about further stigmatizing MH. MH is misunderstood enough without this ogre further spreading misinformation. People who are in the throes of serious mental health issues can't always think coherently. That is like telling an abuse victim to just leave the relationship. 

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Seriously. 

When did Amber ever "think4achange"? Talk about further stigmatizing MH. MH is misunderstood enough without this ogre further spreading misinformation. People who are in the throes of serious mental health issues can't always think coherently. That is like telling an abuse victim to just leave the relationship. 

Or saying that real women don't complain or talk about abuse!

Oh, wait...

3 hours ago, druzy said:

Well, at least NuMatt's endgame is much clearer now. Shew! It was actually kind of stressing me out, trying to figure out what his dealio was. Good one, though. See, Matt just had her buy random junk for him. NuMatt came in with an actual gameplan that will benefit him professionally. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 16
32 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Well, at least NuMatt's endgame is much clearer now. Shew! It was actually kind of stressing me out, trying to figure out what his dealio was. Good one, though. See, Matt just had her buy random junk for him. NuMatt came in with an actual gameplan that will benefit him professionally. 

You have to admire his hustle-lol!

• Love 9

To be fair, I don't think NuMatt hooked up with Amber thinking, "If I get with her and get her pregnant she'll buy me the expensive camera equipment I need to launch the next phase of my career in show biz." I think he got with her for less practical reasons, then figured out that he might as well get some nice equipment (and whatever else) out of the deal while he can. If he uses the equipment to earn a living to support their child, good for him. In 5 years (or less) Amber will be on some equivalent of Skid Row and Baby James will either be in the care of his dad/paternal family or in foster care. (Which is also why Gary should be more proactive about getting child support now.)

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 8
On 2/2/2018 at 4:09 AM, mamadrama said:

My gaydar is pinging high with NuMatt. I don't dislike him, yet, but he's done nothing to make me like him either. As a rule, I detest the whole Peter Pan thing that some men have. It is a real turnoff.

In the mental hospital attire, Ambular looks downright svelte next to his slovenly self.

Yup, my gaydar went off with NuMatt as well.

I also wonder, given his stature and shape, if he has a mild case of MARFANs. People can not know for years, often until their children have it worse and need surgeries, etc (usually eyes and heart-related).

• Love 1
7 hours ago, TheRealT said:

To be fair, I don't think NuMatt hooked up with Amber thinking, "If I get with her and get her pregnant she'll buy me the expensive camera equipment I need to launch the next phase of my career in show biz." I think he got with her for less practical reasons, then figured out that he might as well get some nice equipment (and whatever else) out of the deal while he can. If he uses the equipment to earn a living to support their child, good for him. In 5 years (or less) Amber will be on some equivalent of Skid Row and Baby James will either be in the care of his dad/paternal family or in foster care. (Which is also why Gary should be more proactive about getting child support now.)

I think he totally hooked up with her thinking that he could get something out of it, possibly equipment. I mean, he was there during boot camp so he had to have heard about all the money she spent on OldMatt. I believe he pursued her with a plan. 

6 hours ago, Cephalosapien said:

I also wonder, given his stature and shape, if he has a mild case of MARFANs. People can not know for years, often until their children have it worse and need surgeries, etc (usually eyes and heart-related).

I have Marfan's sister, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. My specialty clinic in Cincinnati is the EDS/Marfan Clinic.

• Love 4