Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

All i see is sweet little leah trying to cuddle up to her mom, trying to get her attention, and this cunt cant even bother to put her arm around her and include her in her "little family pic"? I fucking LOATHE amber.... you know its bad when you make jenelle look like mother of the year.

I noticed that too. NuMatt has his arm around Amber and Leah and Amber is embracing him with one arm and her baby bump with the other, leaving Leah to cozy up to Amber's arm while Amber ignores her.

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Where is Kail when you need her? She's available to yell at Jo for wearing sweats at home on a Sunday, but she can't get her ass to Indiana to do something about THIS?! NotHagrid could have at least brushed his hair. 

Hahahaha NotHagrid. Awesome.

How tall IS he? Even if Amber is short, like 5 feet ish, he appears to be roughly 2 feet taller than she is. Is he close to 7 feet?

Seriously, it appears like a middle aged dad is taking his two daughters out for a day on the town.

• Love 19
3 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

It looks like Amber’s next stop will be as a caretaker on My 600 Lb Life. Andrew is extremely obese. My son is 6’6, I’m used to tall. That’s not why they look so freakish together. It looks like he showed up in Indiana to lay down, eat, and not cut or comb his hair. 

For god’s sake - take down that bun! Has Amber had her hair down in like the last year? At all? 

I said the same thing to myself when I watched this latest episode. She is too damn lazy to wash her hair and likely hates having to brush it or style it. Throw it up in a bun makes her life easier. I also noticed the shape of her head seems off. I couldn't help but think of Eggsley when I was looking at the back of Amber's head during the hayride scenes. It appears someone put a wooden board on the back of Amber's head when she was an infant. 

Re the blind item. Maybe Baby Huey is the gay one? 

23 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Yup. It takes a lot for me to feel badly for Amber, but she absolutely gets taken advantage of by men. If only she would just listen to the sensible people in her life. But she is unable to humble herself and admit she may be wrong about certain things. 

Add to this sentiment, Amber herself is a big ol' manipulator. For all the gaslighting that happens to her, Amber does play victimhood card very well. Her partner and her play off each other. It is a sick, toxic, and co-dependent relationship. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

How tall IS he? Even if Amber is short, like 5 feet ish, he appears to be roughly 2 feet taller than she is. Is he close to 7 feet?

Seriously, it appears like a middle aged dad is taking his two daughters out for a day on the town.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Yes!  He looks like a crazy person who escaped from the mental ward.  

You just reminded me who he looks like - thank you!

He looks like Haywire (whose character was kept in the mental ward of the prison for those who might not know) from Season 1 of "Prison Break"...if Haywire were inflated and going to be a balloon in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 4
On 1/28/2018 at 8:33 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

You are quite generous.

Extremely. It looks like 5th grade “art” at best. And it’s creepy.

On 1/29/2018 at 8:37 PM, Calm81 said:

There are plenty of people hired on as caretakers for employment. No perks but no sex involved.

There are spouses that take on a role of caretaker on the show “my 600lb life” no perks aside from disability checks and the freedom to leave the house to do god knows what without being caught, so no sex (obvious reasons) but some perks, so you’d be surprised at what people would do for a stable lifestyle provided with comfort and “fans,” while knocking up a decent looking woman. Perks and sex.

There are many women that have stayed in unhappy marriages out of fear of not being able to support themselves, catering to the mans every whim and abuse, they didn’t get trips to Hawaii and fancy cars. Taken on the role of Ambers hired sex buddy and helper isn’t too bad of an offer. Knocking her up garners the dude with child support, some would say Andrew made a good investment. LOL.

Like she’d pay it.

On 1/31/2018 at 12:22 PM, ghoulina said:

This may be the best sentence I've ever read on this forum. Dexter and Lisa Frank. No other way to explain that hideous nightmare of a painting. 

Yup. It takes a lot for me to feel badly for Amber, but she absolutely gets taken advantage of by men. If only she would just listen to the sensible people in her life. But she is unable to humble herself and admit she may be wrong about certain things. 

Who? Besides Gary and Kristina, who she’d rather die than listen to. Everyone else, including “Bubby,” are just ass kissers for the most part.

On 1/31/2018 at 4:53 PM, Tatum said:

She also once referred to herself as an "awesome" mom.

She is, if you look at the true definition of “awesome” - 

awe·some

ˈôsəm/

adjective

extremely impressive or daunting; inspiring great admiration, apprehension, or fear.

"the awesome power of the atomic bomb"

Her awesome “mothering” skills inspire great fear for her unborn child.

• Love 9

I’m not a fan of Amber, and I don’t find NuMatt attractive in the classic sense, but I’d rather look at NuMatt in his mental ward bathrobe/sweater than Old Matt with his greasy glasses, greasy face, greasy hair, and crud caked teeth inside his smarmy mouth any day.   Old Matt literally made my skin itch whenever he was on the screen.   Oh and the fact that he was an old creeper on top of everything didn’t help.  Plus he was a mind fucker.  NuMatt just seems blah and uninteresting.  

• Love 18

My gaydar is pinging high with NuMatt. I don't dislike him, yet, but he's done nothing to make me like him either. As a rule, I detest the whole Peter Pan thing that some men have. It is a real turnoff.

In the mental hospital attire, Ambular looks downright svelte next to his slovenly self.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

My gaydar is pinging high with NuMatt. I don't dislike him, yet, but he's done nothing to make me like him either. As a rule, I detest the whole Peter Pan thing that some men have. It is a real turnoff.

In the mental hospital attire, Ambular looks downright svelte next to his slovenly self.

I posted the same thing about Baby Huey possibly being the gay one in that Blind Item reference. 

"mental hospital attire" - lol Perfect. 

• Love 6

It is certainly a stretch to think Baby Huey might be gay, but it is not out of the realm of possibility for a gay guy to date or even marry a female so as to give a sense of "normalcy" to family and/or friends.  A gay or bi guy can be abusive to their partner, even one they are dating just to cover up their sexual preference. Maybe Baby Huey is financially dependent on these women. When they are letting go of the relationship, he can't handle it. 

I don't like Baby Huey, but it has nothing to do with whether he is gay, straight, or bi. He comes off skeevy and creepy. 

• Love 11
18 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Who? Besides Gary and Kristina, who she’d rather die than listen to. Everyone else, including “Bubby,” are just ass kissers for the most part.

Valid point. But yes, Gary and Kristina. I also think her mom is a BIT sensible, but you're right - she's kind of scared to rock the boat. 

Bubby always used to be so sensible. I don't know what happened to that dude. Sometimes I wonder if he still calls her out privately, but refuses to publicly malign his sister. 

3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Andrew has too much documented harassment/violence with women to be gay. Maybe Bi or Pan?  

I think he’s just aloof and not into Amber at all. 

A man doesn't have to be straight to hate women. A man who abuses women doesn't necessarily have to be sexually attracted to them. If NuMatt were closeted, he might feel he HAS to be with women to hide his "shame" and then takes his resentment out on them. 

I will say, though, that I don't see it with him. 

• Love 5

I wonder if Amber knows that his IG account isn't verified.

0AW.png

1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

Bubby always used to be so sensible. I don't know what happened to that dude. Sometimes I wonder if he still calls her out privately, but refuses to publicly malign his sister. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

It is certainly a stretch to think Baby Huey might be gay, but it is not out of the realm of possibility for a gay guy to date or even marry a female so as to give a sense of "normalcy" to family and/or friends.  A gay or bi guy can be abusive to their partner, even one they are dating just to cover up their sexual preference. Maybe Baby Huey is financially dependent on these women. When they are letting go of the relationship, he can't handle it. 

I don't like Baby Huey, but it has nothing to do with whether he is gay, straight, or bi. He comes off skeevy and creepy. 

Agreed. I could care less about someone's sexual orientation. If my son came home with a male partner, I'd be thrilled with "my sons." (As long as I liked him, of course.)

Huey could be asexual for all I care, there is just something "off" about him that rubs me the wrong way. I don't trust him or his intentions. MattOG's con was easy to see from the beginning. This one's agenda feels more vague.

• Love 14
35 minutes ago, druzy said:

IG post from the famous gainfully employed cinematographer who has a verified Twitter account:

00STICKERS.png

Who are these stickers for?  What kids?

There is something off about nuMatt, how old is he??  Why is he posting stickers?  As someone said upthread, "he is a bit touched in the head."

• Love 18
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Who are these stickers for?  What kids?

There is something off about nuMatt, how old is he??  Why is he posting stickers?  As someone said upthread, "he is a bit touched in the head."

I know I keep harping on "man child", but NOTHING this guy posts or shows display the traits of a mature man. Everything reads "juvenile", from his humor to his inappropriate public fondling, to his inability to have a normal conversation on camera, down to the fact that he doesn't have his own home. 

But he's from "Malibu" and has a verified Twitter so he's totes okay!

• Love 16

I wanted to clarify my original post about Baby Huey and our gay speculation and the DV angle. 

This part of my post:

I worded it wrong. I wanted to clarify that I wasn't making him out to be skeevy and creepy due to any sexual orientation he may be. They were just two different feelings I have of him and I happened to make that point in my post when responding to CofCinci about the abuse of women. It also comes off as if I am posting that @CofCinci implied something about it.  Sorry about that. 

3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I know I keep harping on "man child", but NOTHING this guy posts or shows display the traits of a mature man. Everything reads "juvenile", from his humor to his inappropriate public fondling, to his inability to have a normal conversation on camera, down to the fact that he doesn't have his own home. 

But he's from "Malibu" and has a verified Twitter so he's totes okay!

Keep harping. That dude is very juvenile. That's why I keep referring to him as Baby Huey: 

baby huey.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
My explanation was shit. I needed to clarify my clarification.
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I will say, though, that I don't see it with him. 

I do and I don't. I'm starting to think it's complete apathy or maybe atypical neurologically somehow. Like, he doesn't really ever seem into her. And he doesn't seem to be calculating enough to turn on any sort of charm for her or for people she knows. It makes me think he could be sincere, since I feel that it's unlikely that a true con man would target such a small-ish fish. IDK though, he doesn't appear to be that ambitious so maybe he is just sort of disinterested and floating along to see where this relationship takes him. 

• Love 9

"My kid has college funds because of me!"

Well, whoopty shit.  With all of the money Amber makes, and all of the money she throws away leasing new vehicles every other week, the least she can do is set aside something for Leah's future.  Or are Leah's "funds" coming straight from MTV because of her appearances on the show?  I guess everyone is supposed to be impressed that Amber is providing for "her kid."  Too bad she hasn't been there for her physically or emotionally, which is far more important in the whole scheme of things.  How many trust fund babies are there in this World who are totally fucked up because one or both of their parents never took the time to actually raise them?

• Love 15
18 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Andrew has too much documented harassment/violence with women to be gay. Maybe Bi or Pan?  

I think he’s just aloof and not into Amber at all. 

The stalking/harassment/slashing of tires/cell phone hacking is not a sign of a mature individual.  More like a spoiled child who throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way.  Neither he nor Amber the spendthrift lounge lizard have ever exhibited any signs of being actual grown ups.  In fact, Leah has exhibited more maturity than either of them.  She actually gets up, gets dressed, and goes to school every day.

• Love 14
35 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

The stalking/harassment/slashing of tires/cell phone hacking is not a sign of a mature individual.  More like a spoiled child who throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way.  Neither he nor Amber the spendthrift lounge lizard have ever exhibited any signs of being actual grown ups.  In fact, Leah has exhibited more maturity than either of them.  She actually gets up, gets dressed, and goes to school every day.

Excellent observation. He dated the one woman for only three months and tried to ruin her career as a teacher!  She had to move to get away from him. He’s a spoiled brat. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, druzy said:

IG post from the famous gainfully employed cinematographer who has a verified Twitter account:

00STICKERS.png

Seriously? If he didn’t have better grammar and such than basically the entire cast of TM I’d wonder if he had even an average IQ. He doesn’t seem stupid though...just incredibly immature. It’s...bizarre.

18 hours ago, druzy said:

I wonder if Amber knows that his IG account isn't verified.

0AW.png

We is all jus’ jelluz, obviously. Amber’s life is wonderful and anyone would want it. ? 

13 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I’m pretty sure Andrew is baked the entire time. 

Well I’m baked 90% of the time I’m posting on this board and I’ve never felt inspired to buy and post stickers or show you all my fifth-grade-esque art projects. Please don’t besmirch the good name of weed for his idiocy. lol

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 22
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Amber sure does know how to pick them. Her next venture will be a relationship advice line, or some shit like that.

Amber should just go for it and sell her own brand of Depends. Hers would be designed with her fave Twitter comments such as "My loves."  Better yet, she can have them imprinted with "Badass Bitch!"

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber should just go for it and sell her own brand of Depends. Hers would be designed with her fave Twitter comments such as "My loves."  Better yet, she can have them imprinted with "Badass Bitch!"

“Sending love” Amber style..

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Seriously? If he didn’t have better grammar and such than basically the entire cast of TM I’d wonder if he had even an average IQ. He doesn’t seem stupid though...just incredibly immature. It’s...bizarre.

We is all jus’ jelluz, obviously. Amber’s life is wonderful and anyone would want it. ? 

Well I’m baked 90% of the time I’m posting on this board and I’ve never felt inspired to buy and post stickers or show you all my fifth-grade-esque art projects. Please don’t besmirch the good name of weed for his idiocy. lol

A-fucking-men! 

• Love 8

I don't get any sorta good feelings about NewMatt. Hell I didn't register a name for the mute mother fucker. Please no more Ambie barfing episode. Her just being on screen grosses me out enough. I don't blame her Mama for bursting into tears one bit. WTAF is he wearing???? Looks like my Papas old robe.

• Love 13

When I see Amber and Andrew together, this book/movie title comes to mind:

6ADB60FF-9711-4C26-ABB3-BFA31B6ACC74.jpeg

I wonder if there is a way we can organize some sort of betting pool of what happens once she delivers this Prince of Malibu. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 9

See that image above (I posted here and zoomed in) showing Amber in her mother's arms. Notice the pirate character on the wall.  It LOOKS like Baby Huey with the beard all around its mouth! lol  

amber toddler.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 15

WTF with these unicorns? 

The timeline:

August 7 - zoo video where Baby Huey grabs her tits is filmed
August 12 - confirms she is dating on Twitter
September 23 - Amber posts photos of herself in Hawaii
Dec 8 - announces she is having a boy

I predicted the last week of April. 

lol Amber had tweeted she and Matt broke up on May 14th. Please let the baby be born on that day!

If that is truly the due date, that puts the date of conception around August 20th. I maintain it was earlier. 

Let's see if Amber delivers a "premature" baby. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16

Yep.  An April baby would most likely be Matt's.  A May baby most likely NuMatt's.  And that's if there were no other random revenge hook-ups in between.  Amber really stepped into a pile this time come paternity test day.  Poor kid.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

WTF with these unicorns? 

The timeline:

August 7 - zoo video where Baby Huey grabs her tits is filmed
August 12 - confirms she is dating on Twitter
September 23 - Amber posts photos of herself in Hawaii
Dec 8 - announces she is having a boy

I predicted the last week of April. 

lol Amber had tweeted she and Matt broke up on May 14th. Please let the baby be born on that day!

If that is truly the due date, that puts the date of conception around August 20th. I maintain it was earlier. 

Let's see if Amber delivers a "premature" baby. 

When did Boot Camp film again? June? And she says that they didn't get together until after filming, which would make it sometime in July. I, too, think she probably got pregnant earlier in August but even if it WAS the 20th, she got knocked up by someone she'd only been dating for a few weeks. After supposedly being "in love" for "years" with OldMatt. Ugh. 

• Love 11