Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:20 AM, Tatum said:

We KNOW it's 100% true. We saw it! We saw Leah crying in her crib and Amber rolling her eyes and shutting her bedroom door to muffle the sound so she could go back to sleep.

I will say one thing though- we don't have to wait for TM to finally get cancelled before getting our revenge on Amber. Amber can shriek on twitter all she wants about how she's an awesome person and mother, but not only do we know she sucks, she knows it too. Amber probably deeply dislikes herself and is desperately unhappy.

At least Leah has Gary and Kristina. I am so fearful for this baby.

Definitely, we know it is true.

Amber was constantly yelling at Gary about how little sleep she was getting and how it bothered her to have to get up two times a night to feed Leah. Their apartment was a rat's nest. There was a pile of cat shit in the litter box, dirty clothes all over the damn place, piles of trash, dirty dishes, the apartment was filthy. Amber was always complaining to Gary she needed her sleep. He was working and still tending to newborn Leah. Not that he shouldn't, but if Amber was not working or not in school, her contribution to the household is to share the responsibilities of sharing an apartment and tending to Leah. When Gary would remind her he had a job and he also needed his sleep, it went over Amber's head as she got that look of rage in her eyes and began cursing at him. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 15

I seem to recall Gary was a CNA and worked with developmentally disabled individuals. Then he switched to home health. Amber went to jail, for Leah, ha, and then Gary was unemployed. Foggy, but close?

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Definitely, we know it is true.

Amber was constantly yelling at Gary about how little sleep she was getting and how it bothered her to have to get up two times a night to feed Leah. Their apartment was a rat's nest. There was a pile of cat shit in the litter box, dirty clothes all over the damn place, piles of trash, dirty dishes, the apartment was filthy. Amber was always complaining to Gary she needed her sleep. He was working and still tending to newborn Leah. Not that he shouldn't, but if Amber was not working or not in school, her contribution to the household is to share the responsibilities of sharing an apartment and tending to Leah. When Gary would remind her he had a job and he also needed his sleep, it went over Amber's head as she got that look of rage in her eyes and began cursing at him. 

You have a good memory!

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, druzy said:

Thanks. :-)  That particular scene is embedded in my brain. I wish I could remember more details like others here.

I was so appalled at that filthy apartment. The cat litter with all that feces in it? GAG!!! For those interested in that particular scene, it is at the 2:08 mark. You are warned! Oh, and there is that crib filled with all kinds of shit in that same scene. Fucking filthy hoe. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Thanks. :-)  That particular scene is embedded in my brain. I wish I could remember more details like others here.

I was so appalled at that filthy apartment. The cat litter with all that feces in it? GAG!!! For those interested in that particular scene, it is at the 2:08 mark. You are warned! Oh, and there is that crib filled with all kinds of shit in that same scene. Fucking filthy hoe. 

I might be a little more emotional than usual but that montage had me tearing up for poor Gary. He was totally being abused and it kind of breaks my heart that he just kept trying and trying with her. Glad he finally saw the light. 

• Love 20
18 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I might be a little more emotional than usual but that montage had me tearing up for poor Gary. He was totally being abused and it kind of breaks my heart that he just kept trying and trying with her. Glad he finally saw the light. 

Yes, he was definitely a victim of abuse. But because Amber is a female, a lot of people don't see it that way. It is troublesome and bothersome to me that DV is looked upon as a crime perpetrated only upon females. All the Ambers, Kails, and Jenelles prove otherwise. 

It was sad to watch. I didn't turn on the sound. The images alone were bad enough. Seeing that bitch's face with all that rage and anger at Gary reminded me that Amber has not changed one iota. 

• Love 20
57 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Yes, he was definitely a victim of abuse. But because Amber is a female, a lot of people don't see it that way. It is troublesome and bothersome to me that DV is looked upon as a crime perpetrated only upon females. All the Ambers, Kails, and Jenelles prove otherwise. 

It was sad to watch. I didn't turn on the sound. The images alone were bad enough. Seeing that bitch's face with all that rage and anger at Gary reminded me that Amber has not changed one iota. 

Amber going to gel was the best thing to happen to him and Leah. 

• Love 14
9 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Look, I've had major depression for years and been suicidal in the past, and I am totally against any kind of stigmatization of mental health issues. I don't think it affects my parenting at all except that I have always made sure I had childcare available because I know that I need to avoid sleep deprivation and exhaustion (not that others don't, but that's especially important if you have mental health issues) or my PTSD/depression/anxiety will kick in. I'm the last person on earth to further stigmatize people with those issues or judge them, or to not believe people who say they are struggling. I know many parents (in both support groups I've been in and ones I've led, and my career) who have mental health problems from mild to very serious and they are great parents. I think it's great when people are open about their struggles, from psychosis to depression to panic attacks to insomnia to suicidal ideation. Almost everything can be managed.

So after that disclaimer so it doesn't seem like I'm just being a dick, I'll say this. I don't believe Amber actually has those issues. I think she has *some* kind of problem, maybe, but it's not nearly as serious and intractable as she makes it out to be. I think she works herself up into some drama and hysterical fits and rage, and maybe does some drugs or gets drunk when she has a breakup, and calls it "being suicidal." I think she feels frustrated or emotional and doesn't want to get out of bed and calls it "severe depression." I think she's certainly codependent and all that and relies on men for her worth and their constant attention/being waited on, and values them above her daughter and herself, and calls it "BPD" or "bipolar disorder." I sincerely doubt she is actually a mental health advocate because I also sincerely doubt she has any of those real issues, and she's really stigmatizing those of us who are, um...not like her. She's heard some diagnoses from a therapist or two, or maybe even just looked some stuff up online, and they serve as convenient excuses anytime she acts like a deadbeat. Upset over your breakup with Matt? It was the suicidal ideation! Drinking again? It's the bipolar disorder! Don't feel like being a parent? It's her major depressive disorder! Psychology has become a religion in some aspects of our culture. It's the same way some "Christians" use Satan: "The devil did it." But most of all? I think she is lazy. Like deadly, deadly lazy. And selfish. And she's never been held accountable, and she always has some older boyfriend waiting on her, so she never has to develop a single coping skill for whatever depression or anxiety symptoms she DOES have...which again, I don't think are serious genetic problems or severe and debilitating like she pretends they are. I think they're debilitating because she can't deal with ANYTHING.

But sometimes people aren't mentally ill, or suicidal, or depressed. Sometimes they just suck.

Amber sucks.

I want to like this a thousand times. You hit it on the head perfectly! She gives any type of mental health struggle a horrible reputation.

You also made me stop and think about why she has never seen a therapist regularly (if I am wrong, someone please correct me) or attended a support group for one of the 2728384 issues she has. I am shocked a judge has not yet made it mandatory for her to attend if she wants to see Leah.

Amber could give two shits about her HIPPA privacy, as demonstrated by  sharing her "multiple diagnosed illnesses" on television. That said, Amber ignores the other integral part to help manage mental illness: freakin therapy! It would not be crazy to think that the fame whore would talk about being in therapy (which I assume the doctor who prescribes her RXs has told her countless times to do) and have it filmed, especially because she thinks she received a presidential appointment to be the damn spokesperson for mental health in this country!

How can she call herself a "role model" or "advocate" for mental health awareness or for those who "suffer like she does" without avidly talking about the importance of therapy? THAT pisses me off. 

How many of her poor leg humpers out there have self-diagnosed themselves with "Amber's Guide to Clinical Depression/Self-Isolation/Disassociation/Insert Any Other Mental Illness" template and given up on showering and paying taxes because that's how Amber "manages her illnesses"? 

Is there some large compound in Indiana whose only inhabitants are a subset of people who sleep all day, don't know about waterproof mascara, wear turbans while tweeting word salad nonsense and have a thing for old chunky guys? 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Amber going to gel was the best thing to happen to him and Leah. 

Along with the word "gel" replacing "jail" - I am serious!

Honest to God, I laugh SO hard whenever I read it on this forum. So. Damn. Hard.

• Love 17

While Jenelle is still as awful (if not more...I'd RATHER Jenelle only saw her social media pawns twice a year), at least she has never actually been filmed trying to literally kill one of her soulmates. Even though I knew he was alive in real time, it was still nerve wracking when it seemed Amber might actually shove Gary down that flight of stairs.

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

While Jenelle is still as awful (if not more...I'd RATHER Jenelle only saw her social media pawns twice a year), at least she has never actually been filmed trying to literally kill one of her soulmates. Even though I knew he was alive in real time, it was still nerve wracking when it seemed Amber might actually shove Gary down that flight of stairs.

Jenelle drove her car in reverse and tried to run over her then boyfriend at Barb's home. Forgot his name. Barb had to scream at her to stop. There was another scene where she drove off speeding like a bat from hell with Keiffer in the car. He demanded she stop, but she drove even faster. That bitch had no care that her driving might kill an innocent driver. 

• Love 16
14 hours ago, druzy said:

I had not seen that before.  So Sad.  The only thing that has changed is Amber’s surgically altered looks.  I find it funny that she blames the entire mess on Gary but when you look at the way they live now Gary is in a nice, clean house and Amber is in a filthy rental.  She should be required to view that every day.  Poor Leah, some day a classmate is going to show her that video.

• Love 11

I just watched that video.  Wow!!!!  It really is horrifying when you look at everything edited together.  and that's only the stuff we saw on tv.  I can't bear to think of what she was like when they weren't shooting her.

That Leah was a super cute baby!!!!!

Edited by Marisagf
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, druzy said:

Why does Amber wear mumus that make her look huge and like that surgery either didn't happen or didn't work?  I mean, I have a whole lot of questions about her "fashions" but really?  She looks fine here in the one piece and the dress.  Not the usual hideous, bloated mess in the flowy mumus.  

Also, I'm glad she got her hair wet in the salty ocean water.  Not quite the same as some shampoo but better than nothing, I guess.

• Love 9

Producer:  "Soooo, how long ago did you two meet?"

Amber:  "Maybeee, maybe threeeeee months?"

We all know her relationship math and how she is the only one that believes her lies.  This is so Matt's baby And NotMatt knows it, too.  Dude is only here for the vacations, cars, and much needed relaxation excuses.  He'll earn his cash by driving her around and then ditch her to meet up with Matt and pitch their own "ex files" tell-all.

Maybe Bubby will take the baby in to raise.

• Love 13
42 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Producer:  "Soooo, how long ago did you two meet?"

Amber:  "Maybeee, maybe threeeeee months?"

We all know her relationship math and how she is the only one that believes her lies.  This is so Matt's baby And NotMatt knows it, too.  Dude is only here for the vacations, cars, and much needed relaxation excuses.  He'll earn his cash by driving her around and then ditch her to meet up with Matt and pitch their own "ex files" tell-all.

Maybe Bubby will take the baby in to raise.

I wonder how many months pregnant Amber was in that scene. 

She announced on December 8, 2017 that she was having a boy. 

According to her tweet Matt dumped her on or about June 30, 2017.

She took New Matt to the VMA Awards on August 27,2017. He probably moved in with Amber the second week of July.

Can anyone figure out from this information if this is Matt or New Matt's baby?

• Love 3

I wouldn't put it past Amber to demand Gary & Kristina care for her new baby, so Leah can develop a relationship with her new sibling & allow Way Too Old to Be called Teen Mom, Amber travel across the country partying, giving interviews, appearing at book signings, pushing her clothing line, her dog jewelry, etc so she can continue to collect paychecks while trashing Gary & Kristina.

• Love 8

When exactly is she due? I know people have said Matt had a vasectomy. If that is true, that she was probably not on birth control when she was with him. Maybe she got pregnant the very first time she slept with NewMatt?

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, druzy said:

I wonder how many months pregnant Amber was in that scene. 

She announced on December 8, 2017 that she was having a boy. 

According to her tweet Matt dumped her on or about June 30, 2017.

She took New Matt to the VMA Awards on August 27,2017. He probably moved in with Amber the second week of July.

Can anyone figure out from this information if this is Matt or New Matt's baby?

okay, I'm way out of my depth, as I've been with Mister since I was 17, and married for 28 years, since I was 21

but how the fuck do you go from being engaged, living with someone, etc, to another serious relationship a month later?

one of my middle-school classmates is doing the same thing (she's a social media oversharer, and I'm kind of watching through fingers like, "yikes, this is not going to end well...")

I feel like if I were ever single, I would need a crazy long time to figure out what it feels like to be on my own & what's next before moving some new dude right on in! (okay, to be honest I say NEVER AGAIN!  I'M DONE AND I'M NOT TRAINING ANOTHER ONE!  but I am much, much older than Amber, so...)

• Love 17
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

When exactly is she due? I know people have said Matt had a vasectomy. If that is true, that she was probably not on birth control when she was with him. Maybe she got pregnant the very first time she slept with NewMatt?

We do not know her due date. 

Does anyone have the September dates for her Hawaiian trip? 

Matt “broke” up with her July 4th holiday. I do believe there was another Vegas trip afterwards but I don’t remember the dates. 

Amber seems like one of those “I didn’t know I was pregnant” cows who go to the toilet and shit out a baby. 

When did Baby Huey come to Indiana?

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

The pregnancy feels like a big F you to Matt and the hatters (good group name). 

Matt and the Hatters...lol Good one. 

55 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Matt “broke” up with her July 4th holiday. I do believe there was another Vegas trip afterwards but I don’t remember the dates. 

Amber seems like one of those “I didn’t know I was pregnant” cows who go to the toilet and shit out a baby. 

Amber tweeted on August 12th about "dating" Baby Huey and telling her hatters to fuck off: http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/teen-mom-amber-portwood-new-boyfriend-matt-baier-139236/photos/amber-portwood-matt-baier12-252251

Baby Huey said he went to Indiana and stayed. He's been there ever since. I will assume this August 12th date is probably a week or two after he moved in. 

They were in Hawaii the last week of September. 

When did that video of them at the zoo first appear? That was the video where he was messing with her boobs and no one knew his name yet. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Booger666 said:

I had not seen that before.  So Sad.  The only thing that has changed is Amber’s surgically altered looks.  I find it funny that she blames the entire mess on Gary but when you look at the way they live now Gary is in a nice, clean house and Amber is in a filthy rental.  She should be required to view that every day.  Poor Leah, some day a classmate is going to show her that video.

Not to mention the fact that Gary was working every day. He probably was (is) slobby to a degree. A lot of men are. But she was the one home all day, she couldn't pick up? I'm home all day with THREE kids, whom I homeschool, and I'm dealing with chronic pain. I clean our house daily. It's not perfect, but it's 100 times better than the nightmares she just sits around in. I don't know about any of y'all, but I literally could NOT live like that. My anxiety would go into overdrive. Nothing is better than sitting down to read or watch TV, at the end of a long day, and the house is all tidy and comforting. I'd need to be sent off to a loony bin after spending only an hour in her house. 

5 hours ago, druzy said:

That producer was floored. I want to hear the conversations the crew has about these fuckers when the cameras are off. 

55 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

We need to get this locked down, y'all!!! 

We need the due date. That's the big issue here. If only we had the due date. Why can't some sleuth on Reddit fish it out for us??? 

If she announced it was a boy end of Dec, she could be about 4-5 months along then. You typically get the gender u/s done somewhere around 20 weeks, maybe a bit sooner. So IF she posted that right around finding out, that would put conception around August 20 at the LATEST, but I'd put it back even to mid-July. Now, of course, we don't know when she had her gender u/s. She could have had it weeks earlier and not said anything right away. 

She took the pregnancy test in Hawaii. That trip was end of Sept, right? Sept 20....something? Now, for me, I always took my test when I was about a week late. Which would put me at 5 weeks pregnant. That would put her close to the 4 month mark when that Dec gender reveal was made. But again, we've know way of knowing how far along she actually was. Did she test right away? Had she been pregnant awhile and not known it? Eh, if she's really feeling sick, I'd figure that she was newly pregnant. 

At this point I guess we'll have to wait til she pops that things out and try to suss out a timeline from there. But based on some VERY lose speculation, I'd say she conceived no later than mid-late Aug, and possibly as early as middle of July. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 7

Okay, the video of Amber kissing the mystery man at the zoo occurred on August 7th: http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/08/11/amber-portwood-kisses-mystery-man-matt-baier-responds/

Amber tweets she is dating on August 12th. I posted link in previous post, but here it is again:  http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/teen-mom-amber-portwood-new-boyfriend-matt-baier-139236/photos/amber-portwood-matt-baier12-252251

September 23rd Amber posted photos of her trip to Hawaii: https://www.inquisitr.com/4517039/teen-mom-og-star-amber-portwood-and-boyfriend-vacation-in-hawaii/

December 8th she announced she was having a boy. 

Generally, ultrasounds can confirm if one is having a boy or a girl when a female is 18-20 weeks pregnant. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

I think he moved in the first week of August and Amber will give birth in May if it's his child.

If it's Matt's child I think she will give birth mid March.

I don't know what I'm talking about but I'm a Pisces so I can be a little psychic-lol

Edited by druzy
  • Love 13
On 1/16/2018 at 6:59 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

You were too depressed to spend time with Leah, but not too depressed to film Marriage Bootcamp. You're "working" to take care of Leah but Gary has to remind you to pay your child support obligation? 

I mean...this bitch knows most mothers work (either inside the home as SAHMs or outside of the home at jobs that aren't MTV filming us on our couches for a few weeks a year) WHILE also supporting their children (and caring for them), right??? It's like this girl has never left her couch to interact with another mom who works (not for MTV) and raises kids. Oh, wait.....

On 1/16/2018 at 7:10 PM, leighroda said:

Did I really read in that incoherent tweet rant that While Amber was slaving away for 3 weeks working for Leah, “they” (I assume she meant Kristina and Gary) were doing NOTHING!? 

I LOVE when people who aren't parents think taking care of children is "doing NOTHING." (Full disclosure: when I was a teen and young adult and obviously didn't have kids, I thought that. As I matured I saw how wrong I was. When I had my own kids I saw HOW incredibly exhausting and non-stop the work of parenting is & I apologize to the world for EVER thinking what I did.)  I was home with our two kids 3 and under on Monday for MLK day (after a weekend of being with them), then again all day yesterday and today because their daycare and my work are closed due to the snow & ice storms in our area. I adore my children but they are more work than my full-time job in higher ed and I am honestly kind of excited about going back to work tomorrow to get a break from the "little bosses" as my husband calls them.  Being a parent is the one of hardest jobs ever and being a stay-at-home-parent IS the hardest job ever!

Of course, Amber wouldn't realize this because she has the mentality of a teen and has never really parented a child. 

I used to roll my eyes when Jenelle complained about how tiring Kaiser is since her soulmates have done 90% of the work of parenting him (and Barb has done 100% of parenting Jace), but damn, Amber - even Jenelle knows and has expressed that parenting is work.  I'd say I wish Amber had to watch Leah, Emilee, and Kristina's daughter for a week (or hell, even a day) to get a sense of the work that the Shirleys are doing on the daily while her ass sits on the couch, but I wouldn't want to stick three kids with Amber and NewMatt for that long. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13

Most couples work out how they’re going to care for a baby. Mr. E worked 3-11 when we had our first one (a millions years ago). He loved to take the early morning stuff, but he was a morning person. I liked to sleep. That stopped when he worked regular hours and the second one came. You just do what you have to do. 

Gary used to leave in the morning and Amber was no way no how getting up for Leah. Ever. All day. So real life rules don’t apply to her. I’m assuming this will go the same way it did when Matt used to make a visiting Leah breakfast. A whale doesn’t change its blowhole and all that. 

• Love 13

So with all those dates in mind...

She was at least 2 weeks pregnant when she took that test (putting it at around September 10th) . I'd say she was closer to 5. That would put her conceiving mid-August, perhaps slightly sooner. If they started dating at the beginning of August then that means she hooked up with him, stopped her meds, then REALLY hooked up with him in a matter of, what? Two weeks? Insane. 

• Love 9

Also, if this is Matt's baby then perhaps Amber is slightly smarter than we've all thought.  Since we know Matt doesn't stick around once he's had a kid, she'd know she'd be left alone to raise the baby (with no Gary to dump the kid on). She'd also know there would be no way she'd ever be getting a dime of child support out of Matt.

Enter Andrew. He has (well, had, when they met) a job.  He has a skill/work experience so he could get a job again making respectable money (or enough to pay child support anyway). He comes from an allegedly wealthy family who would probably pay his child support if he didn't do so just to keep him out of jail or for the well-being of his child.  His family probably has at least the means to care for the baby and probably someone in the family who might step up if they break up and both flake out on raising the child, whereas Amber has no one (maybe Bubby but I doubt it unless it was absolutely necessary as he has his own kids & responsibilities) & Matt definitely has no one who would take over the care/cost of a new baby.

Andrew might want to request a paternity test. Just saying. (I wouldn't do it while standing near the stairs, though, Andrew.....because Amber will not take that request well.)

I think it's more likely Amber just got pregnant by Andrew because 1) she's stupid and Andrew wanted to hitch himself to her D-list fame wagon; 2) she wanted to have a spite baby after she broke up with Matt.  I'm probably giving her too much credit for thinking that maybe she was pregnant by her long-term loser ex-boyfriend and saw Andrew as an easy mark for a baby daddy upgrade. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 15

Did I really read in that incoherent tweet rant that While Amber was slaving away for 3 weeks working for Leah, “they” (I assume she meant Kristina and Gary) were doing NOTHING!?

@leighroda  Amber is not the only one who thinks Gary and Kristina do nothing. Apparently, some people think Gary and Kristina don't have real jobs. 

When have Gary and Kristina taken a luxury vacation away from the kids? *cricket chirps*

As @MyPeopleAreNordic posted, and is spot on about, being a parent is a job. Even IF Kristina and Gary did not own many rental properties, they are still parents to THREE, count 'em, THREE CHILDREN. They have one child together and then there is Leah who is with them 99.9% of the time. The third daughter is in their care 50% of the time. That is a job in itself. The inquiries of whether they have jobs is lost on me.

Amber likely throws it in Gary's face that he not only receives money from being on TM because of HER, but she likely throws it in his face how he has enough money coming in from his rental properties and she is barely scraping by after Matt took her money. 

The only ones on TM who have their kids full-time are Farrah, Maci, and Chelsea. I chose Maci because she has two kids she doesn't have to share custody with and therefore, she has them in her care. Well, except for the fact they are in daycare all day long. Still not sure why she needs them in daycare. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10
16 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

So with all those dates in mind...

She was at least 2 weeks pregnant when she took that test (putting it at around September 10th) . I'd say she was closer to 5. That would put her conceiving mid-August, perhaps slightly sooner. If they started dating at the beginning of August then that means she hooked up with him, stopped her meds, then REALLY hooked up with him in a matter of, what? Two weeks? Insane. 

They consider the first day of your last period to be the first day of your pregnancy. So you can't be 2 weeks pregnant when you take a test. Unless you test the day you ovulate. You're typically 4 weeks pregnant if you test right at the end of your cycle. If they were in Hawaii Sept 10, she was no earlier than 4 weeks pregnant, but she could have been further along. I'd say she conceived early-mid Aug at the latest. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

They consider the first day of your last period to be the first day of your pregnancy. So you can't be 2 weeks pregnant when you take a test. Unless you test the day you ovulate. You're typically 4 weeks pregnant if you test right at the end of your cycle. If they were in Hawaii Sept 10, she was no earlier than 4 weeks pregnant, but she could have been further along. I'd say she conceived early-mid Aug at the latest. 

Amber's Instagram photos show a date of September 23rd for Hawaii

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yes, I know all of that. I've had 3 kids. :-)

My wording may have been off and confusing but we both seem to agree that early-to mid-August is the possible conception date. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Yes, I know all of that. I've had 3 kids. :-)

My wording may have been off and confusing but we both seem to agree that early-to mid-August is the possible conception date. 

I am going with a conception date in the first week of August with a due date estimate of last week of April around the 28th. 

• Love 4
Just now, GreatKazu said:

I am going with a conception date in the first week of August with a due date estimate of last week of April around the 28th. 

Wouldn't surprise me to see a birth date in mid-late March with claims of being "early." But yes, I am estimating late April/early May at the latest.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

She took the pregnancy test in Hawaii.

That scene was a recreation, which moves the conception date back a week or two.

You can tell by the leading questions that the producers knew that she was already pregnant.  Amber visited Vegas again between the interview below and Boob Jiggling at the Zoo (08/07/17).

07/19/17 - Amber did Dr. Drew's podcast.  She was still "talking" to Matt and wasn't all that upset that he stole $100K from her (most likely because she figured they would get back together.)  

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, druzy said:

I think he moved in the first week of August and Amber will give birth in May if it's his child.

If it's Matt's child I think she will give birth mid March.

I don't know what I'm talking about but I'm a Pisces so I can be a little psychic-lol

Pisces power IS real! We do have intuition and "ESPN" as I jokingly call it. Maybe we are birthday twins? Yours isn't listed on your profile. I'm February 27.

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

That scene was a recreation, which moves the conception date back a week or two.

You can tell by the leading questions that the producers knew that she was already pregnant.  Amber visited Vegas again between the interview below and Boob Jiggling at the Zoo (08/07/17).

07/19/17 - Amber did Dr. Drew's podcast.  She was still "talking" to Matt and wasn't all that upset that he stole $100K from her (most likely because she figured they would get back together.)  

We are getting closer to a good timeline here. 

• Love 3