Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

It’s from her line of clothes. You’re week is made- you can order it from her site ;)

I think it was amazing that she got that out right off the bat... she knew she wouldn’t be speaking that much during this reunion. 

Andy rolled his eyes a bit at it, but go Sonja!

• Love 11

Point being, she's just never not a show off.  We see it Bethenny, we know you have them (we also know not all of them are real, but that's another story for another day).

In her first season back, she was always blatantly "posing" her bags for scenes. 

Both Richard and Anthony were long dead, whereas Bobby wasn't even in the ground yet.

Bobby, Cookie, Dennis...Beth's pathetic need for attention knows no bounds. 

Did none of them really not know that Sonja's costume was Lucy? I knew it right off the bat.

Why was Beth's "you're a drunk" even debated, when the clip clearly showed she said it? (Though, it was a good example of her pathological lying.)

SG facial wipes

SG chapstick

Cohen's going to need a case of both to treat his lips once he removes them from Beth's skinny impacted colon.

• Love 19
21 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Man, they really did coming for Bethenny.  At first I thought it was Andy favoring Bethenny but now I think he’s mostly pissed at Carole.  I wonder what she did before the reunion.

He got wind she was quitting?

Also I think Andy forgot to take is anti-bitch pill that day. He was just as pissy as the rest of them. Carole sure wasn't taking his bullshit.

edited to add: ShawnaLanne you said it first about her quiting.

Edited by Giselle
credit where credit is due & one more thing
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Andy told us why.  He wanted Bethenny and Jill on film together.  Bethenny did her job and gave him what he wanted. 

And this is why she's his favourite. She can manipulate and engineer things for the camera, a lot like his other favourite Lisa Vanderpump. B constantly does this. I expect B knew exactly what would happen if she not only took Dorinda on the rescue trip but also to that dinner: Dorinda would get smashed and make a show of herself and it would create a storyline. Just like how B has a blow out at the Berkshires every year, it always creates the midseason conflict and I think the women are now all sick of her trampling over them for tgw sake of a storyline. You can see it in their faces when she talks about Bobby's funeral or the nutcracker, they are fed up of her playing up for the cameras.

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Point taken on looks (I only remember seeing maybe an old photo of Richard on the show, but Richard came with a lot more prestige, IMO. IIRC, she spoke about how his students idolized him and she would go to the camps until with him so there wasn’t any shenanigans with admiring young coeds), but I don’t know what you mean about patience. I think John puts up with her because he sees er as above him, league wise.

But Medley was just a guy who wrote speeches for some congressman, isn’t that how Bethenny characterized him?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, jaync said:

In her first season back, she was always blatantly "posing" her bags for scenes. 

Bobby, Cookie, Dennis...Beth's pathetic need for attention knows no bounds. 

Did none of them really not know that Sonja's costume was Lucy? I knew it right off the bat.

Why was Beth's "you're a drunk" even debated, when the clip clearly showed she said it? (Though, it was a good example of her pathological lying.)

Cohen's going to need a case of both to treat his lips once he removes them from Beth's skinny impacted colon.

tortured.

FTFY

• Love 9
1 minute ago, weaver said:

But Medley was just a guy who wrote speeches for some congressman, isn’t that how Bethenny characterized him?

He sounded pretty amazing through Dorinda's eyes, but essentially, that is who he was, no?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, coops said:

And this is why she's his favourite. She can manipulate and engineer things for the camera, a lot like his other favourite Lisa Vanderpump. B constantly does this. I expect B knew exactly what would happen if she not only took Dorinda on the rescue trip but also to that dinner: Dorinda would get smashed and make a show of herself and it would create a storyline. Just like how B has a blow out at the Berkshires every year, it always creates the midseason conflict and I think the women are now all sick of her trampling over them for tgw sake of a storyline. You can see it in their faces when she talks about Bobby's funeral or the nutcracker, they are fed up of her playing up for the cameras.

It is interesting that Bethenny didn't feel any compulsion to address Dorinda's drinking, until she embarrassed her in front of "her team".  

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I call BS on this why just ask Beth to film when all the housewives were there? There is 100% chance they all were asked to film and didnt

Because Bethenny and Jill have an interesting history.

Dorinda and Ramona both commented on this last night.  One of them said she wasn't asked and the other said she didn't know about it.  Sorry I don't remember which one was which.

• Love 8
On 8/23/2018 at 10:08 AM, albarino said:

They couldn't even let Bethenny appreciate their support for her charity efforts without jumping in.  Shit show.

B's charity work was highlighted and celebrated. It was Bethenny who distracted from it by trying to give a backhanded thank you to the women who donated by qualifying the thanks with "Whether you like me or whether you hate me..." She could have just said thanks but, no, she had to go play the martyr. The other women jumped in to say that they didn't hate her and the assertion was ridiculous, which it was.

Beth's charity work also has zero bearing on how nasty and dismissive Bethenny is to every single one of them, both to their face AND behind their backs. And yes, calling someone "a drunk" on camera has some consequences. Dorinda walked into Bethenny's trap in Puerto Rico the same way Kelly Bensimon did in Scary Island. Beth used the charity work against Dorinda the same way she used her father's death and high-risk pregnancy against Kelly - as an excuse to eviscerate them on camera and prove herself "right" in whatever conflict exists in her head. The only difference is Dorinda really wronged B on the spot while Kelly sort of had it coming all season long. I felt bad for Dorinda but felt Kelly kind of deserved what came her way afterward.

Bethenny being charitable to the whole world does mean she isn't a total bitch to the rest of them, and that's what they're really on the couch to discuss. 

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Thank you I hadn't heard of the deli meats....no actual bolongna lol. I can see people buying this I guess (shrug).  Im sure all the ladies would love to have Bethany's type of far reaching Branding. Ive never had any of her stuff. However someone must be buying it. In my head I saw an Oscar Meyer type package but bright red instead of yellow  with Skinny Girl Bologna  in big bold type. LOL.

Other than seeing SK liquor on the shelves the only other SK products I see in stores are on the mark down bargain racks. I have not once seen B's products sitting on a normal shelf of products.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

He sounded pretty amazing through Dorinda's eyes, but essentially, that is who he was, no?

He was a respected global financial player, worked for Soros, headed up Medley Capital.  Wash Post had big obit when he died.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/richard-h-medley-noted-consultant-on-financial-matters-dies/2011/11/18/gIQAt2MzZN_story.html?utm_term=.bffc054bcb9a

Edited by weaver
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, janie2002 said:

I think it was telling that Beth said she talked to Jill inside, got in her car and then just needed to talk to her again so she jumped out of the car( while cameras were near by) She did that all for show, so I can see why the other women were like yeah were all fame whores but even we wont do that.

In addition, it was no secret that Bobby was dying.  Bethenny had ample opportunity to visit Bobby and Jill at the hospital if she wanted to.  Why not do that?  No one was going to throw her out. It's also very telling that in the 6 or 7 months since Bobby passed, she and Jill have texted each other occasionally but not seen or spoken to each other.   (Granted, this is on Jill as much as it is Bethenny, but if either of them were really serious about ending this estrangement, I would think they both would do more than occasionally texting each other.)

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

In addition, it was no secret that Bobby was dying.  Bethenny had ample opportunity to visit Bobby and Jill at the hospital if she wanted to.  Why not do that?  No one was going to throw her out. It's also very telling that in the 6 or 7 months since Bobby passed, she and Jill have texted each other occasionally but not seen or spoken to each other.   (Granted, this is on Jill as much as it is Bethenny, but if either of them were really serious about ending this estrangement, I would think they both would do more than occasionally texting each other.)

Right.  He was in and out of the hospital all of his last year.  He had hospice care at home for his final couple of months.  Kelly visited, Lu visited, Ramona had visited in the hospital.  Anyone who wanted to say goodbye had ample opportunity.  All was on Jill’s IG.  

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

IMO, Bethanny calculates every single move she makes and does nothing unless she thinks it will benefit her business and subsequent bank account. I don’t believe she went to that funeral and popped back out of the car for some emotionally altruistic reason.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I think that Carole was fed up with Andy for calling her out when he doesn't call out Bethenny for anything.  So she finally blew up and said he was full of shit.

So true. I'm not a fan of "the Know It All ex-Sisters" Bethany and Carol but I'm gladCarol had the balls to call him out.

Andy is so full of shit his eyes are a deeper shade of brown. That comes from residing inside Bethany's ass for years.

Too bad we can't get rid of him as his penchant for favorites among the franchises, his unwillingness to call them on their bullshit and ask them the hard follow up questions, or his shutting down those who would... it really does all of the shows a disservice.

FIRE ANDY!

• Love 21
56 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

That look made me believe the reports.

I have heard that too, and I can totally see that.  Also, I have read his book.  I tried to read his second book but JESUS he is full of himself - could not make it through another one.

I got his second book in my stocking last year. I read it and got annoyed -- it was lots of detail about deciding what he'd do on any given day -- a haircut? Then he'd say he met with this famous person or that who told him a ton of gossip and then he wouldn't share any of it. Seriously the most pointless book I have ever read. And the fact that he'd bother to write it tells me he must have the hugest ego because frankly, who cares who Andy Cohen thinks is cute or where he's going for lunch. I kept reading it thinking this has got to get interesting at some point. Nope. Never did.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, weaver said:

According to Dorinda, Richard knew very influential people here and abroad.  They traveled all over here and in Europe and she loved the life he gave her.  Very different from what she does now.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

You mean Bethenny, the person who Ramona went to for comfort during her break up with Mario? Bethenny, the person who tried to talk sense to Dorinda after she made a fool of herself in her fight with Luann? And Bethenny, the person who wiped the ridiculous clown makeup off Dorinda's face the next day while Carole sat there and let her look like an idiot? Not to mention let Dorinda accompany her to PR after she totally embarrassed Bethenny in front of the people who were helping Beth with PR, by acting like a know it all, when in reality she knew nothing. That Beth? Beth, who mentored Sonja on business, even having her sit in on meetings of her own team? Bethenny, who also comforted Luann after Dorinda treated Lu like crap? Beth, the person who comforted Carole as she was puking her guts out on the boat ride from hell? After the way Carole treated her the entire season? That Beth? I'd have that bitch for a friend any day of the week, certainly over Carole, Dorinda and Ramona. 

If I could post images from my phone this would be an Orson Wells slow clap. 

Beautiful.

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Giselle said:

FIRE ANDY!

I mostly have by not watching his shows.  I've watched a bunch of the Housewives shows in the past, but I'm down to just NY now.   Andy has been running them into the ground, and the formula of constant screeching is increasingly unbearable.  I love to hate the NY ladies, though!

• Love 6
15 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Yeah, I really think she first started this shtick with Kelly.  She easily chewed her up & spit her out for our entertainment.  And Kelly was nasty as fuck, so nobody had any sympathy for her.  Now, it's like Bethenny will target her death rays on pretty much everyone.  And I guess this is why Andy Cohen pays her the million bucks to be on show & assumes this is why viewers watch. 

This reunion reminded me why I can't take Bethenny.  I hate watching her being miserably nasty to anyone in her path.

If Carole did actually leave on her own, then kudos to her.  But I have a hard time believing that one.  She has no job & her writing career went bust.  She's really gonna leave a gig that pays hundreds of thousands?  Really?  We see how obvious it is that Bethenny is Andy Cohen's fav here -- by far.  Could it be he booted Carole merely cuz Bethenny asked him to?  Yup.

I agree, but whether Carol left or she was fired she doesn't need the money like many of the housewives on other franchises. It's not easy money when you have to battle toxic people on and off camera, the toxic trolling on social media, and have no support from production. Even if Beth didn't get her fired, or if Andy hadn't handed her a pink slip himself, I still think she has had her fill and would have left.

Ramona, as brutal as it was, spoke the truth on that bridge years ago and she has been proven right. Bethany's wealth and power just makes it more visible now because Bethany doesn't have to grovel and hustle anymore to get where she needed to go. She doesn't have to kiss ass and now has paid sycophants to agree with her and to listen to her bitch and moan.

I'd be curious to see how her daughter turns out and how their relationship is once her daughter has the capability to go against her mother's wishes.

• Love 12
39 minutes ago, Giselle said:

So true. I'm not a fan of "the Know It All ex-Sisters" Bethany and Carol but I'm gladCarol had the balls to call him out.

Andy is so full of shit his eyes are a deeper shade of brown. That comes from residing inside Bethany's ass for years.

Too bad we can't get rid of him as his penchant for favorites among the franchises, his unwillingness to call them on their bullshit and ask them the hard follow up questions, or his shutting down those who would... it really does all of the shows a disservice.

FIRE ANDY!

OMG, I just jumped out of my recliner with laughter.  So funny.  And if the housewives aren’t enough, he has another match show, besides other things.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

By my count there has been 3 years of one nights.  She has risen to the level of never want to see her drunk effin face again territory with me.  I saw nothing redeemable in her last night.  

The same magic that made her think that wig looked good on her.

Dorinda loves her Magical Martinis.

giphy.gif

Also she can't look in the mirror, it's on the coffee table covered with Magical White Powder

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I still have this feeling that Ramona doesn't really hate B.  She hates that B gets more respect and opportunities and was willing to align herself with the others in their beef with B but I think its all about camera time for her.  There is something about the original recipe HW's that they can fight, say mean things to each other, and then brush it off and start over.  Maybe because they were never close close but work mates.  

I don't think Ramona and Bethenny hate each other at all, they have a weird dysfunctional mother/daughter relationship.

If they all come back, I see Ramona having a better chance at making up with Bethenny than Dorinda.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 15

Ramona really softened when Bethenny said, "If I am wrong about that, then I apologize..."

She also complained that Bethenny didn't compliment any of them.

I think she does seek some sort of validation and recognition from Bethenny, like it's her magic elixir.  Bethenny, should squirt a little her way from time to time.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

In addition, it was no secret that Bobby was dying.  Bethenny had ample opportunity to visit Bobby and Jill at the hospital if she wanted to.  

I totally agree with this and 100% think the B was just going for the show/ratings. And it feels gross that Jill wanted the cameras there, too.

Speaking of having ample opportunity to visit -- does anyone else remember the scene with Dorinda and Ramona in the car supposedly on the way to the funeral (I think) where Ramona talks about going to visit and Dorinda made some comment about not getting a chance to? I really hope she meant she didn't get a chance to right at the very end, since she's brought up a few times that they were good friends. Hopefully I'm mis-remembering that one. It happens. I'm old.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't think Ramona and Bethenny hate each other at all, they have a weird dysfunctional mother/daughter relationship.

If they all come back, I see Ramona having a better chance at making up with Ramona than Dorinda.

Ramona will always make up with Ramona. She supports her whole heartedly. ;-D

• Love 17
7 hours ago, bagger said:

Then knowing them they would have said they were asked and that they declined. 

Ramona’s many wars with Jill garnered 0 to no interest from the public and dorinda’s friendship has been mentioned in passing and left behind. 

The viewing audience has had an on going interest in the jill and bethenny pairing and Thats why she was the only housewife filmed with Jill.

The more I think about it, the more I think both Ramona and Dorinda fear either the loss of their own apple or a demotion if Jill were to return.

Isaac Mizrahi and Dorinda were on WWHL, when asked who they'd like back - Isaac answered first with "Jill Zarin"  Dorinda did not agree with Isaac, Jill who she claims is her very good friend.

Dorinda suggests Jules which I see as a total NON friend move. While Jules might need the money, Jules has always been too vulnerable to be on a Reality TV Show. She should not be subjected to the stress. Jules lives in Florida with her parents. Where would Jules live in NY? I don't see Dorinda opening her home to Jules and her children for the 4/5 months of filming.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 10

Camera Life:

Bethenny didn’t really thank Dorinda because it didn’t happen on camera.  Bethenny was unappreciative of the contributions to PR because she never mentioned any of them in interviews.  Bethenny is opportunistic because she said yes to being on camera at Bobby’s funeral.  Man, these women are warped.

And the biggest gift that Bethenny could give Jill was to say yes to being filmed.  Jill was thrilled with the camera time.  She looked so happy.  I bet anything that if Bethenny had said no that there would have been no Bravo cameras.

And that is what pisses off the Dream Team or as I think of them the Angry Birds.  Bethenny controls the camera.  The rest of them were TOLD there would be cameras.  But they watched as Bethenny was called out of the car for her shot.  I’m guessing this is when they called ROL and told them that no one like Bethenny because she never showed up, filmed only when she wanted.  I would love to know how much Ramona got paid for that.

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Ramona will always make up with Ramona. She supports her whole heartedly. ;-D

Bwahahaha...what happens when you don't proof read.

I meant Ramona has a better chance making up with Bethenny.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, weaver said:

Well, during a previous reunion (Dorinda’s first), D was asked about her working status and she told them she was involved in the sale of his Geo-Political Consulting Co.  Bethenny then comments: “Dorinda is a smart cookie.”  

Also, same reunion, Andy points out that Hillary Clinton shouted out to Dorinda about watching her on the show. D then says she knows them from his Biz. 

You don’t get those high level (think of them what you will) by just writing speeches for a Congressperson. 

• Love 12

I see Ramona being more eager to bury the hatchet with Bethenny, but Bethenny wanting to make up with Dorinda instead.  Bethenny’s just seemed done with Ramona’s everything, more indifferent than upset at this point.  

And yet, Bethenny was also the one to vocally appreciate getting back to the old guard, in Colombia.  But will she keep appreciating Ramona, without the buffer of Sonja and Luann?

One other thing.  The Dream Team’s shocked denial that Ramona was enjoying the brewing conflict between B and C.  How could any of them claim that with a straight face?

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Has Sonja gotten in more than one sentence? They could save camera time if they just put her and Tinsley on the same couch because the camera would never need to pan over there. 

True to all but...Nah, Sonja's too busy climbing into Bethany's ass to secure camera time next season. Pretty sure she is SOL because Andy has his shit spread all over the place ain't nobody gonna infringe on his squatters rights. Not even a colonic could remove Andy.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

What's interesting to me is how far Dorinda has moved to "Dream Team" since the season wrapped. Sure she was getting digs in at Bethenny all season and certainly did want to take her down a few pegs - mostly to even the playing field I think - but she was still pretty copacetic with her as the season wrapped. In Cartagena Bethenny was the one Dorinda had a one-on-one with the morning after her drunken tirade at Lu the night before. In that one-on-one she admitted that she knows she hurts people when she's so drunk and how sorry she was about the night before and Bethenny was comforting her. And when they got back from their trip Bethenny had Dorinda over for lunch at her new apartment and again they were still getting along. Think that was in the second to last episode and in the finale, while Dorinda didn't like her defending Lu, again she didn't have major beef with her.

And now here at the reunion she looks like she wants to kill her, like literally. I'm sure it's because she's now seen the whole season and Bethenny made too many mentions of her being a drunk, including revealing to Lu how drunk she was in Puerto Rico and taking her side in the fight between them. All of this is just too much in her face about her drinking and since she's in deep denial about that, that makes Bethenny the enemy. Nothing a drunk hates more then someone who makes them face, even for an instant, the fact that they are a drunk.

It is mainly because the dress Bethenny is wearing comes from

tenor.gif

And thah unfgrayful bish di int thang me wunce an poh blic aw on kam ra. Mah foose gown up hah ass in figh manus

• Love 18
19 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

What would be great is if next week Carole says Andy is full of shit, Andy responds, and, Carole quits on camera.   One can hope.

I'd love to see that but even if it did happen we would never see it because Andy wants to seem in control. He would rather weather a "he said she said" off season said than to have that air in prime time.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, jaync said:

LIVING for Carole telling Andy to fuck off. Write that exposé, girl, and Mention.It.All.

She can't.  Her Bravo contract contains an NDA that limits what she can write and/or say.

I'm glad she told Andy to fuck off.  It got her fired and now I won't have to look at her sour puss anymore.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 12

They are all so full of BS when they try to call B out on playing to the cameras. They all do any chance they get. Any one of them would bust into tears for Bobby at the funeral, given the chance. Camera time is $$. They need all the exposure they can get. The Bravo pay check is nice, but the real money is in promotions. Those stupid Dunkin’ Donuts IG posts Carole did?  They earned her thousands & thousands. I heard it’s 20K for the initial post & more for each click. That really adds up. I don’t believe any of these bitches would give up the gravy train. Add to that appearances and Dorinda’s coffee mugs & it’s a small fortune.  I believe B quit because she had another show but the others leaving on their own, I’ll never buy it.  They are all too big of fame whores and are too dependent on the money  

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

No matter whose idea it was, I found it tacky.  I had no interest in seeing them hug it out at a funeral.  There is a time and a place for cameras, and IMO, that wasn't one of them. 

Yes the fact it was Planned out to be at his funeral. For some kinda ratings push at that dead mans funeral is so tacky 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, MJS said:

Yes, I understand that part. I was commenting on your statement that Carole didn’t lie. Her statement that she never bashed Bethenny on camera was a lie. 

I never made a statement that Carole didn't lie.  My exact response was "Fine" which is another word for agreeing with you.  Perhaps you're thinking of somebody else.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
16 minutes ago, AnnA said:

'm glad she told Andy to fuck off.  It got her fired and now I won't have to look at her sour puss anymore.

Absolutely!!!!  In the preview for next week, Andy says you both have had words for each other (paraphrasing) and that is when Carole blows up.  I think we saw some of that on camera but she was vicious in her blogs.  All over Bethenny calling Adam an operator.  How about really quitting smoking and really training for the NYC marathon?  She now has the time.  Adam seeking her out at the end of the season?  OPERATOR.  Oh, and your eyes and face looked really off at the reunion, part 1.

Dorinda, you are a drunk.  We've all seen this.  You control your behavior so if you aren't a drunk, go a season without slurring your words.   I really don't care if Sonja is a raging drunk off-camera (well, I sorta hope she isn't) but you control this.  Just own it.

Lordy, the dream team is quite off for part 1.

Edited by albarino
bad spelling for other bad spelling?
  • Love 10
47 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

No matter whose idea it was, I found it tacky.  I had no interest in seeing them hug it out at a funeral.  There is a time and a place for cameras, and IMO, that wasn't one of them. 

This is NY with Andy covering for his GIRL; you can't expect much class out of these people! People can attack Carole all they want; not that long ago when in Sonja's position, people had an opinion of that! Carole's much too intellectual to allow this BS to affect her! She's rich, single, free, smart, with only upsides in her potential even at her age! Andy being a viper trying to send her off being a b!tch isn't going unnoticed! Everyone knows he sucks up to Bethenny and had all kinds of clips to play to bestow sainthood on her! "Bethenny, no one's seeking you out for consoling! They wander away from the herd like a sheep from the flock and you the jackal side up to them, make nice, and devour them later!" This was an awful episode; PART 1 sucked with them just screaming over one another! Andy's a b!tch by default! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I know what they were saying and I do not agree that Bravo should be held accountable.  Dorinda et al are accountable for their own actions.  If one is an alcoholic and cannot be around booze without drinking you stop being around booze.  I saw B and L having ice water with lemon at the finale.  Surely D could have as well.  No one stuffed the drink in her hand.  They can promote alcohol all they want but they aren't making it a condition of employment nor are they pouring it down their throat.  A bartender cuts someone off because there are rules about selling/serving alcohol. Bravo isn't serving anyone.  It is offered/provided and it is up to the individual to partake.  

We’ll just have to agree to disagree. 

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

The more I think about it, the more I think both Ramona and Dorinda fear either the loss of their own apple or a demotion if Jill were to return.

Isaac Mizrahi and Dorinda were on WWHL, when asked who they'd like back - Isaac answered first with "Jill Zarin"  Dorinda did not agree with Isaac, Jill who she claims is her very good friend.

Dorinda suggests Jules which I see as a total NON friend move. While Jules might need the money, Jules has always been too vulnerable to be on a Reality TV Show. She should not be subjected to the stress. Jules lives in Florida with her parents. Where would Jules live in NY? I don't see Dorinda opening her home to Jules and her children for the 4/5 months of filming.

Geez, was Dorinda's "reason" that it would be too hard for Jill?

Agree with you about Jules -- not cut out for the show at all.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Chicosan said:

Totally agree. Carole sure has a lot of nerve or is conveniently forgetting that when she talks about how she could handle places like PR because she was a “journalist in a war zone”, THAT WAS MORE THAN 10 YEARS AGO. Her and Slurinda filming together in Europe about their deceased husbands who died MORE THAN 10 YEARS AGO. Carole’s first season when she talked about the trauma of her best friends dying in a plane crash MORE THAN 10 YEARS AGO. Double standard much, Carole??  I’m firmly on Team Bethenny because I hate when grown ass women who can’t control their jealousy, pettiness and hypocrisy get pack mentality to try to take a girl down.   Can’t believe I’m saying this, but stay strong B! That bitch Karma will come for the Dream Team, hopefully sooner than later. 

Team Bethenny?