Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

Ugh, this BigLittleFucker

I like to refer to him as Baby Potato.   Ed, nobody cares and those tears are FAKE.  

Also, thanks for the migraine advice guys!  ❤️   I am going to follow all suggestions.  You are the BEST.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper Mostly, don’t panic. No point in worrying about something you can’t control. We’re here for you and won’t desert you in your hour of need. Or three hours on Sunday nights.

Wha' happened to @Pepper Mostly?   I just got here.  We went for a walk,  then I made pancakes for dinner.  Between the time I finished eating and loading the dishes there were 99 new replies.  I haven't even had time to change from the ID channel to TLC

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Rosemarie is going to be one of those wives who steamrolls over her husband. She looks all demure in photos, but she's clearly used to being in charge.

Ed "I'm making the half-assiest of half-assed efforts to connect with Rose by copying & pasting my message into Google translate for her" is starting to really piss me off. Really? That's the best he could do? Lort.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hope Darcy wears her Super Girl Empowerment push up bra to meet up with Tom.

If they get any higher they are going to look like Mickey Mouse ears on the top of her head.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Usman have you learned nothing from Mykull? She-Hulk will eventually see these talking heads...

He wants to have a family with Lisa?  Really?  I doubt she has eggs in her fridge never mind future.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1