Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I like to refer to him as Baby Potato.   Ed, nobody cares and those tears are FAKE.  

Also, thanks for the migraine advice guys!  ❤️   I am going to follow all suggestions.  You are the BEST.

I also like to drink a real soda. Full sugar and caffeine! I take Excedrin. The ice pack on the neck is good, and if you can get heat on your feet that helps. Something about pulling the blood away from your head. Migraines are the worst! Just me sitting in the dark with my ice pack and Pepsi!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Huge thunderstorm right over my house. Hope I don’t lose the electricity. I can be in isolation for a year, but not without power.

I hear yah! I was without power for 1 hour last night and thought I would lose my mind!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Leilani said:

I know when I love someone, I sign my texts with : regards.

And Darcy signed hers with my favorite, "Best". Whenever I get an email signed "Best" I know it means "fuck off"

3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Wha' happened to @Pepper Mostly?   I just got here.  We went for a walk,  then I made pancakes for dinner.  Between the time I finished eating and loading the dishes there were 99 new replies.  I haven't even had time to change from the ID channel to TLC

I'm OK, just having a minor freak out because I'm not feeling good. I've only been outside my house once in the last two weeks. If I go, remember I love you all, and will expect a good Sunday's snark in my memory! 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

He wants to have a family with Lisa?  Really?  I doubt she has eggs in her fridge never mind future.

Any eggs she has are glued into a memory book from at least 10 years ago.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Late watching so I’m a little behind. Does Usman EVER call her just “LIsa”?

magemaud, Baby Love, you know in Nigeria we do not want to make upset beautiful American ladies on the Internet! So my friend Abba said to me, "Usman, you be Soja Boy, and she will be Baby Love. Lisa, Angela, Cleopatra, do not use names. Be smart, Soja Boy!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

They're gonna drag out this "first kiss" storyline for all its worth.  Ho hum.

Remember Tim and Jenniffffffer? The lead up to the kiss, the actual kiss, then the discussion of the kiss. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And Darcy signed hers with my favorite, "Best". Whenever I get an email signed "Best" I know it means "fuck off"

I'm OK, just having a minor freak out because I'm not feeling good. I've only been outside my house once in the last two weeks. If I go, remember I love you all, and will expect a good Sunday's snark in my memory! 

@Pepper Mostly you will outlive us all, you are way too snarky! Seriously though relax, take care and monitor! 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Kroliosis said:

Funny my Filipina neighbor that cam here when she was 16 disagrees. 

My Filipina wife says it is. Ta ga(l) (l)ug, with a hint of the "L" at the end of the second and beginning of the third syllables.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Ha! Who knew that was such a luxury pre-COVID?!

I rescheduled my perm appointment last minute and even managed to get a pedicure before the anvil fell. I honestly feel so blessed. Both were badly needed due to health issues.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you having financial or exposure issues. 😢

ETA : Also migraines! The only advantage to getting older is that mine have disappeared. Also anyone feeling ill or stressed for any reason.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

My Filipina wife says it is. Ta ga(l) (l)ug, with a hint of the "L" at the end of the second and beginning of the third syllables.

He’s saying it with a k at the end. 
as in lick 

Edited by Kroliosis
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

9 minutes ago, Leilani said:

I know when I love someone, I sign my texts with : regards.

And Darcy signed hers with my favorite, "Best”

After the breakups with both Jesse and Tom, Darcey said “Ijustwishhimallthebest” 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2